well i am back~ Anxiety RO SHR!!!

Started by BlackChurch, Jun 25, 2013, 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackChurch

/omg  after taking a vacation from any RO server period..i decided to come back as i missed playing the game..so this time i picked a super high rate AnxietyRO..well suffice  to say ..i started playing being as i have a life it was not a every day occurrence..but enough to get my char to where it needed to be and also  donated ...so took another vacation..being as my build was established..i didn't think i had to worry...well i came back and my registration name was no longer valid..imagine that....so now i lost a build and what i had put into it by playing n donating...now ok no sweat right..i send the admin a email do i get a reply  well guess what no...ok now i join again  cause i like the server some of the peeps are worthless but i don't play for them...anyway  rebuild and donate again and lo and behold ...while playing the damn game  ..my stuff vanished ..so once again  donated and lost a good amount of money which  the server admin has not gotten back to me  ...now people say why donate..well one since i can and it does help keep the server alive n flowing i do so..that and the purdy things i am chick sheesh...now i don't want special treatment because i donate..but gawd damn  to me my money is being stolen and sitting in admin axienty's pocket..well i did not donate to line his pocket..but to help myself n the server...so now i have to figure out a way  on pay pal to find his site fraudulent as he is taking donates and i  have nothing to show for any of it...if you are server admin it is your responsibility to make sure things like this do not happen..if you accept  donates  you have a legal obligation since there is money involved to make sure that the player  get their donates ..and since you have not once again i have to take legal action against anxiety for failing to do so  !!  /pif

Tom~

He doesn't have an obligation to do anything, because it's a donation. Much less a legal obligation, l0l. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/donation

I'm pretty sure that AnxietyRO closed down for a short amount of time, so it probably had a wipe. That would explain why your account "vanished". As for the 2nd situation, you might want to show proof of you donating in first place, and proof of your items disappearing. /kis

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

BlackChurch

i do have proof which i sent him and yes he does he asking for money  for his game  its not a donation for him to live on a charity so  I DO EXPECT my  donates creds to be there and what i bought with MY Money.. you can not  use false advertisement o gain funds its illegal and that si what anxiety did in my eyes ..now i sent him a  copy of all my receipts and even posted them in the forums shout box when this all happened the  admin did not  get back to me or email me personally as i did him to find out about my donation money ..here are the  recnt ones i spoke about just posted two but there are more ..so there is my proof and nothing  from anxiety

Donation Details
Confirmation number:  35N93227859358203
Donation amount:  $15.00 USD
Total:  $15.00 USD
Purpose:  Donation Credits: 15 CREDIT(s)
Contributor:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recipient information
Donations coordinator:  --hidden name--[Admin of Anxiety RO]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your confirmed address

This email confirms that you have donated $55.00 USD to --hidden name--[Admin of Anxiety RO] (--hidden e-mail--) using PayPal.

Donation Details
Confirmation number:  8X609907AL212314J
Donation amount:  $55.00 USD
Total:  $55.00 USD
Purpose:  Donation Credits: 55 CREDIT(s)
Contributor: 

Recipient information
Donations coordinator:  --hidden name--[Admin of Anxiety RO]

BlackChurch

anyway i am pretty much done with RO period  ..this is the last time i get  fugged over cause peeps are  scamers and lairs..

Triper

The main problem here is this one - "Donation amount". By doing this, you agree to give him money without expecting anything back :\

Boreas

Did you donate through Paypal? If so then just get your money back.

Playtester

I'm not sure about the law in other countries but when I researched this issue once I figured that you have no rights to take your money back if it went under "donation". It would be different if you actually purchased some product online.

Boreas

Quote from: Playtester on Aug 06, 2013, 06:07 AM
I'm not sure about the law in other countries but when I researched this issue once I figured that you have no rights to take your money back if it went under "donation". It would be different if you actually purchased some product online.

I beg to differ, we have a couple of chargebacks every week. And yes, it's running under donations.

maggot4life

I have a character there too

and they deleted it. it hasnt been a year since i last played but they already deleted it!!

its like they dont care about your efforts and lost hours

zergling

Yea the admin of the server doesn't really do anything to help people, and they hired a new admin who is completely corrupt and is ruining the server.

Smoothie

Typical Anxiety.. -.- I never donated for that server only worked there, hes a douche. lol. XD- enough said.
-
He fired me for being inactive for 1 day, cause I had a family ER. to goto. -.-; meh.
(I recommend not playing that server.)