SeireiteiRO is back and still corrupt

Started by asmrislife, Mar 29, 2019, 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmrislife

so im reporting this server again http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=20587&itv=6&url_sname=Seireitei%20Ragnarok%20Heroes%20Saga

and by again i mean the admin made a server before which i reported too
here is the link for that one http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/reporting-seireiteiro-faith-hope-for-rmt-and-faking-its-population/msg194251/#msg194251

so before the opening of his new server , i joined their discord and i told him that i hope it wont be like his last server(referring to the GM corruption) and he PM'd me with this

that "she" was the GM i caught from the 1st server that was selling mvp cards and op equips directly to players

i believed him cuz he said the girl gm wont be a part of this new server
but a few days in, we have these command @maxlevel that you can only use once per account and the admin told me you can only use it once per IP but then there is this one guy in game with multiple maxed out alts(5 maxed out character) that abused the command by using different computers(found out the restriction is just mac IP), note that this is an 8/8/8 server, meaning its a low rate, so i reported it to the admin in discord for abusing the command and he was very hesitant to do something about it and this is one of the things he said to me

he was trying to say that maybe i was just jealous and maybe i only have 1 computer thats why im not doing it, and that im the only one complaining about it, but a lot of players in game thought it was an abused too and you just need common sense to know it was an abuse and again this is an 8/8/8 server, do u expect a @maxlevel command being used like that in a lowrate?
and also what kind of response is that? imagine you are reporting someone abusing something and that is the response you get from a GM

so i told him to stop the guy from abusing it by disabling the command and just do it manually for new players and that he should remove all the maxed alts the players that abused it, i have to like convince him to do it cuz he didnt really want to do it for some reason i dont understand cuz in a normal server, a guy does that he is banned right away or at least all the alts are removed, but the action he did was just remove a few of the maxed lvl alts, at that time im already smelling something fishy about his relationship with that player

so a few days later i afk for a few hours and when i came back there were only 2 players online me and another player then i started seeing global announcement of killed mvps, its a server feature that everytime you kill an mvp the killer's name and the mvp he killed is announced to the whole server, and this player was killing the mvps very fast, it was like only 10 sec apart and so i used my phone's stop watch to count how fast exactly and this player killed a dark lord in 14 sec, i started the count after he talked to the warper, so i was so shocked, and what more shocking is, the guy's character is a sinx, he was not even linked, and the server is less than 1 week old and an 8/8/8 server so i highly doubt he is geared already and even if he is geared with high end equips i dont think u can possibly kill mvps that fast with a sinx that is not even linked, here is the screen shot of me asking him about it and look how ridiculous his explanation is( note: the server is a trans only server the sura was just a costume)

so i reported it to the admin and while waiting for a reply , i told another player about it and we asked the sinx to show us how he kill mvps with his SB and he doesnt want to and then he finally agrees to show it to the other player and he cant even get close to dark lord cuz he get one shot by dark lord, and started making excuses about he had the wrong equip and some other excuses, he killed 31 mvps that day and he cant even show us how he killed one, and then this guy suddenly appeared and start defending the sinx and this guy is the one i reported about the abuse of @maxlevel command, he was saying we were just noobs thats why we cant figure out how to mvp with sinx, and the Sinx guy suddenly afk'd as soon as this guy started defending him, so it was so obvious they are the same person, its one of his alt.

then i pm the gm telling him what maybe he edited this sinx's character thats why he can kill mvp fast and he took a screen shot of the equips and stats of that sinx to prove to me the character is not edited, here is the screen shot

like wtf, the guy is not even using one decent gear for killing mvps, you cant even use SB using a saber

then i told the gm he proved that the character is not edited but it didnt prove its capable of killing mvps
and he cant explain how and making stuff like maybe it was a bug and that i didnt see it actually so maybe i was just lying about seeing the sinx kill all those mvps, but then i pointed out to him that there is an announcement everytime u kill an mvp that i dont have to see it to know and also that there is an mvp ranking board and that guy killed 31 mvps that day, and he suddenly he said to me that the guy did a "secret thing" and it will make me laugh if i found out, so i was like "tell me what is this secret" and he wont tell me and keep repeating it was a secret and it so simple and it will make me laugh, then he kicked me out of discord and blocked me, all my ro account are probably banned to now

so its so obviously he is doing the same thing he did in the 1st seireiteiRO i played, taking direct money to give players unfair advantages
i was wrong to think he wasnt involve with the corruption of the 1st seireiteiRO, it has always been him

this guy needs to be blacklisted from rms and put to hall of shame, he advertised the server as no spoon feeding and low rate so its false advertising

Jasc

TLDR; Trying to bad mouth a server, based on your screenshot of a player saying something, no actual evidence to support claims, just a drama queen looking for attention.

So many of your accusations are unjustified threats out of anger with no proof, thanks for trying.

condoms

It happens.

Probably his legit, or friends. Either one.

Such corrupt server deserves no one.

Move to next servers.

popoy4real

Nothing to see here, just move on to another server if you are unhappy, but these are just screenshots of people talking, give us some real juicy stuff, this is just a rant

frenchbaguettey

Quote from: Jasc on Mar 29, 2019, 05:52 PM
TLDR; Trying to bad mouth a server, based on your screenshot of a player saying something, no actual evidence to support claims, just a drama queen looking for attention.

So many of your accusations are unjustified threats out of anger with no proof, thanks for trying.

im pretty sure based on his previous report, he had proved a point. and i think is pretty good proof seeing as you have no defense to this and your reply is a lame TLDR comment. He shows a ss of the sinx killing DL and then you share those equips which is not possible to kill DL with. Idk how easy it is to obtain convex mirrors, but I can see how this guy was able to do MVPs in 15 seconds apart if he has 10 in hand. And then look at the dude's skill layout, 0 pots plus the yggs from the MVPs. He probably paid for some cards/equips you guys are trying to hide.

TLDR; stay away from this corrupt server.

Jasc

1. It is a different server, there is no point proven except beating a dead dog over and over again

2. There's nothing to hide cause nothing was done wrong until you prove it otherwise

I don't need a defense because there is nothing that I need to defend from. He hasn't shown any evidence because there is none in the first place.

Good luck looking for a needle in the hay stack that is not there.

I'll get my popcorn out, you are welcome to come online and see for yourself, but you won't cause you would just prove you own statements wrong.

JennyKenzington

No corruption on server, I play since started. Cau Chan believed Kaos when he say he can do cheating damage with sonic blow. But kaos just joking and cau chan believe. so silly. Admin announce that there was pokemon bug with rare candy, causing some damage issue. But there is no edited item, just a bug fix. Cau chan cause drama everywhere he go

condoms

Pretty sure the guy was not trolling about sb damage and how he could kill that fast and refused to show equips etc blabla because they are edited

It is a corrupt server anyway hence the 0 online

condoms

Probably the "girl gm" was actually him.

/ok

Jasc

Quote from: condoms on Mar 30, 2019, 01:22 AM
Probably the "girl gm" was actually him.

/ok

You can't call a server corrupt without evidence that it actually is. If that is the case I am going to call you a liar, and a terrorist supporter, and a trump advocate, maybe part of the KKK too? Are you a dual account? Cause hes got like 3 accounts made on the server as well, for reasons I do not know why.

Jasc

Is this something you do often?

Blackmail for items? lol

condoms

Now that's some nasty way to show your immature and corruption. Mind showing the IP of the "Condoms" player so yC can find matching IP of mine on this forum?

As if I will ever to download your corrupt server.

Try harder next time.

Corrupt server will always corrupt.

asmrislife

see what i mean when i told u guys that the Admin cant clearly explain and defend himself and his whole argument is that i didnt actually see that the Sinx killed all those mvps but i dont have to actually see it since its getting announced

check again the screen shot of that Sinx's full equips and stats, that Sinx wont even be capable of killing a Dark Lord even if u give it 10 minutes how much more less than 15 sec

and the Admin refuse to explain how is that possible

and how pathetic is that that the Admin impersonate this guy "condom" lmao

he didnt even make it believable, i mean he is just asking for a doppel card, reallly? lmao

you saw the 1st guy that commented here and sided with me and you thought you will impersonate him to make him look like he wants to play your 0 population server?, hahahaha omg thats so pathetic

Quote from: JennyKenzington on Mar 29, 2019, 10:58 PM
No corruption on server, I play since started. Cau Chan believed Kaos when he say he can do cheating damage with sonic blow. But kaos just joking and cau chan believe. so silly. Admin announce that there was pokemon bug with rare candy, causing some damage issue. But there is no edited item, just a bug fix. Cau chan cause drama everywhere he go
and this is the dude that was exploiting the @maxlevel command and also that Sinx
and he is saying it was a pokemon damage bug, lol even if the pokemon can 1 shot an mvp, it doesnt make the player immortal, Darklord spam a skill that can 1 hit any ungeared player or even geared ones, and that it would still take u time to teleport to the location of every mvp even if u can 1 shot it, and pokemon only attacks when u attack or get attacked by a monster, so there is no way u can kill darklord since darklord spam this long range 1 hit KO skill you cant even get close to it, much more land a single attack to trigger a pokemon attack

Jasc

This was all entertaining and fun, good luck you forum warriors, I expect you guys to be making other rant posts once you start on another server. The speculation be real. Your house must be made of gingerbread and cotton candy too.

asmrislife

Quote from: Jasc on Mar 30, 2019, 09:51 AM
This was all entertaining and fun, good luck you forum warriors, I expect you guys to be making other rant posts once you start on another server. The speculation be real. Your house must be made of gingerbread and cotton candy too.
yea it must be fun for you to make a server and it dies in less than a week and getting exposed for being corrupt...again!

you're a piece of s*** liar

im so happy i killed 2 of your servers now and i saved all those players that quit your server from wasting their time