Rebirthro Loki corruption

Started by rrobs, Jul 20, 2012, 10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrobs

Rebirthro Loki is a 255 lvl high rates server, had in past big corrution issues with a Admin called Ancyker, and we thought it ended, but didnt, ill explain:

The GM team on this server and even admin has Lilansy, Luxuri or Sen are all helping a woe guild called Frosted Puff, and how they do it? The just BAN everyone who try's to fight that guild in woe, one person Rayjan_24 was banned for use Macro, a big fat lie, they dont have any proof of it at all, and when people try to talk to them they just say: we saw it, when i know he NEVER used that, but people has Fullmetal fallout use macro and even worst Azarath has a +10 MEG a equip that we can't upgrade at all.

So For all who even think entering Rebirthro Loki server DON'T, this server will die and the fault is a corrupt GM team workin only for a few people, and why they help that guild, thats the funny thing all GM's i spoke are playing in the same guild i talked about...is a game is true, but not if we spend lots of money in donates to be BAN without any reason at all, and Syphon apparently can be the owner but HE DON'T CARES. Thanks for your time.

DeuxeVonL

Strong claims.

I think you'll need a lot more proof than that (I'm sure thats what many will ask, at least).

Triper

It's like DeuxeVonL said:

Words without pics or some sort of evidence to support it are just that, words.

And don't forget that nowadays there is tons of macro ways: Mouse/Keyboard Macros[Mouses/Keyboard with turbo keys], Program Macros[AHK and similar programs] and Manual Macros[Mechanic devices that click for you] and they're not easy to detect by any way.

rrobs

Well GM'S dont have any proof or screen at all, shouldnt we ask same from them? They even said can ban anyone no proof needed, only because they feel like?! I mean isnt a big risk entering a server where gm's can do whatever they want, if they hate you, YOU'LL be banned for sure...is that fair? About screens well when that happens to me ill be sure to take them, because apparently GM Team in Loki decided to ban everyone who is against FP, thats why i said the server is death and who is in server can blame GM team who instead of working making a server better take time to ban enemies of the guild THEY play woe...
Triper you play in Eir, yes i do know you better than you even can guess lol but you can check Loki talk to people man, youll see is for real what iam talkin in here, i even cant talk in foruns of rebirthro a gm threaten me to IP ban if i did, is that normal? And report the gms to who? When someone try theyre ban in the spot lol this is a closed server working for the benefit of a few, and is from GM team who need to clear this out, how? Just dont ban that way, they SHOULD videotape or screen their reports, isnt that fair? A cop cant prison me because he feel like, he need to proof if i did somethin, isnt?

DeuxeVonL

No one is saying you can't say what you're saying. However, that is all this will turn out to be. One word vs another. Sadly, the only thing that works here is visible proof (if you're serious about your claims).

Good luck to you though.

Triper

But as I said, without evidence is just words. People will probably assume that this is true based on the past of the server but is just that.

If you want to make this 100% credible you can post some stuff like:
- Evidence of GMs threatening you. 1 screenshot of that is probably enough to make this be credible by a lot.
- Someone reporting Fullmetal fallout, talking with a GM and asking why they don't care about it and they acting rude as an answer.
- A screenshot of the supposed +10 Meg.
PS - You can even hide your chars and your friends if you want to play the safe side as long as users can see enough evidence.

And yes, I know +/- how Loki is[based on what I read at the forum and friends talk about] but that's the point of the view of someone from inside which makes this turn into a plain one side battle and super biased which doesn't give much credibility. With some evidence nobody can doubt about what you claim that is happening at Loki.

rrobs

Iam just waiting for my turn to be banned because they are banning one person a day from enemies guilds with no proof at all, so my turn will come, ill film all and screen and post here. And now with Chibi out the staff things will go worst and worst...because Lilansy and Luxuri dont care about making any work for the server, only ban enemies of the guild they play...so...lets see...

lilalun

I typoed my name when creating this account and it wont let me make a new one, but in any case this is Lilalyn. (This account is linked to my official Rebirth email if that matters to anyone that can verify that).

Several things...
1) I don't play Loki and have NEVER been in a guild on it (except staff and guilds with no more than 3 people made for fun). Luxuri has no characters currently in any "major" guild.
2) Chibi HATED FP so if ANYONE was spiting anyone it would have been FP. As a collective the staff typically finds FP drama bait.
3) The last time I personally banned anyone was in January...there were 2 people, 1 of whom was from FP.
4)mysql> Select * from loki.storage where account_id = (select account_id from loki.`char` where name = 'Azarath') and nameid = 2629;
+-----------+------------+--------+--------+-------+----------+--------+-----------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------------+
| id        | account_id | nameid | amount | equip | identify | refine | attribute | card0 | card1 | card2 | card3 | expire_time |
+-----------+------------+--------+--------+-------+----------+--------+-----------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------------+
| 243305502 |    ***5348 |   2629 |      1 |     0 |        1 |      0 |         0 |     0 |     0 |     0 |     0 |           0 |
| 243305503 |    ***5348 |   2629 |      1 |     0 |        1 |      0 |         0 |     0 |     0 |     0 |     0 |           0 |

5) Any GM can ban anyone on any server, it's not just a Loki thing. We don't utilize that except when people try to claim they found a loophole so they shouldn't be banned because they weren't "really" breaking the rules.
6) There was proof on Rayjan_24's ban, but we don't necessarily release proof as there can be sensitive information in it. Nor are we under any obligation to.

Edit : removed part of the account IDs because I was asked to.

Boreas

There's always drama with GMs if they are still playing on legit characters. Easiest solution: do not.

As for the claims: screenshots or it didn't happen.