The eliminated cancers of solaceRO

Started by dirtyplay, Apr 28, 2020, 09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyplay

Im a player of SolaceRO since 2019 and were recently getting negative reviews from former toxic co-players.

Theyre avenging themselves through reviews lmao. All the issues they raised were lies. These players are involved in many game crimes such as griefing, harassment, real money trading, tools exploitation, and many more. They're even exploiting RMS now by changing their IP and creating many accounts to spam.

It has been a culture in private servers especially in servers with Filipinos that quitting guilds will try with all their might to destroy the server they've left.

These players are from the guilds that were recently punished for breaking the no guild alliance rule. The funny thing is that the prize is only USD 200, and these people are going to cheat for USD 200 lmao. Third world problems I guess.

If you're considering SolaceRO to be your next home you don't need to worry. The admins are very nice and fair. Theyre not driven with greed. Hes so nice that he has been posted by another player for supporting him financially after the death of his daughter.

The community has gotten better after the cancers were eliminated  /ok

Neffletics

I appreciate that you're defending the server when we're simultaneously attacked--negative reviews on RMS and DDoS.

However, I don't agree with the latter accusations. They might've harmed the community, but let's always take the higher ground and avoid spreading rumors.

We have no proof that they were the ones behind the attacks. Yes, they have the motive, but there are a lot of a****** out there who may have leveraged the drama.

After all, trash-talking won't solve anything. And regardless of the purpose, rumors are still rumors.

Do not ever repay evil with evil. ~

Have a beautiful day!
solacero rip