xRo 4th Gear Fake Mid rate server

Started by qwertyzeny, Jan 26, 2021, 07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyzeny

xRo 4th Gear was 500x 500x mid rate server but after 3 months they decided to make it pvp/woe server? They wipe all character , items, mvp tickets, donation coins, badges. .They didn't even care about the players that donated on that server, players that farmed and spend their time to get high tier equips and some of those item like renewal equips with full enchant can get only on instances(like you need to farm 1 month to get).. the MVP cards(0.01%) that players got and a lot of donation coins and badges from battlegrounds they kept.. xRO GM will give back donation coins from people that donated and not from the players that grind to get/buy donation coins.. and they worst thing is the donation coins can trade only for the costume and nothing else, they didn't even repay the donation to donators via money transfer.. Most likely a scam server on 2021..

website server: x-ro.es

kochiro2

Hey man, I was following this server for a while and believe me they really tried their best to preserve the server.. but unfortunately, that's what you get for making a pvp / woe oriented server. in all honesty, high-tier woe guilds have the best woe but have the worst community. Most woe-oriented servers suffer because of their players selfishness and laziness to play, always suggesting to make it easier for woe guilds - promoting logging in only at WoE and nothing else not helping the population at all + toxic towards newbies and non WoE players in general. I have never seen a PvP / WoE server that had a great casual community, and it always dies because of this thing. Go to their discord and everybody just sh*t talks each other there.

I had high hopes for the server but it fell so bad even if the admins / devs are topnotch because of how the players are in general. Guess that's RO in 2021.

Nothing against x-RO. Their development is top notch and I have nothing bad to say about the admins. Just pretty sad on how it ended up.

TooOldToBother

I'm only coming here to comment today, cause i can't stand this guy "qwertzyzeny" aka Loyal. Only thing he did on xRO 4th gear was to cry like a baby every fcking day for the whole time & still now after that the server is long dead and came to an instant server, coming here in the RMS community and post something as sh*t as this. Bro there is a point where you have to develop brains in order to evolve in life. You not gonna get anywhere if you continue with this attitude. Everything you say & write is with a nonsense from A to Z.

First of all, nobody got rekt of nothing even if they donated to the server or just grind 24/7 like you did, cause they used that donation or items to actually play & have a good time, while you were crying the whole f*cking time. Farming items every day should humble you but still you here writing nonsense. It's a goddamn donation server bro, what don't you understand in the words "DONATION SERVER". It specifically made for that.  /wah

You complain about something that is now dead, there is basically just some pvp happening and then people plays WoE there still just cause no other good server like this available at the moment. Sit your donkey down and enjoy some tea. What's wrong with these people bruh. Talking about you can't even use donation coins now on their instant server for other things than costumes. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA SPEND THEM FOR THEN??? ITS AN "INSTANT SERVER", do you actually understand english? say it with me INSTAAAAAAANT. gosh.

You got rekt of your 3 million hours worth of playing there & your lil items when it was allfckingready dead a week or more before the wipe & the change to instant server.
Please someone block his IP adress from ever playing a goddamn RO client ever. I don't wanna ever see this guy anymore, so toxic & negative about everything, when you the one spending the more time on it.

Inapprehensible.
Thank you have a nice s*** life  /kis /hmm

qwertyzeny

Quote from: kochiro2 on Jan 26, 2021, 09:21 PM
Hey man, I was following this server for a while and believe me they really tried their best to preserve the server.. but unfortunately, that's what you get for making a pvp / woe oriented server. in all honesty, high-tier woe guilds have the best woe but have the worst community. Most woe-oriented servers suffer because of their players selfishness and laziness to play, always suggesting to make it easier for woe guilds - promoting logging in only at WoE and nothing else not helping the population at all + toxic towards newbies and non WoE players in general. I have never seen a PvP / WoE server that had a great casual community, and it always dies because of this thing. Go to their discord and everybody just sh*t talks each other there.

I had high hopes for the server but it fell so bad even if the admins / devs are topnotch because of how the players are in general. Guess that's RO in 2021.

Nothing against x-RO. Their development is top notch and I have nothing bad to say about the admins. Just pretty sad on how it ended up.

But it's too quick, 3 months and they already change it to pvp/woe server, i understand why they did it but they can do it without wiping all character and items... Devs were really good and gm were great but sometimes their admin can't accept criticism and going too far, many people got banned on discord and on game.. yes you are right about the population, it was too toxic and everybody on discord talking s***.. i saw someone always talking s*** on game and on discord but never got banned he even said that he's playing on TOP TIER guild but i never saw him won on WOE. He played since day one 24/7 but still no equips, that's what he always say when he lose to PVP, and the funny thing i saw that he was on the DRAFT LIST to play WOE but no one wants him because he's too toxic and now he is threatening them to do HACK on WOE.. he is "TooOldToBother" aka Steady

qwertyzeny

Quote from: qwertyzeny on Jan 29, 2021, 03:11 AM
But it's too quick, 3 months and they already change it to pvp/woe server, i understand why they did it but they can do it without wiping all character and items... Devs were really good and gm were great but sometimes their admin can't accept criticism and going too far, many people got banned on discord and on game.. yes you are right about the population, it was too toxic and everybody on discord talking s***.. i saw someone always talking s*** on game and on discord but never got banned he even said that he's playing on TOP TIER guild but i never saw him won on WOE. He played since day one 24/7 but still no equips, that's what he always say when he lose to PVP, and the funny thing i saw that he was on the DRAFT LIST to play WOE but no one wants him because he's too toxic and now he is threatening them to do HACK on WOE.. he is "TooOldToBother" aka Steady

Spoiler

[close]

TooOldToBother

Oh here we go again !
The trashtalk continues. All you shared here is daily trashtalk that i do, how is that suppose to affect anything?
You want me to share 100 screenshots of your noob donkey being taking out in pvp? xd
Funniest part is how you really put work into trying to put me down with screenshot editing and everything. You really have a great life my G xD

Talking about draft woe or woe in general, you never did woe.
Talking about "he even said that he's playing on TOP TIER guild but i never saw him won on WOE"
Hmm cause you too fcking noob to play woe maybe? never said my guild specifically was top tier guild but go on, we were out there playing while you were sucking mobs for +9 items  /heh
"He played since day one 24/7 but still no equips", i basically killed your donkey 5 times on my sinx with only a +5 BG katar & nothing else, when you had +9 proxy and all that s***. So keep talking some more i'm interested.
"he's too toxic and now he is threatening them to do HACK on WOE." oh my god xD ok you definitively are brain dead. i thought you were just being silly.
Negga let me teach you something it's called troll humor, it's been going on since people said God exist. You can find it on comedy shows or with your daily Sunday familly talk.
Don't think you got well educated down there in the Philippines, maybe i can teach you some s***, you phone me.
Talking again about something you didn't even participate in, draft woe xD you a funny man i'll give you that for an answer.
You been the reason of my laughs since day 1 on xRO, we laughed so hard about you every chance we got in xRO still you here you talking.
Truely enjoyed your retarded donkey.
I put off what i said about not wanted to see you again in RO, you too funny to pass.
Enjoy crying like 1 y.o. on every single RO discord you got, peenoise  /lv
You want to put in the screenshot work, let's do it retarded. you never gonna win at this game, you still dont understand that.