MeteoraRo

Started by Sinistrum, Feb 26, 2013, 07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinistrum

Guys, Im so sick of "those" Servers.

You know what im talking about, no you dont ? okay then let me guide you into the mood.

1. You want to play some ragnarok,(yay)
2. Go to RMS look for some Servers and try them.
3. You found this 1 Server wich had like the worst layout and gaming experience youve ever had.
4. You ask the Admin, "Hey, how about you´d change that wouldnt that be alot nicer?"
   Admin : LOLWTF CREATE YOUR OWN SERVER LOLASODASLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
5.  Wow s*** okay, dude calm down.

After 1-2 Days playing i got kinda sick and did my review on RMS,
20 Mins later the Admin deleted it + banned me on his forums and ingame.

+ The server got 4 Reviews right now, 2 of them are the Admins and ill bet my donkey the other 2 are just double accounts.

Im so f*** pissed off, lmao.

Triper

I don't think they can delete reviews at RMS ... yC can[and will] probably answer better about this but I'm almost sure that they can't. What maybe happened is that your review got caught by the "filter"[or whatever can be that called] that yC has and got deleted for lack of content, something like that.

Sinistrum

Mh.

Well, Basically i said something like.

"This Server has like nothing special, just look at the Website and you know s*** gonna get real + the Admin is really unfriendly and like nobody is playing.
Plus the Admin cant even write proper German (Servers main language) half of the Npc´s are grammarcrippled."

that really is lack of content o: ?

yC

Yes we deleted your reviews, twice.  They simply don't meet the review guidelines.  You were emailed with a notification both times on the deletion.  Too bad you did not read the first time and repeat the same mistake so the second time we put your account into re-activation mode to force you to check your email if you are smart enough.  (I admit a message system will resolve this easily but it's not that easy to implement and this is not something that happen everyday so the priority of this feature is low.) 

Server have no power to delete your reviews so you don't have to worry about that. 

Your first review and translation:

Eine der schlechtesten Server die Ich jemals sehen "durfte"

Man schaue sich nur einmal das Layout der Homepage an, dass sagt direkt die Zukunft des Server aus, der Admin ist nicht in der Lage sich ohne 10 Rechtschreibfehler in einem Satz zu artikulieren.

Noch dazu, ist die hälfte Buggy.
Überzeugt euch selbst, was dies für ein Schundhaufen Server ist.

Translates to:

"One of the worst I ever see the server was "allowed"

Consider, once the layout of the website, says that direct the future of the server, not the admin is able to articulate without 10 spelling mistakes in one sentence.

Even more so is the half buggy.
See for yourself what this is for a server trash heap."

Regardless of the score (a 33?), your review did not cover any of the 10 categories we give you to rate at all.  I can barely get something out of "half buggy" but what buggy?  The server website and spelling mistaken is not part of the rating categories.  So I can't see anything you wrote there can be used to explain the score you gave.

Second review and translation:

Nochmal, da mein Review gelöscht wurde.
Negative Kritik bzw Feedback direkt löschen, so funktioniert es.
Also nochmal, Jeder der das Layout von der Website dieses Servers sieht, weiß sofort was sache ist, Ich rate schwer von diesem Hunk´full´o´nothing ab.
Wer seine Zeit verschwenden möchte, darf gerne Joinen und sich den Müll selber ansehen
+
Ist der Admin nicht in der Lage einen Satz zu vollenden ohne mind. 10 Rechtschreibfehler einzubaun.

ggnore

Translates to: "Again, since my review was deleted.
Delete negative criticism or feedback directly, it works.
So again, Everyone sees the layout of the website server, immediately knows what thing, I advise heavily on this Hunk'full'o'nothing.
Who wants to waste his time, may be happy entering channel and watch the garbage every day
+
If the Admin unable einzubaun to complete a sentence without at least 10 misspellings.

ggnore"

^ Needless to say, same reason as above.  No acceptable content for a review.

You can continue to rant about the server if you have a value reason to, I done my part.

In reply to your point 3 and 4.  Depend what you are asking to change, you could meet with different answers.  What is it that you ask the admin to change?  The website or something related to the game-play?

Strange

Everyone get a own Style thats looks good for him.
You can't find an design thats Perfect and looks amazing
for everyone.
You are free to write Suggestions. But as the Admin said
it is his/her Choice to add or don't add, to Change or don't Change.
Maybe he/she got a Bad Day. I knew a lot of Players that harras GM Teams.
So he/she is not wrong if you don't like the Server everyone is Free to change our
Server or Create a own one.