Remove Zeel off the Internet Petition

Started by Pseudox, May 17, 2010, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kissa

May I ask what was so wrong with me suggesting the topic be locked? How did that warrant my post getting deleted?

LemonCrosswalk

Quote from: yC on May 20, 2010, 11:49 PM
This is a serious topic on a serious issue given all the information provided.  I'll rather move this to Rave & Rant since that is for HoS topic that has no proof.  On topic discussion or solution is welcome, otherwise I don't think there is a reason to add other unrelated discussion to the topic just like for any topic in any forum.
In a week, he's going to turn around and brag about this. Honestly, I wouldn't doubt if the thread was made by him. This is the same guy that brags about being banned from servers. Even if this WAS true, RMS isn't a place to have this handled. This should be brought up at THEIR server, not here. If it was brought up on the server's forums and it WAS true, I would assume there would be more signatures on the petition and more support in this thread. The OP must know more than TWO people to sign that thing. If this seriously happened, and they believed a petition would work, they would be going to everyone they knew, her classmates, her friends to sign it. I hope she knows more than two people.

Not only all of that, bipolar people, yes, are very trouble and can be suicidal. That isn't a secret. But even someone who is bipolar doesn't slit their wrists because of what one dumb s*** they had never met before says in a game. If it DID happen, although horrible, Zeel would have not been what made her suicidal. School, bullies, etc, but not a random guy in a game.

In fact, what kind of GM just gives up against banning someone because they change their IP address? This is even MORE proof of the idiocy of this thread. You're sort of demonstrating your bad judgment in moderation and just common sense on the internet. If it happened or didn't happen, this thread is still a bad idea.

yC

Kissa.  Because your post can go in pm and then a reply in pm will not once again derail a topic.  Here is your answer:

Since when posting unrelated material become a weapon to get a topic locked?  If that is the case, every health discussion in the forum can be destroyed by it.  The solution to the problem is to fight it.  Avoid it by locking means we let the posters that are breaking forum rules to control the forum.  

Lemon, there is a chance that Zeel started all this.  There is also a chance that many of us here is Zeel.  How can we tell?  We are not going to stop everyone from making a topic because of our assumption.  When he brag he can and then we can delete the topic.  There are so many rant and rave topics that have equal chance of being the same case, we let all of them be an open discussion.  We don't handle anything, we provide a space for the victim to share their story.  As said in the description of the Rant and Rave.  People don't like it don't have to read/post or make random post to derail this.

LemonCrosswalk

To answer your previous question, Zeel went around trying to get banned from server after server and then bragged about it. He also created drama on RMS, reporting himself. Hense why no one really believes him..

Kissa

I'm curious as to whether or not Habuka has gotten anywhere with contacting the admin of the server for the logs?

Usagimimi

He doesn't know the server name. OP didn't mention it, so he can't contact'em.

It almost seems deliberate. lol.

Relics