OriginalRO - Review

Started by Innomite, Nov 02, 2013, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EliasB

@Elias
Are you actually pointing your RED CAPS with a swear to this site's forum admin? Let's see how this turns out.

NO, THIS IS ADRESSES TO YOU, NOOB.

2nd: Thank you for clearing this up.
3rd: Webserver is on CA. My bad then. The ping results never pointed to one IP. 67.205.11.233 =/= 208.113.149.38. GET OVER IT.
4th: Need proofs here or you're lying. I'm running a crappy computer right now like most people do and I don't have Cyclone's client so I can't compare. I might do this later.

You actually made me do this:
a. Downloaded GRF Tool from http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=download_tool.
b. Extracted and opened grftool.exe
c. Opened odata.grf from Original Ragnarok folder.
d. Searched for clientinfo.xml.
e. Got this IP address > 37.139.18.173.
f. Run a whois on that IP > http://i41.tinypic.com/2rcwx05.jpg.
I'm not some hacker guru here. I just did what Google provided me.

Apparently, it's at NY and not Amsterdam like you are claiming. I know of a guy who lives at Amsterdam though  /ho

5th: Yeah you never hid anything yet you never made this clear from the start.
6th: I actually do.

You don't know what you're talking about...

3rd: Webhost is on Canada. Do you understand that webhost is different than server host? My host has different ips that's why you get different ips but they are in the same webhost ( though you don't have to know it because it's clearly none of your f*** business.)

4th: Download CycloneRO and check the ip > 174.34.171.57

5th: http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/37.139.52.23

HERE's MORE PROOOF:

It's on Germany...

A WHOIS DOESN'T TELL YOU GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION, JUST THE REGISTAR'S WHOIS INFO!!!

6th: YOU ARE LOOKING STUPID NOW

AGAIN, NOT MAKING ANY POINT, GET OVER IT AND STOP LOOSING YOUR TIME.

Hammertime

I don't understand why people are posting in here that had nothing to do with this matter. W/e. I'm just going to point out one last thing.

@admin Me & Lexii have spent countless hours to build up our guild in your server in the 3/4 weeks we played. We even helped you with suggestions (cash shop) at start, brought alot players in so try to understand from our view for this once. I login on my other IP only to see that this Tilly is not banned (that clearly abused menblatt as well, since server start (2 months)). Didn't see Kush so that's good(unless you gave him a name change)
I'm here only seeking justice. If you really ban people for farming golds on that menblatt at least be consistent about it and ban everyone who did it. Or just be honest about this whole matter. Admit that you only banned us for being (annoyed by us), because of your short temper and then later on tried making us look bad by portraying us as a the main guild abusing menblatt. (3 of us only farmed it for 4/5 days a couple of hours nothing more). Only then will this drama end. Our rage comes from the injustice done upon our guild and it's players.

PS: Lexii had his money from something entire different you have the picklog.

Hammertime ~ Guildmaster of CookieMonsters

Edit: Lol Kush not banned as well ( Lexii saw him ingame a second ago with his other IP)

Arnkell

Ugh, this is s***, I completly lost interest in your server now. I'm currently online sitting in Prontera(Sylph) so if you wanna talk I'm there, also I'm gonna be really straight with you.

You are acting REALLY childish and unprofessional with all those read caps and swearing. You are nothing but a kid who runs a server or at least it is what are you demonstrating right now, thanks to this thread and you I lost interest in your server and that's not because of the drama it's because of your actions here. I've already felt when I first see you in game that you are a kid with all the damn typos and swearing in game but that's a bit irrelevant for me as long as you can run a server with good measure.

Now I come here and see all this s***, it's horrible. You are not not only being a child but also racist.

Triper

Take it easy, both of you guys. No need to rage about it, let's try to discuss this as grown ups.

Ok, now we know that both are his servers with different staff. Nice to get this clarified but if that's true about the other users, does it means that they bypassed the IP Ban or the accounts weren't banned, just the IP?

EliasB

They blame two users ( Kush and Tilly), I checked Tilly's bank account and logs and she doesn't have the zeny. The other guy is getting banned, he hasn't been online.

Also, the ip bans... nowadays everyone has dynamic ips...

I am tired of banning single ips, I am going to start banning ip ranges >.>

Kind regards.

Inquisetor90

QuoteTHIS MEMBER BELONGS TO A GUILD A BANNED BECAUSE THEY EXPLOITED A BUG AND THEIR MISS OF RESPECT OVER THE PLAYERS AND THE MEMBERS OF THE STAFF. THEY WANT TO GENERATE DRAMA AND MAKE PLAYERS NOT JOIN. THE POSITIVE IS I MY SERVER STILL APPEARS ON THE RMS PAGE THANKS TO ALL THESE REVIEWS. LEARN SOME MODALS. P.S= GET OVER IT.
Thanks for the reply Elias. Do spellcheck a little and fix your grammar. I would say "lack of respect" rather than "miss of respect". Your caps, angry red enlarged fonts (sigh), go have a slushie and chill.  Noob means newbie, how many times have you misused that internet slang?  Btw this is now my side of the story.  Lexii's ban was uncalled for hence losing some respect on your rash decision making.

Let's begin:
You (Elias) got into an argument with HammerTime and muted him, even called him a "noob player".  This argument was just about setting some changes to the warp npc. Banned his character and IP on the spot unless he apologized for calling you... (wait for it).... a "clown". 

From my POV, every GM has his share of player criticism especially if they are accusing him of being corrupt or making circumstances favourable to other characters.  You made some high tier mvps give x1 exp rates whereas others such as RSX were kept with the same x10 rates; note that someone was complaining to me that a sura named Kush could get 10 levels easily as a sura although he was new and was farming RSX so those are just SOME of the rumors.

As for the warp npc decision since you removed it earlier (and enraging HammerTime even more as well as other players) without notice, you reinstated it back in again since the majority according a forum poll wanted it to stay the same. So you put it back in but then threw a tantrum at the whole server.  Hilarious performance I would say.

Lexii tried to negotiate with you hoping things will turn out okay.  I went to bed. 6 hours, I checked my facebook message to see that Lexii and the main of Cookie Monsters were banned char and IP. Screenshot showed you saying that they, Cookie Monsters, were banned because they exploited a bug.
In my facebook logs Lexii told me the other side of the story.  Lexii asked you to investigate this further with regards to all other players in different guilds on the server and "asked whether you had proof" that Lexii was hacking.  Oh wait, you then immediately made the decision of banning Lexii char and IP wise also.  You really hit a new low by making that action.

Note this, mavkas drop witherless roses at 40%+ and they are much easier to farm than menblatts.
Server has been out for 2 months, who can farm a mob with 82k hp?  The characters in this server mainly consists of rangers, suras, RKs and GXs.

Do you have the logs before the bans proving that Lexii was farming menblatts? You didn't bother posting them up yet you were saying CM ruined the server, you banned them and you fixed the drop rate and championed it.  Lexii wanted you to investigate other players but I guess you ignored that by doing a perma non grata ban on Lexii.  You just raised suspicions that some CM members were holding onto yourself.

If you wanna tell us to "GET OVER IT" then ignore our remarks but make your answers as objective as possible then. Right now you rant more than the OP (Innomite).

QuoteIF YOU ARE JEALOUS THEN I AM DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!
Not sure what you are referring to. Double standards in the way you decide who gets banned and who doesn't,
or banning people without decisive evidence.
No, I don't want the "King of the Ranters" title in this thread.

[edit by Triper: video not needed]

@Hammertime - I saw Kush was in the online characters list on the oRO website a day after you and Lexii got banned.  I do remember a while back then when I finished clicking on the vote links some time back. Another suggestion encouraging to write a review to get more rewards. Could be my imagination because it is no longer there.
Same goes with the quote
"Everybody should write a review on RmS if they haven't"

Not there anymore but doing a google search of that quote shows it did once exist. I suspect it was a shoutbox made by DxCube (forgot the spelling)

Hummingbird

Quote from: Hammertime on Nov 06, 2013, 11:05 AM
I don't understand why people are posting in here that had nothing to do with this matter. W/e. I'm just going to point out one last thing.

@admin Me & Lexii have spent countless hours to build up our guild in your server in the 3/4 weeks we played. We even helped you with suggestions (cash shop) at start, brought alot players in so try to understand from our view for this once. I login on my other IP only to see that this Tilly is not banned (that clearly abused menblatt as well, since server start (2 months)). Didn't see Kush so that's good(unless you gave him a name change)
I'm here only seeking justice. If you really ban people for farming golds on that menblatt at least be consistent about it and ban everyone who did it. Or just be honest about this whole matter. Admit that you only banned us for being (annoyed by us), because of your short temper and then later on tried making us look bad by portraying us as a the main guild abusing menblatt. (3 of us only farmed it for 4/5 days a couple of hours nothing more). Only then will this drama end. Our rage comes from the injustice done upon our guild and it's players.

No offense but.. you seee.. i think some of your members got banned because they were your accomplices. They already know that you're abusing the bug but they did not informed the admin. About tilly, admin already posted that tilly did not abused the said bug.  /wah

@Bacardi

I am not defending him, its just... i don't see oRO the way you do. You said that Elias did not poured an ounce sweat on making oRO.. but why playing it for a month? Sorry i have so many questions >.<

Rekt

Quote from: Hummingbird on Nov 05, 2013, 07:20 PM

Nothing relevant? look whos talkin  /...

Nobody knows you in oRO that's what i mean... and look at your post, does the admin of oRO posted a facebook profile to defend himself? You only want to humiliate him >.<

I'm only defending him because some of your post is below the belt. IF you have problems on the server, then thats the thing you should be posting here, not some facebook profile. :/ that poor kid. Stop flame baiting  /wah

You really have an attitude problem, no wonder why admin ban your account. Maybe you're right, you have the rights to be angry. So don't complain if someone punches you on the face or ban your account in other RO servers because of your attitude. >.<

and i believe that banning you on the server is the right thing to do. If i was an admin, i'd do the same thing.  /heh
1. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the core members of CookieMonsters so yes, I'm relevant.
2. ^ That being said makes me known in oRO and trust me--if my main character wasnt banned, given a few days of gearing up, you wont have fun in oRO (that's if you enjoy pvp/bg/woe scene). Making me even more "known" as you said.
3. Stop being dumb. All of my posts here was never aimed at the server but at the Admin. Go review it because I'm tired of your aimless s*** slinging.
4. No It wasnt the right thing to do. I clearly appealed properly as if I was summoned at the court yet he couldnt give me a decent response so instead he deleted my thread and banned me on forums as well . I really am tired of going into details here and a couple of people here already have proven their points, that this admin is just incapable of executing proper judgments.

Ban appeal on oRO forums:

Hope that shuts you up.

Hummingbird

Quote from: Rekt on Nov 06, 2013, 07:06 PM
1. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the core members of CookieMonsters so yes, I'm relevant.
Uhhhmm.. ok?
2. ^ That being said makes me known in oRO and trust me--if my main character wasnt banned, given a few days of gearing up, you wont have fun in oRO (that's if you enjoy pvp/bg/woe scene). Making me even more "known" as you said.
Really? too bad you were banned. You said if your character "wasnt banned given a feew days blah blah.."? so you have plans on staying on the server? i thought you guys made a private ro server while playing oRO? you guys left the server dramatically, feels like you plan all the comotion =)))) you left the server with a BANG!  /heh

3. Stop being dumb. All of my posts here was never aimed at the server but at the Admin. Go review it because I'm tired of your aimless s*** slinging.
I see, sorry for that. I dont want to review your post, cant be fvck to do that.

4. No It wasnt the right thing to do. I clearly appealed properly as if I was summoned at the court yet he couldnt give me a decent response so instead he deleted my thread and banned me on forums as well . I really am tired of going into details here and a couple of people here already have proven their points, that this admin is just incapable of executing proper judgments.

Hey, you were an accomplice! you know that your friends are exploiting some bugs and what have you been doing while they commit the crime? Of course they're your friends for petes sake, why would you let admin know that. /gg  Now here you are complaining why you were banned. :/

Ban appeal on oRO forums:

Hope that shuts you up.

Same goes for you my dear  /ok

Rekt

Jesus christ on a cross! Wow you dont know the story, really, stop posting. Youre making yourself even more dumb.

2. Make a server? We planned to stay there you f***. Now one of our friends is making a server coincidentally.

4. Accomplice? My case is a completely different one from those who "suppposedly exploited". I have nothing to do with it. Not saying that my guildies have anything to do with it as well since this Admin is clearly veiling the original abusers. I was merely leveling when the whole chaos started but I stopped and I asked for the whole story from the Admin and asked him to check the logs as well but what did he do? He called me a "joke" and told me to f*** off. He banned me on a whim, out of his anger for the people who "supposedly" exploited bugs. He even banned Lila and other people who definitely wasnt a part of any of this s***.

So basically, I dont have to do anything while they were committing the crime you're accusing because I dont even know what the f*** was going on at that time. In short I was banned for a completely different and retarded reason.

Get it now? My case is different okay? Stop being dumb okay? Please.

krabs

Quote from: Hummingbird on Nov 06, 2013, 07:46 PM
Hey, you were an accomplice! you know that your friends are exploiting some bugs and what have you been doing while they commit the crime? Of course they're your friends for petes sake, why would you let admin know that. /gg  Now here you are complaining why you were banned. :/

/swt /swt /swt your just assuming my dear unless you provide evidence that he is an accomplice. By the way that ban appeal on oRO forum happened waaaaaaaaay before~~  he has nothing to do with the current one so just stop ffs and use pm because:

Quote from: Rekt on Nov 06, 2013, 08:21 PM
Jesus christ on a cross! Wow you dont know the story, really, stop posting. Youre making yourself even more dumb.

PS: sorry triper for the images....=(

Triper

Quote from: Inquisetor90 on Nov 06, 2013, 01:48 PMAnother suggestion encouraging to write a review to get more rewards. Could be my imagination because it is no longer there.
Same goes with the quote
"Everybody should write a review on RmS if they haven't"

Not there anymore but doing a google search of that quote shows it did once exist. I suspect it was a shoutbox made by DxCube (forgot the spelling)

Your google search points me to their shoutbox where a member of the server said this:

so yes, you're correct on that.

Alcohol100

@Elias
Alright that's everything I just needed. Well, you're good at this. I admit my mistake on failed attempt on this IP business sh!t. My point still stands, you're just making a cash cow out of a recycled server.

Quote from: EliasB on Nov 06, 2013, 09:42 AM
6th: YOU ARE LOOKING STUPID NOW
I think it's the other way around.

@Hammertime
I'm sorry to shoehorn myself on this matter. I could have posted this on a different thread but then I also thought that this is necessary to include as this is an oRO extension thread.

@Helga
I think we should give this guys space and let them discuss their issues now as we are not directly involved here. Affected, yes, but it's up to you. I might login in-game with my dummy account and we should talk there if you're interested. I already have idea who your characters are.

One more thing @Triper. Is that image enough to prove that one of the ToS is not being followed? Or the owner himself should do that?

Hummingbird

Quote from: Rekt on Nov 06, 2013, 08:21 PM

2. Make a server? We planned to stay there you f***. Now one of our friends is making a server coincidentally.

4. Accomplice? My case is a completely different one from those who "suppposedly exploited". I have nothing to do with it. Not saying that my guildies have anything to do with it as well since this Admin is clearly veiling the original abusers. I was merely leveling when the whole chaos started but I stopped and I asked for the whole story from the Admin and asked him to check the logs as well but what did he do? He called me a "joke" and told me to f*** off. He banned me on a whim, out of his anger for the people who "supposedly" exploited bugs. He even banned Lila and other people who definitely wasnt a part of any of this s***.

So basically, I dont have to do anything while they were committing the crime you're accusing because I dont even know what the f*** was going on at that time. In short I was banned for a completely different and retarded reason.

Wow, you're a state witness now!  /heh

Hammertime says that "3 of us only farmed it for 4/5 days a couple of hours nothing more" Come on, you're a "core member" right? of course you know whats happening + you have your own issue with the admin sooo.. yeah.

You just created that drama to cover up what your friends has been doin. :)

@krabs

Maybe you're right? but how can you prove that hes not an accomplice?  /heh

@Bacardi

Yea you're right :D and no no, i'm fine now :D i already got the answer that i was lookin for  /heh

Innomite

I don't know what can you expect from a server owner who keeps replying with red caps and also stops acting "professional".

I have a question. What is the cause behind having screenshots in your client's folder from GMs or Administrators that you didn't take or never were sent to you?

When Elias said that Kush was getting banned, but it was delayed due to him not being online, I logged in the server 20 minutes after the date Elias posted his comment and I found Kush playing as if nothing happened:

This is not the actual issue I want to talk about.
When I was looking for that screenshot^, I found 6 screenshots taken by 3 pretty interesting characters, all 6 were taken from CycloneRO server. These screenshots were found on my OriginalRO's client folder.

First one, taken by Elias. It's the first one that appears in my folder. Lexi told me that is on his as well.

As you can see, Elias is giving someone called Loki an @item'd Kiel D-01 Card. Corruption? Favoritism?

Second one, taken by Handsome. He's creating and refining to +10 some Glorious Items and other gears.

Third one, taken by Pwnography. Hiding before a hosted event.

The other three are pretty irrelevant, but here they are just in case.
http://i.imgur.com/kpSgVto.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7Umb6ZE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/h4t3Ywz.jpg

Now I want to quote some stuffs:

Quote from: Alcohol100 on Nov 05, 2013, 05:20 AM
I'm confident that Elias/Admin/Handsome/Pwnography is running two servers at the same time. Well, if you already know this, good for you. But if he can't even manage one server with lots of bugs, he shouldn't have the right to administer two.

Which leads to...

Quote from: EliasB on Nov 06, 2013, 07:11 AM
First of all, a person can run all the servers he wants two. THIS IS NONE OF YOUR f*** BUSINESS NOR THE DONATIONS I RECIEVE, I AM RECIEVING OR I WILL RECIEVE. IF YOU ARE JEALOUS THEN I AM DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

2nd: I run both CycloneRO and OriginalRO. BUT CycloneRO is not under my managment, there's another administrator over there besides the rest of the staff.

Any member of a Game Master/Moderating team must have a forums account to keep in touch with players. And the only two people I see in the moderating team are Pwnography and Admin.

Even if you weren't the owner of CycloneRO, you shouldn't really make a whole copy of that server to make your "own", and even more ironic, call it "OriginalRO".

Those screenshots, plus the 2 only adminstrator accounts in that forum makes me think that it's ran over by only One person: Elias.
Besides, that first screenshot from CycloneRO clearly shows his favoritism towards certain people, just like Rekt said:

Quote from: Rekt on Nov 04, 2013, 11:31 AM
Perhaps someone you know. Perhaps someone named Kush? Oh you know, the typical @item for the closest friend any admin has in a server.

I'm not pointing any fingers when I'm talking about favoritism. But I just want some answers because it cannot be possible to turn a blind eye with this issue.
For the love of Ragnarok Online!