ShiningMoon RO Warning to all new players thinking of playing on this server.

Started by kiryutokogami, Jun 02, 2021, 11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mizutsune

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 07, 2021, 04:00 PM

Jeez its like talking to a wall /heh  /heh /heh /heh

If it's a fair competition then how come it's always the same people who are killing the MVPS and getting them?  /hmm /hmm you do know you can see the tombstone of the MVP and the killer's name in it right? Instead of posting here, why dont you check for yourself and see the names. I guarantee you, you will only see 4-5 names and all those are in lunar's circle /heh /heh It's not really that difficult to fact check your arguments tbh.

I know  lunar hasnt banned multiclienting yet which is good! Because I think that gives newer players a fighting chance when camping field MVPs. Like having multiple characters camp different spots on the map. I surely do hope Lunar doenst remove it in favor of his friends who cant do multi clienting otherwise that would just confirm the whole theory of him being more favorable to his friends than being fair to everyone

I am talking about field mvps and not instance mvps, i know instance mvps can be farmed, but if you read my posts and understand it properly, I am talking about field mvps camping and not instance mvps  /no1 /no1

I've never said in my post that there are no other farming spots. I do know there are different farming spots available, but what im refering to is the most efficient farming method. Also I did try farming dynites. but with dwindling population + lunar's friends already have the best of the best enchants and weapons,  its pretty hard to sell them honestly. I suggest you try doing these methods yourself before speaking. How do I know that you havent done this method? because by your posts, you are clearly living in a  dream world where you t hink you can compete with people in full mvp gears in  camping filed mvps  /no1 /no1

Next time, i hope you do both and I a favor and think first before posting. That way we dont have to repeat ourselves over and over and over and it will save both our precious time  /no1 your points  are weak and it's  clear that you havent even tried doing it and are just speaking in basis of your ideal  world and not in what's really happening  /no1 /no1

If you still insist on you can compete them, why dont you show me a recent screenshot of you killing a bio5 MVP like rune knight, sura chen, etc without any MVP cards in your slot and with just your average gears vs someone who have their gears maxed out.  /heh /heh /heh

1st. Yeah you can see the name in tomb and you can see who kills it too. But the thing is we have less player here and like you and me we know we need new players and so. But the thing is as I explain it. Most of our people doesn`t even bother to farm from the MVP itself. Most of them just farming zeny and then buy if they got the money saved or just don`t care at all. It has always been like that in the history of SMRO. I mean are you even see the people here care about farming MVP? Like I said most of them just AFK all day or they just more likely care about meme builds and so. I seen the server to know this fact. If you play here then you should know it as well. And yes this is field MVP I am talking about. Why don`t you see for yourself just how many people want to bother to farm it anyway? It has been like this even in the past since people just doesn`t really want to farm MVP and rather collecting the money to buy the said MVP. If you want an MVP and compete then do it yourself and see how the reality is. It has never been about circle Man. It is about if they want to bother or not.

2nd. For efficient farming. I never do Pit or Ruins. But I do dynites with RK decently geared enough and oneshotting them. Guess what? I can still sell Dynites and someone still buys it for their enchant gambling. You probably are just seeing the server from the outside and never look it from inside to not know this. And even sometime ago there is even AOSPONG guy and some other guy who bought this 200k per pcs. Mind you that it still is a good source of income that you can do. The fact that I sell Metal Detector I get for 75m per pcs (I got 2 from farming) is also telling that this farming is still good way to do.

kiryutokogami

Quote from: Mizutsune on Jun 07, 2021, 11:13 PM
1st. Yeah you can see the name in tomb and you can see who kills it too. But the thing is we have less player here and like you and me we know we need new players and so. But the thing is as I explain it. Most of our people doesn`t even bother to farm from the MVP itself. Most of them just farming zeny and then buy if they got the money saved or just don`t care at all. It has always been like that in the history of SMRO. I mean are you even see the people here care about farming MVP? Like I said most of them just AFK all day or they just more likely care about meme builds and so. I seen the server to know this fact. If you play here then you should know it as well. And yes this is field MVP I am talking about. Why don`t you see for yourself just how many people want to bother to farm it anyway? It has been like this even in the past since people just doesn`t really want to farm MVP and rather collecting the money to buy the said MVP. If you want an MVP and compete then do it yourself and see how the reality is. It has never been about circle Man. It is about if they want to bother or not.

2nd. For efficient farming. I never do Pit or Ruins. But I do dynites with RK decently geared enough and oneshotting them. Guess what? I can still sell Dynites and someone still buys it for their enchant gambling. You probably are just seeing the server from the outside and never look it from inside to not know this. And even sometime ago there is even AOSPONG guy and some other guy who bought this 200k per pcs. Mind you that it still is a good source of income that you can do. The fact that I sell Metal Detector I get for 75m per pcs (I got 2 from farming) is also telling that this farming is still good way to do.

Oh wow! You can farm dynites with 1shot rk! I tried that myself with bbg and event you get what? 310-330 dynites per 15mins. Thats what? 64-66m per 15mins? How long you going to farm that to afford a gioia IF someone sells you because lunar friends probably holding it to increase its value more for that need to sell MC for quick zeny  /no1

If you do pit, which i assumed you havent since youre still sticking to your highly inefficient method. You can get bsb, bbs, consumables, bubblegum for more drop rate, skeleton keys to trade for more good stuffs. Ran pit enough you get a lot BBs can spawn kiel drop card earn 15b ez. 

/heh /heh /heh

Having an alternative way means it should both be equal in efficiency  /ok

Luc the Luc

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 09, 2021, 09:26 AM

Oh wow! You can farm dynites with 1shot rk! I tried that myself with bbg and event you get what? 310-330 dynites per 15mins. Thats what? 64-66m per 15mins? How long you going to farm that to afford a gioia IF someone sells you because lunar friends probably holding it to increase its value more for that need to sell MC for quick zeny  /no1

If you do pit, which i assumed you havent since youre still sticking to your highly inefficient method. You can get bsb, bbs, consumables, bubblegum for more drop rate, skeleton keys to trade for more good stuffs. Ran pit enough you get a lot BBs can spawn kiel drop card earn 15b ez. 

/heh /heh /heh

Having an alternative way means it should both be equal in efficiency  /ok

You wanna know why lunar's """FRIENDS""" have MVPs? because they actually WORKED for the MVPs they have unlike you who donated 400$ and idk expected to reach high end gear that easilly? and "wow thats a hecka coencidence because they are his friends and he gave them gear bla bla" they have gear that they worked for, like me, i am in SMRO for what, 6~8 Months? and i have 1- Good Gear 2-Can do most content 3-SPENT 0$ and then you come here saying that people's gear that they worked hard to get WAS GAVE BY THEM FROM LUNAR? honestelly if he ever gave some one something it was because of a event that you could get 1 costume of your choice, like not PvP or PvM events General events, you can go at the SMRO Forum in the event subforum and you will see, and for the MVP camping, dude its MVP of course its going to be camped if its card is good that is in any server of RO that you go to.

Ariasqt

Quote from: Luc the Luc on Jun 09, 2021, 01:14 PM

because they actually WORKED for the MVPs they have

Or because they suggested the exchange card album event, got it [the event] with custom increased MVP card pull rates until they got tired of the server, and then the staff discontinued that event.

That could also be a reason why they have MVPs.... right...?

kiryutokogami

Quote from: Luc the Luc on Jun 09, 2021, 01:14 PM

You wanna know why lunar's """FRIENDS""" have MVPs? because they actually WORKED for the MVPs they have unlike you who donated 400$ and idk expected to reach high end gear that easilly? and "wow thats a hecka coencidence because they are his friends and he gave them gear bla bla" they have gear that they worked for, like me, i am in SMRO for what, 6~8 Months? and i have 1- Good Gear 2-Can do most content 3-SPENT 0$ and then you come here saying that people's gear that they worked hard to get WAS GAVE BY THEM FROM LUNAR? honestelly if he ever gave some one something it was because of a event that you could get 1 costume of your choice, like not PvP or PvM events General events, you can go at the SMRO Forum in the event subforum and you will see, and for the MVP camping, dude its MVP of course its going to be camped if its card is good that is in any server of RO that you go to.

/heh  /heh the gears they did worked hard for but the cards in it? hmmmm  /hmm /hmm any person with simple math skills can tell there's something quite fishy going on  /ok /ok MVP camping is fine, i agree a lot of servers have mvp campers in them. But MVP competition? no contest.  /heh /heh Only the powerful ones get mvps and the powerful ones are the privilege ones whom you can see lunar interacting when he's on the server  /heh /heh 

Quote from: Ariasqt on Jun 09, 2021, 03:41 PM
Or because they suggested the exchange card album event, got it [the event] with custom increased MVP card pull rates until they got tired of the server, and then the staff discontinued that event.

That could also be a reason why they have MVPs.... right...?

Exactly and after that, after they were able to establish themselves and made the gap huge enough between them and newer players to never be able to catch up. The server bled so much players, from 300 daily minus merchants to now what? 30-40? 100+ if you include vendors that belongs to only few selected individuals lol. So now Lunar finally decides to bring the event back thinking maybe just maybe it could entice players to come back and play  /heh /heh but I think the damage is done and the truth is out there already.

Mizutsune

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 09, 2021, 05:37 PM

/heh  /heh the gears they did worked hard for but the cards in it? hmmmm  /hmm /hmm any person with simple math skills can tell there's something quite fishy going on  /ok /ok MVP camping is fine, i agree a lot of servers have mvp campers in them. But MVP competition? no contest.  /heh /heh Only the powerful ones get mvps and the powerful ones are the privilege ones whom you can see lunar interacting when he's on the server  /heh /heh 

Exactly and after that, after they were able to establish themselves and made the gap huge enough between them and newer players to never be able to catch up. The server bled so much players, from 300 daily minus merchants to now what? 30-40? 100+ if you include vendors that belongs to only few selected individuals lol. So now Lunar finally decides to bring the event back thinking maybe just maybe it could entice players to come back and play  /heh /heh but I think the damage is done and the truth is out there already.

Dude... Seriously? If you want to know there is a fishy or not then you should prove it.... All of us players had been debunking your said *SPECULATION* here from long ago..... You said they are not normal because they have an all geared MVP? How long do you think they play? That`s why I asked how did you expect them to be? They put aside their RL for a game and you can`t even comprehend that or what?? I am getting confused..... Even I had already told you there are many ways to farm here...... And you just doesn`t listen seems.... Also I gave you https://hazyforest.com/events:card_exchange as why Lunar removes ECA and seemingly you just ignored it..... Well then to summarize this (Again) KRO Removed ECA that is why Lunar removed ECA in before..... What part you don`t understand?? Also you said I only farm Dynite? You are wrong. I farmed Instance Dynites and Fortessa Dungeon if any. Those I mention may not as efficient as pit but it still gave u tons of zeny. Heck dude. You have multi clients farming. Can`t you even understand how that works or what? The campers here put on their time and effort to camp and you here just farming for a little time and expect things to go on your way?? It`s not like that my Man. You got to be putting more effort than just lazing around.

Luc the Luc

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 09, 2021, 05:37 PM

/heh  /heh the gears they did worked hard for but the cards in it? hmmmm  /hmm /hmm any person with simple math skills can tell there's something quite fishy going on

i dont know if you can read which it looks like you can BUT i said they WORKED HARD FOR THE f*** MVPS THEY HAVE they camped the MVPS, i cant even imagine how many sleepless nights they had to get those and then you come here SAYING LUNAR FOR SOME WEIRD f*** REASON GAVE THE CARDS TO THEM? and about the "no competiton" i sugest you to log in and go to Bone Detale mvp tomb and wait for it to spawn you will see some many people competing for it if thats what you want to see  /ok

Mizutsune

Quote from: Luc the Luc on Jun 10, 2021, 08:18 AM
i dont know if you can read which it looks like you can BUT i said they WORKED HARD FOR THE f*** MVPS THEY HAVE they camped the MVPS, i cant even imagine how many sleepless nights they had to get those and then you come here SAYING LUNAR FOR SOME WEIRD f*** REASON GAVE THE CARDS TO THEM? and about the "no competiton" i sugest you to log in and go to Bone Detale mvp tomb and wait for it to spawn you will see some many people competing for it if thats what you want to see  /ok

This guy doesn`t even know what is dedication and just spouting something with no responsibility of proof or anything to mention. Heck he doesn`t even know how to farm zeny and straight saying it is too slow etc. And this veteran he always mention already do many things and sacrificing their RL time to be dedicated farmer and etc..... The guy lacks anything of understanding of dedication dude.

kiryutokogami

Quote from: Mizutsune on Jun 10, 2021, 02:35 AM
Dude... Seriously? If you want to know there is a fishy or not then you should prove it.... All of us players had been debunking your said *SPECULATION* here from long ago..... You said they are not normal because they have an all geared MVP? How long do you think they play? That`s why I asked how did you expect them to be? They put aside their RL for a game and you can`t even comprehend that or what?? I am getting confused..... Even I had already told you there are many ways to farm here...... And you just doesn`t listen seems.... Also I gave you https://hazyforest.com/events:card_exchange as why Lunar removes ECA and seemingly you just ignored it..... Well then to summarize this (Again) KRO Removed ECA that is why Lunar removed ECA in before..... What part you don`t understand?? Also you said I only farm Dynite? You are wrong. I farmed Instance Dynites and Fortessa Dungeon if any. Those I mention may not as efficient as pit but it still gave u tons of zeny. Heck dude. You have multi clients farming. Can`t you even understand how that works or what? The campers here put on their time and effort to camp and you here just farming for a little time and expect things to go on your way?? It`s not like that my Man. You got to be putting more effort than just lazing around.

I wouldnt mind putting effort if it gives results tbh. Every mmo is like that   /no1 /no1 /no1 thats how it should be. You put your effort into grinding and you get rewarded. But its really difficult to put effort into something then you see others just breezing through it just because they have special connections  /sob

If lunar removed it because kro removed it, then why is he bringing back eca? Did kro brought it back?  /?? You see how flawed your reasoning is?  /heh  /heh

Lets face reality buddy. He removed ECA because his buddies alrdy got what they needed from it to completely push out new player and gain control of the economy and mvp cards  /no1 Now people been screaming to bring it back since he removed it but why do you think hes only doing it now? Let me educate you as to why. Its because 1. The people who already benefitted from it are now exponentially stronger compared to those who didnt. 2. Its safe to bring it back now because his friends already made a huge gap and can easily bully out competitions now. 3. The server is literally dying so hes bringing it back in effort to think that hes now suddenly being fair to everyone /heh /heh but it wouldnt matter though because the gap is there for his friends already  /no1

Quote from: Luc the Luc on Jun 10, 2021, 08:18 AM

Uhm they might have camped mvps. But camping doesnt mean guaranteed card drops  /no1 but why among everyone who was camping it at the beginning, only those who are in lunar's circle of friends got the cards they needed to gain a huge advantage? Is it just a coincidence? I am sure at the beginning of the server a lot of people camped these mvps, but did those who camped the mvps who are not close to lunar got any bio5 cards drop or gioia drop for them? I dont think so /heh

Why do you think some server announce it when an mvp card is dropped and in shiningmoonro theres no such thing? The announcement is map only? Thats right! So he can sneakily give them out and tell others that ohhhh it dropped for me  /heh /heh

Ok ill check bone detale but i am 100% sure it will always be the same people who are killing other mvps are the names i will see in the tomb  /no1

Mizutsune

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 10, 2021, 05:08 PM

I wouldnt mind putting effort if it gives results tbh. Every mmo is like that   /no1 /no1 /no1 thats how it should be. You put your effort into grinding and you get rewarded. But its really difficult to put effort into something then you see others just breezing through it just because they have special connections  /sob

If lunar removed it because kro removed it, then why is he bringing back eca? Did kro brought it back?  /?? You see how flawed your reasoning is?  /heh  /heh

Lets face reality buddy. He removed ECA because his buddies alrdy got what they needed from it to completely push out new player and gain control of the economy and mvp cards  /no1 Now people been screaming to bring it back since he removed it but why do you think hes only doing it now? Let me educate you as to why. Its because 1. The people who already benefitted from it are now exponentially stronger compared to those who didnt. 2. Its safe to bring it back now because his friends already made a huge gap and can easily bully out competitions now. 3. The server is literally dying so hes bringing it back in effort to think that hes now suddenly being fair to everyone /heh /heh but it wouldnt matter though because the gap is there for his friends already  /no1

Uhm they might have camped mvps. But camping doesnt mean guaranteed card drops  /no1 but why among everyone who was camping it at the beginning, only those who are in lunar's circle of friends got the cards they needed to gain a huge advantage? Is it just a coincidence? I am sure at the beginning of the server a lot of people camped these mvps, but did those who camped the mvps who are not close to lunar got any bio5 cards drop or gioia drop for them? I dont think so /heh

Why do you think some server announce it when an mvp card is dropped and in shiningmoonro theres no such thing? The announcement is map only? Thats right! So he can sneakily give them out and tell others that ohhhh it dropped for me  /heh /heh

Ok ill check bone detale but i am 100% sure it will always be the same people who are killing other mvps are the names i will see in the tomb  /no1

First of all I want to reply you why ECA is back. ECA is back in term of being a reward for 230 level which is super hard because how bloated the EXP is and even with our rates it still definetely takes a more dedication to be filled. It is something the others want if you see the discord server you can see how people want ECA to be back in some way or another and Lunar listen to it. Not because his *FRIENDS* and many newbies who came also want ECA to be back. It is fair to say that many wants it to be back. Second How do you think they grind the MVP? They also start as a newbie and many of them is not even donating..... It is just in the past there are many parties that support them in a way. Like a global Fortessa Dungeons and Pit and Ruins. There are some name that giving the party live like Pichuu, Syoberry and others. They may have retired now but it is just a some person who always recruit at main and giving them a chance to get the zeny

For MVP Camping how are you even so sure that they are currently drop it or how can you even so sure if they have it right now? How do you even proof it? I just wonder about that since you say that Veteran always gets MVP right? How can you be so sure they get it from camping or they drop it easily? One of my friend used to camp Shiny Teddy for 1 year and he did not get the Card. And he was a veteran with high end gear btw.

kiryutokogami

Quote from: Mizutsune on Jun 10, 2021, 09:25 PM
First of all I want to reply you why ECA is back. ECA is back in term of being a reward for 230 level which is super hard because how bloated the EXP is and even with our rates it still definetely takes a more dedication to be filled. It is something the others want if you see the discord server you can see how people want ECA to be back in some way or another and Lunar listen to it. Not because his *FRIENDS* and many newbies who came also want ECA to be back. It is fair to say that many wants it to be back. Second How do you think they grind the MVP? They also start as a newbie and many of them is not even donating..... It is just in the past there are many parties that support them in a way. Like a global Fortessa Dungeons and Pit and Ruins. There are some name that giving the party live like Pichuu, Syoberry and others. They may have retired now but it is just a some person who always recruit at main and giving them a chance to get the zeny

For MVP Camping how are you even so sure that they are currently drop it or how can you even so sure if they have it right now? How do you even proof it? I just wonder about that since you say that Veteran always gets MVP right? How can you be so sure they get it from camping or they drop it easily? One of my friend used to camp Shiny Teddy for 1 year and he did not get the Card. And he was a veteran with high end gear btw.

People wanting it back since its removal why only now he decides to reimplement it? Oh i know why! Ill answer for you  /heh because his friends already control the market and players cant do s*** about it anymore  /no1

How do i know it? Its simple, they brag about it in chat  /no1 thinking that they earned it by hunting it lol they think people are naive.

Your friend camped for a year? Let me guess, hes not close with lunar? Tell him to get close with lunar and he only need to kill it once or twice to get the card drop  /no1

Mizutsune

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 10, 2021, 10:39 PM

People wanting it back since its removal why only now he decides to reimplement it? Oh i know why! Ill answer for you  /heh because his friends already control the market and players cant do s*** about it anymore  /no1

How do i know it? Its simple, they brag about it in chat  /no1 thinking that they earned it by hunting it lol they think people are naive.

Your friend camped for a year? Let me guess, hes not close with lunar? Tell him to get close with lunar and he only need to kill it once or twice to get the card drop  /no1

Dude WTF? It is not even a year since ECA removed. It is few month after the initial idea. It is 2 month after the last ECA bruh. ECA happens a quarter month each. And tbh Lunar make it more incentive and productive for Player to get it nowadays. By leveling up why can`t you understand it? IT IS JUST 2 MONTH after a long debate between players that want it to be gone or those who want it to stay... And the one who vote for it to be exist and gone is not always a veteran bruh. Also they brag about it? Take it like this I can tell you I have Kiel from farming is it wrong? Is it wrong to have a Card they farm it with their sweat and tears to get? You never even know when is it drop, How long they have played and how do they even farm it. My friend did not get Shiny Teddy but guess what? He got Fenrir in GMT and sell the Card and then buy a Shiny Teddy Bear Card. WTF man? How can you be so negative just because you didn`t get a Card? I am curious as how you think of farming is...... Do you even ask them how long they farm it? Just because they have the Card they need doesn`t mean you cannot get a Card on your own by another method. Those said veterans also do something as farming other source to get the needed Card they wishes to. Not like all of those are from drop. Proof it to us in a detail please don`t just saying they brag and oh that is fishy. Those veterans must also have been grinding it meticulously before when they started. And i know many of these Veterans did not even donate. They farm and grind on their own.

Lunar@SM

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 10, 2021, 10:39 PM

Jesus... You seriously have a screw loose... I think you're actually beyond help.
Let's summerize this entire RMS topic... you're butthurt you didn't get what you wanted in the money you spent - you ignore everything other people tell you and still spout nonsense.

And when you have absolutely nothing to say, you respond with "Lunar's friend this. Lunar's friend that."
Since you couldn't get what you wanted, others obviously have to be cheaters since that's how it works right?

All your comments are baseless, garbage and holy s***... I think you and AriasQT might actually be related iRL.

I really wanted to stay away from this topic, because its obvious to tell after reading your responses that no matter what someone tells you, you won't accept it and most likely will respond with "Ahhh, everything gotta be corrupt". So yeah, it's pointless.

Anyways, this was probably my last response to this topic because its leading nowhere and is literally a waste of time typing to it to begin with.
But I just couldn't contain myself from writing to you and acknowledge that you're indeed one of the biggest trolls with a loose screw that I have met so far.

Good luck in your future endavour, but I hope you moved on to another server.
Shining Moon Servers:
Helheim - kRO-like official gears. Max Level 200/70
Niflheim - jRO, iRO and kRO gears. Max Level 200/70

https://www.shining-moon.com

Ariasqt

Quote from: Lunar@SM on Jun 11, 2021, 06:07 AM
I think you and AriasQT might actually be related iRL.

Sorry fam, unlike you I know all my relatives, he's clearly not one of them. There's no hidden inbreeding going on as it does in your area  /kis.

Enjoy your dying server as I told you not so long ago: no way it's gonna stay active long-term with all the custom s*** you have to make your player base "happy". I guess even with bad streamer influence it just couldn't make it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ now excuse me... gonna play RO on a server with more than 10 people; good night!

Luc the Luc

Quote from: Ariasqt on Jun 11, 2021, 03:59 PM
Sorry fam, unlike you I know all my relatives, he's clearly not one of them. There's no hidden inbreeding going on as it does in your area  /kis.

Enjoy your dying server as I told you not so long ago: no way it's gonna stay active long-term with all the custom s*** you have to make your player base "happy". I guess even with bad streamer influence it just couldn't make it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ now excuse me... gonna play RO on a server with more than 10 people; good night!

Enjoy playing a week for 1 bsb /lv