PilipinasRO Review

Started by markvhenson012, Nov 17, 2012, 04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markvhenson012

PilipinasRO this server is sucks  its a Very Very Lag Server  and other than that they spam .@afk account (novice) so that other player think that the online player is 100+ but the truth is only 20+ player only are online.. .. .. And the GM there is not friendly specially GM Hearty She bully me And threatened me to Ban..  coz im just asking to other player why is so lag? and so i use @request  "Why this server is so lag  so bulok nmn" and then GM hearty pm me she said .@alde  then she says what did you said? our server is bulok? and then she silence me for 999 mins then  she said  that she will ban my account..

As you can see to this picture many novice and there name are lol01 - lo65 all of them are AFK

markvhenson012

The SErver Says This is Yours!  i thought its real :( GM not friendly at all   Maybe The correct term is This is your Headache  worse RO Ever.. .. so maybe i get banned for this.. but its my freedom

Triper

Moved to Rant and Rave since this is not a review but more a rant about Admin having people afk to show more numbers.

yC

Funny normal player is allowed to get anywhere near the fake pile of novice placeholder.  I'd think server owner should be smarter.

Kensei

-looks at server name-

Oh, nothing special.