OriginsRO.. a viciously anti-white server

Started by Ataktos, May 16, 2019, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyarlathotep

Looks to me like you're getting GM attention because you're annoying. Most people don't want to talk about politics when they game, because they game to get away from that kind of serious stuff.

Neffletics

And the basis are? Gossips? Assumptions?

The GMs are already too busy to care about your bs.
solacero rip

mynameisnotimportant

Quote from: OriginsRO on Apr 14, 2021, 02:12 AM
Can you provide a date on which a person was banned for "when someone puts you in your place you go and log into your gm account"?

We'd check if there is any rogue GM then and remove him from our staff if that were the case.

The perfect way to contact all GMs, and especially the administrator is to open a gitlab issue via orginsro.org -> Community -> Support Requests.
These issues cannot be deleted and can be seen by either everyone OR only the GMs and the server admin, when marked as confidential.

if you wanna talk about rogue GMs, try checking the guy that shows off the people he's jailed in his guild discord, takes part in woe and mvp with known cheaters, streams server development to his friends and leaks GM info to them.

but it's probably him writing this post because all the other GMs left so I'm not holding my breath, lol

good suggestion to make a ticket too, i'm sure he'll get to it in 2 years time, if he doesn't ban you before then just because he feels like it

OriginsRO

The screenshot that you see there doesn't contain characters that [GM] Kreuzbube has jailed.
It was shared, without being able to see the names of the players nor the chat, when [GM] Kreuzbube was surprised to see so many people in jail at once.
No damage was caused by this.

[GM] Kreuzbube would ban any cheater he'd encounter, as he has banned about 40 people in the last 3 days for RMT, Macroing or other cheats.
It's true that [GM] Kreuzbube plays pre-trans WoE on his legitimate account, although he has stopped doing so a few days ago.
[GM] Kreuzbube hasn't played trans-WoE for years, which is the most active WoE on Origins.
[GM] Kreuzbube has joined exactly 1 MVP-run in the last 30 days on his legitimate account.
None of the people that [GM] Kreuzbube chooses to hang out with in his free time are cheaters, and if they are, they will be caught eventually.

[GM] Kreuzbube has under no circumstances ever streamed or shared actual server code of Origins Online.
We're aware that he streams reverse-engineering sessions in relation to the official server software of Ragnarok,
this isn't part of the Origins code-base.

There was one case, where Kreuzbube accidentally opened a private messenger app, which showed some GM names.
Some identities were revealed of some staff members which were non-core developers that left the staff about half a year ago.
He's been instructed to be more cautious when streaming and to restrict the stream on one window preferably.

Any info he shares with his friends is in relation to personal projects or reverse-engineering efforts.
He frequently teases new changes on Origins Discord and #main chat, visible to everyone.

Kreuzbube and other GMs before banning anyone, will gather data on these people, depending on what is being investigated.
When banning someone, while that person is online, the person will be educated about their rights to appeal and our Terms of Service.
Any ban and related data is logged. That way we can have other colleagues review bans to ensure no false-positives are present when banning macro-users for example.

The screenshot at the end of your post just shows that we give people possibilities to reach the entire staff for questions, reports, suggestion etc via gitlab.
We educate people that are fishing for loopholes and greyzones that their account can be terminated at any time according to our Terms of Service.
There actually is even a section that specifically talks about loopholes.

Main reason why people spread rumours and accusations:
We frequently punish toxic people according to our Terms of Service if they show griefplay, offensive behavior, harassment or anything else covered by ToS.
Some people even have friends who got banned for cheating, rmting or botting.
When they can't face the truth, that they got caught, they write posts stating that we ban people without a reason, which is wrong.

If you want to play on a server where Staff cares and frequently hunts down RMTers, cheaters and botters,
were people are punished for griefplay if they get reported,
try out Origins Online.
We welcome anyone that is willing to be part of a friendly and healthy community.
/no1

PriestsDontHeal

This showed up in my RMS homepage and for a split second I got very excited thinking someone had finally taken the time to expose everything that's wrong in how the main active GM "Kreuzbube" addresses the community and is overall the most irrational, biased, and aggressive GM I have ever seen in over 15 years of playing this game.

Origins has the potential to be one of the best (if not the best) Ragnarok low rate servers ever and it's sad and painful to see how the current administration lead by Kreuzbube is letting all that go to waste, not only by his extremely poor and biased judgement but also by the disrespectful and sometimes even aggressive way he communicates with its community. This server has had many great GMs in the past, maybe it's time to have some of them back and for Kreuzbube to take a step back and just focus on what he knows best: coding. He is obviously not capable of making rational and objective decisions, and he obviously doesn't have any skill in communicating with other human beings.

QuoteIf you want to play on a server where Staff cares and frequently hunts down RMTers, cheaters and botters,
were people are punished for griefplay if they get reported,
try out Origins Online.
We welcome anyone that is willing to be part of a friendly and healthy community.

The first half of this quote by OriginsRO's official account is absolutely true and I can vouch for it, Origins is the most effective server I have ever played in terms of Bot/cheats/RMT hunting. The last part of this quote might have been true in the past, I joined Origins for this exact reason, it was a very friendly and very healthy community with staff members that cared about their players. Sadly, this part is no longer true, and any new player that joins the server would immediately notice that there's very little friendliness and a lot of toxicity when interacting with it's lead GM Kreuzbube.

There are A LOT of things to criticize about the current staff in OriginsRO, and honestly I hope someone eventually takes the time to document all those things and openly expose them here so that everyone that is considering joining the server gets a full picture of how things actually are and how the current staff addresses the community's discontent about a lot of different issues. None of those things are even remotely related to the nonsense typed in this post by it's original poster.

Frodo6

itt ppl that behave like unchecked lawless criminal scum react poorly to GM that deals with them like unchecked lawless criminal scum.

long time oro player. 1 perma ban and countless micro bans. can 99.99% confirm its you and not them. Stop being such a miserable s*** and you wont have to deal with a miserable s*** that treats you like a miserable s***.

There is a TOS for how you have to behave. There is no TOS for how the gms have to treat you when you misbehave. No judicial branch on oRO and if this displeases you there are two options. Dont break the TOS or play somewhere else.

After cheating getting banned playing on I have seen it all. I have complained about GM abuse and GM favoritism. After getting incredibly frustrated and accepting my oRO career will cont continue on the current path I looked inward. Change yourself and the way you are treated will change. I have a good idea of who most of the complainers are in this topic. They are the previous version of myself. Cheating and accusing everyone else of cheating. Getting beat down by the man the same way the beat down other players with cheats.

TLDR cheaters get f***. Change and come back or shut the f*** up and GTFO my server.

plarr

too be fair, the server did not install racheal, and that is like the best place on the royal continent as of now, 2012