PLAYPARK PH GM BIAS PLAY

Started by schutie22, Nov 26, 2020, 11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schutie22

HEY GUYS, JUST HAVE A FEW CONCERN WITH REGARDS TO THE SERVER THAT ME AND MY GUILDMATES ARE PLAYING. THE GM IS REALLY BIAS TOWARDS ONE GUILD THAT AT SOME POINT DURING THE WOE, WE CAN SEE AND IT IS RECORDED, SOME MANIPULATIONS AND OBVIOUS CHEATING IN GAME. LEGIT, THERES A WIZARD THAT CAN 1 HIT AN 18K HP KNIGHT WITH 1 JUPITEL. ALSO WE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT NDL ON SOME OF THEIR PLAYERS KNIGHTS AND IT SEEMS THAT HE IS JUST IGNORING IT. HE ALSO MADE A MAJOR WOE CHANGE MID SEASON WHICH WAS CHANGING THE GUILD MEMBER CAP FROM 46 TO 30. HIS BIAS GUILD CANT RECRUIT BECAUSE THEY ARE TOXIC PLAYERS SO HE MADE SURE TO LOWER THE CAP TO FIT THEIR NEEDS WHEN FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, HE SET THE RULES CLEAR. ALSO, DURING WOE, THE GM IS OFFLINE. ALWAYS OFFLINE ACTUALLY. WE HAVE BEEN SUSPECTING HE IS PLAYING FOR THE OTHER SIDE BECAUSE THERES JUST RANDOM PLAYERS SHOWING UP. EXAMPLE, THE 1 JT WIZARD, NO DELAY KNIGHT THAT WE ONLY SEE DURING WOE. WE ARE NOT BEING BITTER. ITS JUST THE GM PRETTY MUCH MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE SURE HE DOESNT GIVE AWAY HIS PRIZE MONEY.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW WE CAN REPORT THIS TO GET THIS SERVER SHUT DOWN? THANKS AGAIN AND PLEASE NO HATE

yC

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as RO police.  It is unlikely you can report a server to get it shutdown if the server owner desperately want to keep it open regardless of the amount of player or funding it receives.

You could try report it to your local official server since official server holds the legal power.  However, chances are there are so many private server out there why they would pick this one just because you say it.

vanz412

i tried searching them on facebook and the first result that i got is the official group followed by their black market, lmao.

idk how did you fall for that server (prize money/rmt, i guess) and they're not even associated with the original playpark.

if you want them to shut down, stop playing there.

Neffletics

Just stop playing. This server will just die anyway, just like Ragnarok Japan -- their previous server.

If your guild is looking for a long-term server in SEA, come to us at SolaceRO.
solacero rip

Neffletics

I just learned that they copied our ads, haha. Don't play in a server that cannot even write their own marketing materials.

Our ads:

Their ads:

solacero rip

Nekoruchii

Stop patronizing servers that don't last long. Don't be attracted to servers offering cash rewards on Agit event and so on and so forth. Or stop bothering with the GM team when you play.

If you want to play on a good pre-re servers, just consider the older ones like heRO, TalonRO, WoonRO, SolaceRO (above), essenceRO, OriginsRO.
Renewal/Zero has few servers to offer so far.

Neffletics

Translation:

We'll be having PlayPark Reborn by December 27, 2020. We'll start from scratch. All donors will receive their points blah blah blah.

P.S. Avoid scam servers, Valkyrie, Loki, Midgard. Those are not our servers.

Lol, calling others a scam server when they're also a scammer. The audacity...

Avoid this server at all costs.
solacero rip

Royr

What do you expect from an ASIAN-SERVERS? /gg This kind of issue is been a decade for every Private Server(s),  Looks like it's already normal to me. /heh /heh /heh

@Neko is right only Asian-Servers always offer something like this: Attracted to servers offering cash rewards,Freebies and other stuffs on Agit event and so on and so forth.

Nekoruchii

Especially Pinoy servers, sadly. I'm one and I don't patronize these trash servers.

Only Solace lived to my standard even if I never touched the server. I only joined their group when it wasn't launched yet, just not really fan of playing with a server when the pop majority of Pinoys. But the experience of playing in a majority with BRs was horrible too, so I really prefer English speaking servers.

I hope your server doesn't turn into one, Royr. I have a bad feeling too. Haha!

Royr

Quote from: Nekoruchii on Dec 21, 2020, 10:52 PM
Especially Pinoy servers, sadly. I'm one and I don't patronize these trash servers.

Only Solace lived to my standard even if I never touched the server. I only joined their group when it wasn't launched yet, just not really fan of playing with a server when the pop majority of Pinoys. But the experience of playing in a majority with BRs was horrible too, so I really prefer English speaking servers.

I hope your server doesn't turn into one, Royr. I have a bad feeling too. Haha!

To be honest with you, check those Asian-Servers most of them are the same features same rates or whatever (copy-paste donkey server). This day hard to find a decent server unless if the owner itself knows how to DEVELOP on his own from scratch.
Even in "High-Rate" you check 'em out.  /wah

Nekoruchii

Before you said it, I'm quite aware of how these servers (Asian or non-Asian) makes their servers - sadly it ruins the quality of private servers and just put "promising" stuff like what I have stated above (ie: freebies that can dominate or unreasonable for starters plus potential abuse, cash rewards from winning agit/like and share and many more) or even selling donation shop gears for 100$~1000$.

I have experienced all types of servers may it be owned by anyone in general (let's not attack Asian admins as I've experienced with some EU/US admins before) and the most worst of it would be on HR/SHR servers. The ones on low-mid tends to close after they hit X donations but that's like less than 6 months while HR/SHRs closes in ~3 months.

And I am sure that Playpark PH will be the next one to close and reopen with the same setup, sadly and unfortunately. All HR/SHRs are trash in my eyes.

Cheers mate. I don't want this thread to go to Junkyard because we may end up getting on off topic but this is the saddest reality of the server and its competitors with the same way of leading their server.

People reading this can just consider longer lasting servers than newer ones or just make sure not to commit too much on new ones and stop minding the staff of any server to enjoy gameplay as sometimes being connected or updated with what the staff does can really ruin your gameplay.