One of RevivalRO's (old RebirthRO) BIGGEST mistake – Tomson

Started by YuzurenaiNegai, May 06, 2021, 07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YuzurenaiNegai

While each server has its couple of obnoxious players, they tend to address it soon to prevent their community from being intoxicated by the mentality of these obnoxious individuals. RevivalRO doesn't do the same. It keeps its toxic players just to maintain the population count, though the means doesn't necessarily keep the population stable. So which player does this server like to keep despite him making the community already fed-up? Tomson, Sir Tomson, Tommy, T0MS0N, P v P, Loki are just a few of his IGNs.

There are a number of reasons as to why players get fed up with him:

He always causes drama with his outbursts – no matter how small the topic of the conversation begins, he sees to it that he makes a big deal out of it to gain the attention of the people. Even if his responses are so out of range with the topic at hand and everyone else ignores him, he makes drama.

https://ragnarokadventuresanddrama.tumblr.com/post/650436492155551744/when-youre-so-petty-all-you-can-do-is-trashtalk

He always plays the victim – he gets triggered even if no one else is talking to him nor talking about him. Even when acquaintances are talking about random stuff, he always responds as if he was attacked.

He is pretentious – he pretends to know everything under the sun even if he doesn't. At the same time, he pretends that a certain IGN is his girlfriend even if it is actually himself. We wouldn't wonder why he got banned from RebirthRO after pretending to be a GM. Now we also wouldn't wonder about how he has the nerve to shamelessly keep breaking a few rules in the game.

He feels entitled to suggest things for his personal benefit– while Gitlab is for every player to report bugs and enhancements, he sees to it to make it his wish list while creating drama out of other people's ideas, opinions, and suggestions. Moreover, he suggests enhancements on items/equipment that he has in order to sell them at a very high price.

He stalks peoples social media accounts – to feed his insecurity, he stalks other people's lives while bashing them on main chat. Moreover, if he finds out who a GM/Admin is, he would stalk their accounts and tell other people about it.

What could be worse than this kind of display of attitude is the tolerance for it. Having him banned from the server and accepting bribe for unbanning him is the first and foremost mistake an owner could have ever done. Second, for someone who was given a second chance and having him break multiple rules such as Rules 106, 108, 109 (refer to Rule on server's wiki page) without proper sanction, only encouraged him to be a total jerk. Why bother putting up rules if a person like this gets away with it? No wonder every person who breaks the rules on the server creates a series of melodrama with threats since a person such as Tomson does offenses without getting appropriate punishment.

https://ragnarokadventuresanddrama.tumblr.com/post/650435055054995456/dont-be-like-this

Keeping him in the server is already a mistake and yet the current admin of RevivalRO is condoning his actions of causing drama in the server as well as trash talking and profanity. What's worse in addition to Tomson's behavior, other toxic behaviors on the server's Discord and Gitlab are arising because the current admin also adds fuel to such unwanted behavior, an extreme turnover from what the previous staff members have been doing to maintain the peace and order in the server.

https://ragnarokadventuresanddrama.tumblr.com/post/650435253328019456/what-admins-should-not-do

Don't make the same mistake as this one. If there was something the current RebirthRO did right, it was denying his unban request. Why not? Who would unban this kind of person if proof reveals the numerous times he did the crime and blames it on someone else? Let's all learn from this horrific lesson and pursue keeping RO community toxic-free.

https://ragnarokadventuresanddrama.tumblr.com/post/650435190613753856/ruined-2nd-chance-at-unban

Lai

A tips to their admin:

To those members, with clear offense, just terminate.

Doesn't matter if he donates or not. You will win in long term.

Tomson

Your antics are found to be laughable, Firstly even Before you call someone toxic I would like to know why you got banned for? Obviously, for being an obnoxious player yourself to the server staff exploiting bugs finding major bugs like zeny exploit and abusing it then the stupidest thing you have ever done is giving everyone the zeny you created via exploit which literally exposed you and you come to cry over here when you don't get unbanned during pardon request all you could do is put blame on somebody else past mistakes to vanish your own trails. /kis

So if you Guys wonder who wrote this thread? I would like to be your guide to the wonderful zoo of revival It is most likely planned by a bunch of haters(These are actually the ones who the server needs to remove) all they did is took time to collect a bunch of screenshots and faults of my past framed them into 1 with a little bit of photoshop to write this wonderful lovely thread. But they are just propagating hate on someone just pointing out his past creating alts to fuel the hate so it makes others think that this person should be hated, Well you only get to know a person when you talk to them not hate them,

At the entrance of the Zoo here we show you this Hippopotamus who wrote this whole wall of text , His name goes by Xan  Aka KidsCryOverTrivialIssue on discord So basically what he does is creates plenty of fake accounts on discord and creates plenty of Drama that our new admin got fed up and had to dedicate a #RantDrama channel towards him which wasn't enough for his humongous love and passion to the dramas he had to start one here on RMS,
This dude has been here only for like 3 weeks or so have he got more hate here in the community than Justin Beiber's "Baby" song on youtube.
here you can check out

https://i.imgur.com/MWa8Xnr.png
https://i.imgur.com/NwaoDhF.png

Also, this guy has a whole thread dedicated to him you earned my respect here but in a bad way  /no1
https://i.imgur.com/AVeH1qF.png
https://i.imgur.com/YTmixZM.png

Despite being a coward by nature, yes since he is a hippo he could camouflage his crimes by blaming others into the dirty swamps and he doesn't unrevealing who he actually is, he seems to poop on other people's messages too i just got this very obvious name for him, Tries to Suggest things on Gitlab which he has no clue about or which doesn't even affect him in any way, So taking straight right into the zoo park we see 2 Monkey here named (Aka and Sammy Sushi one of the most toxic players in the community who thinks they are lapdogs(Sorry Lap Monkeys and demands favoritism when they don't get any they start dramas over it, This Sammy guy never does any event nor give anything to anyone but when someone does sponsor something he joins it takes the stuff then later smack talks them and he is too selfish to thank them when he can't open any other room other than his mouth ) I'm tired here but i will still continue my safari with you guys there you see a homeless little puppy we call it Than4toz( Don't confuse this one with MVP much toxic and Caution he you bug you for stuff and items) "Gimme this gimme that".Well this puppy been like that ways asking stuff to everyone, I asked the zookeeper to provide it with a new home it will be taken care of.
https://i.imgur.com/g613qp8.png
https://i.imgur.com/PX0zZa2.png

So what these animals do is suggest things which only benefits them saying it's for the newbies but the sole purpose of their Suggestions of for their own benefits especially the demands of them being class-specific "Firstly they want to lower the Price of Meginjard so they could afford it(They still can't if they even made it around 50c, they can't handle the Fact other people shows them Legit megs and how Jelly they get about it, They then suggest Tombstones as they wanted to farm MVPs as they couldn't compete with the other MVP farmers equally, These people are like some of the Hurdles that needs to be removed from the server as I  hear plenty of hate on these people already but people just refuse to tell it

He stalks people's social media accounts – to feed his insecurity, he stalks other people's lives while bashing them on the main chat. Moreover, if he finds out who a GM/Admin is, he would stalk their accounts and tell other people about it.
"I don't do that and being on Facebook group people will anyhow see who you are so it's the person's fault if he doesn't use another account, not mine, I just helped people on main chat with their Q/A just bashed only those who really deserved it /no1 just like you that's the reason why this thread is here if you could have been less of an attention seeker and cry baby I wouldn't have required to come here and put you back to bed*Here your milk bottle*

He is pretentious – he pretends to know everything under the sun even if he doesn't. At the same time, he pretends that a certain IGN is his girlfriend even if it is actually himself. We wouldn't wonder why he got banned from RebirthRO after pretending to be a GM. Now we also wouldn't wonder about how he has the nerve to shamelessly keep breaking a few rules in the game.

"Whose being pretentious you or me? I'm not even paid or credited for the contents i create to help the newbies about I do nor need any but I still help out people on main chat and forums creating a guild/opening MVP rooms(Unlike you opening MVP rooms with your exploited zeny and got banned for it)

So what's making you Jellyfish about me helping people? When you don't contribute anything from your side other than your relentless dramas,
Thats just explanatory that you and your friends are just jealous of the fact that they can't be as useful as me so go do what you are good at spreading hate.
https://i.imgur.com/h9pul5d.png
If you close that big hole on your face a bit then you could achieve something more for this community than spreading unwanted hate. /kis
have you ever made a helpful guide? Nah, have you made this Wall of rant that would produce hate? Yes "You gotta stop crying with your fake alts discord and stop using people past as your weapon to create hate on them " I been playing for over 10 years now I'm still helpful around and yeah I too do dramas cause I want to have fun in the community but not in the way that you actually cause not that kind of stupid drama "me banned for hacking is a big joke when the other admin of the previous server hijacked the whole server /heh he got some serious skills than me I admit too way professional"

Bribing admin to get unbanned? I suggest you talk only if you're having a strong statement and witness not just to post nonsense anyways that's what you do no need for me to tell you furthermore, This is one way of accusing staff of something which never happened, Server Owners are the way too rich to ask someone a bribe they get donations from tons of people and you think someone can make their way through it is just plain stupid If your account is banned you go and ask don't just cry that someone else account got unbanned,  Complaining doesn't help here go out there and do a good deed so you can too get another opportunity life is full of second chances, and no I'm not banned on Rebirthro I can still login out there, I can just concentrate on 1 Server only for now like I said talk when you have strong proof about what you say stupid /heh
https://i.imgur.com/KrMJf6l.png

Keeping him in the server is already a mistake and yet the current admin of RevivalRO is condoning his actions of causing drama in the server as well as trash-talking and profanity. What's worse in addition to Tomson's behavior, other toxic behaviors on the server's Discord and Gitlab are arising because the current admin also adds fuel to such unwanted behavior and extreme turnover from what the previous staff members have been doing to maintain the peace and order in the server

"Nobody invited me to the server or keeping me here I joined this server like any other player and been here for over 10years Its not about donation or anything what matters is your way of conduct that you follow after you are given 1 more chance to play unlike you whose account decision is still in the Staff hands and you keep annoying them and causing drama over the server, It's obvious how the current admin had got fed up with you and had to start a drama channel for you still you take things out of the server bring it here that's why I'm here and  I have to address your nonsense of a post, Anything that could be worse than my toxic behavior, of course, is yours which you have no control over, an extreme turnover from what the previous staff members have been doing to maintain the peace and order in the server(Yes previous staff had to ban your account to maintain peace of the server and avoid zeny economy from being disrupted.
I end this by Quoting sorry some animals from our server came to RMS, the Zookeeper forgot to close the gate of the Zoo and I'm closing the gate for public safety.

Thany

DASTGIR[

Hello everyone,

I am not much active here (thus less post). I was admin for a while in Revival. So I have enough background on this, though I didn't wish to add comment here, but I have been receiving quite a few message to fact check (idk why).

So here's few things that I learnt about him (Unfortunately after I left)

1) He is always nice to someone who is ranked.
2) He assumes he knows everything
3) He do stalk others (I can classify this as borderline doxxing).
4) He did buy his way in. (I can't say when, but that's reality).
5) Probably everyone knows by now, he did used to help catch few RMT guys, but he did RMT himself (Unfortunately, got this info late as well).

Attention Seeker is proper name that should be given instead of Biggest Mistake. Everyone's at fault here, Server should be moderated to discourage this kind of behavior, while this was done several time during my job there, but the behavior returns after a while.

Being a GM or Admin is tough job when some people message you without any intent. If you are admin or does mistake of replying to him, he will message you everyday with random stuff that you are least interested in, even though you tell that you don't want anymore message from him unless important. (will you message someone who haven't replied to you since 4+ months?)

Also, to the point here, as I said, he thinks he knows everyone, but every reply he made here is wrong, the Topic owner isn't Zvel, he connected some other people with someone who got banned just because it would make him look good.

He selectively added screenshots of discord of other people saying stuff about some "Xan" guy, but didn't include message from him (You know why, because it would not make him look good), or you can count this as "Selectively screenshot to prove your point", and removing the context.

I expected some mature reply, but by his reply, you can know the nature of usual talks he do (sometimes), and he's still banned on old RebirthRO, he just showed character history, which shows all character.

That's it from my view,
Signing off.

Catrina

You don't even know who wrote that post, haha. You throw out accusations without any proof.

Quote from: Tomson on May 06, 2021, 12:20 PM

So what's making you Jellyfish about me helping people? When you don't contribute anything from your side other than your relentless dramas,
Thats just explanatory that you and your friends are just jealous of the fact that they can't be as useful as me so go do what you are good at spreading hate.
https://i.imgur.com/h9pul5d.png
If you close that big hole on your face a bit then you could achieve something more for this community than spreading unwanted hate. /kis
have you ever made a helpful guide? Nah, have you made this Wall of rant that would produce hate? Yes "You gotta stop crying with your fake alts discord and stop using people past as your weapon to create hate on them " I been playing for over 10 years now I'm still helpful around and yeah I too do dramas cause I want to have fun in the community but not in the way that you actually cause not that kind of stupid drama "me banned for hacking is a big joke when the other admin of the previous server hijacked the whole server /heh he got some serious skills than me I admit too way professional"

You and wanting to "help" people? You don't care for other people. You pretend to be helpful, because YOU MUST BE IN THE CENTER OF ATTENTION.
You don't care if your "help" is useful or not, as long as you can be in the spotlight.
Your help consists of giving newbies "helpful guides", that contain always the MOST EXPENSIVE and HIGH END gears. A cheap alternative to that? Nahhh, you need at least 100€+ to get the basic gears in your "guides". Truly helpful for someone who just started and might not even want to donate.

Examples? For one, when the rro Wikipedia got updated by another player you didn't liked, you did EVERYTHING to not even mention wiki anymore, so you can stay the center of help.
Don't you dare point out wiki in front of him.

Secondly, when the server had a "guide event" (players were suppose to write guides in forums, the more the better), you INSISTED you "WON", even tho the event clearly stated, that there was no "one winner", everyone got prizes in tiers (to explain; prizes were sorted in tiers: example you wrote 5+ guides you get "place 1" prize, you wrote less you get "place 2", etc).
Tomsons brain to this day can't comprehend it that he didn't "won" alone.
And when someone called your so precious copy pasted guide out for being unreadable on their browser, you threw a tamper tantrum, to the point you even tried to report that person for "harassment".

Tomson

Hello everyone,

I am not much active here (thus less post). I was an admin for a while in Revival. So I have enough background on this, though I didn't wish to add comment here, but I have been receiving quite a few messages to fact check (IDK why).

So here are few things that I learned about him (Unfortunately after I left)

1) He is always nice to someone who is ranked.(Well I'm nice to everybody whether ranked or not that's why I help newbies)
2) He assumes he knows everything(Ofc I know everything and I know how you enjoy favoritism)
3) He do stalk others (I can classify this as borderline doxxing)(being stupid enough to not change your identity on facebook group isn't my fault also everyone knew it already )
4) He did buy his way in. (I can't say when, but that's reality) (yes I would do in you just say it cause you want people to love you after getting threats from different people for banning them I was the only one being nice to you but you betrayed me I gonna let your things out now).
5) Probably everyone knows by now, he did use to help catch few RMT guys, but he did RMT himself (Unfortunately, got this info late as well). ( you never came to know anything late or wouldn't have done anything against it even if you had the power as you were protecting your fellow Indian friend from being unbanned this is why I said you like favoritism We worked together to catch rmt people on the first day I saw your so-called friend Ketan in FB group and he posted a rmt msg I went to him asap.

then then I told him optimus is going to facebook group what are you even doing delete your RMT post, thus I saved your friend but I didn't realise anyhow you won't do anything then I helped you enough to catch all the people doing it, its shameful how an admin takes help from someone when you got all the powers then bans someone who was caught by someone else hard work then take all the credits,Not to mention you know the fact you left 150 fake credits on my alt account to catch rmt people your so-called friend took it from me and blow it up all on sales and you didn't do anything about it even knowing about it so what you gonna do any other time just say you wanted to protect your friend from your same state,you mention my name but doesn't mention the person you want to protect and who pmed me first about it)I got screenshots to share later don't worry

Attention Seeker is a proper name that should be given instead of Biggest Mistake. Everyone's at fault here, Server should be moderated to discourage this kind of behavior, while this was done several time during my job there, but the behavior returns after a while.
Being a GM or Admin is tough job when some people message you without any intent. If you are admin or does mistake of replying to him, he will message you everyday with random stuff that you are least interested in, even though you tell that you don't want anymore message from him unless important. (will you message someone who haven't replied to you since 4+ months?)(I pmed you true I pm everyone since I been a bond or relationships its upto you to block that person if you want rather than complaint about it, I was just showing you that I'm with you even with the people you banned don't like you, you just shown me now being a worse example of betrayal and somebody I cant trust poisonous as a serpent somebody caring about you and you insult them by smack talking them not good ok your part but enjoy being exposed *

Also, to the point here, as I said, he thinks he knows everyone, but every reply he made here is wrong, the Topic owner isn't Zvel, he connected some other people with someone who got banned just because it would make him look good. (OFC people won't post their own posts nor someone else would do when it's all about others,I replied thinking its xan as he was the first to post it on discord it might be you even someone else who knows just some crybaby)

He selectively added screenshots of discord of other people saying stuff about some "Xan" guy, but didn't include message from him (You know why, because it would not make him look good), or you can count this as "Selectively screenshot to prove your point", and removing the context(you seem to scared you had to go online late night and delete conversations between us I got screenshots don't mind doing that)
I expected some mature reply, but by his reply, you can know the nature of usual talks he do (sometimes), and he's still banned on old RebirthRO, he just showed character history, which shows all character.(I 'm not even banned out there at top left you can see welcome i just clicked on my own character to open the battle report i don't want to show my personal account details)

That's it from my view,
Signing off.(Yes for the sake of players who don't want strict rules to be followed good that)

Tomson

Well, Optimus I never knew you would talk bad behind my back, have shame on you for making me do all your dirty work and getting other people to curse and pity on me. I helped you cause you an admin and everyone would love to help when especially admin gives the player a chance thanks for using me as much as you could to earn credits on your work. I was supporting your friend who was very poor and couldn't even buy a PC nor have a job on the other side I was losing enough of donor boxes this way and I hated it your friend had to cry before me and annoy me on google pay I had no option I already told him that's illegal but he didn't care all he said was I won't scam you I asked him several reasons before I could help him out he kept saying the same, It wasn't too late that you came to know about it you already knew it just didn't ban him cause he is your neighbor and stays close to you. This is very bad of you to show favoritism and using other players for your benefit and helping some other people to get MVP cards in biolab.

https://i.imgur.com/S9QDHI0.png
https://i.imgur.com/4FFoUDU.png
https://imgur.com/eBYy0kM
https://i.imgur.com/8NljN09.png
https://i.imgur.com/K2iFbMC.png
https://i.imgur.com/LDi5XNb.png
https://i.imgur.com/OZExCFA.png
https://i.imgur.com/dAN0dKb.png
https://i.imgur.com/MD7aI6p.png
https://i.imgur.com/jteRMSG.png
https://i.imgur.com/BVmzmYn.png
https://i.imgur.com/6dNcKzM.png
https://i.imgur.com/0ohw3Qt.png

Thanks for being a true friend and such a shameless creature Opti for only blaming things on my side but not yours.(I have tons to post more but I don't really mind anymore)

Catrina

Quote from: Tomson on May 06, 2021, 05:29 PM
Well, Optimus I never knew you would talk bad behind my back, have shame on you for making me do all your dirty work and getting other people to curse and pity on me. I helped you cause you an admin and everyone would love to help when especially admin gives the player a chance thanks for using me as much as you could to earn credits on your work. I was supporting your friend who was very poor and couldn't even buy a PC nor have a job on the other side I was losing enough of donor boxes this way and I hated it your friend had to cry before me and annoy me on google pay I had no option I already told him that's illegal but he didn't care all he said was I won't scam you I asked him several reasons before I could help him out he kept saying the same, It wasn't too late that you came to know about it you already knew it just didn't ban him cause he is your neighbor and stays close to you. This is very bad of you to show favoritism and using other players for your benefit and helping some other people to get MVP cards in biolab.

https://i.imgur.com/S9QDHI0.png
https://i.imgur.com/4FFoUDU.png
https://imgur.com/eBYy0kM
https://i.imgur.com/8NljN09.png
https://i.imgur.com/K2iFbMC.png
https://i.imgur.com/LDi5XNb.png
https://i.imgur.com/OZExCFA.png
https://i.imgur.com/dAN0dKb.png
https://i.imgur.com/MD7aI6p.png
https://i.imgur.com/jteRMSG.png
https://i.imgur.com/6dNcKzM.png
https://i.imgur.com/0ohw3Qt.png

Thanks for being a true friend and such a shameless creature Opti for only blaming things on my side but not yours.(I have tons to post more but I don't really mind anymore)

Lemme get that straight, on one side you call betrayal from Optimus ...
While in the same breath you throw your friend under the bus.

You are really worthless, what a snake.
You pretend to be a good person, but deep down you are just despicable.

Tomson

Catrina also known as GCQ you been s*** posting enough that you didnot realise you would put your own friend in trouble here who optimus and you and other people where defending no one is friend of anyone in here any after this happened from optimus prime I don't trust anyone anymore too much of him speaking trash in PM to you people behind my back and sharing reports that needs to be confidential now ik even sure he was the one who shared my loki mask post from gitlab to you guys now say how it feels when your friend is involved in it I have nothing to lose anymore nor nobody is my friend  /heh

DASTGIR[

Please use quotes, nobody knows where your answer starts and where quote ends.

Quotehave shame on you for making me do all your dirty work and getting other people to curse and pity on me. I helped you cause you an admin and everyone would love to help when especially admin gives the player a chance thanks for using me as much as you could to earn credits on your work.
As I said in my post and I stand by it, you were doing it yourself, and you are selectively picking up screenshots that favours you,
You can scroll little bit above in your chats and you can see who started: https://i.imgur.com/mgw8GGf.jpg

I never talked bad about you, truth will stay the truth, let me know if any point I mentioned is untrue, and I will gladly accept my mistake and fix it.

Quotesupporting your friend who was very poor and couldn't even buy a PC nor have a job on the other side I was losing enough of donor boxes this way and I hated it your friend had to cry before me
Do you even see your screenshots? I joined there on first week of February 2020, your screenshot with that person is on 31st Jan 2020. I am friend with someone I haven't met?

QuoteThis is very bad of you to show favoritism and using other players for your benefit and helping some other people to get MVP cards in biolab.
Please read all your screenshots again, let me make it easy for you

Quotehttps://i.imgur.com/S9QDHI0.png
Please share full context: https://imgur.com/BeNXLOY
This was regarding getting money from someone doing RMT, which I clearly said it's morally wrong as you know intention was to ban them but I let you decide it, as I was not even messaging them.
I did ask for update on RMT person, but is there anything wrong with it? Considering you were identifying and reporting them actively.

Quotehttps://i.imgur.com/4FFoUDU.png
Useless screenshots that prove nothing. Context for others: There were sales in game, and it's usual that RMT activity increases during this period.

Quotehttps://i.imgur.com/8NljN09.png
So? You sharing your idea, that's great.

Quotehttps://m.imgur.com/LDi5XNb
Anything wrong in this? You were actively acting as fake customers to catch some players, you asked what do I say, I said what you could say to them

Quotehttps://m.imgur.com/jteRMSG
Back to the point you stated before that I was helping biolab4 drop rate, this is your proof? I clearly said some s*** theory about increasing the rate is going on.
Even introduced the drop rate announcement, so other players could stop spreading the rumors.
I only did @raisemap, due to new system being implemented for avoiding dead players staying for long in same map (which your screenshot says as well), what point are you trying to prove?
Feel free to think I was corrupt.

Quotehttps://i.imgur.com/6dNcKzM.png
I knew he won't help and I said that, your point on this?

Quotehttps://i.imgur.com/0ohw3Qt.png
You were helping and asking them anyhow, I just asked if you knew them? (After you said you will be catching all of them from that group)
Your point in this?

Quotecredits,Not to mention you know the fact you left 150 fake credits on my alt account to catch rmt people your so-called friend took it from me and blow it up all on sales and you didn't do anything about it even knowing about it
Thanks for digging your own hole, It was just my words vs the proof, now you posted the proof yourself. And even admit that some creds that were left on your account was used (which you didn't inform to remove).

Quote(I pmed you true I pm everyone since I been a bond or relationships its upto you to block that person if you want rather than complaint about it, I was just showing you that I'm with you even with the people you banned don't like you, you just shown me now being a worse example of betrayal and somebody I cant trust poisonous as a serpent somebody caring about you and you insult them by smack talking them not good ok your part but enjoy being exposed *
Oh s***, I am being exposed /s. It's you who are getting exposed by talking soo many unrelated things and revealing yourself. This topic wouldn't have gone too far if you hadn't posted anything.
Even the GMs warned you to not message them unless it's game related and some of them even blocked you.

To other people, will you still message someone if they told you not to, or if they haven't replied you for 4+ months, despite of receiving message everyday?

There are many instances on your post where you proved my earlier post correct. You may say anything to me, like shameless creature, etc, you were on my side many times as per you, but truth is truth. I knew this was coming for me, but truth hurts.
I said one thing and he proved my words that he used to do RMT himself. On one screenshot you said you are helping me by catching RMT users whereas on other screenshot , you are doing it yourself, is that helping ? Or is it fraud? Be simplistic, say in simple words if anything I wrote before was wrong, if it is wrong, I will accept, but deep down you know, every single word written previously by me is true.

I won't talk about screenshots where I was not involved, as it was private message between 2 guys, and I don't know the full context of them.

Lastly,
I 'm not even banned out there at top left you can see welcome i just clicked on my own character to open the battle report i don't want to show my personal account details)

Do you want me to message RebirthRO Staff to come and bust this myth?

Thank you for reading.

Catrina

Quote from: Tomson on May 06, 2021, 06:42 PM
Catrina also known as GCQ you been s*** posting enough that you didnot realise you would put your own friend in trouble here who optimus and you and other people where defending no one is friend of anyone in here any after this happened from optimus prime I don't trust anyone anymore too much of him speaking trash in PM to you people behind my back and sharing reports that needs to be confidential now ik even sure he was the one who shared my loki mask post from gitlab to you guys now say how it feels when your friend is involved in it I have nothing to lose anymore nor nobody is my friend  /heh

And your evidence for that being? I am just a bystander, enjoying the busting of an dirty spot that has been on rebirthro/revivalro for too long.
Further, this is no talking "behind backs", almost all screenshots here can be found in revivals forums or discord, anyone can dig up the dirt if they please to.

YuzurenaiNegai

Do I need to say more about my claims? It was obvious with Tomson's reply how guilty he is especially with "playing the victim" part. No matter what people say his defense would always be he's the victim. As for the names of the people he mentioned on his replies, he really hates those people and gets triggered with even a punctuation mark from those people even if they weren't talking to him or mentioning anything related to him. How petty could that be?

Now he even calls out gcq on this thread. We all know how insecure he is because gcq is helpful to people by providing guides regardless whether there is a guide event or none. Moreover, Tomson is even petty to the point when he is being too competitive about taekwon ranking just to win against gcq even if no one cares about it. Thus, he's so desperate to even end up trashtalking just like how he is doing on this current thread.

https://ragnarokadventuresanddrama.tumblr.com/post/650436492155551744/when-youre-so-petty-all-you-can-do-is-trashtalk

TBH he's the only one in competitive spirit with everyone else, most especially with gcq. He always wants to pull people down creating toxic competitiveness in the server where people should be enjoying playing together and seek the best for one another. I bet he's going to deny all of this again, if people want proof they could always join RevivalRO's discord channel and check the gitlab.

As for him mentioning stuff such as FRIEND - what kind of friend pushes another friend to do RMT and resulting in blackmailing and shaming his friend here on RMS just to save himself from UNWANTED consequences? Instead of helping the guy to the righteous path, he leads him to do RMT and now throws the blame all on the poor guy. Isn't it the very same thing he did when he appealed for unban? It's ALWAYS been HIS FRIEND who did the wrong thing and not him. People can always refer to this by checking the last link on my first post or even RebirthRO forums.

Now he also blames Optimus on this thread, whereas when Optimus was admin, he was doing everything to gain Optimus' favor. For proof, just join RevivalRO's discord. Type on the search bar all this guy's IGNs he's using to spam the chat channels. He's painting Optimus bad on this thread just like how he did with every admin/GM that doesn't go along with his whim. If there was anyone between the 2 of them who is the real victim, I would say it is Optimus. He's the victim of all of Tomson's slander on this thread. Why is Tomson putting so much effort to put dirt on the previous admin? Because there is a new admin in revival and the previous admin is of no use to him anymore since there is someone new who might grant his wishes on gitlab. We won't wonder anymore if Tomson would say trash things about the current admin once the latter steps down from the post.

As I kept mentioning, people are free to join RevivalRo's discord, forums, gitlab, and even play the game. Be the judge of the things you see and experience in there.

Tomson

Quote from: YuzurenaiNegai on May 06, 2021, 08:21 PM
Do I need to say more about my claims? It was obvious with Tomson's reply how guilty he is especially with "playing the victim" part. No matter what people say his defense would always be he's the victim. As for the names of the people he mentioned on his replies, he really hates those people and gets triggered with even a punctuation mark from those people even if they weren't talking to him or mentioning anything related to him. How petty could that be?

Now he even calls out gcq on this thread. We all know how insecure he is because gcq is helpful to people by providing guides regardless whether there is a guide event or none. Moreover, Tomson is even petty to the point when he is being too competitive about taekwon ranking just to win against gcq even if no one cares about it. Thus, he's so desperate to even end up trash-talking just like how he is doing on this current thread.
I been making guides from the beginning even if there was a event or not my starter guild got over 70k Veiws which all the guides together GCQ makes won't compete

TBH he's the only one in the competitive spirit with everyone else, most especially with gcq. He always wants to pull people down creating toxic competitiveness in the server where people should be enjoying playing together and seek the best for one another. I bet he's going to deny all of this again, if people want proof they could always join RevivalRO's discord channel and check the gitlab.

As for him mentioning stuff such as FRIEND - what kind of friend pushes another friend to do RMT and resulting in blackmailing and shaming his friend here on RMS just to save himself from UNWANTED consequences? Instead of helping the guy to the righteous path, he leads him to do RMT and now throws the blame all on the poor guy. Isn't it the very same thing he did when he appealed for unban? It's ALWAYS been HIS FRIEND who did the wrong thing and not him. People can always refer to this by checking the last link on my first post or even RebirthRO forums.
He pushed me into it and I got tons of proof and google pay screenshots where he kept annoying me I had to block him someway on discord, Protect this guy more as he is one of your friend /ok

Now he also blames Optimus on this thread, whereas when Optimus was admin, he was doing everything to gain Optimus' favor. For proof, just join RevivalRO's discord. Type on the search bar all this guy's IGNs he's using to spam the chat channels. He's painting Optimus bad on this thread just like how he did with every admin/GM that doesn't go along with his whim. If there was anyone between the 2 of them who is the real victim, I would say it is Optimus. He's the victim of all of Tomson's slander on this thread. Why is Tomson putting so much effort to put dirt on the previous admin? Because there is a new admin in revival and the previous admin is of no use to him anymore since there is someone new who might grant his wishes on gitlab. We won't wonder anymore if Tomson would say trash things about the current admin once the latter steps down from the post.

As I kept mentioning, people are free to join RevivalRo's discord, forums, gitlab, and even play the game. Be the judge of the things you see and experience in there.

Ofc that's a better way for them to see it themself isn't it? Why do you need to hate this much just tell me I guess this is your life and this is what you do for a living, So tell me who you are and I will let out everything done by you.  /heh I need some time for myself now?I know you got whole day but I got life.