[Application] Game Master/Forum Moderator

Started by YokoBear, Nov 18, 2013, 05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YokoBear

Name: Nick

Time Available: I am available around the clock (I work from home)

Previous Experience:
I have been both and event and "enforcement" GM on a few servers (usually 150~200 active player base)
I have also been a forum administrator on RO and off RO websites on and off for 11+~ Years

Languages:
English

A Brief Interview

Hello potential server recruiter, thank you for taking the time to look at my thread. I am Nick, I am a 22 year old who lives in the USA, I have been playing RO since 2006 and been in a handful of GM positions from 2008-Present so I know quite a bit about RO. I have all the time in the world to be online because I work from home and have since I graduated high school. I am a very friendly and patient person always willing to go out of my way to help. I am also a very creative person and have had lots of original "GM" events that players really enjoy. If you would like to contact me send me and email and we can talk more I don't want to post too much information here

DivinationRO

Hey, I am interested in talking to you, hopefully we can set some time to talk about my server I want to hire you for. It is http://Divi-RO.com

lilsword

If you're from USA, how come your grammar isn't correct?