ShiningMoon RO Warning to all new players thinking of playing on this server.

Started by kiryutokogami, Jun 02, 2021, 11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MewMieux

There's no real point in speaking with you any longer if you're going to be deliberately obtuse and obstinate. You're completely unwilling to move your opinion on any of your positions. You're basically just looking through people's comments looking for things to argue, which is made all the worse by your perpetual insistence that anything and everything anyone says just provides "further evidence". You're able to do this because you're constantly moving goalposts. You have no greater objective or any end-game here. You're just trying to be a **** and get this server to die because you wasted money and couldn't get in on an inner circle you're convinced exists. And you'll never be satisfied because you keep waiting for someone to 'own up' to the fact that it 'must'.

My point regarding the resources you claimed you needed was that even if no one ever ran Pit or Ruins, those resources would constantly be entering the marketplace by virtue of every player getting them on occasion, and not all of them needing them. And people are always selling them. You need no access to "end game content" to access any of this. You're just making up problems to account for issues you're perceiving that do not exist. People have established that you're mistaken on multiple fronts, and you continue to deny it over and over like a short-sighted child.

I wash my hands of you. There's nothing to be gained in this exchange. I've said what I wished to say

Mizutsune

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 05, 2021, 06:07 PM

Yes you can easily farm MVPs with relatively average gear, but that is only IF you are the only one and you arent competing with other people who are fully slotted with MVP cards. Like if you try and hunt let's say Gioia, bio5 mvps, kiel etc right now. I am sure you can kill those with relative ease. But when the people who already have fully slotted mvp gears enters the picture, they will 100% out dps you and get the MVP for themselves.

And for sure they farm it themselves and got super lucky to hit jackpot on all the MVPs theyre hunting. Like one person said, the drop chance for an mvp drop is 1 out of 2500. Based on how that rate, you dont need to be a math wizard to see the probability of a very limited individuals to get all the Good MVP cards and stack up those cards. Considering some of the MVPs has 8hours respawn rate as well.

Let's create a hypothetical scenario. 10 people, all with equal gears, all without special privileges of being friends with the owner. All 10 the 10 players go out and hunt MVP cards with 1/2500 drop rate. Do you know the odds of out of those 10 people, 5 of them managed to get most if not all the MVP cards while leaving the other 5 in the dust? insanely miniscule. But what a coincidence that it happened on this server and what a coincidence that those 5 happened to be friends with the  GM  /heh /heh that's just a scenario though Im not saying there are only 5 people who are fully slotted with non instance good mvp drops in the server. I am sure owner has more than 5 friends  /ho but anyways lets just say that it really is just a coincidence and  lunar didnt help them. WOW what an amazing odds for those 5 players right?  They should play lottery irl or something with that luck. You have higher chances of winning the lottery than the scenario happening :D

/hmm this just further proves my point btw. that end game parties are static and newer players wont be able to  tackle end game content unless they belong in these circles :D just by you being able to pin  point the parties just further proves my point about the static group that runs end game custom content and that's only accesible whoever belongs in their circle of friends list. and BTW the post below you just disproved your post so im n ot even sure if your opinion is valid at this point.  You put Crowd in there as one of the parties farming pit but the guy below is from Crowd and said they didnt manage to make a party lol! Now I wonder if those other parties were just made up too. Im not sure which party you mentioned had monopoly on pit loots, but nice try though! making it look like there's more than 1 party running :D

Again, check discord LFG list, there are new players looking for groups in pits but just fall on deaf ears because of the fixed static group. Nobody is even replying in that thread.

Hey man! out of all the responses here yours is one of the most sensible one. I am glad that there are still players like you in the game who strives and work hard without being handed down stuffs to you and I commend you for it. Sadly though, I am not like you guys who can mindlessly grind and do hardwork while the rest of the players who are friends with the owner just  have it easy. I strive for a game where everyone is equal and gets equally rewarded for the work they put in it. And i dont know which servers you have played before, but for me who have played on different servers, this is the only server that has a problem on making groups to tackle end game contents. Some servers you can just publicly recruit for players while some servers who have population problem remedies this by having their end game custom maps soloable.

Kudos to your friend as well who managed to farm for a year just to get a bunch of MVP cards while the "BLESSED BY RNG" players got them just by doing ECA and ofcourse "hunting MVPs and managed to hit 1 out of 2500 chances on all of them in a short amount of time"

I am sorry for making this thread, my objective isnt to scare away players but to make it clear for those who wants to try this server so they will come in without having any expectations and end up being disappointed if the expectations they have  are not met. I value my time and other people's time so by doing this, i am hoping to save other's time by providing the issues they are going to encounter when they join.

So for newer players out there who is alright with these issues feel free to play in the server. Its a pretty stable server with barely any crashes.

Dude WTF? With 400$ You can oneshot Kiel or Gioia with just GX CI dude. and also Where is the prove you say Lunar`s Friend have it easy and handed to them? WTF Dude? Do you know how they farm Varmeals with 12 slot or so? Also by MVP do you know when ECA was still up before there are some of whales here who buy thousands or more Trashy Cards for the chance for getting it? for example HSBC. Do you think Lunar gave him an access or something? Have you ever know dedication they put to farming? If you cannot fathom it just because your standards doesn`t allow it then IT IS WRONG. You can`t imagine the dedication they put to farm the MVP hourly and competing against some other randoms and be on time when the MVP is up. This had been Ragnarok`s Camping for Long time dude. Just because you can`t farm it you don`t have the right to say it is unfair because you don`t want to dedicate yourself. For Bio 5 yeah they are hard, But the camper also farming the gears and Card they need before unlike you who expect 400$ to be ready for anything ignoring any mechanism the MVP have and other things. WTF Dude? How can you be so blind to this fact that they also started as scratch and grind meticulously to get to the top? The trick is luck in the warping if u are MVP Camping. Also party with inner circle? Dude.... Why don`t you try recruit and so? You said it is locked for them but you yourself never bothered to try recruit it in #lfg or so in the game. WTF? Oh yea also reminder. If you camp it and kill it in oneshot then the Whale or the Veterans you say will NOT get the Card or the MVP for the boss. just saying that. Lunar never even once gave an MVP for the players. It is on their luck and if not their meticulous farm. If you feel you are geared for pit then Try recruit it in game yourself and see it for yourself. Don`t blame the Veteran just because you don`t get a party. see yourself first before blaming others.

Staff Edit: Looks like you put your message within the quote.

kiryutokogami

Quote from: Alen on Jun 05, 2021, 06:54 PM
Your point is there's only "one" party that monopolizes endgame content. And parties are fixed. How can it be fixed if they're recruiting on LFG?

Oh I'm sorry, let me explain to you further so you can understand what I am saying. What I mean by one party monopolizing the end game content is that atm, There is only 1 party always doing the end game dungeon and has access to its loots. I know there are people recruiting in LFG. That's why I have clearly stated that if you check discord there are people in LFG looking for groups but fall on deaf ears because of 2 reasons, first reason is lack of players and second being the only party that does it is a static group. Like the poster below your  first post stated, he did try recruiting people but ultimately ended up being a failure.

Quote from: MewMieux on Jun 05, 2021, 07:48 PM
There's no real point in speaking with you any longer if you're going to be deliberately obtuse and obstinate. You're completely unwilling to move your opinion on any of your positions. You're basically just looking through people's comments looking for things to argue, which is made all the worse by your perpetual insistence that anything and everything anyone says just provides "further evidence". You're able to do this because you're constantly moving goalposts. You have no greater objective or any end-game here. You're just trying to be a **** and get this server to die because you wasted money and couldn't get in on an inner circle you're convinced exists. And you'll never be satisfied because you keep waiting for someone to 'own up' to the fact that it 'must'.

My point regarding the resources you claimed you needed was that even if no one ever ran Pit or Ruins, those resources would constantly be entering the marketplace by virtue of every player getting them on occasion, and not all of them needing them. And people are always selling them. You need no access to "end game content" to access any of this. You're just making up problems to account for issues you're perceiving that do not exist. People have established that you're mistaken on multiple fronts, and you continue to deny it over and over like a short-sighted child.

I wash my hands of you. There's nothing to be gained in this exchange. I've said what I wished to say

For sure for sure! You have proven your loyalty to the server by defending it to the best of your capabilities. It's just sad that sometimes, the reality is very different from what you perceive. Do not worry though, I dont blame you. Since like I've said before, our perspectives are different from each other as  I am a new player and you are a veteran who already have your own circle of friends so you have your own biases as to why you dont think the server has any glaring issues whatsoever :D

Yes you can get the resources needed in ways  you have said free daily logins yada yada yada. But pls refer to my previous post as to why this isnt enough and as to how many do you really need of this resources in order to achieve either +14 gears or an MVP card from BBs. The end game custom dungeon is the only way to effectively farm those :)

and no, my end goal here isnt to argue. In fact, it's you people who suddenly came in rushing to this topic trying to defend and pretend that the issues i stated do not exist. The goal of this post is to inform new players about the issues they will encounter when they play on this server. I am sounding like a broken record here but i just want to let the people who are thinking of joining this server the issues they are going to encounter and the pros and cons of joining this server. This will prevent them from being disappointed because they will join the server without any expectations that wont be met.

Quote from: Mizutsune on Jun 05, 2021, 09:48 PM
Dude WTF? With 400$ You can oneshot Kiel or Gioia with just GX CI dude. and also Where is the prove you say Lunar`s Friend have it easy and handed to them? WTF Dude? Do you know how they farm Varmeals with 12 slot or so? Also by MVP do you know when ECA was still up before there are some of whales here who buy thousands or more Trashy Cards for the chance for getting it? for example HSBC. Do you think Lunar gave him an access or something? Have you ever know dedication they put to farming? If you cannot fathom it just because your standards doesn`t allow it then IT IS WRONG. You can`t imagine the dedication they put to farm the MVP hourly and competing against some other randoms and be on time when the MVP is up. This had been Ragnarok`s Camping for Long time dude. Just because you can`t farm it you don`t have the right to say it is unfair because you don`t want to dedicate yourself. For Bio 5 yeah they are hard, But the camper also farming the gears and Card they need before unlike you who expect 400$ to be ready for anything ignoring any mechanism the MVP have and other things. WTF Dude? How can you be so blind to this fact that they also started as scratch and grind meticulously to get to the top? The trick is luck in the warping if u are MVP Camping. Also party with inner circle? Dude.... Why don`t you try recruit and so? You said it is locked for them but you yourself never bothered to try recruit it in #lfg or so in the game. WTF? Oh yea also reminder. If you camp it and kill it in oneshot then the Whale or the Veterans you say will NOT get the Card or the MVP for the boss. just saying that. Lunar never even once gave an MVP for the players. It is on their luck and if not their meticulous farm. If you feel you are geared for pit then Try recruit it in game yourself and see it for yourself. Don`t blame the Veteran just because you don`t get a party. see yourself first before blaming others.

Staff Edit: Looks like you put your message within the quote.

Exactly. When the ECA was still there. But after they have gotten their MVP cards via ECA, Lunar cancelled it :) Well I heard its coming back though so that's atleast a positive for the newer players. But I think at this point it is already too late as his circle of friends already controls the market which is the main reason as to why the server bled its population. I'm sure before all this fiasco the server was healthy and reasonably populated. But right now, with the lack of people added to the glaring issues, it's just not fun  for new players anymore :) Youre right, youre absolutely right  :) These people who are decked on out on  MVPs camped the bosses 24/7 and managed to get  their cards in short amount of time :D  What incredible luck they have though, they managed to hit the 1 out 2500 chances on EVERY MVP BOSS hahaha!

Anyways. For the New prospects who wants to join this server and is looking for a review. I would suggest you guys skip all the non sensical arguments that happened here and just read my opening post. While I do respect the veteran's opinions on the server's issues, it's really difficult for a new player and for a veteran player to be in sync with each other's opinions as the veteran players already have their own biases as to why this server is amazing.

but here's a TLDR for those who managed to read this post

Pros

- The server is stable and have nice events.
- The server is true to kro aside from minor custom stuffs
- The server has a pretty tight community. (as evidenced here on this topic, some are even choosing to pretend blind ignoring the server's cons) but atleast they are really passionate
- The 4th job is coming out and owner is working hard on it

Cons

- Population less than 100. (with vendors it can reach to more than 100)
- Dead leveling zones (the leveling zones are soloable, but if you are looking to find a full party, its currently impossible.  you can find maybe 2-3 people  max if youre lucky)
- Custom endgame dungeon inaccessible for new players (This goes in conjunction with low population. The server has a tight community thus, if youre not sociable and cant get in their circle, chances are you wont be able to enjoy the end game contents denying you the ability to min max your builds)
- If you want a good MVP card outside of instances, it's pretty much impossible to get since you will be competing with the veteran players who are decked out in full MVP carded gears. This makes them deal 40-50% more damage than you, sometimes even more!
- A handful of people controls the economy meaning you have to pay an absurd amount of price to get something  easily obtainable if you are able to do the custom end game dungeon.

Mizutsune

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 06, 2021, 12:20 AM

Oh I'm sorry, let me explain to you further so you can understand what I am saying. What I mean by one party monopolizing the end game content is that atm, There is only 1 party always doing the end game dungeon and has access to its loots. I know there are people recruiting in LFG. That's why I have clearly stated that if you check discord there are people in LFG looking for groups but fall on deaf ears because of 2 reasons, first reason is lack of players and second being the only party that does it is a static group. Like the poster below your  first post stated, he did try recruiting people but ultimately ended up being a failure.

For sure for sure! You have proven your loyalty to the server by defending it to the best of your capabilities. It's just sad that sometimes, the reality is very different from what you perceive. Do not worry though, I dont blame you. Since like I've said before, our perspectives are different from each other as  I am a new player and you are a veteran who already have your own circle of friends so you have your own biases as to why you dont think the server has any glaring issues whatsoever :D

Yes you can get the resources needed in ways  you have said free daily logins yada yada yada. But pls refer to my previous post as to why this isnt enough and as to how many do you really need of this resources in order to achieve either +14 gears or an MVP card from BBs. The end game custom dungeon is the only way to effectively farm those :)

and no, my end goal here isnt to argue. In fact, it's you people who suddenly came in rushing to this topic trying to defend and pretend that the issues i stated do not exist. The goal of this post is to inform new players about the issues they will encounter when they play on this server. I am sounding like a broken record here but i just want to let the people who are thinking of joining this server the issues they are going to encounter and the pros and cons of joining this server. This will prevent them from being disappointed because they will join the server without any expectations that wont be met.

Exactly. When the ECA was still there. But after they have gotten their MVP cards via ECA, Lunar cancelled it :) Well I heard its coming back though so that's atleast a positive for the newer players. But I think at this point it is already too late as his circle of friends already controls the market which is the main reason as to why the server bled its population. I'm sure before all this fiasco the server was healthy and reasonably populated. But right now, with the lack of people added to the glaring issues, it's just not fun  for new players anymore :) Youre right, youre absolutely right  :) These people who are decked on out on  MVPs camped the bosses 24/7 and managed to get  their cards in short amount of time :D  What incredible luck they have though, they managed to hit the 1 out 2500 chances on EVERY MVP BOSS hahaha!

Anyways. For the New prospects who wants to join this server and is looking for a review. I would suggest you guys skip all the non sensical arguments that happened here and just read my opening post. While I do respect the veteran's opinions on the server's issues, it's really difficult for a new player and for a veteran player to be in sync with each other's opinions as the veteran players already have their own biases as to why this server is amazing.

Pros

- The server has a pretty tight community. (as evidenced here on this topic, some are even choosing to pretend blind ignoring the server's cons) but atleast they are really passionate

Cons

- Dead leveling zones (the leveling zones are soloable, but if you are looking to find a full party, its currently impossible.  you can find maybe 2-3 people  max if youre lucky)
- Custom endgame dungeon inaccessible for new players (This goes in conjunction with low population. The server has a tight community thus, if youre not sociable and cant get in their circle, chances are you wont be able to enjoy the end game contents denying you the ability to min max your builds)
- If you want a good MVP card outside of instances, it's pretty much impossible to get since you will be competing with the veteran players who are decked out in full MVP carded gears. This makes them deal 40-50% more damage than you, sometimes even more!
- A handful of people controls the economy meaning you have to pay an absurd amount of price to get something  easily obtainable if you are able to do the custom end game dungeon.

So like you know.... Lunar removes ECA has nothing to do with Lunar`s friend etc. this is what KRO Said regarding ECA https://hazyforest.com/events:card_exchange they remove it not Lunar`s idea because his friend has Card etc bruh. also what is impossible is never been impossible at all. I am not as geared end game as other veterans yet I still manage to kill some good monster sometimes if I bother to. It all comes luck of Fly Wing and Convex seriously..... You can kill them before the veteran reach the boss sometimes. Unless you are lazy. Learn how to camp and being prepared is a thing before you want to camp an MVP bruh. Also tbh if you already feels like to do Pit or Ruins why you did not try recruit? I am sure if you try recruit then you can go too. And also even if you are not in Veteran circle or something you said bout that, you can still join them if they recruit. the thing is you need to be brave and try to recruit party on your own. Just that.  Also I kinda wonder how do you even know if they dropped a Card or not? based on what you say about 1/2500 chance you said I mean..... I don`t even know where do you even get this whole idea? How do you know they dropped or not? and how are you be so sure if they drop or not?

sac1

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 06, 2021, 12:20 AM

Pros

Cons

As some of the tl:dr points seem lacking in information or are ill-informed, I'll address these point by point:

Pros

- "custom stuffs" as OP puts it, means quality of life changes and content that allows players to obtain cash-exclusive consumables/shadow gear by in-game means. In kRO, players have to pay for gacha boxes to be able to obtain these items, but here you can get them all through in-game means.

Cons

- "endgame inaccessible to newbies." As others have mentioned, this is simply untrue. What OP describes as end-game are so called 'Fortessa Pit' and 'Fortessa Ruins', dungeons which allow players to obtain some of the kRO cash-exclusive consumables and items. When players in SMRO recruit for these, the party usually requires a couple support roles, where the DPS roles are admittedly a bit less newbie friendly ('Fortessa Pit' usually requires a support SR for linking the SC tank, and 'Fortessa Ruins' a LP sorc, for example). A newbie can easily create a 'Pit/Ruins' support char and have them ready for when a party is recruiting (most people don't like playing these support roles either, but that's what it takes if you're new and/or not very well geared).

- "obtaining MVPs." MVP competition has always been tight in MVP camping, however even as someone who is not very well geared, you do in fact have a chance to kill a MVP here or there, sure you will often meet competition, but that's just the nature of MVP camping. Even with some hardcore MVP farmers in SMRO, there are timeslots you can get some MVP kills in. As for Bloody Branches, while they are usually obtained through the aforementioned 'Fortessa' content, they are also obtainable through the Daily Login reward system, 'Lucky3' (which are obtained by rolling the 'Slot Machine,' which uses 'Moonlight Coins,' obtained through daily login, as currency), and even through the 'Skeleton Key' exchange NPC (described below) among other means.

- "controlling market." OP is hardpressed to push this narrative that somehow 'Fortessa Pit' and 'Fortessa Ruins' drop items you cannot get elsewhere in the game. This is simply untrue, currently, if you cannot run these two dungeons, you can run an easier custom dungeon called 'Fortessa Dungeon,' which drops emblems you may exchange for 'Fortessa Pit' currency ('Skeleton Keys'), and there is a shop where you can buy all of the items that 'Fortessa Pit' drops with this currency. So again, even if you are unwilling to play support for endgame content, you can still obtain all of the items through this exchange NPC ...

- a note about the admin supposedly giving players MVP cards. While it would be counterproductive to claim anything, as OP would likely appeal to an ad hominem yet again ("you're a veteran, obviously you're biased!"), please dear reader, think about what implication this kind of action would have for the server. Would people not stop playing soon after obtaining all the cards they could ever dream of, because it was too easy? Would people still build without MVP cards? Would the admin not actively act against his own server philosophy (no RMT, as little as possible dependance on Cash Shop related ways to obtain items), due to which the server has features like obtaining cash-exclusive kRO items through in-game means? As a matter of fact, having an MVP card does not seem to be favourable in many cases any longer, new post-17. 1 content cards and card combos are much more suitable for certain equipment slots and builds, compared to blindly slapping MVP cards into your build.

- a note on ECA. Many people rage quit when they didn't get lucky with this event, but if you were around for each of the events, you would notice there have been some lucky players who opened few albums and got an MVP card (not always a good one, but that's beside the point), however there were also players notorious for investing a lot of time and energy into collecting as many ECA as possible before opening them, of course those players would be more likely to get an MVP drop from this event. This is just the nature of RNG, and the extent to which players needed to go to secure at least one MVP drop.

In conclusion, I implore you, dear reader, to read carefully through this thread and try the server for yourself before coming to any abrupt conclusions. OP clearly has a motive to be spreading these blatant lies, and it's incredibly intellectually dishonest and disappointing that, when presented with counterarguments, he moves goal posts (as someone else has mentioned), or appeals to blatant ad hominem attacks such as "anyone who is a veteran is biased, anyone who presents counterarguments is biased, anyone who is not new or presents counterarguments is wrong."

This thread seems to be somewhat of a double bind, a. k. a. "doomed if you do, doomed if you don't," OP has created a no-win situation, in which the server ends up looking bad whether people defend it (anyone presenting counterevidence must be a veteran, according to OP, and because they're veterans, their info is biased, and therefore somehow wrong), or don't defend it (the reader is only presented with what information, or in this case misinformation, the OP provides).

kiryutokogami

Quote from: sac1 on Jun 06, 2021, 04:14 AM
As some of the tl:dr points seem lacking in information or are ill-informed, I'll address these point by point:

Pros

- "custom stuffs" as OP puts it, means quality of life changes and content that allows players to obtain cash-exclusive consumables/shadow gear by in-game means. In kRO, players have to pay for gacha boxes to be able to obtain these items, but here you can get them all through in-game means.

Cons

- "endgame inaccessible to newbies." As others have mentioned, this is simply untrue. What OP describes as end-game are so called 'Fortessa Pit' and 'Fortessa Ruins', dungeons which allow players to obtain some of the kRO cash-exclusive consumables and items. When players in SMRO recruit for these, the party usually requires a couple support roles, where the DPS roles are admittedly a bit less newbie friendly ('Fortessa Pit' usually requires a support SR for linking the SC tank, and 'Fortessa Ruins' a LP sorc, for example). A newbie can easily create a 'Pit/Ruins' support char and have them ready for when a party is recruiting (most people don't like playing these support roles either, but that's what it takes if you're new and/or not very well geared).

- "obtaining MVPs." MVP competition has always been tight in MVP camping, however even as someone who is not very well geared, you do in fact have a chance to kill a MVP here or there, sure you will often meet competition, but that's just the nature of MVP camping. Even with some hardcore MVP farmers in SMRO, there are timeslots you can get some MVP kills in. As for Bloody Branches, while they are usually obtained through the aforementioned 'Fortessa' content, they are also obtainable through the Daily Login reward system, 'Lucky3' (which are obtained by rolling the 'Slot Machine,' which uses 'Moonlight Coins,' obtained through daily login, as currency), and even through the 'Skeleton Key' exchange NPC (described below) among other means.

- "controlling market." OP is hardpressed to push this narrative that somehow 'Fortessa Pit' and 'Fortessa Ruins' drop items you cannot get elsewhere in the game. This is simply untrue, currently, if you cannot run these two dungeons, you can run an easier custom dungeon called 'Fortessa Dungeon,' which drops emblems you may exchange for 'Fortessa Pit' currency ('Skeleton Keys'), and there is a shop where you can buy all of the items that 'Fortessa Pit' drops with this currency. So again, even if you are unwilling to play support for endgame content, you can still obtain all of the items through this exchange NPC ...

- a note about the admin supposedly giving players MVP cards. While it would be counterproductive to claim anything, as OP would likely appeal to an ad hominem yet again ("you're a veteran, obviously you're biased!"), please dear reader, think about what implication this kind of action would have for the server. Would people not stop playing soon after obtaining all the cards they could ever dream of, because it was too easy? Would people still build without MVP cards? Would the admin not actively act against his own server philosophy (no RMT, as little as possible dependance on Cash Shop related ways to obtain items), due to which the server has features like obtaining cash-exclusive kRO items through in-game means? As a matter of fact, having an MVP card does not seem to be favourable in many cases any longer, new post-17. 1 content cards and card combos are much more suitable for certain equipment slots and builds, compared to blindly slapping MVP cards into your build.

- a note on ECA. Many people rage quit when they didn't get lucky with this event, but if you were around for each of the events, you would notice there have been some lucky players who opened few albums and got an MVP card (not always a good one, but that's beside the point), however there were also players notorious for investing a lot of time and energy into collecting as many ECA as possible before opening them, of course those players would be more likely to get an MVP drop from this event. This is just the nature of RNG, and the extent to which players needed to go to secure at least one MVP drop.

In conclusion, I implore you, dear reader, to read carefully through this thread and try the server for yourself before coming to any abrupt conclusions. OP clearly has a motive to be spreading these blatant lies, and it's incredibly intellectually dishonest and disappointing that, when presented with counterarguments, he moves goal posts (as someone else has mentioned), or appeals to blatant ad hominem attacks such as "anyone who is a veteran is biased, anyone who presents counterarguments is biased, anyone who is not new or presents counterarguments is wrong."

This thread seems to be somewhat of a double bind, a. k. a. "doomed if you do, doomed if you don't," OP has created a no-win situation, in which the server ends up looking bad whether people defend it (anyone presenting counterevidence must be a veteran, according to OP, and because they're veterans, their info is biased, and therefore somehow wrong), or don't defend it (the reader is only presented with what information, or in this case misinformation, the OP provides).

Another rebutal from a biased veteran's perspective. I have already addressed all these topics in my previous posts. But I guess it's too difficult to back read some of my points so I'm going to sound like a broken record here and repeat how I addressed all these biased rebutals  /hmm /hmm

/heh /heh

Let me guess, youre a long time player on this server? Based on your opinion I can tell how oblivious you are to the situation of the newer players. No, a newbie cannot easily be accepted in a pit or ruins party. In the 3 weeks i have played in the server, barely anyone is recruiting wether it's a support role or dps role. Like I said, I've  seen people in game and in discord, some of them are AB some of them are warlocks which are considered support roles. When I asked them after I still see them shouting after 2hours if someone pmed them, their answer is no. Nobody even reacted to them. It's like people cant read their msg or something. You see the problem here? It's because the veterans have their own circles already that it's very hard for a new player to get into these parties. Ofcourse you will say it's easy to get into, it's because you belong to that circle  /heh you already have your premade group that whatever character you make wether it's support or dps, you will get an invite. But again,  on a new player's perspective which this thread is intended for, it's near impossible. You don't even have to log in to the game to see this. Just check the discord LFG section :D

It's not even a competition  /heh /heh what chance does a player has who doesnt have multiple mvps that lets you deal 40-50% more damage on certain properties against someone who owns all the cards? The answer is close to none :P It's really funny how you guys try to defend MVP camping is a tight competition mvp camping is fair etc etc, when in fact it isnt and the reason to why you don't see this is because either you didnt hunt your MVP cards ( maybe it was handed down to you or maybe you got it from ECA) or you don't really  care about min maxing your character at all and have not tried camping a certain mvp yourself.  /no1 /no1 but if it's the case, then i suggest you try camping an mvp, remove all your mvp cards, and compete with a person who's decked out on mvp cards and see how that goes  /heh I mean you dont really have to try to see the result of it but if youre too naive then yea try it :D

Also fortessa dungeon is something you can indeed farm, but can you kindly check the cost on how much emblem for a single skeleton key and how much skeleton key is needed to get the said items? It's a lot! (but its okay if you dont know, i dont blame you, since youre probably running pit with your own circle so you dont get to experience the inefficient grind). Now, why would you do something inefficient when there's a more efficient option for you? Unless youre a masochist or something  /heh If you think farming using an inefficient route is better than the more efficient counterpart (fortessa pit) is the only way for newbies to farm the  items neccessary for min-maxing then you just proved my point on this server being very punishing to newer players.  /no1 /no1

Well, even when they're decked out on MVP cards, they would still play because they still have things to do in the game like controlling the economy and camp spawning MVPs to box out newer players from gaining access to them so they can retain their power over others   /no1 /no1 that's whats happening right now. Why do you think  people who have full mvp cards still camp MVPs? It's because they can  /no1  and if they are able to monopolize it, it means no competition in pricing, they can price it however high they want it to be, and for people desperate enough to buy one, they will have to do it via donating.  /no1 Win for the server Win for the circle of freinds and win for the wallet of the owner   /no1 but like ive said, in regards to this topic, i have no proof whatsoever so I'm just answering your question as to what benefit it would have if he ever handed down mvp cards  /no1 Maybe these players who happened to be friends with the server are just really lucky and manage to get all the mvp cards they needed to bully out newer people from killing mvps  /no1 /no1

I dont think this is relevant anymore since the ECA is already returning, so I am not sure why you are still defending this  /heh /heh this is why i didnt put it on my TLDR anymore  /no1 It seems youre being a little extra defensive by digging up older topics  /heh It's making you look more guilty  /heh /heh /heh

But like I said, from a veteran's perspective everything is fine and good! It's because you guys indeed have it good. I can clearly see why you guys like this server. I mean, if i am put into your position, having access to end game custom dungeon, can farm it on repeat, have all these MVP cards that you got from being super LUCKY with RNG! I would also love this server too  /no1 /no1 Sadly, im a new player who doesnt have any connections  /heh

Anyways since the amount of words to go through each posts is getting out of hand, from this point onwards every post I make I will copy paste my TLDR so the newer players can see it. Just looking out for my fellow new players who wants fair competition in regards to minmaxing and doing mvps :D

Pls do note that this just the opinion based on a new player's objective. If youre a player looking for a new server you can always try the server for yourself and see if it is to your liking  /no1 /no1 What I'm saying here is just something you should expect when you go into the server. In this way, you won't have any disappointments whatsoever after you realized the issues I stated are plaguing the server.

TLDR

Pros

Cons

Mizutsune

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 06, 2021, 06:15 AM

It's not even a competition  /heh /heh what chance does a player has who doesnt have multiple mvps that lets you deal 40-50% more damage on certain properties against someone who owns all the cards? The answer is close to none :P It's really funny how you guys try to defend MVP camping is a tight competition mvp camping is fair etc etc, when in fact it isnt and the reason to why you don't see this is because either you didnt hunt your MVP cards ( maybe it was handed down to you or maybe you got it from ECA) or you don't really  care about min maxing your character at all and have not tried camping a certain mvp yourself.  /no1 /no1 but if it's the case, then i suggest you try camping an mvp, remove all your mvp cards, and compete with a person who's decked out on mvp cards and see how that goes  /heh I mean you dont really have to try to see the result of it but if youre too naive then yea try it :D

Well, even when they're decked out on MVP cards, they would still play because they still have things to do in the game like controlling the economy and camp spawning MVPs to box out newer players from gaining access to them so they can retain their power over others   /no1 /no1 that's whats happening right now. Why do you think  people who have full mvp cards still camp MVPs? It's because they can  /no1  and if they are able to monopolize it, it means no competition in pricing, they can price it however high they want it to be, and for people desperate enough to buy one, they will have to do it via donating.  /no1 Win for the server Win for the circle of freinds and win for the wallet of the owner   /no1 but like ive said, in regards to this topic, i have no proof whatsoever so I'm just answering your question as to what benefit it would have if he ever handed down mvp cards  /no1 Maybe these players who happened to be friends with the server are just really lucky and manage to get all the mvp cards they needed to bully out newer people from killing mvps  /no1 /no1

Dude WTF? Those Veteran did never get an MVP Card from Lunar..... I mean come on dude.... Where does even donating => Getting MVP Came from? what kind of base you had? or who even friends does Lunar gave an MVP Card to? WTF Dude?? I know you hate veteran but it doesn`t have to be like this..... First of all I know some veterans here who clearly camping MVP but do they get it form Lunar? No they did not and certainly they are never getting any MVP Cards from Lunar..... They farming zeny, Instance and Camp the MVP Themselves. Those Instance MVP Card like GRP, Fenrir, R.Amda and (Formerly Infinite Phreeoni) is a very valuable trade resource for other Cards. How do you even get just because they have MVP they are getting it from Lunar?? I am here just wondering at *HOW* did you even came to the idea Lunar giveaway just because someone donated??? Are you even getting one from Lunar? There is nobody here who are getting MVP Cards from Lunar dude.... Or if you think it has then gave us some explanation at how you even think they getting that?? If you can`t answer this then you are just spouting baseless claim that have no credibility to be considered even. Or you just envy you don`t have MVP and then blaming veterans for having an MVP that they did *GRIND* for it.

kiryutokogami

Quote from: Mizutsune on Jun 06, 2021, 06:48 AM

Dude WTF? Those Veteran did never get an MVP Card from Lunar..... I mean come on dude.... Where does even donating => Getting MVP Came from? what kind of base you had? or who even friends does Lunar gave an MVP Card to? WTF Dude?? I know you hate veteran but it doesn`t have to be like this..... First of all I know some veterans here who clearly camping MVP but do they get it form Lunar? No they did not and certainly they are never getting any MVP Cards from Lunar..... They farming zeny, Instance and Camp the MVP Themselves. Those Instance MVP Card like GRP, Fenrir, R.Amda and (Formerly Infinite Phreeoni) is a very valuable trade resource for other Cards. How do you even get just because they have MVP they are getting it from Lunar?? I am here just wondering at *HOW* did you even came to the idea Lunar giveaway just because someone donated??? Are you even getting one from Lunar? There is nobody here who are getting MVP Cards from Lunar dude.... Or if you think it has then gave us some explanation at how you even think they getting that?? If you can`t answer this then you are just spouting baseless claim that have no credibility to be considered even. Or you just envy you don`t have MVP and then blaming veterans for having an MVP that they did *GRIND* for it.

Uhh.. I never once said in my post that if you donate you can get mvp cards. But good theory sir! Youre kinda spilling the beans out here.  /heh /heh  /heh thanks for slipping up!  ill keep that in mind as that maybe a possibility too. I highly doubt it though since that would make more people have mvp cards aside from just his friends  /no1

Mizutsune

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 06, 2021, 07:10 AM

Uhh.. I never once said in my post that if you donate you can get mvp cards. But good theory sir! Youre kinda spilling the beans out here.  /heh /heh  /heh thanks for slipping up!  ill keep that in mind as that maybe a possibility too. I highly doubt it though since that would make more people have mvp cards aside from just his friends  /no1

Uhh? really? then explain this "Why do you think  people who have full mvp cards still camp MVPs? It's because they can  /no1  and if they are able to monopolize it, it means no competition in pricing, they can price it however high they want it to be, and for people desperate enough to buy one, they will have to do it via donating.  /no1 Win for the server Win for the circle of freinds and win for the wallet of the owner" it is up in your sentence there my friend. You say they desperate and must buy with donating there yes?

kiryutokogami

Quote from: Mizutsune on Jun 06, 2021, 07:51 AM
Uhh? really? then explain this "Why do you think  people who have full mvp cards still camp MVPs? It's because they can  /no1  and if they are able to monopolize it, it means no competition in pricing, they can price it however high they want it to be, and for people desperate enough to buy one, they will have to do it via donating.  /no1 Win for the server Win for the circle of freinds and win for the wallet of the owner" it is up in your sentence there my friend. You say they desperate and must buy with donating there yes?

Exactly what I have said :) It means people will have to donate and sell MC in order to buy the high priced mvps from the people monopolizing it   /no1 /no1  I'm sorry i didint know I have to explain everything like explaining to a kid.  /heh /heh Please avoid posting in this topic when you have nothing to contribute in the discussion, youre just digging up another hole for the server  /heh Perhaps the reason you brought up the donate = mvp card thing is because it's something that exists as well? Otherwise you wont even think of that as an issue you have to defend  /heh

Well there you have it guys! Another issue of the server I guess  /heh

TLDR

Pros

Cons

Mizutsune

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 06, 2021, 12:06 PM

Exactly what I have said :) It means people will have to donate and sell MC in order to buy the high priced mvps from the people monopolizing it   /no1 /no1  I'm sorry i didint know I have to explain everything like explaining to a kid.  /heh /heh Please avoid posting in this topic when you have nothing to contribute in the discussion, youre just digging up another hole for the server  /heh Perhaps the reason you brought up the donate = mvp card thing is because it's something that exists as well? Otherwise you wont even think of that as an issue you have to defend  /heh

Well there you have it guys! Another issue of the server I guess  /heh

TLDR

Pros

Cons

WTF? there never had been an issue where Lunar gaveaway MVP Cards for free dude. WTF?? I don`t really mind about other issue you said since I was saying in my first post that the server itself needs more player. But you can`t just disrespect someone`s effort to camp MVP and farming grind for it. Desperate and Moon Coin is the only way? No it has never been like that. There are many other optional case like farming instance with huge value Card like GRP, Fenrir, R.Amda. You are allowed to Multi Clienting and it is so fast to level up dude WTF? You can literally abuse this to get the MVP Card you Want. And sharing the gears with the class you made is also a very possible thing. Why are you saying it is impossible? If you are a troll and never been experience a grind of MVP then you have no right to say that. Also like I said where is the proof of anything about the MVP?? Where is the proof of the 1/2500 and Guy always got lucky thing?? I asked that because you seems to always avoid the question by saying having no proof and so. But the actual thing is You are only envious because you cannot get MVP with 400$ you spend (Technically you can get many good MVP such as Gloom Undernight, R.Amda or Tao Gunka with that). For GX also it is very possible to kill Gioia and Kiel in one hit with only CI and no need much elemental change. WTF are you even saying when a guy cannot compete when it is very possible to do it with a minimum gears. I had tried this in Central Lab and hey I don`t even need MVP to oneshot them at all. Though I think you posting this just because you are salty of Veterans who spend their time and effort in the server while you only want it done in first day with no progression you made or just simply wanting to troll.

kiryutokogami

Quote from: Mizutsune on Jun 06, 2021, 11:23 PM
WTF? there never had been an issue where Lunar gaveaway MVP Cards for free dude. WTF?? I don`t really mind about other issue you said since I was saying in my first post that the server itself needs more player. But you can`t just disrespect someone`s effort to camp MVP and farming grind for it. Desperate and Moon Coin is the only way? No it has never been like that. There are many other optional case like farming instance with huge value Card like GRP, Fenrir, R.Amda. You are allowed to Multi Clienting and it is so fast to level up dude WTF? You can literally abuse this to get the MVP Card you Want. And sharing the gears with the class you made is also a very possible thing. Why are you saying it is impossible? If you are a troll and never been experience a grind of MVP then you have no right to say that. Also like I said where is the proof of anything about the MVP?? Where is the proof of the 1/2500 and Guy always got lucky thing?? I asked that because you seems to always avoid the question by saying having no proof and so. But the actual thing is You are only envious because you cannot get MVP with 400$ you spend (Technically you can get many good MVP such as Gloom Undernight, R.Amda or Tao Gunka with that). For GX also it is very possible to kill Gioia and Kiel in one hit with only CI and no need much elemental change. WTF are you even saying when a guy cannot compete when it is very possible to do it with a minimum gears. I had tried this in Central Lab and hey I don`t even need MVP to oneshot them at all. Though I think you posting this just because you are salty of Veterans who spend their time and effort in the server while you only want it done in first day with no progression you made or just simply wanting to troll.

Like Ive said multiple times, its just a speculation. If what you are saying is that there is a fair competition on MVP hunting in the server, then how come its only the selected few who has full mvp cards on their gears? If what youre saying is that its because "They grinded their way there" Im pretty sure at the beginning a lot of people camped these mvps but how come among the multiple players who camped mvps only the selected chosen ones are the ones who managed to obtain if not all, most of them? Isnt that itself is implying that these people have beyond normal luck compared to others who camped as well? What are the odds of only selected few who happened to be lunar's friends are the ones who got them  /no1 /hmm

Speaking of multiclienting, i remember a server i played back then who had a corrupt gm that favored his friends as well. His friends are not able to afford good PCs and couldnt multiclient but the competitors in mvp hunting are not his friends but is able to afford to multiclient. You know what that gm did? Straight up forbid multiclienting when hunting mvps  /heh  /heh pretty funny how corrupt gms turn to when it comes to making favorable conditions to their friends. Kinda like how Lunar cancelled eca so other people cant get access to eca exclusive cards anymore. But atleast it. Isnt as bad as the other corrupt gm who just straight up didnt allow multiclienting anymore since his friends cant afford good pc. Thats one thing to consider atleast when it comes to hunting mvps in shiningmoon to have a little edge vs the privileged ones. But for me? I cant afford to multiclient either so tough luck   /heh /heh

But since the people who alrdy benefitted from the eca event controls the market now, i guess he finally decided to bring it back  /no1 although at this ooint i think its a little too late since the server already bled too much population. But who cares right? As long as his friends are happy  /no1 /no1

Mizutsune

Quote from: kiryutokogami on Jun 07, 2021, 03:47 AM
Like Ive said multiple times, its just a speculation. If what you are saying is that there is a fair competition on MVP hunting in the server, then how come its only the selected few who has full mvp cards on their gears? If what youre saying is that its because "They grinded their way there" Im pretty sure at the beginning a lot of people camped these mvps but how come among the multiple players who camped mvps only the selected chosen ones are the ones who managed to obtain if not all, most of them? Isnt that itself is implying that these people have beyond normal luck compared to others who camped as well? What are the odds of only selected few who happened to be lunar's friends are the ones who got them  /no1 /hmm

Speaking of multiclienting, i remember a server i played back then who had a corrupt gm that favored his friends as well. His friends are not able to afford good PCs and couldnt multiclient but the competitors in mvp hunting are not his friends but is able to afford to multiclient. You know what that gm did? Straight up forbid multiclienting when hunting mvps  /heh  /heh pretty funny how corrupt gms turn to when it comes to making favorable conditions to their friends. Kinda like how Lunar cancelled eca so other people cant get access to eca exclusive cards anymore. But atleast it. Isnt as bad as the other corrupt gm who just straight up didnt allow multiclienting anymore since his friends cant afford good pc. Thats one thing to consider atleast when it comes to hunting mvps in shiningmoon to have a little edge vs the privileged ones. But for me? I cant afford to multiclient either so tough luck   /heh /heh

But since the people who alrdy benefitted from the eca event controls the market now, i guess he finally decided to bring it back  /no1 although at this ooint i think its a little too late since the server already bled too much population. But who cares right? As long as his friends are happy  /no1 /no1

Since you explain your reason then I will explain it to you then

1st. It is true it has fair competition on MVP Hunting but still. Have you watched how many people who camped it? Most of veterans here are truly active in the previous era like 6-8 months ago at most and then after they did have the gear they want they started to be casual gameplay and more of doing something meme build and so on. I mean those who you said selected few people are the one who is steady and take their time to camp the MVP itself. And they are not getting the MVP only by camping it. Like I said before there are other ways you can do to get the said MVP other than donating and Pit or Ruins (Ruins is not really a thing anyway even for those veterans). Some of them truly dedicated themselves not only at varmeals but also at HTF+Sarah Run and also doing a good valuable instance like FoGH, OGHH+N, 17.2 and so on. You do know that FoGH had a good value insignia selling. It reach a very expensive price if you get the right enchant even. And of OGHN+H Not only the Card is valuable but the loot itself also one thing to consider since they are materials of one of the BIS gears in SMRO (Temporal Boots, Kings Schmidt Insignia and King Schmidt Suit). Many of the players on here I saw itself is playing rather to be casual at their time and prefer to spend their time to AFK or chatting more than anything else (even most Veterans did this outside of those who are dedicated).

2nd. Multi Clienting Corruption? Dude. SMRo had been like this Multi Clienting for since the start of the server which is why in some cases there are some guy who do Racing Cap farming by themselves actually if you bother to seek out more info then you should know that it has been always like this and Lunar never forbid anyone to do multi clienting it. And this is also one way for those Veterans to get MVP Card too. Multi Run Central Lab, Infinity Space, Endless Tower, Endless Cellar and so on. And oh yeah Endless and Infinity Space also one of popular spot for farming zeny before since they drop lots of Cards and even good MVP Cards and recyclable Shadow Gears and Good Costume. Just because you cannot do Multi Clienting doesn`t mean other people cannot. There are many people here even a new players like you who did HTF or Varmeals Run by doing this.

3rd. Have you even read the comment I post above in hazy forest? Lunar didn`t remove this because his friend got MVP Card or etc. But it is because KRO remove them from their service. So it is never because his friend got fully geared MVP Card and so on. If you want to be actually like them you can and YOU have many chance to do so. Nobody forbade you to run 20x or 30x GMT for Fenrir Card or other Cards you can actually do this at your own pace. I even gave you the link for the website....... This information should be basic enough tbh......

Oh and I almost forgot there is also one of popular farming spot in Jewgoliant which also gets you a lot of zeny if you bother there. And in fact in some month ago Bolt Crusher price was literally 200m per pcs and the Dynite is also still have a good value even now since they are commonly sought by players too for enchanting or for gambling weapons. The thing is you have so many option to farm zeny and buy those MVP Cards or you can straight up compete with them. I myself have tried and guess what? It doesn`t even need to be Veterans with high gear to kill most MVP like Kiel or Gioia in oneshot. If you want to be camper you can just have Infinity Fly Wing and Convex Mirror for killing them in one skill as a GX.

kiryutokogami

Quote from: Mizutsune on Jun 07, 2021, 06:49 AM
Since you explain your reason then I will explain it to you then

1st. It is true it has fair competition on MVP Hunting but still. Have you watched how many people who camped it? Most of veterans here are truly active in the previous era like 6-8 months ago at most and then after they did have the gear they want they started to be casual gameplay and more of doing something meme build and so on. I mean those who you said selected few people are the one who is steady and take their time to camp the MVP itself. And they are not getting the MVP only by camping it. Like I said before there are other ways you can do to get the said MVP other than donating and Pit or Ruins (Ruins is not really a thing anyway even for those veterans). Some of them truly dedicated themselves not only at varmeals but also at HTF+Sarah Run and also doing a good valuable instance like FoGH, OGHH+N, 17.2 and so on. You do know that FoGH had a good value insignia selling. It reach a very expensive price if you get the right enchant even. And of OGHN+H Not only the Card is valuable but the loot itself also one thing to consider since they are materials of one of the BIS gears in SMRO (Temporal Boots, Kings Schmidt Insignia and King Schmidt Suit). Many of the players on here I saw itself is playing rather to be casual at their time and prefer to spend their time to AFK or chatting more than anything else (even most Veterans did this outside of those who are dedicated).

2nd. Multi Clienting Corruption? Dude. SMRo had been like this Multi Clienting for since the start of the server which is why in some cases there are some guy who do Racing Cap farming by themselves actually if you bother to seek out more info then you should know that it has been always like this and Lunar never forbid anyone to do multi clienting it. And this is also one way for those Veterans to get MVP Card too. Multi Run Central Lab, Infinity Space, Endless Tower, Endless Cellar and so on. And oh yeah Endless and Infinity Space also one of popular spot for farming zeny before since they drop lots of Cards and even good MVP Cards and recyclable Shadow Gears and Good Costume. Just because you cannot do Multi Clienting doesn`t mean other people cannot. There are many people here even a new players like you who did HTF or Varmeals Run by doing this.

3rd. Have you even read the comment I post above in hazy forest? Lunar didn`t remove this because his friend got MVP Card or etc. But it is because KRO remove them from their service. So it is never because his friend got fully geared MVP Card and so on. If you want to be actually like them you can and YOU have many chance to do so. Nobody forbade you to run 20x or 30x GMT for Fenrir Card or other Cards you can actually do this at your own pace. I even gave you the link for the website....... This information should be basic enough tbh......

Oh and I almost forgot there is also one of popular farming spot in Jewgoliant which also gets you a lot of zeny if you bother there. And in fact in some month ago Bolt Crusher price was literally 200m per pcs and the Dynite is also still have a good value even now since they are commonly sought by players too for enchanting or for gambling weapons. The thing is you have so many option to farm zeny and buy those MVP Cards or you can straight up compete with them. I myself have tried and guess what? It doesn`t even need to be Veterans with high gear to kill most MVP like Kiel or Gioia in oneshot. If you want to be camper you can just have Infinity Fly Wing and Convex Mirror for killing them in one skill as a GX.

Jeez its like talking to a wall /heh  /heh /heh /heh

If it's a fair competition then how come it's always the same people who are killing the MVPS and getting them?  /hmm /hmm you do know you can see the tombstone of the MVP and the killer's name in it right? Instead of posting here, why dont you check for yourself and see the names. I guarantee you, you will only see 4-5 names and all those are in lunar's circle /heh /heh It's not really that difficult to fact check your arguments tbh.

I know  lunar hasnt banned multiclienting yet which is good! Because I think that gives newer players a fighting chance when camping field MVPs. Like having multiple characters camp different spots on the map. I surely do hope Lunar doenst remove it in favor of his friends who cant do multi clienting otherwise that would just confirm the whole theory of him being more favorable to his friends than being fair to everyone

I am talking about field mvps and not instance mvps, i know instance mvps can be farmed, but if you read my posts and understand it properly, I am talking about field mvps camping and not instance mvps  /no1 /no1

I've never said in my post that there are no other farming spots. I do know there are different farming spots available, but what im refering to is the most efficient farming method. Also I did try farming dynites. but with dwindling population + lunar's friends already have the best of the best enchants and weapons,  its pretty hard to sell them honestly. I suggest you try doing these methods yourself before speaking. How do I know that you havent done this method? because by your posts, you are clearly living in a  dream world where you t hink you can compete with people in full mvp gears in  camping filed mvps  /no1 /no1

Next time, i hope you do both and I a favor and think first before posting. That way we dont have to repeat ourselves over and over and over and it will save both our precious time  /no1 your points  are weak and it's  clear that you havent even tried doing it and are just speaking in basis of your ideal  world and not in what's really happening  /no1 /no1

If you still insist on you can compete them, why dont you show me a recent screenshot of you killing a bio5 MVP like rune knight, sura chen, etc without any MVP cards in your slot and with just your average gears vs someone who have their gears maxed out.  /heh /heh /heh

raphat

tl;dr
You must have some serious mental disorder to make up so many s*** and lose literally hours posting this crap xD (not to say donating 400$ in a server in which you can get literally everything while playing)
What a bad troll.