Anti-Nova ( Save the People of NovaRO ) Nova aka Gold Digger

Started by kizashi, Sep 12, 2019, 10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizashi

First of all Nova doesn't give a damn about RMS anymore, he removed RMS from his website and discord
he don't want waste his time on RMS, his just busy man counting his money  /go

\/
Ara (GM) = Guild - Alliance
Nishii = Guild - Alliance (the only guy in the server who got scammed and got his billions of zeny worth item refunded by Mr. Nova)
Alliance Guild has full support from GM's

It's funny that Ara (GM) won King of the Deeps event on top place #1, WoE Player, etc...
Besides this he/she can view anyone's equips, so it's a very good plus point for WoE Guild - Alliance and some close friends like Arias, etc...
/no1

Regarding on kRO, they don't follow a sh*t from kRO... All they follow is what's good for business and that's Money !!!  :)

Horror Toy Factory drops been nerf
17.1 Mobs drops been nerf
GTB is nerf too (Run 10 Endless Tower back to back with BBG [100%] on till GTB [5th floor] many times you don't even get Gold which is 100% drop)
It's like 7-8 year old server with only 2 GTB card's (1 with Arias GM's best friend, other i don't know maybe a myth?) Good coding on this thing
Still using old refine system, they know on new refine system they can't make more money as compare to current refine system
as their main income more then 75% is from enriched oridecon and enriched elunium

Nova will never get that kRO MvP card exchanger to his server,
he know's very well if he do MvP price will become cheaper means low donations as I said before what's good for business is Money !!! :)
And this Nova and his staffs says server will die because of that thing, MvP card inflation, bla bla bla  ;D
NovaRO is money sucking machine where you been charge 5$ for extra storage, taking very good advantage of his population
Again what's good for business is Money !!! :)
Nova invented a machine where they making gold from potato

Let's come to the RMT

First thing you should had never done this to this guy, he donated like 5k+ of $ to you officially
He was desperate in buying Thanatos Card for pure zeny / trade whats so ever
But this Nova & Tokei thought suddenly he stopped donating us, means his done with his donation to our server... okay let's play game then
Tokei started selling Thanatos Card for real money and sold him for 1500$, once Tokei received the money, he got insta banned
it was very good move by him that he refund his money asap or else it was like free money to Tokei damn 1500$, Tokei had gift his GF an iPhone with those free mula

If you really wanted to ban some for RMT you would had sold zeny like 2-3b? that's far enough but you guys big server big deal let's aim for big money too...
Again what's good for business is Money !!! :)

If Tokei had got those 1500$ from Thanatos Card, so Nova & Tokei are you that kind of people would announce in game, forums, discord, etc...
We caught the massive RMT worth 1500$ and we would love to give away, we will be making an event and give away those 1500$ worth as NovaPoints? OR Tokei you were going to take those 1500$ home with you? LMFAO
In game #main channel you had seen Tokei showing GTB Cards, showing off @item power

SO GUYS JUST BEWARE THIS GM'S ARE SELLING MVP CARDS ON BLACK MARKET
MAYBE SHORTAGE ON DONATIONS SO THEY STARTED NEW BUSINESS

SO HERE IS THE THING POSTING ON RMS WON'T DO ANYTHING TO THEM,
IT'S LIKE 10% OF THEIR POPULATION READS RMS, OR MAYBE EVEN LESS

POSTING AT RMS NOTHING MUCH EFFECT THEM, SINCE THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT RMS ANYMORE MAYBE THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTED FROM RMS WAS POPULATION, SO BETTER TO ATTACK THEM IN GAME...
SPAM THIS ABOUT NOVARO IN GAME VIA #CHANNELS AND PUBLIC CHATS, ETC...
IN RETURN WE GIVE NOVARO ZENY / iRO ZENY / REAL $
IF YOU PLAY NOVARO DON'T FORGET TO USE DUMMY DESKTOP WITH DIFFERENT IP

ADD US ON DISCORD FOR MORE DETAILS - kizashi#7349

Hitsuomy

I'm not even playing on NovaRO but all this past intrigue and revelations sounds more and more juicy, they should write a soap opera based on black market, corruption and players disappearing.  /heh

Nuclear

What is proof, even. 2k19 doesn't need proof. 

Been playing this server a few weeks and honestly, s*** seems just fine. Staff seem polite with low tolerance for bs. If you don't like how they make money, it is always best to move on to another server instead of stressing over how to save others from playing something that you don't like. I would recommend ShiningMoonRO if you want an authentic KRO experience.

/ok

WinterAoA

I'm just back from quite long hiatus on NovaRO and wondering where is Tyo. He usually playing BG with his ranger.
I don't know if I miss some drama. I know that guy is heavy donator (or heavy RMT lol), he surpassing my 1.5 years worth gears just in a months.
Following his disappearance, one guild missing. A recently active pvp/woe oriented one. Some core member of that guild still online, scattered over other guild.

why this cycle repeated again? back in late 2016 /early 2017 one guild also disappeared. And also a pvp/woe oriented guild. I was member of that guild.
That time I'm bussy with my final exam. When I back online, everyone is gone, guild disbanded. I search in the forum, discord, and ask in game. They said someone get banned for using marco. but hell now we have smartcast and turbo feature so idk maybe I must get banned for using "swap gears" feature too much,  hahahaha ( hey I have bad ping so 1 button to swap my entire gear is amazing feels)

what I write above is my real experience playing in NovaRO since 2016. Its not about true or lie, Its my own experience not yours.

rantnrave

you are just fabricating everything up just like your old post here before

https://imgur.com/BHwxWrz

woero

the short story of the topic:
- some RMT s*** found and banhammered
- the s*** cry on the forum
- no proofs, only screaming

keep scrolling, nothing special.   /kis

diablos1

Innomite

For the love of Ragnarok Online!

Thanos Friend of Thor

yC should just ban his ip here too so we don't have to read this copy/paste full of errors all the times. He's like a kid waiting for a pacifier.

Go and do as what someone says above - join MemeRO and play it until they find the type of player you're. They don't have most of the latest content, the server is pretty much f*** up in terms of balance with MVPs being easy as s*** to get, and always have tons of things wrong that players have to complain about on Memebalance videos, but they're the "true kRO experience" so it should be fine for a person like you.

Kaia

they are banned my 4 friends in server 2 times for nothing and we're asking Nova in discord for unban accounts got no answer last time i sent message Nova again but he just blocked me now i cannot ask my questions to server owner

KickStart

RMT Kills servers. Good riddance to you and your friend, in all honesty.
Nova shows no favoritism when his staff has alts, and he'll "retire" you without a second though, and ban your behind if you show signs of corruption.
He's a legit dude - who in my time on their staff NEVER showed any favoritism or inclination to do anything in an underhanded fashion.
I've worked for several servers, including CakeRO and DreamerRO as well as NovaRO, and by far the most professional owner I've seen is Nova.
He runs his team like a business, while still staying cool on an interpersonal level.

Source: I was on staff two separate times.

I literally cannot tell you how many pow-wow sessions we had hunting down RMT'ers as a team, shooting links back and forth, tracing trades, the whole lot. They take it VERY seriously, as they should, and 9/10 times they speak with anyone involved to confirm what they've found against what the players say. It's hard to conveniently "forget" a trade for a couple billion zeny, or having 100+ accounts you're using to mule the stuff. There have been some very serious, very potentially damaging RMT rings that never saw the light of day and were removed from the server and its economy by the Nova staff. They defend their server like they should, so really, whine elsewhere dude.
Besides, GM's can't see your stuff unless they're on a GM account, and 100% of ALL GM Activity is logged and monitored. You think a server owner would give you a key to his front door and just waltz off? This isn't RebirthRO man, get real LOL

lunker

I don't care about this situation at all, but I wanted to compliment the OP for the high-quality s***post.

Lu7ky

Lol seconds into reading this I'm like this guy got banned and is whining about it.
Couldn't be more true.