- Co- Admin
    - Graphic Work

Languages I Speak:
-English
-Tagalog

Contact Me

-YM: [email protected]

Skills and softwares:

- I pretty much do all my graphic work in photoshop, flash for animated banners and illustrator for custom vector graphics
  -html/css,  I can also slice and code my own web PSD designs

Experiences
Since I'm new on the RO graphics world ...
*but I have done many professional graphics work for other small-medium startups on my freelance career*
I still have no experience working for servers, so I am offering and am looking to share my creative ideas to old and new servers too,

- I can also be a part admin or helper so I can better familiarize myself with RO field, and I'd love to be in a team too.

Samples:
Although I have a Paid service thread which shows my samples here I am also willing to work free as long as I see that the team are organized and professional too. and most of all fun!

*A demo patcher design for my portfolio
Spoiler
[close]

hey add me on twitter will ya: http://twitter.com/flamedidea
my youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/flamedidea *look at my bg design XD*
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ryujinXryuk

www.facebook.com/ryujinxryuk

Poki

I'd like to promote this guy's work.
It's great, it's fast, it works.

He's a great person to work with and is extremely quick on the job.  Even after submitting his work for you to see immediately, if there's something missing or something you would like to be added or changed, he does it willingly and easily.

I recommend his services if you need anything immediately done for your server.  In addition to his quick work style, the work produced is pretty good, if not, great!

(If you had a design in mind already, getting FlamedIdea to do it is probably the best thing you'll ever do.  It's just so easy to communicate with him!)

flamedidea

Quote from: Poki on Dec 06, 2011, 03:01 PM
I'd like to promote this guy's work.
It's great, it's fast, it works.

He's a great person to work with and is extremely quick on the job.  Even after submitting his work for you to see immediately, if there's something missing or something you would like to be added or changed, he does it willingly and easily.

I recommend his services if you need anything immediately done for your server.  In addition to his quick work style, the work produced is pretty good, if not, great!

(If you had a design in mind already, getting FlamedIdea to do it is probably the best thing you'll ever do.  It's just so easy to communicate with him!)

Thanks Poki, it was fun working with you ^^ /no1

flamedidea

so yah, I am looking for start up or upcoming RO servers, who are in  need of a graphics guy,
I can also help on media promotion of a server, graphics, ideas and stuff.

just PM meh XD

RMS FOLIO: clicky

yC

You have an application in the this section, you shouldn't create another topic.  Merged your two topics.

flamedidea

Quote from: yC on Dec 10, 2011, 06:36 PM
You have an application in the this section, you shouldn't create another topic.  Merged your two topics.

thanks but can you  pleased make the post title the same as before? like "flamedidea graphics services plus my previous subtitle  i think it was  "RO graphics | |web | banner services",,
anyways I think I can modify the title?
thanks!