AndromedaRO website stealing

Started by DeePee, Jun 25, 2013, 02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cawliflower

I second that notion; add them to the HoS please. Very pathetic attempt at stealing a design and trying to mask it as your own. Copycat servers have sure been popular lately.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

andromedaragnarokonline

Oh hell. I didn't knew that my slider img came from Talon RO and some text words, im not the one who's concern about making our server's website. We just hire someone to do it, give me some time to change it. Thanks

andromedaragnarokonline

Just dont overreact about this. Talon's Web is alot different from my Web, its just the slider and its source maybe. Again we just hire someone to do this. Thank you RMS

ValkyrieHrist

Someone AndromedaRO hire?

Wait, does that meant that a staff of TalonRO is paid by AndromedaRO to do their stuffs? /hmm

Cressy

Quote from: ValkyrieHrist on Jun 25, 2013, 06:45 AM
Someone AndromedaRO hire?

Wait, does that meant that a staff of TalonRO is paid by AndromedaRO to do their stuffs? /hmm

It would mean AndromedaRO paid someone to rip off Talon's website content (likely without realising that the person was ripping it off). I doubt Talon's web designer would go out and do the same stuff for someone else xD

Triper

Quote from: andromedaragnarokonline on Jun 25, 2013, 04:59 AM
Just dont overreact about this. Talon's Web is alot different from my Web, its just the slider and its source maybe. Again we just hire someone to do this. Thank you RMS
You should post here the name of him/her if there are no concerns about it.

This is not the first time that this happens and is starting to be a casual thing[I think I've seen this happen in, at least 5-6 servers until now]. It may not be much but will, for sure, make some people think twice about what was made because yeah, it's a damn simple rip, not even the copy of a slider and add personal images[well, copying the code of a slider is still bad if it there is no authorization but I think you can understand what I want with this].

ValkyrieHrist

Well, bad luck AndromedaRO, paying someone that rip someone else's web design..  /heh

Good luck on re-designing AndromedaRO.. /no1

andromedaragnarokonline

Yes, i am now looking for a good Web Master. Hope to find a good one real soon, i want everyone to be aware about this Guy's(Hyvraine Design) fail services. He's the one who did the ripped and all of that s*** that you saw before http://forum.ratemyserver.net/general-discussion/hyraine's-design-and-fail-service/.

You can visit my website now if you're still doubting me about ripping other's Web www.andromeda-gaming.net.
I am temporary using the default Flux Skin/Theme, i dont want someone accusing me about stealing something or whatever.
Got to find a good Web Master now, for those who are concern, you can suggest me a good one. Thanks!

Also visit my report about this Guy's(Hyvraine Fail Services) it tells everything.
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/general-discussion/hyraine's-design-and-fail-service/

DeePee

Thanks for the quick response :)

I think this topic can be locked now.

Triper

If people are interested to discuss something related to the web designer into question, "jump" into http://forum.ratemyserver.net/general-discussion/hyraine%27s-design-and-fail-service/