OriginsRO.. a viciously anti-white server

Started by Ataktos, May 16, 2019, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ataktos

Two days ago, a player in OriginsRO wrote a message in the #main chat, calling for violence/rape against all white people in Europe. Following the incident, i  opened a topic to report the case, and requested that the GM´s decision on what to do about the issue, be revealed to me there.

Here is a link to my topic, which also contains the evidence i provided, and the GM´s response to this vile situation..
https://bbs.originsro.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2557
(In case you dont want to register to view the forum, here is a link to the evidence i provided.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO9nH_-wQf4&feature=youtu.be  and here is a link to the decision, made by the GM´s.. https://i.imgur.com/ggeqFk5.png)

Now i would like to provide a little contrast, so that people who dont know the facts, may better understand. Not to long ago on this same server, i received a 3 day ban, for having called communists.. apes. Now again.. the reson i mention this, is to merely provide contrast, that you may have something to compare with the situation above. It is by no means to dispute said ban i received. I was banned justly, as i broke the rules by insulting someone. However!, you can easily compare the two cases, and notice something very wrong, with the way things are handled in OriginsRO. Where my merely calling a few communists apes, is punished more severely than someone calling for violence/rape, against all Europeans in Europe.

Now i would like to provide more contrast, except this time it will be contrast between, how another server deals with racism. Many years ago i played in TalonRO server. At the time i didnt know nearly as much as i do today. While in anger i wrote the following on the main chat.. "All Americans are stupid". A mistake i derely regreat today. Because i have learned since then, that American whites, are beloved Europeans brothers and sisters. I did not understand back then, that Americans had little to do with what their corrupt governments do, and that actualy they are victims of their governments themselves. So i was banned for racism back then, and given an irreversible permanent ban. And i strongly believe today, that it was justice.

Now look at what OriginsRO as done, about a statement which is endlessly worst, than the ones i made in these two examples above. The player who wrote them, got 1 SINGLE DAY!.. of ban. Now ask yourself.. if i had written on the main chat, the exact same thing, except it was about ANY other group of people, what do you think OriginsRO staff would have done to my account?. They would have permanently banned me in a heart beat.

But this story dosnt end there. Because the calls for violence/rape and racism towards Iberian Peninsula people, were merely the things written by the anti-whites, which i had screenshots of. Before those screenshots, the same players said things like... "Whites have no culture", "Whites dont exist" and.. "A white having a child with another white, is inbreeding", "A white having a child with another white, is Incest". And ofcorse.. none were punished for these vile racist statements, which aim at robing whites of having any legitimacy, to continue to exist/perpectuate themselves. I have no doubt, that any such statements against any other group of people, would have resulted in either a permanent ban, or a VERY long ban. And yet... only 1 was punished with 1 single day ban, which is basicaly a bone being thrown at white players.

But so i didnt have the screenshots, of those things being said, and so i asked the GM´s if they could give them to me. To which ofcorse i received no response. Here is the link to the topic where i request the logs, and you can see that the GM is aware of my request, since he replied to that topic..
https://bbs.originsro.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2558&p=12808#p12808

In cunclusion i would just like to say, that it is a sad thing indeed, that such vicious racism is allowed in a server, which is listed within the Ratemyserver website. I have never in my life, been in a server so openly/balantly hateful towards white people. Needless to say, that i have no intention of playing in this evil server ever again. And i recommend that if you are a white person(man or woman), and you dont hate yourself or your own kin, that you avoid this filthy server like cancer. Server sucks anyway.. it is stagnated with nothing to do, and filled with bots.

Mathy

Hi, I am the GM who gave you the reply you linked to.

Regardless of anyone's personal thoughts regarding your fight against the Kalergi Plan and communist ideology, and the fact that I am pretty much white, and that the majority of the staff is very white, what you were doing was spamming a public channel with controversial/sensitive topics that really deter people from the game that they were trying to play, filling the main global chat with a really out of place discussion that takes focus away from the game. This was not the first occurrence of such from your part, and so your ban was lengthened.

Please look for more appropriate places to bring your discussions regarding racial diversity to. OriginsRO is just trying to be a RO server, not a theater for social and political debate.

Herpderp

I don't know anything about the OPs story but if you look at their report section you will see that they are very SJW and carebear, which often goes hand-in-hand with anti-white racism /ok

Mathy

Quote from: Herpderp on May 16, 2019, 11:30 PM
I don't know anything about the OPs story but if you look at their report section you will see that they are very SJW and carebear, which often goes hand-in-hand with anti-white racism /ok

Fun fact: the first screenshot you posted was a case that was reported, but you conveniently failed to show the outcome: the player was not punished.

You two are very clearly working together to taint the image of oRO, doctoring screenshots to prove a "point".

lemosbr

Quote from: Ataktos on May 16, 2019, 08:31 PM
While in anger i wrote the following on the main chat.. "All Americans are stupid". A mistake i derely regreat today. Because i have learned since then, that American whites, are beloved Europeans brothers and sisters

Someone who says that has, at the least, ethical problems. There is no point in taking him seriously for ethical issues

Naruto

giacapoj

This thread reminds me of the same rant here with the OP being as the main villain  /heh

Quote from: OGTerror on May 17, 2019, 08:00 AM
He was just selling white potions...
You meant buying, its a Purchase Shop.

Rags

the anti-white supremacy is so vicious.. someone please put at end to this.  /pif

Naruto

Quote from: giacapoj on May 17, 2019, 10:56 AM
This thread reminds me of the same rant here with the OP being as the main villain  /heh
You meant buying, its a Purchase Shop.

yes thats what i meant

dahman

im a oro player too.

its lol to see him now here QQing about oRo.

and i can confirm that Ataktos was spamming mainchat like mad for serval weeks, with very very bad language about other religions and always baited the other players into a huge spamming conversation about corruption of "the system" and other racist stuff.
and then hes like "oh no- you are anti white - you guys are evil!!!!"
wtf... cmon, you cant be serious here.

this is so wrong in so many levels.

please just leave us alone, if the server doesnt fit to you because of your "believe"  , then pls just leave!
RO is not a place for this stuff. RO is a place where all this shouldnt matter.

masana

oRO player here as well. havent experienced anything negative like what OP is describing. I've found the community to be fun and informed players for the most part.

Great server & staff, really nice helpful players. A gem in the sea of high rate renewal servers. 10/10 recommend to anyone interested in this type of gameplay.

masana - Alchemist
bangBOOM - Hunter
Cronenberg Morty - Vanilmirth

Nova

It's good that you are aware of the current state of things, but RO is not the place where you should discuss this as well as any place where there's censorship of any kind. It's quite obvious what the owner(s) stance on things are as you get a random skin color upon making a new character in Origins. Not saying that that's bad, but it wasn't there in the original game and I've never seen that before in any server so when you saw that you should've already known not to waste your time on discussion as all you'll get are bad vibes. Ignore them and just focus on relaxing and playing your game.

Personally I've come to the conclusion that all debate about these things are absolutely useless and in the end only the people who are willing to go to the most extreme will win. After all, the most important thing for people are their own lives. Just look at what debate has brought us in the current year. I don't even get angry at the things I see and read anymore, because I know it will either end in a loss of a civilization and a slow but sure death or a blaze of inferno with an unclear future.
I am not associated with NovaRO.

neethree

Regarding the post above - as another (white!) player of oRO, this is simply not true and horribly misleading to try and fuel this ridiculous racism argument.

The skin colour system used to work that you would choose a hometown upon account creation which affects your skin colour based on climate (e.g. morroc has greater weight towards dark skin). The default hometown is "Unknown" which ignores the skin colour generation entirely and leaves all of your characters the plain RO skintone.

And now its even simpler - instead of a hometown you simply pick the skin coloue you want - if you want it. You physically have to go out of your way to play with a different  skin colour - it has always been optional and not the default.

I don't know where this ridiculous smear campaign is coming from. It is simply a none issue - two guys had a b****fest on main, one with a history of s*** stirring, both both got (temporarily!) banned with op getting a longer ban for previous offences, and that was the end of it. Except for him, apparently.

I also had to chuckle at "full of bots" - this is probably the least botted server I've been on. Bot hunter staff respond promptly when notified, and reports are few and far between. I personally have never run into a bot here.

This is a lovely server, I should hope any outsider and prospective player reading can understand from the context that this is one player making a mountain out of a molehill.  The GMs are fair and professional on either side of an argument - in fact, the maturity of the staff is one of my main draws to this server.  This thread is so utterly absurd it boggles my mind.
Current Server(s):
None ;-;

Naruto

really lol

thats quite immerisive

tfw grinding for a skin color change  /kis

Xarale

Moved this to Rant & Rave as this is not a server review.

@OP - Not sure why you posted that YouTube video, because all it does it showcase yourself being an hateful donkey.  I cannot view the OriginRO links as I do not have a forum account there.  Yeah people were clearly fighting back as showcased by your video, and the comments made by "Fire in the Hole" in the video were vile, but it seems fairly obvious by the comments both here in this thread and those on your video that you were the one causing all of this drama.

Judging by your hateful behaviour and the fact you've been banned previously, I can see why the length of your ban was higher than "Fire in the Hole"'s ban. (Though personally I would've banned him for 3 days or so too for those vile comments, but that's just me!)

I agree with Mathy, there's places for political debates and discussion, RO isn't really the best place for it.

-X.

Ataktos

I had decided that, i wasnt going to respond to negative comments, posted towards my review, of the OriginsRO server. At least until many responses had been made. I did this because my absolute priority, was to protect the truth within my review. From possible bias coming from some of the RMS staff, whom may also be racist(as today there is a lot of it towards whites everywhere sadly) and therefore show preferential treatment, towards other racists. I didnt want to give racist people any excuses, to censor my topic, or hide it out of sight. So i kept it 100% peaceful, from my side of things.

Howerver.. despite my great efforts and very reasonable conduct, and just as i feared maybe the case, there was a VERY biased RMS staff member, whom decided to abuse his power, and hide away my peaceful, truthful and heartfealt review away.

The RMS moderator Xarale moved my topic to the wrong section of the forum, where it will not get the apropriate viewership. And the only explaination he gave for this bias action was.. "Moved this to Rant & Rave as this is not a server review.". So basicaly he decided that it wasnt a review, and was actualy a rant of mine, even though i didnt respond to any negative post, and there is no flaming going on on the review topic, coming from me. I believe that my review can easily be seen like the review it is, with plenty of evidence to support the review made. I actualy believe that ESPECIALY negative reviews, are important to players looking for a server. Because what a cruel thing it is indeed, that this VERY important piece of information, about the reality of the extreme racism going on within the OriginsRO administration, has now been hidden through dirty means, from the viewership of players sensitive to it. Because when/if later on a player, were to come across this hidden away topic, after he had invested many weeks/months of his/her precious time on this server, would he/she not feel cheated/deceived by RMS?. And even worst if he/she experiences said hatred himself/herself on the server, because he/she was unaware?. Especialy now that the administration of OriginsRO has made it cystal clear, that any extreme racism towards whites, is allowed/encouraged on their server. RMS is making an extreme diservice to non self hating white players(or anyone else whom hates racism), navegating through their forum, searching for information on this server.

I cannot help but be certain, that Xarale´s action is extremely biased/dishonest, and devoid of the impartiality he is suppose to have, as a member of the RMS staff(i am assuming RMS is impartial?). And this certainty strenghtens itself further, as i read the rest of his post, where he further exposes his lack of impartiality, and even condoning of racism towards whites.

To point a few examples within what he said, which i personaly consider to be pertinent..

"@OP - Not sure why you posted that YouTube video, because all it does it showcase yourself being an hateful donkey. "

As you can see here, he is already insulting me, despite never talking with me before(i shall not respond in kind, as i intend this to be a peaceful review, not a battleground). But the thing i realy want to point out here, is how he basicaly ignores everything else within the evidence, except what he claims i myself supposedly said, which was hateful. So basicaly he is saying that the call for the rape of all white women in Europe, is worth 0 to him. So right on his 2nd line of text, he is already exposing himself as a racist individual.

" Yeah people were clearly fighting back as showcased by your video, and the comments made by "Fire in the Hole" in the video were vile, but it seems fairly obvious by the comments both here in this thread and those on your video that you were the one causing all of this drama."

Here on his 3rd line, we see him basicaly doing the exact same falacy/trick, that those atacking my review made thus far(and basicaly the only defence made towards my review until now). Which is that i am somehow responsible, for what OTHER adults write, and even for the decisions of the administration(as if i controled them with puppet strings). Which ofcorse all this does is further expose the character, of the people involved in the defence of this anti-white racist server. That their only defence is to try and make me responsible for their adult decisions and writtings, is a sad thing to watch. Well sorry(not realy..) no.. i am responsible ONLY for what i myself write, and for my own actions. What other adult people write/do, is entirely THEIR responsiblity. This is the same as you from other religion, telling me something bad, and then i kill people from your religion, and somehow the killer(me, in this example) is innocent, and your the actual murderer. Complete falacy and desperate attempt to divert attention, from the severe anti-white racism, that the wealth of evidence i provided shows.

It is also interesting to note, how he is further exposing his lack of impartiality, in his conclusion itself. He has concluded while irrelevant, that i am the one who started the whole "drama". The issue itself of whom started the whole "drama", is irrelevant for what each adult wrote/did, as each adult is responsible for himself/herself. But the reason for me to point this out, is because you will notice that there is absolutely no evidence, as to whom exactly started the "drama"(side note to his use of the word "drama"... a nice way to sugar coat racism..). The video i provided as evidence, only shows the conversation way ahead of its starting point, thus leaving no clue as to whom exactly started it. But he is taking the word of racists in their posts, and easily accepting it as absolute fact, without being provided with any evidence(is this the behaviour of an impartial RMS staff member?or is it clearly biased?). It is also interesting, how the evidence DOES prove, that my "hateful donky"(whatever he insulted me with), in fact came AFTER the call for the rape of all white women in Europe. So.. by his own falacy line of thinking, i should actualy be doing nothing but "defending myself", against other peoples "donky hatred". Now ofcorse as i said, that is a falacy... each adult is responsible for what he/she writes/does, regardless of circumstances. But i thought there was value in mentioning, how even in his own strawman argument, he exposed his bias in favor of racism.

In the 3rd line, i would like to focus on something interesting..

"and the comments made by "Fire in the Hole" in the video were vile, but it seems fairly obvious by the comments both here in this thread and those on your video that you were the one causing all of this drama."

Have you ever heard the famous phrase.. "Everything that comes before the word but, never realy counts" ?. Personaly i think its an exageration, and that sometimes it is relevant, what people say before the word "but". But that comment there made by Xarale, is a text book example, of how bullseye accurate this phrase can be. He realy dosnt give a damn about that user, calling for the rape of all white women in Europe. Which is further confirmed when you read his post further, and see that he would only punish said user, with a mere 3 day ban, and in his 2nd line where he says all he can see me exposing in the evidence, is my own "hateful donky"(so he barely considers the call for the rape of all white women in Europe, to be relevant on the 2nd line, and then on the 3rd line throws a bone at white people and then says "BUT".. bla bla bla what he actualy wanted to say.).

Here is the whole thing for reference..
"@OP - Not sure why you posted that YouTube video, because all it does it showcase yourself being an hateful donkey.  I cannot view the OriginRO links as I do not have a forum account there.  Yeah people were clearly fighting back as showcased by your video, and the comments made by "Fire in the Hole" in the video were vile, but it seems fairly obvious by the comments both here in this thread and those on your video that you were the one causing all of this drama."

And this picture gets even worst, when you consider that said users made further racists statements, about white people such as.. "whites dont have a culture", "Whites having childreen with other whites, is inbreeding", "whites having childreen with other whites, is incest"(Which ofcorse Xarale has read my topic and is aware of it). Truly ask yourself.. how long do you think he would ban a white male, calling for the rape of all black women in Africa?. Do you think he would be circling the issue, and trying to blame the black male OP himself for daring to expose it, for what the white male said?. And for the lack of action, by the then white supremacist admins?. I think everyone knows, he would have perm banned the "white supremacist", in a heart beat. And no matter what lame excuses the white supremacist came up with, such as trying to have other adults take responsibility for what he himself wrote, would have saved him/her from a perm ban.

Having said all this, i would like to again make it clear that my topic is a review of the OriginsRO server, not a rant/flame war. I provided plenty of evidence for my review, and never responded to any provocations, and didnt insult anyone. I would like it to be treated fairly and with impartiality, and that my topic be moved back to the reviews section, as thats what it is.. a review. I believe that this lack of impartiality by RMS reflects poorly, on RMS reputation. And even worst, when the bias is actualy favoring vicious racism, towards an entire group of people. The moment you "silence" away, the exposing of this level of hatred towards a group of people, is the moment your giving your concent for it to keep happening in the future, including on this very forum. The RMS staff member Xarale has made it crystal clear, that he will barely punish any extreme racist statement, as long as it is towards white people. I hope it in my heart, that this is an isolated case of a hateful racist staff member, and not the will of RMS.

Thank you.

Blinzer

QuoteThe RMS moderator Xarale moved my topic to the wrong section of the forum, where it will not get the apropriate viewership. And the only explaination he gave for this bias action was.. "Moved this to Rant & Rave as this is not a server review.". So basicaly he decided that it wasnt a review, and was actualy a rant of mine.

usually RMS moderators are good with making these calls, so don't bring your passive aggressive slander 2k19 non-arguments to this town. you will find no clemency with identity politics here.

upon further inspection, i read your topic. it's definitely not a review, dog. right or wrong you're clearly whining about the server, so hone up to it. it's going to piss people off a lot more that you are trying to pass what you wrote as a review than any of the actual contents of your post.

Xarale

Nice of you to come back!

Firstly, I stand by my decision.  This is NOT a server review, this is a rant about an incident that occurred on a server.  Call me whatever you like, my decision is final and will not be reverted.  Also trust me, moving it here will likely get it more views than it would have done previously.  The Rant & Rave section is one of our most popular sections on the community.  Everyone loves RMS rants/drama! :D~

Secondly, I also stand by the 'hateful' comment I made in regard to your video.  Did you even remember what you wrote?  How about I quote some of your best lines here:
"May you f***s fall in hell and there be tortured for all eternity"
"Burn in hell you f***rs"
"So many of you and still afraid of 1 nationalist!? just admit it you f**s!  YOU AGREE WITH HIM!!"

Now since you clearly did not get it when I previously mentioned it, I do not condone the actions of "Fire in the Hole" at all.  I think what he said was disgusting, and I even mentioned that I probably would have banned him longer than just 24 hours myself.  However, your comments were not exactly pleasant either.  You were telling people to burn in Hell, basically telling them to die.  You even admitted in your first post that you were previously banned for calling communists 'apes', and that you had previously made an "All Americans are stupid" statement, which tells me that you have a history of inciting drama, hence my prior assumption.  On top of this, other members have called you out on your comments in Main prior to this that were trying to incite drama.  With this particular case, you could have simply taken the higher road, reported it and not lashed back, and moved on.  Had you come here and done that, I probably would have been more sympathetic towards you.  Yet, you chose to get real mouthy and nasty yourself.  GG.

On top of this you're also now trying to portray me as a racist?  You're really grasping at straws now, get real.  For one, I am white myself.  Secondly, I am also European!  Thirdly, I have many friends from all around the world, I do not and have never judged anyone by the colour of their skin or their ethnicity.  The fact you're even making such outlandish claims of me being a racist with your lengthy post based on my previous very short post just shows once again that you are trying to incite drama.  Makes it a wee bit hard to take you seriously y'know.

Finally, I am allowed to side on whatever side of the argument I like, based on the evidence and counter-evidence provided.  Despite this, I have not stated anywhere in my previous post that I am taking the side of OriginsRO here.  Again I must re-state that I do not condone the vile hateful comments made by 'Fire in the Hole' at all, and I do feel that the punishment towards them should have been a bit more harsh.  Yet, I do not condone the hateful comments you made either.

Despite your epic attempt to try paint me in a bad light, I do wish you luck finding a new server!

-X.

Aeroskye

What a lame donkey post.

Most of the server IS WHITE. So your claim doesn't even make sense. The community is warm and very welcoming towards everyone. There is a reason why this server has lasted so long. There are some goofy stuff for the lulz going on main chats all the time which I believe is very healthy.

You clearly need to learn how to take jokes or even criticism. I also believe you have a hard time grasping satire.

Naruto

Quote from: Aeroskye on Jun 17, 2019, 05:58 AM
What a lame donkey post.

Most of the server IS WHITE. So your claim doesn't even make sense. The community is warm and very welcoming towards everyone. There is a reason why this server has lasted so long. There are some goofy stuff for the lulz going on main chats all the time which I believe is very healthy.

You clearly need to learn how to take jokes or even criticism. I also believe you have a hard time grasping satire.

you just need to rip all the models out of WoW and add em to your ragnarok emulator

Aeroskye

Quote from: Naruto on Jun 17, 2019, 04:10 PM
you just need to rip all the models out of WoW and add em to your ragnarok emulator

Eh? Nani?

foghorn leghorn

Who cares sticks and stones buddy sticks and stones so many snow flakes these days.. as for server i played it for on and off for long time and stopped playing due to lack of fun i wish admins cared more all across the board on all games why do all admins be like kids don't make sense there is a few good ones i suppose... but dammit they don't even admin/manage no more lol however i will give this origin server this its better then the newest low rate classic out that i tested i dont wanna blast the name since its brand new but 5x rates neither is good enough imo for my time and money. I do declare

notthrace

I used to play Origins long ago. Haven't in quite a while. However, and I say this with firm conviction I'm right, you just need to grow up.
Seriously, if the worst thing in your life that you have to complain about is that you're a white male, then you need to STFU. I say this as one myself. You're embarrassing the rest of us. Just shut up and grow up. The rest of us will be ruling the world while your still pissing and moaning because you're to stupid or to lazy or to stupid and lazy to do anything with your life so you can instead blame it on commies, liberals, blacks, the system (made by white males you dumbass) etc.
In summantion. You come across as a typical whiney, entitled little troll who has zero in life going for him other than he thinks his being white makes him better so he's complaining that he's white and will never get the irony of it due to his incredible short sighted vision and lack of intelligence.

Naruto

Quote from: Aeroskye on Jun 19, 2019, 01:40 PM
Eh? Nani?

I mean compared to WoW RO is just a baby

We dont even use stalker back stab

Agi doesnt matter when you can kill them with a poorly geared sniper anyways ( I COULD be wrong about this )

Noo.. thats about the only thing I dont like

Aeroskye

Quote from: Naruto on Jun 20, 2019, 12:03 AM
I mean compared to WoW RO is just a baby

We dont even use stalker back stab

Agi doesnt matter when you can kill them with a poorly geared sniper anyways ( I COULD be wrong about this )

Noo.. thats about the only thing I dont like

I hate to say this, but you are on the wrong post buddy.

Truthbeentold

Quote from: Ataktos on May 16, 2019, 08:31 PM
Two days ago, a player in OriginsRO wrote a message in the #main chat, calling for violence/rape against all white people in Europe. Following the incident, i  opened a topic to report the case, and requested that the GM´s decision on what to do about the issue, be revealed to me there.

Here is a link to my topic, which also contains the evidence i provided, and the GM´s response to this vile situation..
https://bbs.originsro.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2557
(In case you dont want to register to view the forum, here is a link to the evidence i provided.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO9nH_-wQf4&feature=youtu.be  and here is a link to the decision, made by the GM´s.. https://i.imgur.com/ggeqFk5.png)

Now i would like to provide a little contrast, so that people who dont know the facts, may better understand. Not to long ago on this same server, i received a 3 day ban, for having called communists.. apes. Now again.. the reson i mention this, is to merely provide contrast, that you may have something to compare with the situation above. It is by no means to dispute said ban i received. I was banned justly, as i broke the rules by insulting someone. However!, you can easily compare the two cases, and notice something very wrong, with the way things are handled in OriginsRO. Where my merely calling a few communists apes, is punished more severely than someone calling for violence/rape, against all Europeans in Europe.

Now i would like to provide more contrast, except this time it will be contrast between, how another server deals with racism. Many years ago i played in TalonRO server. At the time i didnt know nearly as much as i do today. While in anger i wrote the following on the main chat.. "All Americans are stupid". A mistake i derely regreat today. Because i have learned since then, that American whites, are beloved Europeans brothers and sisters. I did not understand back then, that Americans had little to do with what their corrupt governments do, and that actualy they are victims of their governments themselves. So i was banned for racism back then, and given an irreversible permanent ban. And i strongly believe today, that it was justice.

Now look at what OriginsRO as done, about a statement which is endlessly worst, than the ones i made in these two examples above. The player who wrote them, got 1 SINGLE DAY!.. of ban. Now ask yourself.. if i had written on the main chat, the exact same thing, except it was about ANY other group of people, what do you think OriginsRO staff would have done to my account?. They would have permanently banned me in a heart beat.

But this story dosnt end there. Because the calls for violence/rape and racism towards Iberian Peninsula people, were merely the things written by the anti-whites, which i had screenshots of. Before those screenshots, the same players said things like... "Whites have no culture", "Whites dont exist" and.. "A white having a child with another white, is inbreeding", "A white having a child with another white, is Incest". And ofcorse.. none were punished for these vile racist statements, which aim at robing whites of having any legitimacy, to continue to exist/perpectuate themselves. I have no doubt, that any such statements against any other group of people, would have resulted in either a permanent ban, or a VERY long ban. And yet... only 1 was punished with 1 single day ban, which is basicaly a bone being thrown at white players.

But so i didnt have the screenshots, of those things being said, and so i asked the GM´s if they could give them to me. To which ofcorse i received no response. Here is the link to the topic where i request the logs, and you can see that the GM is aware of my request, since he replied to that topic..
https://bbs.originsro.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2558&p=12808#p12808

In cunclusion i would just like to say, that it is a sad thing indeed, that such vicious racism is allowed in a server, which is listed within the Ratemyserver website. I have never in my life, been in a server so openly/balantly hateful towards white people. Needless to say, that i have no intention of playing in this evil server ever again. And i recommend that if you are a white person(man or woman), and you dont hate yourself or your own kin, that you avoid this filthy server like cancer. Server sucks anyway.. it is stagnated with nothing to do, and filled with bots.
If this is the worst that you can say about the server, means that our server is amazing.
Thank you for stating that.

Jijimonjo

This is true, unfortunatelly the staff of this server is full of SJW's and they will get really offended at anything on discord, I don't recommend anyone to play here if you are right leaning or you just have common sense, also the GMs of this server have double accounts, they engage with the community with their normal account and when they get into a discussion they can not win etc they will jump on the GM account and ban you, this people also give themselves items ingame or advantages to them or their friends, its the most hypocrite people you can think of, they believe they are good because they get offended by everything like SJW's but behind scenes they are corrupt mofos.

OriginsRO

Quote from: Jijimonjo on Apr 12, 2021, 02:39 PM
This is true, unfortunatelly the staff of this server is full of SJW's and they will get really offended at anything on discord, I don't recommend anyone to play here if you are right leaning or you just have common sense, also the GMs of this server have double accounts, they engage with the community with their normal account and when they get into a discussion they can not win etc they will jump on the GM account and ban you, this people also give themselves items ingame or advantages to them or their friends, its the most hypocrite people you can think of, they believe they are good because they get offended by everything like SJW's but behind scenes they are corrupt mofos.

Points adressed:

when they get into a discussion they can not win etc they will jump on the GM account and ban you
No example nor screenshots have been given to prove this point.

this people also give themselves items ingame or advantages to them or their friends
No example nor screenshots have been given to prove this point.

its the most hypocrite people you can think of, they believe they are good because they get offended by everything like SJW's but behind scenes they are corrupt mofos
When playing on our server, one agrees to abide by our Terms of Service.
We want a non-toxic community, free of cheaters and generally a friendly atmosphere. The ToS are there to ensure this.
If one harasses a player, stalks a player, doxxes a player or insults a player, there will be consequences. We do not welcome such behavior.
Most countries have laws against this behavior, so this isn't really something new.

Some cheaters or toxic people, that have broken our Terms of Service, try to taint the reputation of Origins by negative reviews or by posts like these,
many of which have been removed from ratemyserver staff, without any actions on our side as to inform RMS, except for 1 occasion.

Often it's quite obvious when these people are spreading rumours or creating lies.
That's convenient for Origins, as it turns out to be good advertisement.
It serves as indicator that we punish people who break our Terms of Service, as the average user is able to interpret that these people were likely banned for a very good reason, not for personal reasons of any person in Origins Staff.

If one wishes to play on a server, where the staff cares and enforces its Terms of Service.
A server on which we keep it clean of cheaters, bots, RMTers and toxic people:
Be our guest and join Origins Online.
/no1

Jijimonjo

You also have no proof whatsoever of what you are talking about in fact I have first hand information about how corrupt you people are, obviously I will not give the identity of my informant but I know many GM's have been surrounded with corruption and you are also pretty toxic yourselves you have "normal accounts" and then you yourselves are so f*** toxic with this accounts and when someone puts you in your place you go and log into your gm account and ban this people, don't talk me about toxicity when you the GM's are pretty much the most toxic members of the community, but in general you are just a bunch of SJW's and anti white people like this poster mentioned, you are pretty much all the things you accuse others of being: sexist,racists,heterophobhics etc.

OriginsRO

Can you provide a date on which a person was banned for "when someone puts you in your place you go and log into your gm account"?

We'd check if there is any rogue GM then and remove him from our staff if that were the case.

The perfect way to contact all GMs, and especially the administrator is to open a gitlab issue via orginsro.org -> Community -> Support Requests.
These issues cannot be deleted and can be seen by either everyone OR only the GMs and the server admin, when marked as confidential.

Nyarlathotep

Looks to me like you're getting GM attention because you're annoying. Most people don't want to talk about politics when they game, because they game to get away from that kind of serious stuff.

Neffletics

And the basis are? Gossips? Assumptions?

The GMs are already too busy to care about your bs.
solacero rip

mynameisnotimportant

Quote from: OriginsRO on Apr 14, 2021, 02:12 AM
Can you provide a date on which a person was banned for "when someone puts you in your place you go and log into your gm account"?

We'd check if there is any rogue GM then and remove him from our staff if that were the case.

The perfect way to contact all GMs, and especially the administrator is to open a gitlab issue via orginsro.org -> Community -> Support Requests.
These issues cannot be deleted and can be seen by either everyone OR only the GMs and the server admin, when marked as confidential.

if you wanna talk about rogue GMs, try checking the guy that shows off the people he's jailed in his guild discord, takes part in woe and mvp with known cheaters, streams server development to his friends and leaks GM info to them.

but it's probably him writing this post because all the other GMs left so I'm not holding my breath, lol

good suggestion to make a ticket too, i'm sure he'll get to it in 2 years time, if he doesn't ban you before then just because he feels like it

OriginsRO

The screenshot that you see there doesn't contain characters that [GM] Kreuzbube has jailed.
It was shared, without being able to see the names of the players nor the chat, when [GM] Kreuzbube was surprised to see so many people in jail at once.
No damage was caused by this.

[GM] Kreuzbube would ban any cheater he'd encounter, as he has banned about 40 people in the last 3 days for RMT, Macroing or other cheats.
It's true that [GM] Kreuzbube plays pre-trans WoE on his legitimate account, although he has stopped doing so a few days ago.
[GM] Kreuzbube hasn't played trans-WoE for years, which is the most active WoE on Origins.
[GM] Kreuzbube has joined exactly 1 MVP-run in the last 30 days on his legitimate account.
None of the people that [GM] Kreuzbube chooses to hang out with in his free time are cheaters, and if they are, they will be caught eventually.

[GM] Kreuzbube has under no circumstances ever streamed or shared actual server code of Origins Online.
We're aware that he streams reverse-engineering sessions in relation to the official server software of Ragnarok,
this isn't part of the Origins code-base.

There was one case, where Kreuzbube accidentally opened a private messenger app, which showed some GM names.
Some identities were revealed of some staff members which were non-core developers that left the staff about half a year ago.
He's been instructed to be more cautious when streaming and to restrict the stream on one window preferably.

Any info he shares with his friends is in relation to personal projects or reverse-engineering efforts.
He frequently teases new changes on Origins Discord and #main chat, visible to everyone.

Kreuzbube and other GMs before banning anyone, will gather data on these people, depending on what is being investigated.
When banning someone, while that person is online, the person will be educated about their rights to appeal and our Terms of Service.
Any ban and related data is logged. That way we can have other colleagues review bans to ensure no false-positives are present when banning macro-users for example.

The screenshot at the end of your post just shows that we give people possibilities to reach the entire staff for questions, reports, suggestion etc via gitlab.
We educate people that are fishing for loopholes and greyzones that their account can be terminated at any time according to our Terms of Service.
There actually is even a section that specifically talks about loopholes.

Main reason why people spread rumours and accusations:
We frequently punish toxic people according to our Terms of Service if they show griefplay, offensive behavior, harassment or anything else covered by ToS.
Some people even have friends who got banned for cheating, rmting or botting.
When they can't face the truth, that they got caught, they write posts stating that we ban people without a reason, which is wrong.

If you want to play on a server where Staff cares and frequently hunts down RMTers, cheaters and botters,
were people are punished for griefplay if they get reported,
try out Origins Online.
We welcome anyone that is willing to be part of a friendly and healthy community.
/no1

PriestsDontHeal

This showed up in my RMS homepage and for a split second I got very excited thinking someone had finally taken the time to expose everything that's wrong in how the main active GM "Kreuzbube" addresses the community and is overall the most irrational, biased, and aggressive GM I have ever seen in over 15 years of playing this game.

Origins has the potential to be one of the best (if not the best) Ragnarok low rate servers ever and it's sad and painful to see how the current administration lead by Kreuzbube is letting all that go to waste, not only by his extremely poor and biased judgement but also by the disrespectful and sometimes even aggressive way he communicates with its community. This server has had many great GMs in the past, maybe it's time to have some of them back and for Kreuzbube to take a step back and just focus on what he knows best: coding. He is obviously not capable of making rational and objective decisions, and he obviously doesn't have any skill in communicating with other human beings.

QuoteIf you want to play on a server where Staff cares and frequently hunts down RMTers, cheaters and botters,
were people are punished for griefplay if they get reported,
try out Origins Online.
We welcome anyone that is willing to be part of a friendly and healthy community.

The first half of this quote by OriginsRO's official account is absolutely true and I can vouch for it, Origins is the most effective server I have ever played in terms of Bot/cheats/RMT hunting. The last part of this quote might have been true in the past, I joined Origins for this exact reason, it was a very friendly and very healthy community with staff members that cared about their players. Sadly, this part is no longer true, and any new player that joins the server would immediately notice that there's very little friendliness and a lot of toxicity when interacting with it's lead GM Kreuzbube.

There are A LOT of things to criticize about the current staff in OriginsRO, and honestly I hope someone eventually takes the time to document all those things and openly expose them here so that everyone that is considering joining the server gets a full picture of how things actually are and how the current staff addresses the community's discontent about a lot of different issues. None of those things are even remotely related to the nonsense typed in this post by it's original poster.

Frodo6

itt ppl that behave like unchecked lawless criminal scum react poorly to GM that deals with them like unchecked lawless criminal scum.

long time oro player. 1 perma ban and countless micro bans. can 99.99% confirm its you and not them. Stop being such a miserable s*** and you wont have to deal with a miserable s*** that treats you like a miserable s***.

There is a TOS for how you have to behave. There is no TOS for how the gms have to treat you when you misbehave. No judicial branch on oRO and if this displeases you there are two options. Dont break the TOS or play somewhere else.

After cheating getting banned playing on I have seen it all. I have complained about GM abuse and GM favoritism. After getting incredibly frustrated and accepting my oRO career will cont continue on the current path I looked inward. Change yourself and the way you are treated will change. I have a good idea of who most of the complainers are in this topic. They are the previous version of myself. Cheating and accusing everyone else of cheating. Getting beat down by the man the same way the beat down other players with cheats.

TLDR cheaters get f***. Change and come back or shut the f*** up and GTFO my server.

plarr

too be fair, the server did not install racheal, and that is like the best place on the royal continent as of now, 2012