[Application~] GM Prism!

Started by Prism~, Oct 18, 2014, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prism~

Hello I will start off by saying that I am looking to GM/Admin for a server that has a lot of potential that I can help out along the way. Mostly I am looking for an upcoming server that I can help give input on and help shape its future, and then help out players, and host events when it is published! So, here is my resume~  /ho

: GM Name :

GM Prism

: Positions desired :

Event Organizer/Support/Head GM/Admin

: Languages spoken :

Fluent English

: Age :

: Nationality :

American

: Time Zone :

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

: Some Of My Hobbies :

Spending time on RO
Social Networking
Gaming
Cooking
Hanging with friends

: Experience With RO :

I have been playing RO since the age of twelve which gives me nine years of experience. I have spent half of my time playing servers and the other half I have been GMing and Admining for several servers a few of which are: CakeRO (Event/Support), MythicRO (Admin), SolaceRO (Support, the HR, not the LR), UnityRO (Admin) WarefareRO (Event GM), AspectRO (Head Event GM). I have played a range of Low Rate Servers to Super High Rate Servers.

: What Can I Contribute To The Server? :

I can dedicate my time, experience, and ideas to the server. Most of my experience has been as an Event GM but, I have experience as a Head GM, Support, and Admin as well, and I love every second of being a GM and interacting with the players. I enjoy working and interacting along side of people, and RO is one of my favorite places to do it.

: Availability :

I have a job but I have plenty of free time to dedicate.

: Personal Qualities :

I am a dedicated and hard working person, I am trustworthy and non-corrupt. I'm always optimistic and look on the bright side of things and I am very innovative and good at coming up with great ideas that will benefit the server, which also includes new event ideas.

: Contact Information :

I would like to be contacted via pm on here until I am hired, then I will give my full contact details.

Sirique

I can't pm you anymore, it says your inbox is full. Just send me your skype's name, I'll add you.

10x/10x/7x Server
Episode 11.3 Nameless

Discord
Official Website

Prism~

-Currently Unavailable For Hire-

Warock

My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more

Prism~

Currently available for hire~

qtjr168

Drop me a PM with your skype/email for an interview if you're interested.

Prism~

Amit

Prism, are you free now?

Amit,
abyssro.com

Prism~

Currently looking for hire, with the right type of server, feel free to send me a pm if you're interested in my services!  /ok

NSGK

Hello Prism, I'm from Extalia RO. Please message me on skype to discuss more!
jessica.chase111

Prism~

Prism~

Currently looking for hire with the right server.

Prism~

Prism~

~Currently Available For Hire~  /ho

nerdfrog

I never remember having an American aside from Raymonf in the staff.

Freyr

Prism~

Quote from: nerdfrog on Nov 06, 2015, 07:20 AM
I never remember having an American aside from Raymonf in the staff.
There was another SolaceRO that was actually a High Rate years back way before yours was even thought of. I'm not claiming I have worked for yours.

nerdfrog

Quote from: Prism~ on Nov 06, 2015, 01:43 PM

There was another SolaceRO that was actually a High Rate years back way before yours was even thought of. I'm not claiming I have worked for yours.

Oh, sorry about that; ignorant me. Good luck on your application!