Lapaco mod from Project Alfheim

Started by Kushiro, Oct 05, 2023, 02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kushiro

Quote from: amoryblaine on Oct 06, 2023, 02:39 AMThis is the cringest thing I think I've seen playing on this server and I've been trought alot. It is exactly the point that if you die 2 or 3 times in the period of 60 minutes you will use about 5 wind of verdure or whatver elemental stone you need and that is not more than 30k. a lvl 15 thief can farm 30k in a few minutes killing spores for strawberries or even selling sewer/ payon cave loot.

You keep calling it a falacy but this whole interaction is absurd and the fault lies in your hards OP. Your point was blatently wrong and people politely tried to argue with you and you went and became progressively toxic dying in a hill of idiocy.

Yeah with all the insults you sound "really polite" just like that guy that put words in my mouth and then ran away like a coward when confronted and asked to quote where I said what he was accusing me of saying.

The reality is I never was asking for any change I was just making a point in favor of a new player but never said anything should be changed that's why is even more stupid that this person went to the lengths of putting words in my mouth when it was just a simple discussion that up to that point was being respectful disagreement but the moment you try to put words in my mouth you may as well just outright insult me because it's almost the same thing.

I never argued in any capacity for a change, not only do I have a schoolar with endows but also are pretty much rich in-game so like I said I was just expressing an innocent opinion on why endow slave COULD BE annoying for some people.

amoryblaine

You keep going in circles with this infantile argument of the endow that is a moot point. If endow is too much of a hastle for some people, maybe they could buy elemental weapons or maybe start with one of the other dozen or so classes that work perfectly without endow until you can afford 50k-100k in endow / hour of farm?. You can also, god forbid, play without endow!!! You think you are being misunderstood but no one put "words in your mouth" and the only apparent escalation came from you. Yes, some new players might think that, but it is not like there is no other options for them, it's like you keep ignoring this point like you are actually blind to it.

Every word of this post is a waste of human time and you should delete this entire post and forget about this whole thing that does not mater. You felt disrespected but for everyone else you were disrespecting and not making sense. You are just adding fuel to a dumpsterfire each post you make by thinking everyone is after you. Just take 3 days, move on with your life and come back maybe, or not. It would be better for you if you stopped, I am done with this. Good thing is we need new players and drama is the best way to get them so the timing is perfect, thank you for this! But I still suggest you to stop.

amoryblaine

The reality is I never was asking for any change I was just making a point in favor of a new player but never said anything should be changed that's why is even more stupid that this person went to the lengths of putting words in my mouth when it was just a simple discussion that up to that point was being respectful disagreement but the moment you try to put words in my mouth you may as well just outright insult me because it's almost the same thing. <<Felt you would misunderstand (again)>> but this paragraph is shows what you are imagining. No one said you wanted to change and that is irrelevant for everyone, it is weird that it is relevant for you, people just were pointing holes in what you were saying and you were getting progressively mad.

I didn't adress it ( like most people ) because it is fiction, voices in your head. lol

charlielovesu

I'm not even sure if RMS is the proper place for a post like this. If you had a problem with moderation in any server discord you should definitely make a ticket in THAT discord.

In this case, thats the Project Alfheim discord, our discord.

Secondly, you sound extremely frustrated and exasperated. Getting muted is frustrating obviously, but given your other posts and your response to only being muted in the discord, I would strongly consider taking a break from everything for a bit to calm yourself.

The truth is our moderators kind of have to nip drama in the bud before it festers and gets worse. I understand that you may feel venting about an opinion about the server, isn't drama, but it can be if its posited in the way that it was.

It's ok to have an opinion that you don't like something about the server. You may not like a mechanic or a design choice, but right now there isn't really anything that's going to happen with that. So don't drag it into main chat, or in game for an extended time. We never really get on people who say something in passing, its when the venting becomes a discussion for an extended period of time and devolves into an argument that we will step in and do something about it.

Again, Paco is only doing his job basically. obviously you don't agree with the mute, but paco has to make quick decisions to resolve drama before it gets worse.I back him up on this one as from simply reading second hand from the posts alone, it was devolving into an argument and drama.

Also just remember that time outs are just that, time outs. you aren't banned, its basically a mod saying calm down and come back tomorrow when you aren't getting heated over what is essentially nothing.

Kushiro

Quote from: amoryblaine on Oct 06, 2023, 04:49 AMYou keep going in circles with this infantile argument of the endow that is a moot point. If endow is too much of a hastle for some people, maybe they could buy elemental weapons or maybe start with one of the other dozen or so classes that work perfectly without endow until you can afford 50k-100k in endow / hour of farm?. You can also, god forbid, play without endow!!! You think you are being misunderstood but no one put "words in your mouth" and the only apparent escalation came from you. Yes, some new players might think that, but it is not like there is no other options for them, it's like you keep ignoring this point like you are actually blind to it.

Every word of this post is a waste of human time and you should delete this entire post and forget about this whole thing that does not mater. You felt disrespected but for everyone else you were disrespecting and not making sense. You are just adding fuel to a dumpsterfire each post you make by thinking everyone is after you. Just take 3 days, move on with your life and come back maybe, or not. It would be better for you if you stopped, I am done with this. Good thing is we need new players and drama is the best way to get them so the timing is perfect, thank you for this! But I still suggest you to stop.

Saying no one put word in my mouth is a completely dishonest sentence, the evidence is there already.

I never said I wanted anything for free, my only "mistake" was to go a little bit against the narrative of "the cult", "the mass" and give a bit of a different opinion.

You say this is a waste of time yet you seem to be happy to waste it posting ,seems your time is not as important as you claim it is.

Kushiro

Quote from: amoryblaine on Oct 06, 2023, 05:03 AMThe reality is I never was asking for any change I was just making a point in favor of a new player but never said anything should be changed that's why is even more stupid that this person went to the lengths of putting words in my mouth when it was just a simple discussion that up to that point was being respectful disagreement but the moment you try to put words in my mouth you may as well just outright insult me because it's almost the same thing. <<Felt you would misunderstand (again)>> but this paragraph is shows what you are imagining. No one said you wanted to change and that is irrelevant for everyone, it is weird that it is relevant for you, people just were pointing holes in what you were saying and you were getting progressively mad.

I didn't adress it ( like most people ) because it is fiction, voices in your head. lol

This whole post is a "waste of time right"? So much that you made two post on it?

Like I said, it seems it isn't a waste of time at all.

I never said I wanted everything for free, that's a strawman fallacy and the moment that guy gets confronted about it and asked for the exact quote where I said that he acts like a victim and then cucks out and blocks me.

Kushiro

Quote from: charlielovesu on Oct 06, 2023, 05:05 AMI'm not even sure if RMS is the proper place for a post like this. If you had a problem with moderation in any server discord you should definitely make a ticket in THAT discord.

In this case, thats the Project Alfheim discord, our discord.

Secondly, you sound extremely frustrated and exasperated. Getting muted is frustrating obviously, but given your other posts and your response to only being muted in the discord, I would strongly consider taking a break from everything for a bit to calm yourself.

The truth is our moderators kind of have to nip drama in the bud before it festers and gets worse. I understand that you may feel venting about an opinion about the server, isn't drama, but it can be if its posited in the way that it was.

It's ok to have an opinion that you don't like something about the server. You may not like a mechanic or a design choice, but right now there isn't really anything that's going to happen with that. So don't drag it into main chat, or in game for an extended time. We never really get on people who say something in passing, its when the venting becomes a discussion for an extended period of time and devolves into an argument that we will step in and do something about it.

Again, Paco is only doing his job basically. obviously you don't agree with the mute, but paco has to make quick decisions to resolve drama before it gets worse.I back him up on this one as from simply reading second hand from the posts alone, it was devolving into an argument and drama.

Also just remember that time outs are just that, time outs. you aren't banned, its basically a mod saying calm down and come back tomorrow when you aren't getting heated over what is essentially nothing.

If you are indeed Charlie the administrator, I wasn't complaining about the server dude, I only gave an opinion on making a slave endower that was contrary to the standard herd mass opinion, I wasn't trying to get anything changed , the only thing I said is that I hoped the gryphon and fish head hat were implemented but it wasn't really about that, I was just saying that an endower slave can be a pain to make and use but just because that is what I think and not because I wanted anything changes or because I was complaining about the server.

I believe this whole thing is because of fanboyism, fanatism, blind narcissism which prevents people from accepting someone may not like something or have criticism about something you may like a lot and this fanatic narcissists can't take anything that goes against their own "this thing I like is perfect" narrative even if it's just as innocent as what I said, they truly take it as a personal attack or an act of war to say anything against what their worship.

He strawmaned my argument and said I wanted free stuff, I never said that and any honest person can see that in the screenshots I posted.

If the mute were to both of us I would have understood but he only muted me and I just won't accept that and in fact I didn't and he can shove his mute up his donkey because I was yesterday with my other accounts in the discord just fine LMAO, you have 0 power Laputa.

I'm cool with you Charlie so don't take anything here as an attack on the server or you, you should really start allowing suggestions though.

Xellie

/heh
Quote from: Aurus on Feb 13, 2024, 07:44 PMp.s. you are such a bad and toxic player I hope to never see you or your guild again