Ragnarok Travels

Started by Raïner, Jul 06, 2021, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raïner

Poggers omegalul pepe meme filthy franku

Kazuki

This is exactly what he does and what we were talking about in the other thread. Any criticism towards him or his server baby are met with "warning for doom posting" and then quickly a ban. Then he'll come in here and gaslight you because you're rightfully upset that you lost all of your progress on a 1x server because you dared to complain about his poorly thought out update out of nowhere to try and imitate iRO Valkyrie's item prices and teleport SP cost.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's fudging the server population numbers too, because there's only ever like 4-5 non-vending people in the main town and a consistent 55~60+ online 24/7.

If there's anybody viewing this thread looking for a server to play on I suggest trying someplace else. It's just not worth the risk of losing characters you work so hard on.

Nova

It's pretty damning to see that almost every single complaint about this server are about the owner. I wrote a review a couple months after the server opened, talking about this exact issue. You could already see the signs very clearly early on. And before one of his supporters comes in here saying I was banned and am just straight up lying; I left their discord out of my own will after my comments about donation pricing was censored. I was never banned either from discord or ingame (unless he did so after I left the server and wrote my review).

There should be very very few reasons to ban someone from a 1x server. There's a specific type of player that plays 1x lowrates and these people rarely cause drama or do/say something that warrants a ban. Unless it's actual cheating, it really should never happen.

There is another 1x server out there called RetRO online, which I currently play on (few months after I left TravelsRO). It's run by actual mature people who aren't "special" which is how I'd describe the TravelsRO owner. RetRO is growing every day. Guild Wars just started and I haven't seen a single instance of players getting banned for "doomposting" or anything like that.

TravelsRO's players should just leave for RetRO (which has more players already) and we could actually have a booming 1x. I'm not affiliated in any way to RetRO except for that I play on it. I'm just looking out for my fellow players who are left disappointed by this person, because I know what it's like.

https://retro-online.eu/
(The website is currently in the process of getting updated and re-structured)
I am not associated with NovaRO.

Raïner

Im officially dead, cheers to meme man. Orang killed me, i found the octahedron, which brings me to tranquility.

Shuchou

Yep, left a review back in Oct 2020 about how the server was down for 4-7hours a day when it first launched, how it had renewal features, and graphical issues and found out a month or two later when a friend said the server was more stable that I was banned when I tried logging in to see. The server owner is so bipolar and bends his own runs to fit his wishes, the server doesn't follow the official RO build, there are a lot of personal LordJ wanted changes that you can no longer even say it's trying to stay close to official anymore.

Khinaya

I have never once touched the server. The only thing I said; and this was on another server, mind you. Was that I didn't like how one of Lord J's friends were acting like a complete elitist **** (super min maxer, you play the game his way or you do not play at all) that was through a DM between me and our mutual friend on Discord. Suddenly, I was too negative for Lord J's clique. Other than a brief introductory exchange and some random one liner conversation I had never really spoken to Lord J but they felt compelled to go on a rampage for a good while about how I supposedly made multiple of sock puppet accounts to give negative reviews to his server on various social medias or some s*** like that. Trying to slander me by mistaking me for someone else, and his friends //I want to make clear that Lord J never did this publicly to me but he was in on the trash talking privately from undisclosed screenshots// making a ton of hostile messages on public general chat out of spite if I had just typed anything in before they integrated permanently to their servers.

All of that could've been cleared by just sending a message my way privately since we shared the same server for as long as I could remember. /hmm but becoming a instantaneous villain was easier, I suppose. I'm not interested in he says she says or having the last word. This is my experience with the owner.

I was never interested in trying out the server because I was happy with my <15 alt friends> on kokoRO although my guild at the time had quite a few active non-dual people and it still does in my absence from what I have heard. I genuinely wished travelsRO all the best but hearing all of this one click ban for a single critique thing is honestly not very surprising to me considering how they had treated me over a misunderstanding. I feel sorry for the people who wasted months only to get banned for petty reasons.

In any case, if you want to try out another 1x server, I've tried retRO and kokoRO. They are both up and they are both very good servers with amazing administration. They will only ban you if there is a solid reason for you to be banned for in the first place. It variates on whether you like to dual client or not. You'll find plenty of random parties on retRO, so you should catch up to your old progress quite easy. The economy is quite stable for daily 130 average players. Try to find out what you like the best!  /ok

Eiponpon

i have nothing but good things to say about travels. aesir is a toxic guild full of suspected cheaters, everyone not in aesir suspects it, and 3 of them got banned for price fixing collusion and literal linking other servers. 100% justified

this is a "hit thread" full of brand new accounts cuz theyre mad they got banned. theyre toxic and lord j having the balls to keep the server clean is why its a good server. if youre looking for a good lowrate that isnt run by arrogant cheaters travels is always open and friendly. lots of growth recently

https://www.ragnaroktravels.com

neethree

Quote from: Eiponpon on Jul 06, 2021, 06:05 PM
i have nothing but good things to say about travels. aesir is a toxic guild full of suspected cheaters, everyone not in aesir suspects it, and 3 of them got banned for price fixing collusion and literal linking other servers. 100% justified

this is a "hit thread" full of brand new accounts cuz theyre mad they got banned. theyre toxic and lord j having the balls to keep the server clean is why its a good server. if youre looking for a good lowrate that isnt run by arrogant cheaters travels is always open and friendly. lots of growth recently

How much does J pay you? Or do you do it for free?
Current Server(s):
None ;-;

Nova

Clown.
I'll write another updated review soon about what has happened that made several guilds and players quit in one single day. Might as well make a Travels general to warn new players and save them a lot of wasted time and disappointment.

Eiponpon

Quote from: Tenuguu on Jul 06, 2021, 06:12 PM
How much does J pay you? Or do you do it for free?
how much does your ban therapist cost. or does he see you for free

funny part is that its super hard to banned by lord j. there are players who spend months bein edgy, arguing, rivalries, more because he is hands off and expects you to not need a babysitter.  you either have to

1. be a cheater
2. craptalk the server or him

like holy s*** lmao its so easy to avoid. people walkin into traffic and be like  "wow a car hit me"

Nova

I think we can safely assume that Eiponpon is one of 3 things; an alt account of "J", a person with a twisted view of reality or a troll. There is no other possibility.
Can ignore and just post screenshots of why exactly TravelsRO is NOT a server you should even consider playing on.

Makes a huge change that the majority of the server doesn't agree with for very good reason.
Teleport costs 100SP - Flywings cost 250z - Magnifier costs 200z - Blue Gems costs 1500z.
All this without any warning, discussion or any kind of heads up AT ALL.
Bans and mutes people for disagreeing and for wanting to start a conversation.

His response.

^ Demotes, bans and tries to humiliate one of his oldest players and a guy who has helped him loads during the start of the server till now. All because he did not agree with this ridiculous change and tried to discuss this with him. Unreal.

Eiponpon

Quote from: FearingForMyCharactersLif on Jul 06, 2021, 07:18 PM
Also, provide any proof for price fixing. People selling things too high does not equate to price fixing because others fall in line with it. NO ONE liked the 100k elu, especially not me.
price fixin' savyon fixed prices with his friends and singlehandedly skyrockted the prices on several important items to control the market. everyone knew and no one liked it but the aesir members of this thread

Shuchou

I still find it amusing he thinks his server is the only non-rAthena/Hercules server when there has been a number of them hosted before travels and one was opened for about 2 years before travels even opened. Heck others have been opened after travels, the only one is a sad joke of a one trick pony  /heh

Raïner

Funny how you boycott all the aesir players being toxic lol. Where did you get that information, and please give proof that were cheating?
Somehow Drewbaby's 6mil Vitata Card Price manipulated all prices of other items on the market, and he got out of it as a meme, but we fixing prices due to high demands = controlling the market?
Accusing people of being a cheater for having more knowledge of the game just prove that ure nothing but an idiot, sorry. Linking other server is forbidden in Aesir, Savyon's not hesitant to kick members that are linking other server to drag attention. So, hes doing a good job as a staff as well.
Main reason why Aesir is a big guild on Travels is because they often help newbies to start up. I got supported from dillsauce first started by giving me a +5 Stunner, then Hebi using her Crusader to tank wolfs for me to kill. While aesir guild became a sub-community, others just died out lol.

Raïner

Quote from: Eiponpon on Jul 06, 2021, 08:00 PM
price fixin' savyon fixed prices with his friends and singlehandedly skyrockted the prices on several important items to control the market. everyone knew and no one liked it but the aesir members of this thread

I also bought elunium for 100k from my guildmates, if ure saying aesir members solely not affected by the market price then ure stupid lol. Giving accusation without proofs just proves that ure nothing but a bigot, thanks.