ForsakenRO

Started by toysoldir1, Mar 24, 2013, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luxie

I might not be part of the staff or server anymore, yet I know the procedures, so Sky, if you mind sharing your story here to me or send it to me to a PM, I'll gladly try to clear up your mind with what exactly has happened. Note that I cannot really help you though - all I can do is give you an advice on what you should do and what's happened.
They would not set up anyone, they have no real reason to do so, about mistaking you as the other person, it can be possible but I highly doubt it since procedures before the ban are always sided up with screenshot evidence. Let me ask you few things:

Is it an IP ban, or is it an account ban?
How long are you banned for?
Did you share your account information with anyone?
Do you play in an internet cafe?
Have you made a ticket on ForsakenRO about this matter?
Try to explain your issue and why do you think you got banned?

Enderize

Quote from: Luxie on Mar 29, 2013, 10:56 AM

^ sums up my thoughts on this thread, and I kind of feel like it's useless to even say anything about it.

It's just disgusting, whole of it. So much lies.
Time to learn to some people how to accept their mistakes and stop blaming others when they've done something wrong. (:

Nobody on fRO gets banned for no good reason. No one.

Do you know you are even more worse than that Chazz guy? You sound pedophilic and t's disgusting how you say they got SS for everything before they ban right? So for speaking out my OPINION here i got banned? Are you fken serious about what s*** loads ur spreading here? So screenshots with PROOF of using Breakneck and Sprite hacks got posted here recently .. How come those people are still around and people that speak out the truth here got banned? just read my comments .. its very very funny that i got banned now..

Sky`

Quote from: Luxie on Mar 31, 2013, 06:09 AM
I might not be part of the staff or server anymore, yet I know the procedures, so Sky, if you mind sharing your story here to me or send it to me to a PM, I'll gladly try to clear up your mind with what exactly has happened. Note that I cannot really help you though - all I can do is give you an advice on what you should do and what's happened.
They would not set up anyone, they have no real reason to do so, about mistaking you as the other person, it can be possible but I highly doubt it since procedures before the ban are always sided up with screenshot evidence. Let me ask you few things:

Is it an IP ban, or is it an account ban?
How long are you banned for?
Did you share your account information with anyone?
Do you play in an internet cafe?
Have you made a ticket on ForsakenRO about this matter?
Try to explain your issue and why do you think you got banned?

nope i didnt get IP Banned only my accounts was banned
a few days ago i was shock i get banned and i file a ticket for this and genesis tell me i was involve in phpin
i share my 1 account but i already give that account to my old friend but my future account i didnt give it to my friend and tell him that i wont give a account again since my account that i give  was banned already

i was playin FRO since 2010 i've been friendly with my friends do the right things i didnt break the rules ingame and
some of my old friends was quit and lend me there items.. and gen said to my other friends that he have a proof " SS " theres too many possible ways to set me up by other players that hate me ingame over facebook  since facebook is a social networking service " Example make a account grab my photos and timeline photos " and take on SS with conversation

Right??? there is so possible ways like genesis said to me u got the answer unable to solve becuase over facebook they send me a SS that u are Phpin... even i dont do that i get rich because i buy and sell stuffs in game not in phpin
i dont want to risk and getting banned so this is my very 1st time that i banned

the problem here is i get banned in game + banned forum + blocked in skype by high council of FRO " Genesis " so i cant tell him my side that he mistaking a wrong person to get ban yea i know my friend Drag me To Hell A.K.A Evildog reported that he phpin/selling stuffs last year and me i just back playin fro last december

sorry my english is  poor

Luxie

I suggest you, before insulting me at least check up the words you are using. Where exactly did I sound pedophilic for simply defending what I know of the server and how it used to work while I was playing there, if I may ask? Or because I tried to help a person to understand why they got banned? You're just blatantly using the foul language, while I haven't harm any one in this thread personally, just stated my own thoughts about the matter.

People who use BreakNeck in this thread, at least if we are pointing out at same people, did get banned, so I have absolutely no clue about what are you speaking of at the moment.

The reason why there's a screenshot of every rule broken, is so they can stand up behind their action taken, not just throw the words on people like you are doing right now. I have no clue why you got banned, nor I will even go on read back on the thread to set up my mind on possible reason why were you.

.. Sky, I'll edit this after I come back from lunch and write a reply to you. (:

Sky`

Quote from: Triper on Mar 31, 2013, 05:59 AM
Post some evidence about that "mistaking a wrong person" and rant about it here then? Just trying to help since if they don't want to give you an answer there, maybe they will give you one here.

This is also not an 100% sure thing, I warn you in advance, since staff also has the right to not share it [and there is also the chance of them not even read your post here] since it's their server and it can be a delicate theme sometimes [a smaller and less detailed shared info would work for that cases tho] but, in this case, I think this would benefit both sides, nothing more [yeah, I know, more a side then another if it ends in one way but still ...] .

There is also the chance that some player from there know about your case and can help with this too even if sometimes players talk based on rumours they heard and there is a chance that they may change the reality of what happened but at least you would know something about this.

Side-Note to who is reading this[specially ForsakenRO staff]: I'm not taking sides, just wanting to help an user about getting answers to clear his mind about this.

i can give u a evidence " SS " of facebook that they was mistaking a person i dont hab SS ingame..

Luxie

This might sound strange, but did any of your friends share their account with you and were involved into PhP? If yes, your IP might've been saved up under their account name as well, and as for PhP goes, every account of PhPer usually gets banned.
Or that friend of yours did something regarding PhP, and your account was directly linked to his IP.
I understand that there might've been people that could impersonate you, yet, you would have to speak to ForsakenRO staff about this matter again and kindly ask if you can see the evidence. If you see any differences regarding facebook/s or names, you can point that out there. PhPing never gets banned without enough amount of evidence.

About the screenshot - what exactly were they mistaking there, I'm a little bit confused, I'm sorry. >.<

Enderize

Quote from: Luxie on Mar 31, 2013, 11:10 AM
I suggest you, before insulting me at least check up the words you are using. Where exactly did I sound pedophilic for simply defending what I know of the server and how it used to work while I was playing there, if I may ask? Or because I tried to help a person to understand why they got banned? You're just blatantly using the foul language, while I haven't harm any one in this thread personally, just stated my own thoughts about the matter.

People who use BreakNeck in this thread, at least if we are pointing out at same people, did get banned, so I have absolutely no clue about what are you speaking of at the moment.

The reason why there's a screenshot of every rule broken, is so they can stand up behind their action taken, not just throw the words on people like you are doing right now. I have no clue why you got banned, nor I will even go on read back on the thread to set up my mind on possible reason why were you.

.. Sky, I'll edit this after I come back from lunch and write a reply to you. (:

LOL!! .. you are just kinda dumbfounded cause u cant get over the FACT i got banned for writing a text here! i wasnt active playing there for over a year and now once i post the TRUTH in RMS my account got perm banned.. poor kid i made ya speechless so bad LOL .. again time wasted here ciao

Luxie

Again the language, please! (I don't know guys, but --- can anything be done about this senseless flaming on me, while I have not insulted him or anyone here with any of my words at all? If yes, then, please)

Made me speechless? Your post is even shorter than mine with addition of no meaning but just overly flaming, and you made me speechless? This is just ironic right now.
All I got from your previous posts in this thread is that you have absolutely no idea how hard it was to get geared up years back on ForsakenRO, and comparing to it right now, it's relatively easy to get geared up, even if you are perfectly new. So you've had no absolute clue what are you talking about, and I am sorry but I cannot believe that you've not played fRO for over a year. Actually, I highly suspect who are you, and if I am right, then this is just laughable. Needing a fake person to back up your stories full of lies isn't really smart idea, after all (:

Sky`

Quote from: Luxie on Mar 31, 2013, 11:33 AM
This might sound strange, but did any of your friends share their account with you and were involved into PhP? If yes, your IP might've been saved up under their account name as well, and as for PhP goes, every account of PhPer usually gets banned.
Or that friend of yours did something regarding PhP, and your account was directly linked to his IP.
I understand that there might've been people that could impersonate you, yet, you would have to speak to ForsakenRO staff about this matter again and kindly ask if you can see the evidence. If you see any differences regarding facebook/s or names, you can point that out there. PhPing never gets banned without enough amount of evidence.

About the screenshot - what exactly were they mistaking there, I'm a little bit confused, I'm sorry. >.<

Nope they didnt share their account with me Why should i... i just play home and sometimes i play in shop with my friend so we both get same IP in shop.. how do i speak to ForsakenRO staff they totally ban me ingame/Forum and block me in skype by genesis he dont want to talk to me so i can explain that he was mistaking a wrong person

Triper

If your friend sold items for real money and he plays in the same shop as you, he will have the same ip as you on logs from time to time so the same "tag" is on both and since staff can't be sure if you're telling the truth or not, they banned both for safety measures.

Sky`

Quote from: Triper on Mar 31, 2013, 01:19 PM
If your friend sold items for real money and he plays in the same shop as you, he will have the same ip as you on logs from time to time so the same "tag" is on both and since staff can't be sure if you're telling the truth or not, they banned both for safety measures.

i was telling the truth and they just mistaking a wrong person here /x it was last year that he get banned.. all i want is genesis give me a evidence that i was the one or my friend in facebook conversation that he have as a proof but why he cant give me that to me???

Sky`

if my friend was suspectin that he php why even me get banned it just because we play in the same shop?? thats unfair for me

Luxie

Usually, if they ban people playing in one shop's accounts (or shop's IP overall), there must be several cases (by several I mean a lot more than just one or three) happening in that exact shop you are playing in, and it would damage the server more, it's as Triper said, for safety of the server overall. :( I'm sorry I can't help you more, I don't know the other side of the story to explain it better to you.

Sky`

Quote from: Luxie on Apr 01, 2013, 06:18 AM
Usually, if they ban people playing in one shop's accounts (or shop's IP overall), there must be several cases (by several I mean a lot more than just one or three) happening in that exact shop you are playing in, and it would damage the server more, it's as Triper said, for safety of the server overall. :( I'm sorry I can't help you more, I don't know the other side of the story to explain it better to you.

well the shop we playin was not IP banned only those account of mine even here in home i didnt get IP banned