EnticeRO LOL!

Started by Kenjee, Jun 14, 2010, 03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenjee

Lol dude i haven't' killed a valk befor? uhh... dude i kill in with ss  in like 1-2 runs....  and i dont use reject since i was playing a server that dosent not have @warp

[Edit] P.S dont mind my grammer im writing this baked..

Akin

Quote from: Kenjee on Jun 20, 2010, 08:02 PM
Lmao akin, we all tested the rates and how mcuh exp u get from lvl 60 to 99/70 at 150x useing 300% i dont think will still get u to 99/70,  Lol dude i haven't' killed a valk befor? uhh... dude i kill in with ss  in like 1-2 runs....  and i dont use reject since i was playing a server that dosent not have @warp

[Edit] P.S dont mind my grammer im writing this baked..

Look , what you think means nothing to me , im just waiting a response from Tom tbh .

Stop wasting my time with your useless comments .

Tom~

Since i'm not taking sides here, I tested it. It takes reeeeeeaaaaaaally long, but it is possible. Even more if your server has @warp. Also, using a 300% battle manual, it is possible to reach 99/70 just by killing a Valk Randgris on a 150x server, if you are on level 60.

I apologize for acussing you without knowing your side of the story.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Akin

Quote from: Tom~ on Jun 20, 2010, 08:17 PM
Since i'm not taking sides here, I tested it. It takes reeeeeeaaaaaaally long, but it is possible. Even more if your server has @warp. Also, using a 300% battle manual, it is possible to reach 99/70 just by killing a Valk Randgris on a 150x server, if you are on level 60.

I apologize for acussing you without knowing your side of the story.

No problems , and really doesnt take that much time . Just @warp twice after the reject blade that way you don't die .

Thanks for the response ^^

Dervy

Well here's my story.  My son had broken his ankle.  Yes i have children. He's recovering he's still in a cast however which is sad because its summer break.  The name of the guild this person belonged to was named.. Wanna Be P****, or it was their common guild title.  I asked the player if they belonged to that guild because they were giving us bad reviews on rate my server due to some reason I am uncertain of.  This player was not banned.  He/She was muted for 5 minutes because he/she was harassing me about spamming through a quest.  They accidentally clicked "no" on the official npc who would no longer allow them to progress in the quest.  Its true i was busy at the time fixing errors and catering to my son.  While this player was complaining about making the mistake on the official quest, i was semi afk and missed quite a bit of the complaint.  When i asked them to repeat what they had said, i was told "if i understood English i would already know what they said."

About the leveling up of players.  There was a corrupt gm leveling players.  We found out by monitoring the control panel.  Saw that a player had zero experience yet was lvl 99/70.  They claimed that they achieved this through questing experience.  Administration did not think this was acceptable reason for the zero experience.  We tested the official quests.  It was deemed it was NOT possible to achieve lvl 99/70 without being #baselvl up.  We immediately found the corrupt gm and he was fired. His legit was also banned.

We were in a beta phase.  Unfortunately, a few players decided to abuse the review system in my opinion to try to thwart the server's potential.  I did read when making a review there is a stipulation saying:

# Reviews that do not give any explanation for the score given (no matter the score is high or low) will be deleted. i.e. "Best Server out there!", "Join Join Join <3", "This server SUCKS!", "GM corrupted the server. 10/100" Why "gm corrupted" will be deleted? Because it does not give a fair score with respect to the Stability/Availability etc.
# Reviews consisting of trolling, spamming and/or personal attack.

The reviews given by these players, all from the same guild, were never removed from reviews even though this thread proves their intent was malicious.  I would like to request this topic moved to a flame category and that the reviews made by this person and his/her guild mates are removed because it is harassment.  I would like to thank you for this consideration. 

Sincerely
Isabelle, EnticeRO administration