Ragna0 is not worth your time

Started by zeldaloks, Oct 10, 2020, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeldaloks

Since I can't attach pictures to the review box, I thought on sharing some thoughts on this new server that is already dying out, just so ppl won't waste their time on something that's not taken seriously.

Ragna0's staff is one of the most unprofessional staff I've EVER seen, specially the ADM, Hades! He's a troll, always making fun of anyone that comes with ideas to improve the server as a whole, refusing to listen to his playerbase, when he's moody he goes on a banning strike and start banning ppl who don't agree with him but have always kept the conversation respectful and polite and the cherry on the top of it, he's flat-out racist as you can see at the picture attached, and that's not the first time, I guarantee you.

This is just a friendly message telling you to not waste your time, the zero mechanic is a really fun one, but hopefully there will be new servers whom can manage to have a good administration along with the new system, no surprise a server idealised by [GM] Lai is going south.

Ty xx

tellowflash

Here, let me post the entire thread of where you got your 'proof/screenshot'.

1st:

tellowflash

2nd:

Per rules - "* Try to keep debates off of review topics.  The only time a debate is allowed is to challenge a false FACT.  Facts being things that are provable to non-players."  /hmm

I am challenging this as a FALSE FACT. Can any mod take action for this? Thanks!  /no1

"Do not involve personal feelings into your reviews."

So, where in there is the 'racist stuff' you're talking about good sir? All taken out of context just to get 'proof of stuff'.  /kis2

zeldaloks

even with the context added it's still racist lol

funny how you say calling out a racist/xenophobic act is a "personal issue", i don't think that's how it works

so you added context to this conversation, right? why don't you try these then:

is it a false fact now hun?

tellowflash

So you're really Tojyo huh? HAHA! Makes so much sense.

This is still a false fact, I won't even respond again since you being the guy "Tojyo" makes this hilarious.

Go ahead and have fun with your ill-stated facts.

First one being 'racist' because of Genshin Impact.

Second one being 'racist' because of asking about a city in Brasil.  /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh

"Do not involve personal feelings into your reviews." C'mon, don't be hurt if you're one of the guys that got banned for RMT, or the guys that can't get what they wanted out of the staff.

/heh

zeldaloks

you do understand that i posted tojyo's reply, not that I am the guy right? lol, welp if making fun of poverty and socioeconomics of a country isn't offensive for you that's f* up,  it is in fact a xenophobic act dude. And just so you know I'm not banned at all actually, the thing is: since hades behaves childlike if I say my nickname he'll ban me for whatever reason he comes up, like banning Ikki (a brazilian) for being xenophobic with brazilian players, that's why I'm here. Never did and never will do RMT, just giving a review about the server, if you disagree feel free to write your own sweetie <3
No personal feelings involved for me, but it seems that for you that's not the case am i right? Pathetic.

Sinistrum

Upfront.

I never had Issues with Hades regarding racism.
I dont share your Opinion, as he clearly is joking.

Ofcourse you can be offended, but people can get offended over everything.
If its not your thing, dont play there.

I could care less if the Admin jokes about the History of Germany, for example.

Do you know why?
Cuz im not a Snowflake. Grow up.

You create a account just to try to make your Voice heard and get somebody in a shady scene. Tells me more than i need to know ´bout you.

Seffi ❤

I mean it's 2020 are we still going to pretend systemic racism doesn't exist? this admin seems full of it.
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

Gatoruchato

I never bothered with the GMs because I only went play there because of a friend who wanted to try out the zero mechanics. Which server is really good at executing the mechanics out.
Turns out, I played longer than the one who invited me.
What bothered me is the server was advertised internationally, not locally to BR, and as one of the international people who supports the server, it would be really nice to see Brazilians (which is like 50-60% of the population) would speak in English. There were times that I could not get into a leveling party because I'm not one.

And also, look at this guy, my guildmate wanted to buy a costume from him, because my guildmate was not a Brazilian, therefore he offered 150M.

No wonder why people really stopped playing the server, whatever was connected to the GM + LDP that got banned because of RMT, its also how BR players treat non BR people which is like 20~30% of the population.

Why do we have to go thru all of these if we just want to buy things and enjoy the game?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ლ(╹◡╹ლ) (ノ °益°)

Newba

Quote from: zeldaloks on Oct 10, 2020, 02:20 AM
Since I can't attach pictures to the review box, I thought on sharing some thoughts on this new server that is already dying out, just so ppl won't waste their time on something that's not taken seriously.

Ragna0's staff is one of the most unprofessional staff I've EVER seen, specially the ADM, Hades! He's a troll, always making fun of anyone that comes with ideas to improve the server as a whole, refusing to listen to his playerbase, when he's moody he goes on a banning strike and start banning ppl who don't agree with him but have always kept the conversation respectful and polite and the cherry on the top of it, he's flat-out racist as you can see at the picture attached, and that's not the first time, I guarantee you.

This is just a friendly message telling you to not waste your time, the zero mechanic is a really fun one, but hopefully there will be new servers whom can manage to have a good administration along with the new system, no surprise a server idealised by [GM] Lai is going south.

Ty xx

1165/5000
GM Hades is a child who "owns the ball" and if something does not agree with his ideas he soon characterizes it as "toxic".

This guy just banned for no reason, most did not violate any rules, the biggest proof of that is that he doesn't even put it in the server's hall of shame because there is no proof, just just disagree with his ideas, he gets this chat from RMT, everyone is selling what is on the server because it is already bankrupt, nobody wants to continue on a server that ADM is an a****** and does not care about the players.ez

He had banned my account because my ip was linked to an account of a friend who actually did RMT, but thanks to a conversation, the muggle removed my ban and we were immediately able to sell the samurai card that was in my acc to a player, he it is so ridiculous that he had the courage to tell a player that he was authorized to do RMT because it was never toxic (see attachment).

Now he is on discord begging apologies for the idiocies he did, the guy just managed to bankrupt a server with the best mechanics already programmed for Ragnarok until today, CONGRATULATIONS HADES kkkkkkkkk