RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Ragnarok Travels.. (Quitting)  (Read 6524 times)

Offline skyeang3l

Re: Ragnarok Travels.. (Quitting)
« Reply #45 on: Jan 22, 2022, 05:02 pm »
I don't understand how this is allowed.  You are supposed to report if a server is offering bonuses for for leaving positive reviews,  but retaliatory action for negative reviews isn't also punished?

Apparently not. Many people get banned from that server just for reviewing. If J can link your RMS name to your in-game name, he will ban you. Also Eiponpon doesn't realize how obvious it is that he is J with all this insider info.

Nobody even knows why they are banned because:
1. There is no public ban log
2. The staff do not tell you why you are banned
3. J deletes everything "There is no war in ba sing se" style

So it's so obvious that the only person who would know the background behind all these incidents would be someone on the admin team themselves. It's quite unhinged to actively lie in the face of all this instead of owning up to your mistakes.
Yare yare daze~

Advertisement

Offline LumpiaWrapper

« Reply #46 on: Jan 22, 2022, 06:33 pm »
Apparently not. Many people get banned from that server just for reviewing. If J can link your RMS name to your in-game name, he will ban you. Also Eiponpon doesn't realize how obvious it is that he is J with all this insider info.

Nobody even knows why they are banned because:
1. There is no public ban log
2. The staff do not tell you why you are banned
3. J deletes everything "There is no war in ba sing se" style

So it's so obvious that the only person who would know the background behind all these incidents would be someone on the admin team themselves. It's quite unhinged to actively lie in the face of all this instead of owning up to your mistakes.

i can give them proof if this guy still denied it.   /swt

Offline LumpiaWrapper

« Reply #47 on: Jan 22, 2022, 07:09 pm »
and regarding about savyon if you dig harder you can see he is the one actively talking to new players and helping them.
so what do you mean he is the most hated when he is the one who talk to them actively? im playing solo on ROtravels and i have never have an issue regarding savyon Personality, about that price fixing, you talking about elus and oridecon right? that 100k at that time? guess what everyone on the server vend them at that rate?? so stop lying and just face the truth that GM J is kinda big Liar.

Staff Edit: Removed useless attachment.
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2022, 07:45 pm by yC »

Offline Eiponpon

« Reply #48 on: Jan 22, 2022, 08:12 pm »
Also Eiponpon doesn't realize how obvious it is that he is J with all this insider info.
the admin made a post with the reasons why he banned him and its still up. theres no insider info and everything you said is totally wrong. par the course for upset banned players love to make stuff up...

Offline Neffletics

« Reply #49 on: Yesterday at 04:34 pm »
When will people learn to quit without causing a commotion? It's already 2022, and these things will continue to occur, with the same problems that we've seen in previous years.

Joining a private server implies that you understand the risk that these s*** may occur, and we should simply move on if the server no longer makes us happy.
www.solaceragnarok.com | The only server worth playing in SEA | Started in December 2019
Pre-Renewal | No Dual Logging | 2,000+ Players Daily | Best Economy | Best WoE

Offline faker

« Reply #50 on: Today at 08:13 am »
When will people learn to quit without causing a commotion? It's already 2022, and these things will continue to occur, with the same problems that we've seen in previous years.

Joining a private server implies that you understand the risk that these s*** may occur, and we should simply move on if the server no longer makes us happy.

You are on a website called RATEmyserver.net. Not onlyPRAISEmyserver.net or onlysayGOODthingsaboutmyserver.net. The entire point of reviews is so others can make informed decisions on a product.

Reading posts on RATEmyserver.net implies that you understand the risk that good OR bad things will be said about servers and you should simply move on if reading negative reviews about other servers makes you unhappy.

Offline Thibaud

« Reply #51 on: Today at 09:49 am »

Well, like faker already said, it is about to make a huge WARN-SIGN to servers which are under the lead of a tyrann who doesn't care about his players.
Also it is something different to quit because you are unhappy with a server or gettin' banned for nothing.
That happened to at least 20-30 people already on this example.

If i'm speaking for myself, i only want to advice players who play there or want to play there, that they shouldn't.
At least if they dont want to lose all their progress, with huge time-investment.
And this is what the website is for. Reviewing a server, rather its negative or positive.

Offline Savyon

« Reply #52 on: Today at 10:45 am »
Lord J simply made up reasons for my ban, because it would make him look really bad if the public knew the actual reason. I disagreed with the patch, and so did my whole guild. We were going to stop playing until it was reverted.

He knew that if a very active staff member(myself) and the biggest guild on the server quit, it would snowball into many others quitting. He made this plan to ban us so he could decide the reason for our disappearance. He banned me and picked a reason that sounds believable due to me buying a lot of elus in the past.

It’s not much different than the real life documentaries with a dude covering up their murders with ‘suicide’.

Online wLink

« Reply #53 on: Today at 11:40 am »
Why would price fixing be something illegal anyway? It keeps the prices from getting too low if overfarmed and the buyer(s) can actually end up being in a loss instead of a profit. Moreover this is something that is not mentioned in Travels' terms of service so those players couldn't even know they were breaking a rule.
« Last Edit: Today at 02:07 pm by wLink »

Offline BaphometRag

« Reply #54 on: Today at 03:57 pm »

Agree. This simply make server look good and people who do this look bad

Offline Eiponpon

« Reply #55 on: Today at 04:38 pm »
Lord J simply made up reasons for my ban, because it would make him look really bad if the public knew the actual reason. I disagreed with the patch, and so did my whole guild. We were going to stop playing until it was reverted.
even I know youre lying because when it happened I got messaged on discord by from someone in your guild who goes by egreff saying “hey join our boycott” and I was never in your guild which means yall were poaching randoms. you guild wouldve got banned from any server for pulling that

Offline Savyon

« Reply #56 on: Today at 05:26 pm »
even I know youre lying because when it happened I got messaged on discord by from someone in your guild who goes by egreff saying “hey join our boycott” and I was never in your guild which means yall were poaching randoms. you guild wouldve got banned from any server for pulling that
Who are you in discord / in-game?

Like I said, we decided to quit as a group until the changes were reverted. What’s petty is that players who got banned for deciding to quit stayed banned even after Lord J reverted his patch. Too much pride to accept that he was wrong in banning us, but he knew the server stood no chance at all if he didn’t revert the patch.