Ragnaclan

Started by Archive, Oct 07, 2017, 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archive

So apparently, you will get banned from their discord if you ask/state something that's obvious + get your messages deleted.
Do they have something to hide? Or do they feel guilty for actually copying another server and claim it as theirs?

So a question was asked earlier (a legit one as a lot of players were curious too)
Spoiler

[close]

There was no response so:
Spoiler

[close]

Apparently, Daifuku *coughansweredcough* the question via DM with just "No, Juvia isn't part of Ragnaclan or his staff" but failed to clear the fact that she didn't copy ANYTHING from Atlas RO.
It's a bit obvious that her Donation list, her so-called "ideas" and a lot of her content including their Forum and her post structure/coloring format is deniably similar to Atlas RO.

Could probably say more but she's such a waste of my time.
I'm only posting to let others know that if you end up stating the truth by any means, you will also get banned lol
So much for being a "mature" admin. More like an immature/hot-headed amateur.

Was it that hard to just answer that question for you to go out your way and ban my friend?
It's not like she's the first one to ask that question anyways. You probably deleted all Atlas related questions or ignored them all.

Anyways, just going to put this up here. Not even going to bother reading the comments since it's probably going to be full of that immature so-called "Admin"'s fans.

Yuzo

seems like you're trying to bait under the guise of politeness.

bebox123

If that's the case then I think that's considered as corruption as they're just using their admin powers to avoid issues being thrown to their server. That's why it is very hard to open up to GM's/Admin's when they are in control of a page or a group. Automatic it's a big no-no for me if that's the case.

Daifuku.

There's no similarity except possibly the font color, which is part of our theme color scheme showcased in the spoiler.
I have worked with three different people on our designs, asking for opinions and to clear this up: The entire server graphics have been inspired by Rise of Midgard. I have worked on the theme together with Zinnia (RoM owner) and got his approval for getting the inspiration from his old servers graphics.

Forum/Website accusation:
Ragnaclan color scheme:
Spoiler
[close]
Ragnaclan Forum:
Spoiler
[close]
AtlasRO Forum:
Spoiler
[close]
Ragnaclan Website:
Spoiler
[close]
AtlasRO Website:
Spoiler
[close]
(picture taken from their forum's post since their website is down)

Ingame content accusation:
All NPCs you can find on Ragnaclan except for the Clan Leaders and Rates Inflation System have been on Elaria Woon Reloaded (which opened before Atlas was even announced in any way) and on WoonRO, which shut down over a year ago.

I reserved the rights to ban said person from our discord after the s*** on our RMS reviews, thankfully got deleted by yC after reporting it.
I know I have some haters out there and that's totally fine because I also know there's a lot more enjoying the work I deliver.

Quote from: Archive on Oct 07, 2017, 12:36 PM
You probably deleted all Atlas related questions or ignored them all.
Discord deletes all messages from banned players made within 24 hours and I answered to your friend.
Spoiler
[close]

EDIT: Just saw the Donation part, you realize that AltasRO did not invent the Midrate scene and that Boxes/Bundles/Crates have been available on a lot of other Servers over the past years, right?

bebox123

Yes, you have the right to ban people but that doesn't mean if someone asks something which you think lessens the reputation of your server then I think you can ban him/her but if a person ask you regarding the server infos or something to do with the server then don't burst out and just ban people just because he/she opened up such topic. Defending your server is not a difficult thing to do if you know what you're doing.

Insomnia2000

I'm all for some good RO drama and accusations of theft, but this seems like just another upset player that got banned, even if it was just from discord.

If I'm missing something OP, please add to your post. I don't see anything original by Ragnaclan in terms of ideas, but that's mostly because RO pservers have been around for forever. I highly doubt that Ragnaclan was the first to come up with any of their ideas for features or cash shop items. Sure they can aggregate features or put their own spin on them, but it's very rare to see completely new features in the RO scene.

You can't really get upset when one server uses features and ideas of another server unless there is some sort of actual stealing going on. That would involve their website copy-pasting HTML/CSS or if their NPCs were directly taken by a staff member who was a GM at both places. Just examples.

Doesn't look like there's any evidence provided that shows that Ragnaclan is directly stealing content: images, HTML/CSS, NPC scripts, source code, etc. If you have any actual evidence, feel free to post it up.

It's also their server and their discretion to ban based on what they find unruly or disruptive behavior. If you were trying to instigate or cause harm to the server, it's no surprise they might block you in some way. You provided a few lines of dialogue and claim that's why you got banned. Simply for asking. I doubt that's why you were banned.

P.S. I don't play on Ragnaclan or endorse them, you just don't seem to have a case.

Kris

imagine comparing a mid rate like atlas to a low rate like ragnaclan
2k21 Return

Lai

What the heck!?!
Give the server admin a break.

This is too much baby sit here.
First of all, Dafuku owns the discord channel he created and can remove anyone on command!
Follow a server structure, and if you have suggestions or sensitive topics etc, do it on the right channel or maybe give a private MESSAGE, instead of boasting out in the public.

Try go to Whitehouse and give the senate your opinion and see what they will do with you.

Lai

The server population did drop :o
Doesn't the server have anti bot system like gepard etc? How can people still bot? o,o

Should really be hard of AFK players and Bots, they really kills a server.

Develon

Quote from: Lai on Nov 22, 2017, 05:01 PM
Doesn't the server have anti bot system like gepard etc? How can people still bot? o,o

As far as I know, it did have gepard. But allowed ahk, so it is all a matter of perseverance if one really wants to do it.
And sadly there are tools that go through it.

Daifuku.

Quote from: Lai on Nov 22, 2017, 05:01 PM

Yes, population did drop. We kicked the vendors few days ago, android was off for a week almost and we have quite a lot of android users. On top of that I have not been there because my dog needed an urgent surgery and sometimes also server admins have to put RL before RO.

Spoiler
[close]
(he's fine thankfully)

AnotherOctopus

Server seems to be getting pooped on for all of the wrong reasons. Also, the person who posted his video in this thread (who ended up just deleting it anyway because he was embarrassed) is the same person who's making the "meme videos" on YouTube. In his latest review of Ragnaclan, he has the nerve to say "Server is getting meme'd if you search it up on youtube."

No s***, buddy. You're the one making the videos.  /no1

Emcee

Is this server still alive? Or is it full of vendors nowdays? I had high hopes for this game

Daifuku.

Quote from: Emcee on Dec 31, 2017, 06:21 AM
Is this server still alive? Or is it full of vendors nowdays? I had high hopes for this game

Server is up and running. We had 280 players on yesterday with 104 vendors. BG was running 12v12 too.
We're getting many players recently, old players are coming back slowly. 3 guilds for WoE and one just joined yesterday /lv
Despite many people bashing us on RMS, server owners and developers attacking our server we're doing fairly good.

Emcee

I logged in.. disapointment. More vendors than players. You do not take off vendors anymore. BG is bad and it doesnt start.