Talonro

Started by DemonOverlord, Sep 16, 2012, 09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonOverlord

On talonro the justice doesn't exist,they ban you and you don't even know why and you need to go ask why you got banned.Look what happen to me(I don't even know who i harrased and how)

I got muted for 720 minutes,so i can't use skill,open and talk for taking out this block and i have to leave open the game for 720 minutes
So i got muted for harrasment but i say in a game how can you harass someone  and really muted for 720 minutes that's just crazy...
If a screenshot exist of my fault well i can't see it since on talonro forum i only see " Rayward muted 12 hours for harassment. " So i don't see any proofs of my faults.

I suggest to not play on Talonro because here players don't have a right judgment .

violet

did he show you some print screen why you got banned? or he/she just said harassment?

DemonOverlord

No,he didn't show me any print screen of why i got banned,he just said harassment.

DeePee

( From Rayward ) : b**** see u are noob
( From Rayward ) : noob
( From Rayward ) : hey u love my cock b****?<3

Enjoy.

It's funny when some people act all innocent and demand proof when they know all too well what they have done.

12 hours is the standard muting time for a 1st offense when it comes to harassment.

violet

Quote from: DemonOverlord on Sep 16, 2012, 09:51 AM
No,he didn't show me any print screen of why i got banned,he just said harassment.

grab a ticket again and tell him to show some screenies that make you satisfied, if not ohh well.. /swt

Triper

Quote from: DemonOverlord on Sep 16, 2012, 09:51 AM
You didn't got a ban, it's a mute.

Mute - Blocks all the skills and all ways to chat with anyone for a period of time, it's expressed in minutes. You need to be on to decrease the time of it on.

It's pretty much the same as jail but, let's say, a softer punishment.

DemonOverlord

Hello GM seiren,This are youre friends then?They insult me continuosly and they don't even get 1 minute of mute while i got 720 minutes of mute.And the reports should be done with post not with personal message.

DeePee

You did not report anyone, thus we are not made aware of such cases.

Someone reported you in a support ticket and you got punished for it.

violet

Quote from: Triper on Sep 16, 2012, 10:07 AM
You didn't got a ban, it's a mute.

Mute - Blocks all the skills and all ways to chat with anyone for a period of time, it's expressed in minutes. You need to be on to decrease the time of it on.

It's pretty much the same as jail but, let's say, a softer punishment.

ohh sorry my bad =)

DemonOverlord

First off 12 hours of mute is to much imo,because i have to leave my char logged for 12 hours or i don't get out of this mute and i never see this on any other servers at max for harassment they would give 1 hour of mute.Well then if i report that 2 guys who harassed me they will get 12 hours of mute too since they harrased me right?Since they harrased me in the same way they say i harassed them.THE REPORTS SHOULD BE DONE WITH POSTS AND NOT WITH PERSONAL MESSAGE.

DeePee

Our server, our rules, our punishments. You are not the one to tell us how we should or should not run our server and deal out punishments. If you want to report someone, do it the way everyone does and we will look at your case just like we look at any other case.

DemonOverlord

The server is is youre indeed but with this absurd sanction youre giving it a bad image.If i report someone i do it with post not like youre friend marival who reported me with a personal message.

DeePee

Okay this is getting ridiculous. Therefore this will be my last reply. Not worth my time anymore.

1. Marival is not the one who reported you. What makes you think he did?
2. Just because someone reports you and you get punished for it, does not mean they are "friends". We have hundreds of players and I have no clue who the reporter is.
3. Read my replies please. I already told you that you got reported through a support ticket. That being said, even if someone reports you through a PM, there's nothing wrong with that either. Unless you found a rule on our site somewhere that tells you to only report on the forum. If so, please share!
4. The punishments are fine. We've been around for more than 5 years and there have been no problems with it.

DemonOverlord

1.I know it was marival since i remember i only told him that phrases after he called me many times Gayward and other things and him to kept saying to me to offend him.And last why you said it wasn't marvil who reported me but on .2 of youre replies you said you don't even know who reported me?

3.How come you said muting with pm is not wrong?I don't think so since it doesn't even show why i got muted or banned and so can't even defend myself  and second what if this guy accuse was false and i can't even know if a screenshot exist of why i got muted or banned? I never saw this on any server but ofc you can close a eye for youre friends i guess.

4.Well i guess i have to tell my friend who suggest me strongly talonRO,since when he was playing it he said it was one of the best server he ever played after AnimaRO that the current TalonRO isn't good as it was before thx to this new gm team.Sad to see that since i was keep asking my friend to come back to play TalonRO.

Boreas

Your problem is? You harassed someone and got muted. End of story.

Fill in a report and we will gladly take care of the screenshots you submitted, not via RMS tho.

Best regards,
Boreas

Cawliflower

On my server, mutes don't generally require screenshot proof from the GM. If it is a player reporting, we never share proof with the reported player. It's all about privacy. Why would they want to share proof with the player being punished? That'll turn into a harassment ticket. lol.

Either way, a Game Master (in my opinion), in a lighter form of course, is what I consider a creditable source. Think about a police officer, they're by law (in the US) considered a "creditable source". For example, you get pulled over for not wearing a seat belt. They don't need a video or instant playback to charge you with the violation, lol.

Again, a player base like TalonRO I'm sure the Game Master team isn't sitting around thinking about which player to pick on next. And as mentioned, they've been open for many, many years. Boreas & DeePee, I commend you for even responding. /swt It's a mute, not a ban and honestly it's silly to qq over something so minimal when you were the person causing the problem to begin with.

Just my two cents,
-Cookie
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

DemonOverlord

QuoteYour problem is? You harassed someone and got muted. End of story.

Fill in a report and we will gladly take care of the screenshots you submitted, not via RMS tho.

Best regards,
Boreas
I'm not reporting a single player on here,i'm reporting on rms how bad the gm team is doing theire job,where for some people you only need a personal message to a gm to get a mute where in all the others server,you need to post on a forum with at least a screenshot as proof of what you did for get mute/banned (I play RO since 8 years and i never seen a server with such a damn gm team)
scusa
(I play RO since 8 years and i never seen a server with such a bad gm team)

I'm not qq. I'm just showing how bad this situation was handled.I played many servers before:MicRO,LuminaRO,FuriousRO,LegacyRO,RajieRo,EuphRO,PumpkinRO,PrivateRO,FeelRO and MetRO but no one of this ever banned someone with just a personal message without showing any proof like for example a simple screenshot.

DeePee

Quote from: DeePee on Sep 16, 2012, 04:20 PM
Okay this is getting ridiculous.

Requesting a lock.

xyuki

Quote from: DemonOverlord on Sep 17, 2012, 07:45 AM
I'm not reporting a single player on here,i'm reporting on rms how bad the gm team is doing theire job,where for some people you only need a personal message to a gm to get a mute where in all the others server,you need to post on a forum with at least a screenshot as proof of what you did for get mute/banned (I play RO since 8 years and i never seen a server with such a damn gm team)
scusa
(I play RO since 8 years and i never seen a server with such a bad gm team)

I'm not qq. I'm just showing how bad this situation was handled.I played many servers before:MicRO,LuminaRO,FuriousRO,LegacyRO,RajieRo,EuphRO,PumpkinRO,PrivateRO,FeelRO and MetRO but no one of this ever banned someone with just a personal message without showing any proof like for example a simple screenshot.

I have no idea what your problem actually is. o.O
I have played on a huge variety of servers, and on many servers I have played, there are various ways to report someone.
Some servers have a ticket system, some ask you to post a report on the forums, some have a mixture of both. But normally, PMs are regarded as a valid report if they contain all needed information. (Such as a screenshot. How do you know the reporter didn't include such?)
No offense but, your claim that merely forum reports are valid reports, is nonesense.

No GM team is obliged to show you the proof while they punish you. Most only give a reason. Why? Under normal circumstances (when a GM team isn't biased) the GMs will only take action against somebody who has been reported, if there has been proof provided along the report. Or if they can see it by checking logs on some occasions.

You can rest assured that the Talon Team has only punished you after having seen proof / having checked logs. If that was the case and you really violated their rules / ToS, then they have the right to punish you.
They do not need to show you the proof nor do they have to tell you who reported you. If they think/are convinced you are at fault, then you receive the punishment accordingly.

DemonOverlord

That's a lie in every game or even forum if you get punish for something they give you a proof of why you got that punish.OK,you can close this thread,since anyway what i had to tell i already done so.And btw i got confirmed that marival was the one who reported me.

Triper

Both sides requested a lock so it will be given based on the fact that this is jumping to another thing instead of what was the topic about - "On talonro the justice doesn't exist,they ban you".
It was already proved that it wasn't a ban from the start, was a mute.
User was advised to report back the problem made with him there to be dealt with based on the screens posted in this topic.

If someone wants to start a new topic and discuss about GM rules, punishments and stuff like that, you're free to do at the proper section it but remember - "Their server, their rules, you follow them or get punished and nobody enforces you to play there".

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Go, Alpaca!! Use Talk!!