The fall of EssenceRO

Started by Jupiters, Jul 26, 2020, 12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GodMexican

The desks have been smashed.
Keyboards have been smashed.
People were yelled at at least 3 times.

Its over.

It's all in the past now, but the future will still remain and NATG will keep being trash.

Neffletics

Quote from: Jupiters on Jul 26, 2020, 12:12 PM
also have @item command at their disposal. Which they shouldn't, ever.

As long as the items do not circulate in the economy, that shouldn't be a problem. The GMs are sometimes asked if certain items are working as intended, so you can't really help it.
solacero rip

AndyAwn

This copy and paste from their discord from their "loyal" members got them sweating looking for a leak smh so imma end this with a Fck you and have a nice day=] if you missed the video that put them to sleep you can still watch it here dont miss out on 40 minutes of stomping them at 2nd stones! We got bored and let them have it and defend at 3rd cades giving them an advantage and STILL LOST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQat9kg138&feature=youtu.be

Tryhard? More like straight trash kid https://gyazo.com/1b9228c6a7cc487ed56c374b42fe60f2

Since NATG is now a dead guild and just a social guild. Ill help you guys recruit members since you guys cant. Heres their guidelines to join their trash guild. Btw CreedRO? More like AJ RO. Also MAIN RULE is you HAVE to have an good excuse to why we lost WoE or Gkick. Like My nightmare cards and marc cards wernt working. 200int still sleeping  /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh

Heres the quote from NATGS leader:

Spoiler
Essence will be NATG's home server for the foreseeable future.  I will be on the development team again and helping to guide the ship in the right direction.   We will be ramping effort back up in a sustainable effort to ensure we rise far above the level of competition on the server through.  We will also be looking to build the social aspect of the guild beyond what it has been in the past.

To do so, we will be implementing quotas for activity on EssenceRO.  There's a harsh reality a number of you need to confront: no one is good enough to log in solely for WoE.  No guild can win whenever 80% of the guild literally logs in less than 30 minutes before WoE when the other guilds are competitive and showing up more prepared on an individual basis.  Furthermore, it's unsustainable for myself and other leaders to have to continuously rework everybody's builds and put supplies on every account for WoE.  I would rather you not play if you aren't going to pull your weight.

NATG has traditionally been a guild of tryhard players that have gone from server to server dominating everywhere and we've only run into trouble on a few servers and it has always been on the back of inactive players.  Certainly some of us are willing and have put in more time than others.  I'm not about to ask anything unreasonable.
_

I want everyone to own their own characters and gear to have skin in the game.  This means you need to spend the time to level a character (it'll take max 2 hours, we'll even coordinate some times to level as a group) and we'll help get you started on gear (basically we will loan you gear that you can pay back or earn over time).  That will put you in a good place to be self-sufficient and capable of meeting the baseline criteria below.  Also that will help you understand some of the basic customs of the server and how to level additional characters (at least to the point where you can feasibly use the EXP bags from BG to skip most of the leveling).

To maintain the ability to WoE with NATG you must participate in the following each week:
1 hour of WoE practice
OR
1 hour of BG AND 1 Draft WoE
OR
3 hours of BG (at least 1 hour on WoE class)

BG is active at least 2 hours a day (probably more like 3?) without us participating at all.  It should be trivial to get the amount of practice needed to stay sharp on your RO skills and understand server mechanics.  You can also get progression through BGing so it's definitely worth your time.  I'll incorporate a system so you can build up some extra time by being more active and making subsequent weeks have less requirements (since you've already done extra credit ahead of time).
__

Alright, so we've established what the baseline for playing in NATG is.  What if you want to do more to help the guild or really improve the progression of your character?  I'm going to lay out some rookie numbers for weekly goals.  This is the kind of thing I do on a nearly daily basis as an active player but if you're looking to get your feet wet, this is a good starting threshold:
Farm 25m (half a hour to an hour depending on your setup)
AND
Abra 10 MVPs (about a hour, we'll have parties to make this easier)
OR
Spend some time on-call for MVPPK and/or field MVP
Useful classes include pretty much everything in the case of a PK war whereas just assisting killing MVPs prof/priest/paladin are the most useful).  We don't expect to have MVPPK at every single MVP spawn but there are some (FBH) that we need to have the ability to call the cavalry to shut people down.  PK wars over MVPs can be up to 10v10 if the other group is active and invested.  They're a lot of fun when we win and miserable when you lose so having the number of people required to shut down the opposition is key.
___

I said there was a social aspect of the guild as well.  What I mean by this is we'll regularly coordinate a few events weekly and have impromptu events otherwise.  Some example events that could be planned/occur spontaneously are as follows:

Essence RO Related:
Group Abraing
Group BG

Gaming Related:
League of Legends
VALORANT
CSGO
Misc. Steam games
etc.

Full Social Related:
Movie Night

I will also be making a concerted effort to just stay on voice more often to help people out/get people active whenever I'm online doing whatever.
[close]

Best is when they most likely got dumpstered in unethicalRO did the same s***. Took it to RMS cause they suck =[ and dont forget to hold this L on your way out =]

Jupiters

Well then.

Some interesting stuff came up here it seems.

Quote from: papachan on Jul 26, 2020, 05:30 PM

hey, would you like to provide screenshots proving the "said gm" was giving out items? very fishy if you believe that.

I never said anything about those @itemed equips and cards making their way into circulation, why did you feel the need to bring something like that up? Is there something to get so upset over?

The issue I addressed there was event GMs having access to the command, which can turn ugly extremely quickly, hence they should not have it, period. Also the fact that Kiwi said only three people on the server have it so there's that too.

I don't care about who won WoE, I'm simply here to show people the questionable and shady things going on the server.

Quote from: PKStreet95 on Jul 26, 2020, 07:25 PM
This is my second account, yes. My first account was made in 2011, when I played the original eRO, but I couldn't remember the username because I haven't logged into RMS in years.

No, I never said I believed them, just that Jupiters brought up some legit claims (as in, based upon his own evidence brought forth--evidence that had not yet been proven nor denied). That's why I was so surprised when people ignored them, because they're pretty strong accusations. From one side, I see rationality, and from the other, rage and incoherence. I understand that you're all on edge from whatever it is that happened, and you believe me to be some cohort of AJ's, complicit in his alleged defamation, but I can assure you, I was merely passing through and thought to ask about all the commotion going on. Little did I know I was stirring the hornets' nest, haha.

Unfortunately these are all the evidence I have to show, but what you're seeing here is this guild's usual tactics when presented with something that inconveniences them: Personal attacks, endless harassment and trying to divert the attention from the topic at hand by spamming something irrelevant like WoE videos. Almost all posts in this thread are offtopic and not about the issues I brought up at all.

Quote from: Neffletics on Jul 26, 2020, 09:52 PM
As long as the items do not circulate in the economy, that shouldn't be a problem. The GMs are sometimes asked if certain items are working as intended, so you can't really help it.

True, though proper way of doing things would be getting rid of them after testing to prevent things like this from happening.

AJ_LOST_TO_400MS_KEKW

Quote from: Jupiters on Jul 27, 2020, 12:17 AM
I never said anything about those @itemed equips and cards making their way into circulation, why did you feel the need to bring something like that up? Is there something to get so upset over?

The issue I addressed there was event GMs having access to the command, which can turn ugly extremely quickly, hence they should not have it, period. Also the fact that Kiwi said only three people on the server have it so there's that too.

Literally anyone can read between the lines and see that you're implying Angie used @item to TC's advantage, who the f*** do you think you're fooling LOL

QuoteI don't care about who won WoE, I'm simply here to show people the questionable and shady things going on the server.

"I don't care about who won WoE"

QuoteUnfortunately these are all the evidence I have to show, but what you're seeing here is this guild's usual tactics when presented with something that inconveniences them: Personal attacks, endless harassment and trying to divert the attention from the topic at hand by spamming something irrelevant like WoE videos. Almost all posts in this thread are offtopic and not about the issues I brought up at all.

Ah yes the natg member playing the victim card, classic. No one is interested in civil discourse with you s***s because not a single soul wants any of you twats on the server, Kiwi should've cut off your guild like the tumor you are. You pieces of s*** harassed Saint non-stop before the rest of us even started playing on the server, you don't get to play victim here. Endless harassment? If we endlessly harassed you, your guild would've f***ed off months ago. Go troll more pinoy SHRs instead of crying wolf here on RMS.

QuoteTrue, though proper way of doing things would be getting rid of them after testing to prevent things like this from happening.

"The proper way is to do things exactly the way I want" another natg classic

ps. can you post a woe vid from your side I want to hear AJ smash his desk and rage at his DLP

AndyAwn

https://gyazo.com/03c5a074251113a0fa69a92487bf8a80

Nah WoE videos arent relevant when you getting dumpstered and you guys have no GvG Videos to back up any of your so call claims of being a "GOOD" guild

Ill make a playlist on youtube of The Creed Dumpstering you guys 4 WoEs straight that lead to your guys rage quit if you like =]

But im sure you wont need me to do that. You were there. You know you guys got trashed and tossed around like a bunch useless s*** on spring cleaning

Since you guys love screenshots heres GM AJ pushing out s*** but everyone else is a cheater XD
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/699422752943374386/734926617863782460/unknown.png

Compensating for your guys trash sinx I see? and 0 breaks? must of never broken a castle in his life XD

https://gyazo.com/a215b1cbc79dd5facc789decbe47a8b1

Spoiler
Wait already knew that we dumpstered you guys 4 woes straight ofcourse you never broke castle once XD
[close]

https://gyazo.com/84850590ff6a1e47d801fc02c87553fd

https://gyazo.com/f3235b16ac7e3c841c276b09ea6f079c

Look at this trash bag justify the buff https://gyazo.com/477fbf023e1b96a9056816dc932103b7

DENIED: https://gyazo.com/dcad1855c7d21746f6ac9111e34a0ea8

https://gyazo.com/f08aaa126b7cd5bd7af0fcf3d0c5ebd0

Heres a better sinx incase you wanna see the difference and BTW gittgudd kids should be change guildname to: "Ragequit when we lose"

https://gyazo.com/82dfd2ff26f272041eb0f749171dfbd9

Also: Bye felcia https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277764368525950976/737224348699590687/screenshots1_online-audio-converter.com.mp3

blkpntr

Quote from: Jupiters on Jul 27, 2020, 12:17 AM
True, though proper way of doing things would be getting rid of them after testing to prevent things like this from happening.

And here we have it, admission that there's no proof of GM corruption. It was just a home-grown donkey.

Funny how we even have audio of your guild saying, "We don't have proof of them giving out items".  /wah /wah /wah

AndyAwn

Quote from: blkpntr on Jul 27, 2020, 07:28 AM
And here we have it, admission that there's no proof of GM corruption. It was just a home-grown donkey.

Funny how we even have audio of your guild saying, "We don't have proof of them giving out items".  /wah /wah /wah

Should we release the audio leak that we put in their discord so everyone here can hear how sweaty they were during WoE? with all the excuses of their nightmare giearths and s*** not working?

Tofuxo

TL;DR A guild lost one woe and is chalking it down to the other guild cheating instead of just admitting they lost fair and square.
The evidence in this thread shows that a GM has the @item command but no proof at all that any items were transffered to other characters in game.

RaptureRO

I am nobody. I played the server long ago and then the most recent rerelease I joined not with a guild but as a single nuetral player. I was active in voice and listened chatted and quit a month in when 3 days after the server went up I had already seen the writing on the wall. I am a firm believer in experiencing a server before writing a review.
I attached a picture of day 3 when, due to a simple scripting error, instead of increasing Golden Thief Bug's spawn time to 300%, the GM increased the actual spawn by 300%. There were 3 GTBs. This was after the 100% demihuman glitch that was made apparent. and before WoE. There was no rollback and no wipe. At least one card dropped before the server officially opened.  /wah. I understand GTB is not as overpowered on essence as other servers, but the OPs arguments all line up with everything I, a neutral party, experienced. From a biased perspective, everything screams poor management. Not immature, just poor. If the server is a passion project, then why the donates? "so i can pay for the server." Wrong answer.
Also, the people who were very active on voice and were the founding players ended up being the so-called Sub-GMs. I only know because I chewed one out for sexual harassment on voice.  :|. Oh eRO . Where did you go? 1/10.
As for any claims of corruption substantiated or no, I have no evidence to support this, but seeing as Kiwi seems especially cordial with certain people who I thought were players and turned out to be GMs despite not having sprites I call shenanigans.  /...

AlicanteHermoso

Hi.

I like to think that people learn better, but instead of doing some sort of introspection, it is easier to blame performance issues, makes hackusations, claim by that some convoluted way that there were power abuse.

In no way was there a link of A+B proof given, but it's the time we live nowadays, hearsay is worth more than factual and empirical evidence.

Denial is a very powerful illusion, it gives the impression that you are impecable, and if anything goes wrong, everything around you is disfunctional.

The level of self-entitlment required for this is equivalent to believing that you're the belly button of the f*** world.

Keep smashing guys, take a dump on other people's work simply because it's not pleasing you.

Eternal peter pans.....

RaptureRO

I don't think I understood any of that.

AndyAwn

Quote from: RaptureRO on Jul 27, 2020, 05:02 PM
I don't think I understood any of that.

Ok dont worry watch this and you ll understand heh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpdza_SOJKU&feature=youtu.be

AndyAwn

Also that Cespy person. Holy s*** is she trash talking like shes ANY use whatsoever "AJ I quit i suck XD"... the only useful thing she did was try to bot and got banned instantly and you guys cried and rq l000l come back with more cheats bruh you guys still will suck kek

Should really just get good instead of trying to cheat and calling it "Packet shenanigans" but hey i would say that too if I got dumpstered with NDL XD

Heres also the difference between this Disney as$ guild Gypsies vs The Creeds look at that damage receive difference so bad and they had DEVO LMFAO...Look at their gypsies doing damage those AV so strong https://gyazo.com/d0b435869d73541d651d74ea0782d1d8
Lets not forget this aswell=]
Spoiler
TRACKING THE FXCKING GYPSY!!!!!!
[close]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpdza_SOJKU&feature=youtu.be

AndyAwn

Just to back up what i said about them being dumpstered in unethicalRO and quitting and slandering the server heres another woe video since i heard they are irrelevant to crying on RMS after being destroyed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HLLESKRPjM