NovaRO The Great Pretender - Warning to EVERYONE

Started by TreasureEyeland, Jul 07, 2019, 12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rags

treasureisland is master of logic and argumentation.  rest of y'all merely single-brain-celled organisms, and he has rebutted u all b4 y'all even said anythin. and so tokei must resign in order to compensate for his oversight.

Koen

Didnt know that u were that mad against me bcuz some ppl told u that i were "spreading rumors". I dont really care if u believe me or not at this point.
The staff extended the event once to buff some skills and also fix others things, this led to clear all the Leaderboard 1 time, and being honest, this is how they should apply any fixed skill inside the event, right?
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/587435821104365569/597548520626716704/unknown.png?width=1026&height=295
But after fixing Warmer + Ominous Moonlight, no one said a thing, just a silent fix, didnt even tell about it in game, most ppl didnt notice cause they dont know about this.
Just some days ago they published this:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/587435821104365569/597554468250189845/unknown.png?width=860&height=473
The leaderboard changed after this "fix" but they just let us know after the event ends, so we cant even argue about it.
Also the staff complain about the ppl not reporting that "bug", what if this was a legit strat like Element Change(The one that make the #1 jump from 5.5b or smth to like 7b), atleast me, i wouldnt report it because there were staff member participating, how u guys want me to ask if something its considered as bug or not if u have staff members tryharding the event? Sorry, next time i will ask Ara if we can use that strat or not, but gonna beg her to dont use it if she approve it  /heh
Also, we have this element nerfs inside the instance
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587435821104365569/597565346177744908/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/587435821104365569/597565551031746560/unknown.png
But somehow, they let everyone use this:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/587435821104365569/597566394506149919/unknown.png?width=1005&height=473
This skill can turn the monster in water/fire/wind/earth level 4, what is a great advantage.
Teams will be able to choose its element between Level 1 Neutral, Fire, Wind and Earth elements.
So, this skill make the warlocks(top DPS after a wind insignia fix) doing insane damage using Chain Lighting cause u can just turn the mob into Water 4 and say goodbye to their element table and the nerfs that they made, bug or not? Well, if #1 can use it, looks legit, i mean u guys have a GM there, just ask ur teammate if u are abusing a bug or its ok to keep going with it  /heh
Sad that when the first leaderboard got cleared they extend the event and also give a compensation to the teams there, but this fix, the staff just keep it as a secret fix, and let everyone know about it after the event ends, who cares about the effort, who cares if the team being affected could be able to get 2nd place without using the skills that u forgot to disable, but well, its already done, the staff make a decision, quite unfair, but cant even argue if they are closing the topics on our forums.
The next time u guys want the ppl to trust in the staff members, shouldnt do competitive events with actually staff members tryharding.

ninekoki

Eternal reminder

Also paid shill are out in full force, pathetic. Well at least people like Ara get paid, meanwhile Arias does it for free.

Deegs

Hehe you guys are all cute, at least you're not being silenced, that'd be awful. Imagine if you could be a single click away from being banned. Truly a shame if I do say so!

NeverStrike

I don't need anyone to resign. I just want to voice out my opinion on this matter and I want people to see it. (Because our GM locked our thread)

I am very disappointed in how the GMs handled this situation. They have lost my trust and respect. They were very unprofessional.

I personally loved the Deeps event because it tested my years of RO knowledge. We just needed to deal the most DPS on a single dummy with 5 players. It was a delight for PVM focused players, such as myself. In their event, a subset of the rules mentioned several skills that are disabled such as:Bloody Lust, Feint Bomb, Fire Expansion Level 3, Fire Expansion Level 4, Flying Side Kick, Star Gladiator's Miracle, Scar of Tarou, Thorn Trap, Volcanic Ash, All GX Poisons. More importantly, Aside from the documented changes, there are many other skills and items that are also disabled, but their usage will not affect the event in any way. Thus, this vague ruling directly or indirectly gave the players the freedom to experiment and find skills that might work. Maybe not a lot were invested in the Deeps event, but for those who were, we tried and tested a lot. A lot.

I main RK and SE but had a general knowledge of the other classes. I have end game equips already with my SE. However, in order to get higher damage, I needed to learn about the skills of other classes. I was using NovaRO information regarding the skills supplemented by IRO(which may not be uptodate) and Divinepride. Mind you that testing Deeps is a 5 player event. I was very fortunate to have friends that joined me. They were also end game geared as well. We were at different timezones but adjusted to each others schedules. After a lot of tests, we saw that elemental change worked. After doing more tests towards the end of the Deeps deadline, we saw that ominous moonlight + warmer worked on the dummy. The GMs who might have handled the event may or may have left these skills unchecked, thus they worked. However, this was the setting of the dummy for weeks already. People who were testing will eventually find out. The dummy might have been an imperfect puzzle but everyone was solving the same imperfect puzzle already. However, the GMs then suddenly decide to remove pieces from the puzzle at the last day.
(sidenote: I was using Jitterbug Combo on the first day, it was fixed a few hours after and I am fine with that. However fixing something at the last day, not informing the players and just closing the event, that is another matter.)

What really irritates me is that the players who tried, invested their time, effort and resources and found skills that worked are now called cheaters. Moreover, the GMs have selectively called those who used the Ninja strategy to be abusive whilest letting the elemental change bug, still legitimate. To be more precise, the elemental change should have weighed more as a disqualification as to stated to their ruling, the dummy itself had a modified elemental table. Clearly, elemental change bypassed the spirit of that rule. Either way, if they ruled both skills as bugs, might as well fix EVERYTHING right? I would have been fine if they fixed everything and then gave an extension to notify their players of the change they made. But this was not the case. They selectively still saved elemental change. The top 1 still brags that they earned it without "cheating." Thus, we can see a bias in how they call things a bug.

I personally don't care anymore if I got into the top 5 or not. This particular incident was more for the principles. The GM staff could have handled things better. I know people make mistakes. We all do. GM Tokei was brave enough to apologize but still blame the players for not reporting. What irked me is that he closed the forum thread. There are different sides to a story and they listened only to a few.

I know this Deeps event might have been a small project to them while preparing for their bigger project MH2 (which they set a deadline and still didn't follow, again very unprofessional). However, this was a big thing for us players who participated in this event. They are apathetic to the time and effort we gave their server. I still love the spirit of the Deeps event but I hate how the GMs ended and handled this. They have lost my trust in their next endeavors.

novaisalwaysright

I'm just gonna give it how it is. NovaRO is a sh*tfest wherever you go. It looks and is great if you are just a casual pvm player or you are really connected to one of the GM members/Nova (or an alliance member). If you do not fit under these categories then you really only play this game due to it being the only remotely decent pvp renewal there is atm which Nova takes full advantage of. The server looks great on the outside but the more you play and the more you go in, you start to realize Nova and the GM team are just completely bias towards a certain player base which really isolates the rest of us and then on top of that they make total idiotic decisions over and over again either due to bad decision making or because they are bias (this is being nice). Anyone from nova that rebuts this is probably one of the casual players, an alliance member, a GM member (ara), or have a good relationship with a GM (box and arias), or the owner himself.

Truthbeentold

Quote from: novaisalwaysright on Jul 08, 2019, 02:45 AM
I'm just gonna give it how it is. NovaRO is a sh*tfest wherever you go. It looks and is great if you are just a casual pvm player or you are really connected to one of the GM members/Nova (or an alliance member). If you do not fit under these categories then you really only play this game due to it being the only remotely decent pvp renewal there is atm which Nova takes full advantage of. The server looks great on the outside but the more you play and the more you go in, you start to realize Nova and the GM team are just completely bias towards a certain player base which really isolates the rest of us and then on top of that they make total idiotic decisions over and over again either due to bad decision making or because they are bias (this is being nice). Anyone from nova that rebuts this is probably one of the casual players, an alliance member, a GM member (ara), or have a good relationship with a GM (box and arias), or the owner himself.
+10000
100% subscribe these words.
For example you have the user Ariarqt who you can find in any thread regarding Nova, who is incredibly disrespectful with literally everyone, flames, etc. (probably  13 years old inside). But since he is a personal friend of Nova, he doesn't get warned or banned or whatever. He literally can s*** in your face or cheat or whatever without getting punished.
That is just an example of how incredibly biased and partial Nova's GMs are.
Yesterday, they had an AmA at discord, they were flaming the s*** out of the servers who had GMs that played the game, they intentionally hided Ara as a GM (a player), so I guess they have changed their mind/policies or the are just terrible inconsistent.
I rather have a GM who plays and everybody knows their characters so people can track what he does, that being so sketchy and fishy and hiding relevant information to the users.
You just have to enter Nova's Discord to check that.
PS: is it Q2 yet?

TreasureEyeland

Bump.

Anecdote on NovaRO's magnificent culture
on 2016
"Hey guys, you are all irrelevant" - Ariasqt

"Hey stop on hating on Arias, he's not doing anything wrong! :( " - Tokei

on 2019
"Dont make yourself more important than you are I dont give a flying s*** about you" - Ariasqt, 2019

"Hey guys, stop hating on Arias. He does not do anything wrong! :( " - Tokei

LOL.

I'm still waiting for your reply Mr. Thickface, GM Tokei.

Ariasqt

Yup and my point still stands nobody knows you, and hiding behind a random Name to shout insults wont change that, and nobody cares about it. Therefore..hey.. You are still irrelevant  just as I told you you are so, what's your point?  /heh

TreasureEyeland

But I was just quoting you Mr. Arias, so your own comments that I quoted are insulting? I'm sorry sir, but you seem to be very good at insulting then.

Btw, Mr Arias, you just said I'm irrelevant then you want to know my name? I see some great logic you have there sir. You probably scored high on that in your exam, seeing as you are very relevant.

Btw, sir, how are you relevant? Can you teach us? Please name one thing you did other than insult and troll that makes you relevant. Oh yeah, you won THAT King of the Hubrees event. Congratulations, you are VERY RELEVANT now!

Hehe, btw, you haven't rebutted any of my points in my post. The only thing you did was to call everyone "irrelevant". By your Relevancy, can you enlighten us through replying to any of those points with relevant logic?

Also, btw, Your Relevancy, it also appears that you use that word often - "irrelevant". You seem to be acquainted with so many irrelevants you know about it a lot. Maybe you and your life are one too. I dunno. I'm "irrelevant", right?

Peace out (since I'm irrelevant).

P.S. Btw, sir shouldn't you not reply if I'm irrelevant? I'll also post memes about you just so you know. But you dont need to reply, your Relevancy. I'm irrelevant, ain't I? :)

giacapoj

Quote from: Koen on Jul 07, 2019, 07:34 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/587435821104365569/597548520626716704/unknown.png?width=1026&height=295
But after fixing Warmer + Ominous Moonlight, no one said a thing, just a silent fix, didnt even tell about it in game, most ppl didnt notice cause they dont know about this.
Just some days ago they published this:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/587435821104365569/597554468250189845/unknown.png?width=860&height=473
I've been inactive in this server for months now and doesn't give s*** about the deeps but deeply cares about the server, I've been here for more than a year, but there's just so much more IMPORTANT updates and fixes that doesn't publish in main about the server so I always check the news and forum every one on a while so I'll just be inform and it just became the norm for me if I want to be updated, It's just nova thing. (I guess?)

TreasureEyeland

Mr. Giacapoj,

Sir the "fix" wasn't told in any outlet, be it forum, news, or discord. It was also applied only in the last 8 hours of a MONTH-long event. They also only revealed the hot-fix when THE RESULTS of the WINNERS were already out of the event[/u].

They were very punctual and very responsible you see.

P.S. To Mr Arias, oh yeah sir, I'm sorry for my irrelevant comment. You don't have to post another "you are irrelevant" comment coz you know, everyone already knows you are relevant. Its also honestly getting boring (*snore*), sorry Your Relevancy.

giacapoj

Quote from: TreasureEyeland on Jul 09, 2019, 10:18 AM
Mr. Giacapoj,

Sir the "fix" wasn't told in any outlet, be it forum, news, or discord. It was also applied only in the last 8 hours of a MONTH-long event. They also only revealed the hot-fix when THE RESULTS of the WINNERS were already out of the event[/u].

They were very punctual and very responsible you see.

My bad, after reading:   The outcome is really unfair imo. If only I read this sentence then I'll knew best whats the big deal.

TreasureEyeland

Mr Giacapoj,

Yes sir, but you know, GM Tokei is very fair, the epitome of fairness actually.

He actually calls the people who used those skills as "CHEATERS". He's also very generous and open-minded. When people complained about it in the Nova forums, he locked the thread.

He is a very professional GM.

Mr. Arias, his Relevancy, will surely agree to this.

Oh sir, sorry also, but Mr Arias will call you irrelevant. Please excuse him. He and his life is so relevant he calls everyone that.

Truthbeentold

Quote from: Ariasqt on Jul 09, 2019, 05:38 AM
Yup and my point still stands nobody knows you, and hiding behind a random Name to shout insults wont change that, and nobody cares about it. Therefore..hey.. You are still irrelevant  just as I told you you are so, what's your point?  /heh
A relevant person in a pirate server of a 15 years old video game.
Your mother must be proud.
Thank you for proving everyone point of you being a total **** and GM's supporting your behaviour.
That is the prove that the moderators and GMs are completely biased and not everybody is going to be treated the same, specially if they are new.
Instead of punishing behaviour like yours that clearly is against the gaining of new players and the growth of its player base, they support and sometimes even encourage that behaviour.
That only is enough reason NOT to play in Nova.
PS: personally, the only reason why I knew you was cause you were a completely and total retard and rager in discords, otherwise I would had no f*** idea who you were.  If that is your reason for being relevant, you should take a deep look at your life.