ForsakenRO

Started by toysoldir1, Mar 24, 2013, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmsjeon

Quote from: Chaz on Mar 25, 2013, 06:45 PM
The rop aint mine. The imp. Yes I've bought off a player. And no it's not just farming mvp cards and seeds, it's quests and specifically BoS which sell for 1k+ each and getting a few of them helps a lot. I certainly do have a life and spend a regular amount of time on farming. It's quite easy to farm wanted items. Not only that hunting zeny at the right spot + the rose makes it easy and fast to get a ton of zeny. Buying coupons at 35m each  at merchants (at for fild) and through B/C. plenty of people selling them.

Bought my imp for 4.5k.
Bought dorcus for 600
bought fset for 85 each part.
Str belts aren't worth anything anymore with the legendary gauntlets. Bought them at 35 coupons each.

In the meantime. Someone that hunts for 3-4 days , gets the knight set and some mvp cards can compete to fully geared donators. So i'm not even sure while I'm telling you all this. I think the accusations from the topic creator have been obviously proven wrong as he has no proof to back them up either, so there's nothing more to say.

So, just because I like the server that I play and am disgusted by lies spread about it that means that the admin instigated me to write this?  I'm not even going to comment on that.

This is my last post here as the topic creator admitted to have no proof whatsoever for the claims (lies in this case) that he made. So people can judge for themselves.

Are you serious about this? its nearly impossible to have that in 3-5 months unless your not doing the right thing. In my case I spent a year and 24/7 to have that gears.

I know a friend got right in haft a year by botting using openkore that's the only think he know to catch up with other players. <-- this the other method of getting rich coz as toysoldier1 said we got a life you know

SecretBear

Why the fudge are you guys going off-topic now. What does rich and fame has to do with any of this s***? Quit jerking off to Chaz. This server seriously had me made a RMS account just to respond to this topic. The f*** is up with that? I swear to f*** god.. Forsaken RO was like the best Mid-Rate server ever now look at it... I'm dealing with all these s*** and people. I barely even play anymore... Me and Deniz are rivals and we don't like each other. Almost the whole server didn't like him. Reason why we would always attack his castle. I barely even log on or play anymore and I don't even know why I'm putting up with this s***. Mostly for WoE. A few days ago, Deniz msged me about treasure chest and asked why prt. doesn't drop like any other castle. I replied to him. And I told him it had two IDs. But its like that for every castle. Each castle has Two IDs. I been knowing structure was build like that ever since I had my own server. Two ID default for every castle and it has been like that since the server was made. But on fRO, only one of the chest id in castle drops, emp, wings, imp, f soldier.. etc. all of it. And the other one is just F soldier and Box. That's all I know and said. And that's what I explained to Deniz. I didn't accused anyone or complaint just to make this clear.

Quote"Genesis: Second, I've been accused by both you and Perishable of intentionally lowing the drop rate for YOUR castle."
What castle, Jorge? You act like I run the server or own a castle. I do woe and sometimes we do get to open drops. I didn't make any topic or complaints about this. The only thing I told him was only one ID has IMP, Wings, and EMP, F Soldier, Red BOX that was modified. The Other ID is just Red Box and F. Soldier. What's wrong with me telling him that? Don't tell us to do the any research. I been knowing that it was like that. Like what are you trying to school? When have I ever accused you of lowing any drop rate for castle/my castle? I never even complained or said anything that you did. Do I own a castle? I mean, s***. If I conquered one, It'll be under my guild but have I accused you that you did that and all these corruption? But I do see a lot of corruption that happened with me and people around me.  This server seriously had me make a RMS account just to reply to this topic. I don't even know why I'm even involved. If I see my name or anything happened with me again. I'm doing this s*** too. Full of Drama. Deuce.

Perishable

Farlance

Jorge Delgado has a god complex and a fragile ego.

Woe betide anyone who says anything bad about him; He might send his butt-buddy Justice here to try and clean up his messes.

Thus far we've got the two GMs of the largest, most successful guilds here speaking out about his practices. And they don't even like each other.

It says a lot when two people who can't stand one another on a personal level reach a consensus about a particular topic.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Amalia on Mar 25, 2013, 11:47 AM
Oh, the irony.

A wild professional Administrator has appeared... /heh

A lot of their updates are just a plethora of aesthetics including custom items, maps, etc. It seems to be a donation-driven server, and nothing really impressive feature-wise. Adding a few items (20-30 including client-side and server-side implementation), maps and such, takes me 30 min. ~ 1 hr. max. That's why my server doesn't bible-thump the "we so customzzzzzzzzzzzz wit 20000 itemz" train. On top of that, our community would barf. On the other hand, players don't really understand how simple a lot of that is--well, for me it is. So, if a player doesn't think the updates are great that isn't really something you'll look smart defending, anyway.

I'm glad Justice rejected my proposal to recruit him onto my server.  This was a few weeks back. He decided to lecture me on how it was unprofessional to headhunt Administrative staff. Funny thing is, ironically, big companies do this in-real-life. I was very friendly and complemented him, but he was rude. A simple "I'm sorry, I'm not interested" would've been enough but his character is the type that is somewhat presumptuous.

Anyway, the staff should really work on their professionalism. Calling players "idiots" shows a lack of maturity.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

lenneth

I have been refraining myself from commenting on this since yesterday. But just can't hold myself back after learning more about the matter. So here I go

I am a friend of Deniz, but I may not agree with everything he said. So I'm here to give my two cents on the matter as a neutral party.

@Deniz

1.   I know you are pissed and upset but getting personally was really uncalled for.

2.   Regarding donation items, yes they are strong, and yes the fastest way to obtain them is through donation. However, I must say it is not that difficult for someone who do not donate to be fully donation level geared contingent on commitment. I have seen quite a couple of players getting fully geared in a month or two. It may be more difficult to achieve such success now due to the devaluation of rare items, but donation items are depreciating too, so to be fair, I don't think they are that hard to obtain.

3.   Salary for WoE is actually pretty common across servers. For guilds that do not give salary/supplies, they are usually small and consist of a group of close friends, or there is a fair and strict system in place for the distribution of castle drop in which the guild leader do not enjoy any privilege. For salary paying guilds, it is usually mutual understand that guild leaders get priority on the drops, the dispute is usually on how much the guild leaders are entitled to before they release the rest for guild distribution. Of course there are also guild leaders who pay a bomb and yet don't keep anything for himself, which is a noble act, that we cannot expect to be the norm and for all to follow.

4.   As for players who donate receiving preferential treatments, welcome to the real world. VIP system is everywhere. I am not saying it is right, I am just saying it is difficult to avoid. Therefore, I don't see this as an issue as long as bottom lines are not crossed.

5.    Castle boxes are pretty much explained by posts above, basically it is default setting that each castle has 2 types of boxes, one generic, another one unique to the specific castle.

6.   For your parting gift to the server, people may call you childish, immature or whatever. I'm not gonna go down that line as I can understand your frustration and it doesn't make sense to ask you to bear consideration for the server as right now the only thing that makes sense to you is probably to screw the server as much as possible. However, on a personal note, you do realize the guide you released is the hard work of someone else? My guild handed the guide to you in good will, also as an appreciation for the information you exchanged with us. It is really not the nicest thing to do to publish this without discussing with us first. It may not feel as bad as what Ferth has done to you, but I hope you understand that what you did is to some extent, betraying our trust in you as well (you are the only one to get a hold on this guide besides our guildmates).

With all that said, I just want to reiterate that I understand your frustrations, I would be if I were in your position, but you could have handled this better. We would be all willing to help you had you approached us before this reckless retaliation. Don't be mistaken, I may be mad about you releasing our guide, but I'm still a friend, contact me or Ryan on facebook/skype if you feel there's anything that we could be of help.

@GMs on guide releasing issue

Deniz may have started off on the wrong foot, but to be honest, I think your counter measure, which is to publicize all hidden quests, is really not a rational move. It's like "oh you wanna hurt me? I'm gonna hurt myself first so you have nothing to threaten me of". Let us be honest and drop the fancy excuses of how this is going to do good for the server and how newbies can benefit. Those are spillover effects, not the genuine driver behind this move. If this had been the genuine reason behind it then Friggs quest guide would have been released long time ago since it has been out for ages.

And whatever Chaz said about this official announcement that eventually GMs will release an official guide for the quests, I really don't recall reading this anywhere. All that I recall are stern warnings about the absolute 0 tolerance for the slightest drop of hints with regards to such quests on forum. It is this level of secrecy enforced that resulted in massive incentive awaiting players who can crack the quests. So to be fair, I don't think it is right to condemn players who "horde" the quests. They did not stop others from doing the quest, neither did they sabotage them. Why do they get blamed just because others has no time/too lazy/not bothered/not capable to complete a high difficulty level quests? Is it wrong to circulate the guide within close friends? Let us be very frank, If it were you, are you willing to share your hard work to some stranger who just comes up to you and expects free lunch? Let's not be too optimistic.
I cannot agree with the justification of players "hording" the quest, however I do agree that the price of the ring was ridiculous in the beginning, you can call them overpricing. But, ring price has now reduced to a reasonable rate, which I see as moderate profit for people who actually worked for the quest. So this reason does not stand, and so does the "you have made enough profit already" justification which is based on the validity of the previous claim.

My point here is not to shoot the GM team, I'm just trying to null the reason given to us for the release of the guide which is flawed. It seems to me, that the root reason for the release of the guide in conjunction with the whole Deniz episode is just to counteract Deniz's actions, and that, is not a weighted move. Instead of damage control, the damage is amplified to cover the "weakness" (by weakness I mean prompt to attack by furious players) of the server at the expense of other players. That aside, I just don't see why truth can't be told and players who cracked the quest has to be the scapegoat to take the blame.

I'm not here to flame or fight for the reverse course of action. This already done there is no point arguing over it. I just hope in the future, the team can weigh the alternative and chose the best course of action and not act on impulse, it is one thing for players to fuss and be a ****, it is another for the team that leads the server to get carried away. Yes we are all humans, humans have temper, but when you took up the position, you have signed up for the responsibility which exerts certain control on your rights.

Deathina

Quote from: Cocaine on Dec 21, 2012, 03:12 PM
Hello Ratemyserver !

I am the dude on the last Skype Conversation .. and i would like to mention that genisis did a Good Job on banning Maria ..
Why i did a bad Review ?? I was pissed because a Thanatos Card dropped and the server lagged and i couldnt pick it up .. i was just pissed nothing else ! .. next this server is .. god damn awesome many GMS active and they all do their job well except Maria .. She was GM too and a corrupt one .. letting other Friends of her win EVENTS & stuffs ...

next she took items from a player called mano which did a chargeback on the server and took his money back .. i think thats a perm ban isnt it ? yes it is .. she got a new chance by gen .. and ruin the new chance gen gave her

if i would be Genisis .. i would never give her another chance .. Why ?? coz she is addicted to this game .. she have to go out and explore the world .. i mean a girl that have 6 boyfriends in a game ?? hello ??.. genisis has improved her life by banning her .. she clearly deserves it and im not a hater .. just telling the truth ..

ty & cya & please delete this bad review about gen he's working hard on the server everyday

(sry for my bad english)

Wow. i'm surprised you posted a bad review of how bad fro is when clearly u defended him in my thread. Woo~ life is funny.

toysoldir1

i think it was clear that i wrote like that for my own profit :P

Deathina

Quote from: toysoldir1 on Mar 26, 2013, 10:13 AM
i think it was clear that i wrote like that for my own profit :P

Lol^

+1

evildog

THIS IS THE 3RD TIME GMS BANNED ME FOR NO REASON! THEY NEVER EXPLAIN ANYTHING COULD RMS ADMIN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS WE JUST DONATED 350$ WHAT THE HELL  /pif  /pif

Juni87

Quote from: evildog on Mar 29, 2013, 06:35 AM
THIS IS THE 3RD TIME GMS BANNED ME FOR NO REASON! THEY NEVER EXPLAIN ANYTHING COULD RMS ADMIN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS WE JUST DONATED 350$ WHAT THE HELL  /pif  /pif

Genisis is not just banning all the rich players .. he also favorize the people that gave the reasons to ban the riches

Proof:
the people which banned my nobel leader .. use the same tools to cheat ingame .. but those didnt get banned ? why ? cause he favorize people that ban the riches..

ingame name: Ferth. / Emes

Ingame name: SoundsNice / Ryoku

the reason why they are shown as offline is obviously .. they thought the conversation will be deleted too  /heh

but the most funny part is .. after banning deniz he is trying to get her well DONATING girlfriend back to the server  which already quitted before and gave all items to deniz .. she was never good with Genisis.. always provoking him and stuffs how come he is willing to help now ? cause one RICH banned another rich should come back and cover the donates .. but failed.. she also believe he is just willing to recover few of her items so she go play there again and donate huge amounts. but he failed :)

Sky`

/omg /omg /omg

Well evildog and me we banned for no reason few hours ago

and this is my 1st banned with no reason all of my account and my friend evildog get banned /x /x /x

Triper

Quote from: evildog on Mar 29, 2013, 06:35 AM
You know that RMS has no powers in real life, right? We're not the police, we just help people know facts about what happens in the "RO World" to prevent more damage in the future.
Also, 3rd time? You paid money to get unbanned last two times[at least is how I see this working after reading this posts]? If yes, it's a bit your fault too.

Don't forget that if you donated by Paypal, you can fill a dispute for a charge back or something similar and see if you can get your money back.
Quote from: Sky` on Mar 29, 2013, 07:33 AM
Well evildog and me we banned for no reason few hours ago
and this is my 1st banned with no reason all of my account and my friend evildog get banned
There is always a reason even if most of the time it's not available to public[if it's valid or not it's another thing but not jumping into that] because even if the staff bans you just because yes[I'm not saying/claiming that it was the case], it's already a reason.

Luxie

^ sums up my thoughts on this thread, and I kind of feel like it's useless to even say anything about it.

It's just disgusting, whole of it. So much lies.
Time to learn to some people how to accept their mistakes and stop blaming others when they've done something wrong. (:

Nobody on fRO gets banned for no good reason. No one.

Sky`

Yea i know theres a Reason why getting banned but the GM's dont take my side to talk  /sob

i was wondering they mistaking a wrong person  /wah

or they just set me up

Triper

Post some evidence about that "mistaking a wrong person" and rant about it here then? Just trying to help since if they don't want to give you an answer there, maybe they will give you one here.

This is also not an 100% sure thing, I warn you in advance, since staff also has the right to not share it [and there is also the chance of them not even read your post here] since it's their server and it can be a delicate theme sometimes [a smaller and less detailed shared info would work for that cases tho] but, in this case, I think this would benefit both sides, nothing more [yeah, I know, more a side then another if it ends in one way but still ...] .

There is also the chance that some player from there know about your case and can help with this too even if sometimes players talk based on rumours they heard and there is a chance that they may change the reality of what happened but at least you would know something about this.

Side-Note to who is reading this[specially ForsakenRO staff]: I'm not taking sides, just wanting to help an user about getting answers to clear his mind about this.