Ragnarok Travels

Started by Raïner, Jul 06, 2021, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokiebear

eiponpon is lordj, u can just click his profile and read all his posts, the way it keeps using the same high iq response such as "mad cuz banned", "fake news" and whiteknighting ro travels on rms while F5ing the forum page all day everyday, a truly sad existence

Raïner

Quote from: smokiebear on Jul 06, 2021, 11:41 PM
eiponpon is lordj, u can just click his profile and read all his posts, the way it keeps using the same high iq response such as "mad cuz banned", "fake news" and whiteknighting ro travels on rms while F5ing the forum page all day everyday, a truly sad existence
Across my 15+ years of playing Ragnarok Online, im totally in awed for the first time in my life that, a Developer came up with a new Patch, only to pronounce who received the BAN hammer for expressing their opinions lol.

Eiponpon

smokiebear is lordj, u can just click his profile and read all his posts, the way it keeps using the same high iq response such as "eiponpon is lord j", "fake news" and blackknighting ro travels on rms while F5ing the forum page all day everyday, a truly sad existence

Condrieu

Quote from: felixvu on Jul 06, 2021, 01:03 AM
To put it shortly : You express your opinions and concerns about the server then you'll get mute, kick and ban from the server. Prepare to face the fact that the charas that ure working so hard on for half a year could be deleted with 1 press of a button from the Developer.
Aesir guild has 10+ active players, and he instantly deleted 50% population of it. Im done with this trash server. Play it if you want your months of work ruined by a couple of newbies complaining about market price being too high for them, so all other players have to suffer. lol

Update : My account is deleted. Do note that my account still exist before i post this thread to the community.
So mainly, your account will get delete if u raise issues about Travels lol. Thanks J, you just ruined your server by Banning most loyal oldies to favor some new ones. Cheers to your dumb decision :D

Quote from: Nova on Jul 06, 2021, 07:16 AM
It's pretty damning to see that almost every single complaint about this server are about the owner. I wrote a review a couple months after the server opened, talking about this exact issue. You could already see the signs very clearly early on. And before one of his supporters comes in here saying I was banned and am just straight up lying; I left their discord out of my own will after my comments about donation pricing was censored. I was never banned either from discord or ingame (unless he did so after I left the server and wrote my review).

There should be very very few reasons to ban someone from a 1x server. There's a specific type of player that plays 1x lowrates and these people rarely cause drama or do/say something that warrants a ban. Unless it's actual cheating, it really should never happen.

There is another 1x server out there called RetRO online, which I currently play on (few months after I left TravelsRO). It's run by actual mature people who aren't "special" which is how I'd describe the TravelsRO owner. RetRO is growing every day. Guild Wars just started and I haven't seen a single instance of players getting banned for "doomposting" or anything like that.

TravelsRO's players should just leave for RetRO (which has more players already) and we could actually have a booming 1x. I'm not affiliated in any way to RetRO except for that I play on it. I'm just looking out for my fellow players who are left disappointed by this person, because I know what it's like.

https://retro-online.eu/
(The website is currently in the process of getting updated and re-structured)

Poor Nova, I know what happend to you Sadge

I agree with Nova   "TravelsRO's players should just leave for RetRO (which has more players already) and we could actually have a booming 1x. I'm not affiliated in any way to RetRO except for that I play on it. I'm just looking out for my fellow players who are left disappointed by this person, because I know what it's like"

Eiponpon

nova said that cause he got banned and is sour lmao. retro players should leave for travels and then we could have a booming 1x. it runs the good stuff

Ara

i guess if you ban everyone who says negative stuff about the server, you can say "that person is just salty bc they were banned" huh

Bue

Quote from: Nova on Jul 06, 2021, 07:47 PM
^ Demotes, bans and tries to humiliate one of his oldest players and a guy who has helped him loads during the start of the server till now. All because he did not agree with this ridiculous change and tried to discuss this with him. Unreal.

I kind of feel bad for savyon. I remember reading his discussions on koko's discord and watching a few of his streams on twitch. I think he really believed in the server. FeelsBadMan