NovaRO

Started by KiKi DO U LOVE ME, Apr 16, 2019, 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
nova, am sorry for what being done here just forgive n lets move on  /lv
[close]

NovaRagnarok

How can a single person be so delusional. You broke the rules and you got banned.
You've literally been pushing the envelope for a while now and you're so petty that instead of accepting the punishment for breaking the rules you're going to make dumb claims about corruption.
Please stop wasting people's time.

The "do not scam other players" bit was in the rules since way back when, and it was actually on March 17, 2019 that we updated the rule to clarify further:
https://www.novaragnarok.com/wiki/index.php?title=Rules&oldid=22389

But as I mentioned before, the rules have asked players not to scam others since way back before December 2017.
https://www.novaragnarok.com/wiki/index.php?title=Rules&oldid=14920

For you to claim we changed the rules for you is not only ridiculous, but laughable. You're not that special, kid.

It is no secret that [GM] Tokei and the player Arias are friends. That does not imply or mean corruption. I'm sorry you have such a jaded viewpoint, but Tokei plays on NovaRO regularly, and he happens to play with Arias quite a bit.
Arias has been playing NovaRO for many years now, and spends many hours farming for the equipment that he has. This forum post not only disrespects and attempts to undermine the work that the NovaRO team puts into the server, but the effort that players such as Arias put into the game to earn the gear they own.

We encourage our GMs to play the server on legitimate characters, as it gives them a much more informed view on current topics, and keeps them engaged and motivated to continue to improve the server, not just for other people, but for their own experience as well.

On the topic of the item being recovered, we actually recover a lot more items than the regular player would assume. The wording in the rules page is in place because not every case is as cut as dry as yours was, and we cannot guarantee an item's returned in every single circumstance. Thankfully for Nishii, you were extremely blatant in your breaking of the rules and obviously have no regret, with your strategy to contest the ban being asking for "proof". We often times recover items sold to NPCs and dropped on the floor as well, as we know accidents can happen and as long as somebody else isn't negatively affected, we see no problem fixing their mistakes.

Additionally, I do not keep track on whether a player is a donator or not when handling a support ticket. Handling support tickets is very time consuming, and taking an additional step to check if someone's giving us money would not only be extremely unfair to other players, it would be a massive waste of time. We value each and every player, regardless of their status as a donator, and offer equal support no matter who they may be or what our personal thoughts on the person may be. That is, every player that isn't attempting to grief others and break the rules.

In closing, you promise proof in your thread title, but all I see is a bunch of irrelevant screenshots that "prove" Tokei's and Arias' friendship, something anyone and everyone in NovaRO will happily attest to.

Ara

Are you just angry that your scam got reversed? And that you're the only one who lost anything through it?

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

Ara

Last time a similar scam case happened, the player got it back too iirc. Scammer banned, abusive done returned. There's precedence for this kind of stuff, not because a player does or does not donate.

If you say it's false, it's on you to provide proof.

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

Ara

No one has ever gotten broken equipment returned to them. You're not special

NovaRagnarok

There's a very easy explanation for this and it really showcases how little you're thinking before making your post.
There's a major difference between a malicious player (you) tricking another player to steal his equipment and that being recovered, and you "accidentally" using a regular ore and "accidentally" breaking your equipment and expecting it to be returned.
When somebody "accidentally" refine breaks a piece of equipment, we cannot, and have never, returned said item.
Why? First of all, it's impossible to prove that it was indeed an accident, and secondly, you have to understand that even in an accidental attempt, there is a chance of success.
Imagine if the refine success was successful, I know for a fact you would not report the accidental refinement.
I can say without a shadow of a doubt that we have NEVER retrieved an accidentally broken or enchanted item.

You're literally comparing apples to oranges.

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

Ariasqt

My char was well known to have the character name "where is the proof", another character I have is "Refineyo"

Before making all these proof related names you copied Refineyo:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/283586752176717825/536442274683551745/screenNovaRO001.jpg

You got renamed for obvious reasons. Then you made these names:
https://imgur.com/a/MzhIBdr

"what proof" being obvious names relating to my char (where is the proof)

Another name of mine is bugproof and you followed with this one:
https://imgur.com/a/mv4rnRR

All of these are obvious associations/copies of my names which is against the rules:
https://imgur.com/a/r0hHQrC

Aside from that you even made char names that insulted me directly and even told me I'd suicide if the server closed:
https://imgur.com/a/zyCWMP3

You might not have noticed because of your limited thinking capabilities, but your own chars that you've posted are very low level, that backs up the claim that you obviously only attempted to copy my names. (what proof being a level 5 taekwon)

Despite all of that you did not get banned for any of these but for scamming another independent player, Nishii, who's well known for being in Alliance, a guild which I barely have any contact with and I would go as far as saying that I'm not exactly on good terms with them.

And now you are throwing out corruption claims... for being punished that you scammed someone? You offered people to enchant their Abusive Robes and when they gave it to you, you decided to keep it and log out.  /wah

About the corruption claims regarding GM Millefey:
After complimenting people for their costumes (calling them fashionable) I trollingly asked if I'm pretty too because my character looks like this:
https://imgur.com/a/0GprBFd

Obviously ugly as hell. I do not have any screenshots of that conversation because.. why would I screen that. This has nothing to do with me being me. If any other player came up to her looking like that troll char and asked her if they're pretty she'd answer the same so Idk what you are playing at.

Regarding your corruption claims about me winning events: the chance that I would win that event was 50% (if the same amount of players are on each side the system picks one at random) you are acting like I won a 1:10000000 roll or something and the prize was what... 3m? Something a newbie can farm in 10minutes or less?

I'd like to forward you to some statistics base course since, obviously, you are lacking education. The website seems to be made for middle schoolers so it's perfect for your mental age, I even went as far as choosing the right course for you:

https://www.mathsisfun.com/percentage.html

You're welcome!

Tokeiburu

Your ban is entirely unrelated to Arias. This is why you were banned:

2019-04-12 13:37:59: Nishii lent you the +12 Abusive Robe for you to enchant it with Honor Tokens (these are character-bound items).
2019-04-12 13:52:37: You sold the +12 Abusive Robe to a third party player unrelated to this case for 2 Carat Diamonds, 1B zeny and two other piece of gears.

You then resold the +12 Abusive Robe less than 15 minutes later, and then resold the other gears you obtained immediately afterwards.

As for the report itself:

Believe it or not, I did not want to ban you and I'm surprised you would think such a thing. When I heard about the report, I was shocked and didn't want to actually believe it. The first time I met you, I had fun with your Doram in Prontera; you were wearing the Legionaire Helm and I will always remember that because it was a silly look (which was awesome!).

I refused to believe such an old player like yourself would ressort to a scam tactic. You've voiced your opinions before, I knew you weren't too kind with the words, but still, you are an old player and I respect you for your dedication and time spent on our server. I would have hoped you kept the item on your Doram/RK, that way I could sort this out peacefully and have you return the item because you couldn't return it/had to log out/had other emergencies/any possible excuse. But unfortunately no, you resold the Abusive Robe 15 minutes after getting it, and then resold the other items and made a bunch of trades/vends. Sigh. I then fixed your mess, and made things right for everyone, like I always do @@.

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

Ariasqt

That's actually hilarious.

"I got dc 1min"

"damn he not login"

First referring to yourself as DCing then saying "your friend" isn't logging in anymore.

KiKi please, if you try to scam someone at least TRY to do it right  /heh

And unfortunately, I have no way of getting people punished or check their IPs or whatever, if I did you would have been banned on the first day we've clashed  /no1

Instead, you were dumb enough to actually "try" to scam some independent person and got yourself banned over 3b, thank you.  /kis

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]