DO NOT PLAY WORLD-OF-RO ( LUMINARO ALSO )

Started by Dice2k21, Jun 03, 2021, 02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dice2k21

Be warned that this server was previously LuminaRO. After gathering a lot of donations, the admin (GM Lumina ) has decided to make a new server to get more donations. Please do not donate to this server as the admin will do the same thing over again ( abuse). The server is not stabled and always lagging. The community is very toxic and there is nothing new to this server. It's just pure money making. Be Warned that there is no GM to support and the economy is messy already. Thank you.

WorldofRO

Hello, Dice2k21.

GM-Lumina here. It is true that the server is based and was LuminaRO before.

The community is very toxic
- In what way was the community very toxic? Please provide your proofs or screenshots.

The server is not stabled and lagging
- World of RO is currently being attacked by multiple DDoS 24/7 since the opening but the server is still playable. We mitigated most of the attacks when server upgraded. You can view it in our updates in Discord.

It is just pure money making
- If you had really played our server, then you will know that all our Cash Shop Items are in the Quest Areas.

Be warned that there is no GM to support and the economy is messy already
- We have game staffs available for 24/7 so we do not see your point here aside from defaming us. Economy is very healthy, in fact if you had really played our server, #global and broadcast are pretty much lively. We had reached 1,000 online peak today.

Thank you for giving us a review here in ratemyserver and the time you gave us. Nevertheless, server is 12 days old, and being attacked by multiple DDoS. We already expected these kind of scenes. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
GM-Lumina

Dice2k21

Quote from: WorldofRO on Jun 03, 2021, 03:01 PM
Hello, Dice2k21.

GM-Lumina here. It is true that the server is based and was LuminaRO before.

The community is very toxic
- In what way was the community very toxic? Please provide your proofs or screenshots.

The server is not stabled and lagging
- World of RO is currently being attacked by multiple DDoS 24/7 since the opening but the server is still playable. We mitigated most of the attacks when server upgraded. You can view it in our updates in Discord.

It is just pure money making
- If you had really played our server, then you will know that all our Cash Shop Items are in the Quest Areas.

Be warned that there is no GM to support and the economy is messy already
- We have game staffs available for 24/7 so we do not see your point here aside from defaming us. Economy is very healthy, in fact if you had really played our server, #global and broadcast are pretty much lively. We had reached 1,000 online peak today.

Thank you for giving us a review here in ratemyserver and the time you gave us. Nevertheless, server is 12 days old, and being attacked by multiple DDoS. We already expected these kind of scenes. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
GM-Lumina

You just admitted that you are grabbing money by making servers after servers & your server doesn't provide good DDOS Protection. You are just waiting for money to come then abandon the server after milking it.
Typical money grabbing server.

You have 1 GM that doesn't know how to play RO. Well Played.

CreepyRomance

According to your Review you played like 1 day and on that day you played 1-2hours. if you're saying the economy is bad: no it's not. the market is active, global chat and broadcasts are hyper active.
"server after server" 1 server before WORO. please get your facts straight. the server is not a cashgrab, the donations from the previous server went into the current one. the GMs are available all the time and respond ASAP. please stop talking out of your donkey because you're mad at something that happened on LuminaRO or WORO.
if it was a cash grab server it was pay 2 win (:
i played a lot of midrates that functioned like that and LuminaRO and WORO are not on that list.

you're the only negative review on the review page and your account was created today and i''m pretty sure you just want attention for whatever reason. just play a different server, nobody forces you to play here (:  /kis

Dice2k21

This server is cash grabbing. Why not improved LuminaRO rather than making a new server that's hungry for donation? This is just not right! GM Lumina to hall-of-SHAME!. Open up LuminaRO and get our money served! stop making new servers and get money!!!!! scammers!!!

CreepyRomance

LuminaRO was slowly having less and less players, closing it down and using the remaining money to start WORO was the better call. far from a cash grab. all the people from LuminaRO migrated over without having any hard feelings because LuminaRO went down (except for being sad ofc). WORO's playerbase keeps increasing so whatever you say: no cash grab, great server, improved in any way, multiple proxies, runs even while being DDOS'd. EVERY cash shop item is AVAILABLE AS QUEST ITEM TO CRAFT. YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING. IT'S FREE 2 PLAY. IT DOESN'T FORCE YOU TO PAY ANYTHING LIKE A PAY 2 WIN SERVER.

Dice2k21

AT THE END OF THE DAY GM LUMIA ( ADMIN OF WORLDOFRO AND LUMINARO ) GATHERED A LOT OF DONATIONS FROM LUMINARO AND CLOSED THE SERVER TO OPEN WORLD OF RO TO GET MORE DONATION MONEY,  Nothingelse to say but WORLD OF RO IS MOST LIKELY TO SHUT DOWN LIKE LUMINA-RO AND GET YOUR MONEY WIPED LIKE TSUNAMI.  BE WARNED TO PLAY BUT NOT DONATE BECAUSE IT WILL CLOSE DOWN ANYWAY. ( based on owners history)

CreepyRomance

"based on owners history" 1 server. i would understand you if it was more than 1 server, but i don't. you're literally talking out of your butt. are you mad  because you donated on LuminaRO and didn't get anything on WORO? they even refunded a part of the money people donated. the server will keep going, longer than LuminaRO. close the thread, move on. nobody cares about you slandering the server btw. you're a single person in like 1.2k playing the server. (:

WorldofRO

Aeris, you were banned in Discord for trying to defame the community. You spammed our channels with toxicity. You spammed players in private messages to gain more attention for this review.

Whatever you say here will not affect the server's reputation. In fact, we will keep growing. All RO Servers does not force you to donate, hence every servers are free to play.

Dice2k21

Why are you sending screenshots of your conversation with another player? Shows just how professional you are!

Players, be aware that your data with this server is NOT safe!

Can you answer why you created a new server rather than improving your existing server? *Money Grabbing*

/gg

ps: I'm not even that guy, please be professional.

CreepyRomance

it's pretty obvious that you are indeed Aeris, newly created account, the only person who saw this post and mentioned it on the discord. the previous server didn't die because of not having money to continue it.
you have no proof for anything you mentioned. if you want to play a pay 2 win server go to NovaRO. plenty of money to dump into the refine system (:

Just take the L and leave

Vids

No one should take this guy seriously. He has less than a few hours played time on this server. He has been toxic from the moment he joined constantly harassing other members and players.

The reason for his post and review is because the moderators handled his actions accordingly. Harassing other members on the server followed by verbal abuse is unacceptable. I am glad they removed him immediately and his review should be removed due to not actually having an experience on World of RO.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe he was banned on Lumina RO for the same behavior or caught for Real Money Trading.

For those whom don't know, unlike many of these servers that last 2-3 months, Lumina RO lasted a year before it had to be shut down due to damaged game files. It forced the GM's hands to close Lumina RO. Since the server already withstood the test of time + damaged game files the smart decision was to close the server. As the #1 Donator and supporter for LuminaRO I was contacted directly when this happened because GM-Lumina knew how much I cared about the server. I told them it would be best to shut it down.

For those looking to possibly join World of RO, the playerbase has been 95% pleasant aside from the 5% of people like this Dice guy posting.

The Economy is doing excellent with affordable and fair pricing to help even new players get caught up quickly.

Donations are not pushed on anyone or required to be successful in the game. As someone stated previously in the post all items are obtainable without Donating.

I am from North America - United States, many other players I have met who are near me as well as those who are not speak English well. As someone who only speaks english its amazing to see many people from other countries speak English for me. It makes the experience of playing on this server that much more amazing.

I highly recommend giving World of RO a try, if its not your style I hope you find the right server like World of RO is doing for me. I have met wonderful new friends and as a new RO player having a blast. Don't try to ruin one server because it doesn't fit your toxic play style, find one that suits you.

Godrix

I figure i'll share my own experience, thoughts and opinions with pros and cons that i experienced because i see and have experienced both sides of the coin good and bad and i'm not a WoRO die hard supporter or hater.

I didn't play LuminaRO but i did play WoRO from launch day and was probably one of the if not the most geared the first few days till i slowly started to lose interest for various reasons and left like 4 days ago.

I do agree with dice that the server is a cash grab and honestly there is nothing wrong with that, i myself spent a bit selling cash shop points, admittedly when i saw someone with 1.3 billion silver on day like 7 from mostly selling donations i was a bit annoyed. The server is a Midrate with an emphasis on a VIP subscription with a mid end cash shop, anyone who has played RO for any time at all understands Midrate+ VIP+ mid game cash shop with sellable cash shop items is most likely in it for the money and not in it to make the next best RO ever so people should understand what they are getting into.

The server also has free to play ways to get all cash shop items via quest or buying from those who can sell it so it's a pretty fairy system when it's all said and done and to be honest the cash shop could be 100x worse, WoRO's shop is pretty average tbh.

The lag and rubber banding is a result of the severe ddos attacks the server has been under almost 24/7 which Lumina has worked her butt off trying to mitigate by switching hosts twice and upgrading and adding more proxies, Lumina is one the hardest working GM's i have ever seen and i doubt she sleeps much. Despite the severe ddos the server has grown to last time i checked over a 1000 players which is probably like 5-600 considering the 2 clients per pc which is my estimate and is amazing for an RO server.

The server is rampant with kill stealing and i had run into a few mob droppers but outside of pve content players were really friendly but there is definitely a language barrier.

Biggest problems i had was the guild pack system which was the most horrid thing i have ever seen, how quickly the servers economy inflated from guild packs, drop rates, VIP and floating rates, lack of available fluent English NA players/streamersand how insane it was that one player was allowed to/able to obtain 1.3bil in 7 days.

The guild pack itself gave guild leaders who applied 10 million silver and high end cards like raydric and thara and their guild members gained similar cards but with reduced effects compared to the mob dropped ones. The guild pack system caused huge issues for me personally and what i saw, for starters the admin made a guild pack NPC and people were making guilds then disbanding it for guild packs, people were also only wanting to join guilds for a guild pack and had no intention of being loyal which made being a legit small guild difficult to recruit actual players. I could share like 30 discord dm's of people saying they only want to join my guild for the guild pack said that is the only reason they wanted to join and mind you 95% of them did not meet the  specified guild reqs of speaking understandable english and would beg me to just let them join for the pack and they would leave.

I spent a couple days looking for a pure NA English guild during launch and could not find one so i made one myself and spent a week trying to get North American players, the server does have a few north American players but from what i have seen most of them do not speak fluent English or even enough english that i could understand and carry on a conversation. The few fluent English speaking NA players i did manage to run into were intertwined in Filipino guilds. There is nothing wrong with other cultures playing a US based server but it personally ruined my own experience not having a same time zone same culture based community to hang with with literally 0 English streamers among all Filipino ones.

The server itself is amazing and Lumina is one the best admins i have ever seen, the server wasn't personally to my liking and that's not the servers fault, but you can't argue or deny the server isn't good when there is 500+ single people playing it every day and climbing while under severe ddos attacks.

I totally recommend this server for anyone looking to get into WoE and pvp fairly quickly but i do not recommend it to people looking for a long term multiple year server.