/wah p2w server. gm's favorite player. thats why i quit long time ago

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

Terpsichore

Reading this mess made me feel like I'm 15 again.

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

Ara

You mean the guy who broke his equipment? Because you told him to? And didn't report you for telling him wrong information that cost him like a billion?

Didn't we just go over that broken equipment is never recovered? The guy didn't even ask for it back from a GM.

What's with the reading comprehension, jeez.

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

Donuts

Quote from: KiKi DO U LOVE ME on Apr 18, 2019, 03:07 PM
thats why i said before if you mess with gm's friends there are only 2 options, ride or die

*2 options when playing in any game: You either abide by the rules or break them.

How hard is it for you to understand? You got banned because of SCAMMING another player - that's all there is to it. I don't get why you have to bring up other stuff which don't have any connection to your case. You blame the GMs / other players for the consequences of YOUR actions and act like you're a victim.

Breaks rule -> Gets reported -> Gets banned -> Makes RMS thread "NovaRO GM Corruption bla bla" making dumb and false accusations (like yours) without any solid proof to back up the claim. Typical for players like you.  /ok

Stop being delusional. Your ban was justified and anyone in their right mind know would know that. There's nobody else to blame but yourself. Suck it up and move on.

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

Ara

I can say with relative certainty that the guy didn't make a support ticket to recover his Boots. I can also say that he wouldn't have gotten it back because it was BROKEN. BROKEN items are not recovered. So even if he donated like $1k as you claim, it doesn't affect which items are recovered and which are not.

I don't even think Nishii is friends with Arias. Is he?

Also I don't think we're the ones trying to hide you're posts. Your huge screencaps are doing that for you, we really don't have to do a thing.

As for the rule changes, there's a clear Revision History on the page, so you can see what changes were made. I personally haven't checked what it was, but for those interested, History is on the top right of the page. This is at that guy who left the RMS review about it, if you're reading this o/

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

Ara

I don't even know what you're trying to argue anymore @_@ Most of your claims (donator didn't get item returned) goes against your stance anyway so.... yeah guess there's no point arguing with someone that doesn't read.

Donuts

Quote from: KiKi DO U LOVE ME on Apr 18, 2019, 03:47 PM
i dont see any new rules?
nova saying if someone got scam player will not get banned n item gets return but at novaro wiki rules says item will be deleted wtf?
your trying to say we made new rules after ban of me?

"Do not scam other players. Stealing items from others or keeping borrowed gears may result in a permanent ban."
Take note that it stated "may". You may or may not get banned. I believe it's situational and the actions taken for resolving issues (not limited to scamming) vary from case to case. unFortunately, yours resulted in a ban.

"No one gets banned, the item gets returned."
Don't crop the other stuff out, he said other things before and after that line which explains why he said that.

There's a revision history in wiki which you could check since those rules already existed since before. Your questions actually have been answered already. You just need to learn how to read and understand. /hmm