OnceRO Back @ it with the white vans

Started by Kris, Jun 30, 2016, 11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestPlayerEver

not a single RO server worth going to right now.

i'll walk around looking for pokemons instead.

Minabe

Doing Tripper's job.

fcktehname

The "Big maintenance".

once-ro.com

s*** done, it's over, Inb4 yrvine 2k17 return. # newyrvineserver # joinserver # playwoeinserver # leaveserver # fcktheserver # cometormsandsayitsyrvineserver # butisactuallyayrvineserver # repeat

Case Closed.

Kris

Quote from: fcktehname on Aug 20, 2016, 05:24 AM
The "Big maintenance".

once-ro.com

s*** done, it's over, Inb4 yrvine 2k17 return. # newyrvineserver # joinserver # playwoeinserver # leaveserver # fcktheserver # cometormsandsayitsyrvineserver # butisactuallyayrvineserver # repeat

Case Closed.

LMAO Yrvine finna be back in 2k17
2k21 Return

Yuzo

I wonder how much money these servers make.

Blinzer

Quote from: BestPlayerEver on Jul 18, 2016, 03:27 PM
not a single RO server worth going to right now.

i'll walk around looking for pokemons instead.

nice

Energizer

nice one OnceRO and yuck fou. LOL

sincerely,

Energizer
MVP
Lee Myung Jin
Bang & Olufsen
Adrenaline

BragiPlz

Quote from: Energizer on Aug 23, 2016, 11:06 PM
nice one OnceRO and yuck fou. LOL

sincerely,

Energizer
MVP
Lee Myung Jin
Bang & Olufsen
Adrenaline

This is exactly what I wanted to post.  /pif

Energizer

BragiPlz

Trying out Nevryne.  /wah

Don't know where to settle down though.

SpaceFalcon

This server was created by TalonRO GM's as a side business for money. I played on it for a week and noticed huge similarities on both servers in their GRF and also their site domains belonged to the same web server.

One of the reasons I quit a few months ago, I knew it was going to shut down just like the million other servers created purely for scoring a profit.

Boreas

Lol what? They use OVH (according to maxmind.com) in Montreal. Our host is in Los Angeles. Totally different web servers. Thanks for trolling tho.

SpaceFalcon

Quote from: Boreas on Sep 02, 2016, 07:12 AM
Lol what? They use OVH (according to maxmind.com) in Montreal. Our host is in Los Angeles. Totally different web servers. Thanks for trolling tho.

Nobody in the rathena community likes you, none of your players on TalonRO like you. Even your co-worker GM's only put up with you because you do unpaid work. Also they are hosted on the same  webserver I checked.

yC

A reply after 6+ years, okay whatever that mean you have the last word.  Locking this.