OnceRO Back @ it with the white vans

Started by Kris, Jun 30, 2016, 11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

2k21 Return

flipflop9000

Well my last 2 forum posts got deleted. Last thread asking perfectly valid queries regarding "database leaks" got deleted(Luci thought it was trolling-flame inciting), along with me posting as to why the GMs or admins never acknowledged or explained anything regarding the forums going down for 10 days prior to my thread then she keeps referring to it as if people can still see it. Insisting that I troll the GMs when she can't produce any proof. I for one, have never trolled the GMs.

Spoiler

Apparently this is "treating GMs lower than minors":

^Also referring to my "complaint" where I merely asked for an explanation regarding forum down for 10 days.
My reply:

Bringing irrelevant facts to the table, asking for an apology? And Kris still manages to make an appearance. Wow.

^ and of course, what is a forum without retorts?
\/
Then I get banned. Last post deleted which she then quoted and probably forgot to delete.

[close]

So this thread apparently made me "mad". Meh.

Spoiler

10/10 would uninstall again.
[close]

Prism~

This server is still relevant? Lmfao. Still not surprised, as always.

flipflop9000

Welp, after all that fiasco:

Spoiler

[close]

TL:DR-
-2 GMs resigned due to Leaf being MIA and Leaf giving some excuse(car trouble/ accident) for inactivity. Deleted hidden "GM section" in the forums(filled with one year of ideas) once the forum came up after 10 days of inaccessibility. Basically GM Leaf kicked GMs, server and players to the curb and left to die.

-GMs had the suspicion that GM Leaf is making a new server on the side: Unstoppable-RO that came online May 27, 2016. And I must admit, the forums are very similar( to the point of copy pasting ). Also GM Luci is suspicious that GM Leaf=Yrvine. And well, Yrvine doesn't have the best reputation within the RO community.

Spoiler

Now, don't get me wrong, it could be some stolen code or features. Guess we'll never know.

Kris

2k21 Return

flipflop9000

Yuzo

Leaf = Cookie/Cawliflower confirmed

People like these guys ruin the ro community. Taking advantage of loyal players for their own sadistic means.

Reading GM Luci's posts, I feel sorry for her. It seems like she dedicated herself to the server.

Kris

2k21 Return

Kensei

The more I see the clown fiesta the more I'm thinking of supporting Kris despite his way of posting.

OnceRO should stop hiring GMs that has periods 24/7, end of story.

AssassinoftheCross

I've played Once for a while, and it definitely does not have the 400-500 pop. I suspect foul play, because vending only has like 100 people in it, and cities are dead. No way theres 300-400 people in dungeons/fields.

BestPlayerEver

Lol. And I remember the "ONCERO SO GOOD, JOIN ONCERO, LEAVE WOONRO"

Meanwhile I was saying how everyone on OnceRO is retarded and how the population count is fake.

Good job Ara Dandy and Luci/Undertaker, you're all retarded. Not sure why you waited til this point to realize you were getting f*** fooled.

Kris

Quote from: Kensei on Jul 01, 2016, 11:39 AM
The more I see the clown fiesta the more I'm thinking of supporting Kris despite his way of posting.

what's wrong w/ my way of posting fam
2k21 Return

Inochi

<3

Humpy

Quote from: Yuzo on Jul 01, 2016, 05:38 AM
Leaf = Cookie/Cawliflower confirmed

At least Cookie never left us without a way to contact him.

Aerogorn

Quote from: Humpy on Jul 02, 2016, 12:01 AM
At least Cookie never left us without a way to contact him.

any server involved with cookie is bound to fail after 4 months