All about LimitRO

Started by owhead, Jun 01, 2019, 06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owhead

Good evening, in this topic I want let you know about the "perfect" work of LimitRo administration.

Prologue
I don't like complaining and making private arguements  public. Since I was helping server and have been communicating with Admin, I have a lot to discuss also i know more than just a regular player. GM Lai aka Lie chose this path, he has been provoking me with public lies and trash talk about me. So dear Lai, i hope this topic will satisfy you.

Let's start with server.
Despite all the facts of Lai denying it but server is totally "Pay To Win", of course there are reasons why.
1) Server donation system.
• Safe refine ores (Guarantied +1 refine to your weapon or armor till +16 refine) cost - 10 VIP Coins= +- 10$
•Gemstone/Star Stone system. You can attach them to the Costume Garment (25 VIP coins, +-25$) and Costume Hats, without these stones you can't really achieve the high end gears, (btw they are totally broken and I can give basic example why. For example ATK Star Stone, which is pure imbalance imo, is working both on ATK and MATK, despite the fact that there are Long and MATK versions of the star stones).
2) Abusing GM powers (I'll give detailed explanation lower)
3) And of course Real Money Trade.

Economy on server is terrible and if you're curious why, It's because of the Lai himself, GM which totally destroys economy because of his "ideas" about adjusting drop chances, changing loots and of course his unexpected "fixes". Example one day item X might cost 250m and on the next day it's already 15m. Because GM decided to change the drop chance of it. Also quest items, price was ~300m and now they are 5~10m because Lai decided to add NPC that sells them. He doesn't really care whether it was your income source or whether you were buying those items for a high price, and those were only two minor examples, trust me, there were A LOT of the cases like this.

Also we had amazing drops in economy because of the flawless work of coders and specifically 1000CP, which you could get only by talking with NPC, for you to understand its ~100$, and at the same time you could claim it with several accounts. I won't be discussing this for a while, if you're interested you can check thread lower.
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/scandal-of-ro-private-server-limitro/

For you to understand after this incident I asked Lai why didn't he rollback it, which could have been the best way to fix this mistake, and he answered that he doesn't have save data and last time he saved it was half a year ago... (I really regret that I've deleted his discord and I just can't provide the screens). Realising that economy will go to hell I just left the server for more than a year.

Shortly about how I'm connected to the Limitro and its Administration. First of all i was helping them with attracting Russian players, for example I completely took responsibility for the public group in VK (https://vk.com/limitroonline), I was keeping it active and was giving interestng information such as Guides, Facts about ragnarok, Translated Changelogs and etc...

It was benefiting both of us, I was getting good quality woe (don't want to offend anyone but, lvl of woe on limit is totally disgusting, I wouldn't even call it WoE at all, maybe PvP.) You can watch some video about such good limitro woe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwhXkuO2XK4pIphThl6bGA
After my leave many russian players also left and of course number of russian newcomers also went down, since there was none left responsible for russian community. One of the reasons were because many CIS players doesn't know english very well ( I'm not the exeption), but with my experience of playing on this server, i was trying to help in every possible ways, such as writing guides on russian, developing russian community and etc.

After some time, GM Lai started to pm me in VK asking me to come back because he needs my help.

Spoiler
[close]

My returning had several conditions.
1) We will do everything in team.
2) There won't be any @item command abuse from his side.
3) To add 1 colour palette and 1 costume hat that i requested (In the end this last two were the only promises which he kept and only after one year of non stop reminding him about this).
After this I came back to the server and we worked hard together, online went upper, server became little bit balanced, but of course there was a lot of work till the perfect state of the server. I created WoE guild for russians, ~200-300 players went thru our discord during this time and almost every one of them left Limit for X server...

About GM Lai aka GM Lie

This person is just the example of hypocrisy and incinserity. He can pretend to have good relationships with you meanwhile talking s*** about you with other players behind your back. He can lie about you and convince others in this lie just to make him look better.

I had quite good relationship with him, I wasn't listening to the rumors like this:
Spoiler
[close]
because i never judge others based on someone else words, I always make my own decisions based on my own experience with someone. His attitude towards me was very good at the first since he needed me, but when i started to criticise his server, not public but in private messages and also explaining and rejecting his stupid ideas, which he was suggesting (most of them could have even killed the server), instead of fixing the already existing troubles which he was always ignoring he kept suggesting something new.

He told me that i'm too negative towards his ideas and that to be honest he knows better what is better and that he is tired from my critic. Results were on face after ~2 months, from 900+ online went to 600+. Also for that he too found some reason. That cuz "Ro Mobile". And what's happen when I said my opinion about that to him..
Spoiler
[close]
I'm not that type of person who criticise without the reason.
Also want to let you know that i really insisted on making stabile FSP which suddenly disappeared after moving to the new client. (players with 1070ti had 20-30 FSP in game on WoE)

Active BG became dead one because of his "balance".
Stabile balanced WoE.
Correct work of skills.
Having experience of playing in ragnarok since 2003, playing on different servers and different guilds, i think i have right to talk about all of this things to administrator with ZERO experience in the game.

Let's move to the most loved part to the examples and the proofs, so that you don't think that all i'm saying is just out of the air.
• FPS and the solution of this problem.
Nothing was done about this matter, when my guildmates decided to help him understand what was causing it and they created a topic where they were giving their PC characteristics and their FPS, Lai just deleted the topic.
For you to understand this problem was also affecting him, here is the stream of the LimitRo WoE (as you can see online there isn't even super high)

After i decided to Pm him about this matter, again trying to solve this problem, this is what he
said.
Spoiler
[close]

In this video you can see what 60 FPS is in GM Lies understanding (you can also check date of the message and the video)
https://youtu.be/Ru3YBmnvTpI?t=1716

Well it's not even surprising because his GRF is full of duplicates, 1 pair of wings has from 100 to 300 copies.
Spoiler
[close]
I've told him but nothing changed.

For you to understand server has been running for 10 years already, but LimitRo doesn't have any item logs, so for example, if you accidentally dropped or sold something nothing.
will be done about this.
Spoiler
[close]
Just think about this for a moment, server has been running 10 years without the item logs...

After 185th lvl implementation we have "visual bug" when your exp bar isn't showed after 181th lvl. Wanna know what his "solution" of the problem was?
Spoiler

LimitRo

But why does 185th lvl work fine on other servers, for example NovaRo:

Or on clear Rathena with good developer:
[close]
All this 3 clients have the same version, but only on Limitro it requires new client to fix it.

Also wanted to let you know about his recent idea of creating PvP God system, which allows you to farm OP item loots, Godly item Loots and safe refine tickets obtainable from the egg scrolls..
Spoiler
[close]
Wanna know what's inside?
Spoiler

[close]
So he thinks that it's ok to put Castle drop into the Egg Scrolls and leaving apart this matter, It could have been a good idea, which would make dead PvP more alive BUT instead of creating balanced feature he decided to just let players abuse the "PvP Points"
Proof:
Spoiler
[close]
Take in mind that our guild with full domination on woe, having 3-6 castles, participating in only 3 WoE per week (Server have 2 castles per WoE).
We have been collecting loot for Asprika and Mega (almost got it) for two years.
After lot of complains, Lai decided to make public post for those who disliked unbalanced version of PvP farming.

He doesn't care about player or their opinions, because he is the one who is always right.

AH before i forget, about the egg scrolls, after donation together with VIPs you're getting "Love Egg Scrolls" (and again benefiting donators).
Spoiler
[close]
Recently on LimitRo there was a bug, where GMT ring enchants were adding variable casting time instead of reducing it, I do understand that everyone makes mistakes, but on LimitRo instead of fixing their mistakes on which players have lost money they operate differently. You've spent money? ah you know what? I don't care, sell it to the NPC. *FACEPALM*
Spoiler
[close]
Also on the suggestions of making Ces always unbreakable when you're unattaching cash gemstones, right now it costs 5 vips = +-5 $ to safely unattach or you can just break it, our precious GM who only rules but never plays answers that.
Spoiler
[close]
He doesn't care about the players and doesn't understand that every action has it's own consequences.
Spoiler
[close]
We also have cases of public shaming, instead of helping player out, he just makes fun of him in his facebook, instead of writing an explanation that players should be aware of the scammers and that they will be found and banned, again, he just makes fun of the player.
Spoiler
[close]

Don't forget that this only includes 1/100 of the cases, this post would have been waaaay to long if I included everything

Also where have you seen server, where GM shows other players WoE equipment!?
Spoiler
[close]
He gives himself right to post other players WoE item build without even asking for permission.

Let's see what LimitRo players think about the administration:
Spoiler

[close]

I've removed all the name tags so that this post won't affect players who still play on LimitRo.
Few examples of how administrator communicates with the players in PM.
Spoiler

[close]

Also he can easily ban you in discord, if he sees that you're playing on NovaRo, despite the fact that many NovaRo players came to our guild on Limitro for the guest Woe to help us when we were lacking online.

Few examples of his non-stop lying.
WoE,BG,PVP Statistic:
Spoiler

[close]

The time has passed, understanding that Limit developers won't do it, or doesn't know how to do it, i suggested to make it with my friend who has experience in this subject. Free. I got this answer
Spoiler
[close]
And again lai promise to make it by his own. And currently its 01.06.2019, and its not  even feels like we will get that statistic.

I wanted to write a lot about server developers, but when i try to remind all of those situations, i dont even want to remind but trow up instead. So ill just give few screen shots and short description about those reports:

1) Kaite:
https://www.limitro.com/forums/reportcenter/skillbugs/kaite-dont-give-bonuse-damage-r2465/

Spoiler
[close]

2) Virable Cast Time stuck:
https://www.limitro.com/forums/reportcenter/itembugs/gmt-ring-vct-enchant-bug-r2408/
Spoiler
[close]

3) Minore Item Fix
https://www.limitro.com/forums/reportcenter/itembugs/temporal-int-manteau-give-atk-instead-matk-r2528/
Spoiler

[close]

4) Pets Fix
Prolog:
Spoiler
[close]
Now let's find who is really need that Oscar:
Spoiler

[close]

Or lets take first Silk GVG tournament:
Lai msging me: "Alex do you wana take part in silk tournament? Reward will be Vip coins and Deco Stone".
But lets look on it deeper. 4 Guilds was atteding the tourney : Potato, chill, Jabba, and out BlackCat Rampage.
First rounds was: Chill vs BCR and Jabba vs Potato
But because Jabba and Potato could not gather enough people that day, they asked to move their round 1 week later, we accepted that. But BCR vs Chill happend on proper date so it will be easier for lai to manage things. BCR won the set, was waiting a week for a second round and we though that finals will happend in a same day because there was not much point in waiting more. But i we got asnwer from lai "For me its to hard to doing much work in one day", so 24 people should wait and till GM can host it next time. I asnwered "okay lets do it next week", but leader of jabba said "we might not be able to come any time soon since our member will not be able to play for like a month, so lest wait for him". I asnwered pretty rude that we will not wait since its already was long time waiting, and generaly they wasnt even strong enough so we didnt want to wait a month for a 5 minute fight.
They left tourney. So i offered to make a round beetween losser bracket, so we can make another "finnals"
Lai asnwered:
So 12 people, canceled their plans for sunday to just get "WE SHOULD START NEW GVG INSTEAD". Without any reward or atleast some compensation for time wasted from a GM.
Best organization 1\10
Spoiler
[close]

This is how situation on LimitRo currently is, every single one of those are very old players.
Spoiler
[close]

To be honest is just tiny part of overall situation, because there much more information which is actually much worse then i mentioned. But i think ill slowly will post those as topic will go.

My dear GM Lie.
I warned you that if you will start lie or trash talk about me in public, ill make this topic.
Spoiler
[close]
Well done, i liked this msg:
Spoiler
[close]
Now i really wonder, will your "WHOLE GM TEAM" actually protect you?
Spoiler
[close]

owhead

Cheating people already started by Lai
Spoiler
[close]

p.s. You got so much fun in topics about NovaRO. Regular left there two-faced comments.
What about this topic, will you answer something, or will you hide and lie?

phedz0060

to summarize it all, you didn't get what you wanted and got "BANNED" so you are here made a long essay ruining the reputation of the server just by saying all those flaws that every server has as your revenge?  /heh

owhead

Quote from: phedz0060 on Jun 01, 2019, 05:31 PM
to summarize it all, you didn't get what you wanted and got "BANNED" so you are here made a long essay ruining the reputation of the server just by saying all those flaws that every server has as your revenge? /heh
Before you write your conclusion. Better read full topic and more precisely, the latest posts.  /hmm

p.s.Why i right now should would care about the ban? When we with guild don't play anymore on limit.

Server totaly dead, people selling accounts, no enemy on woe and etc...
About reputation.... You make me laught
Spoiler
[close]

P.s.2 If you're going to protect the server, without any facts or etc. And gonna use only your guesses.
I want to immediately warn you! Don't waste your time. Cuz ur words will cost nothing.

HonorFight

Bro the problem is this >>> Free Private Server to Play LimitRo and GM Lai is the Administrator, Everyone can donate if they want, and not donate if not so, And Lai gives chances for newbie who likes to farm with an hourly event that reward donation token and get cash point each 50 Donation token, so it doesnt mean you have to pay to win, you can farm to get those donation gears, if you want instant as you like you can just donate ma bros!! i have been playing for 10 years whole server and many scandal made by some player until it maintain till now, your Topic/Novel has nothing to do as it is personal problem.

phedz0060

i agree.. it wouldn't be up for 10 years if Lai didn't do what he can to maintain the server. you just play on Silk WoE so your vision about the server is just narrow.

PvM is quite lively in the server. The server tries to keep up with latest things on all official servers and they delivered it. there are also ways to earn cash points without donating, even developing few more features to give more cash points to players.

i can agree that sometimes Lai and Inkfish are too bossy when dealing on bugs, but at the end of the day they fix them.

i can also agree that BG and WoE are losing some shine recently, but Lai and his team are trying their best to find good way to make it alive again.

if you love the server ,you will understand what's going on with the server and patiently help to improve it.

but with what you wrote and done here, you are just a crybaby thats putting some tantrums coz you didn't get the lollipop you wanted.  /wah

owhead

I'll put it here.
P.s. Like i said before, any msg without any fact or proof - meaningless.
Cuz right now you talk a s*** without any proof. Like "You played only Silk" Did you know, I was play normal WoE around 2 years in guild "Anarchy" and half year in "Get Rekt". You do not know this, because you continue to write own opinion without any facts

p.s.2 For you after servers aka NyRo with online 20-50. Server mb not so bad. But for people who played on officials servers or NovaRo or any other alive servers with online 1000+, without castome, LimitRo - garbage.

The fact that Lai is able to slander a person and deceive people is not news to me, I know him better than 95% of players in the server.
"I didn't listen Black Cat Rampage Commands" Did he said which commands? Sure NO. Because there were no commands from us.
Mb bug reports = commands?
That why after his post in FB he found some dogs people which will do dirty work for him. And he himself will not go here, because he knows how it will all end. And right now he removes people from the FB group which was agree with my topic. kek

PrinceLeon

I left this server a month ago and my friends left this server weeks ago for the same reason. Unresolved bugs and imbalanced patches. That pvp farming sealed the deal. Lai favors certain players and bans people randomly depending on his mood. You can find proof and confirm everything by checking out the server fb pages and his own facebook page. He would shame people there and have everyone else feast on the player. Some people even call him out for his actions but he ignores them. Only pvm players are left and some indogs.

HeavensFeel

i have several problems in that server but most of those problems are made by players. Economy is so fvcked up right now because of greedy players selling OP and some do troll buy to lower prices.

I also don't like how a single guild is dominating the hunting of MVP there. they won't even give chance to other players. newbies always ends up hunting bloody branch and abra on guildbases to get their chance to MVPs. pretty sucks

If that guild retires already permanently low chance i go back in there again. LOW CHANCE coz there are still other problems on limit than those greedy bustards

most veteran players there are so toxic. I tried to be nice and help players there but when i the one in need to buy stuff on fair price, they will OP offer you. and at the end of the day, sadly i became like them. very toxic. Every woe guilds are trashtalkers also.

pvp sucks very bad right now. its not a fight to death pvp, lai let players farm there easily to get OP items.

that inkfish also is so arrogant. as if he knows everything, but i remember he messed up a skill update instead of putting it on First Wind of ninja, he put it on Wind Blade. he doesn't even know what's the difference btween those 2 skills. we got a google for fvkcing sake. it shows he doesn't care about the server, he just want to code the fvck up.

stupid lai he should hire more coders that are nice and not always rely on that inkfish.

Innomite

Oh no, you're gonna ruin Lai's reputation!!  /heh as if it isn't ruined already.

We all know Lai isn't what he makes himself out to be, yet he tries way too hard to be likeable. NovaRO has recently gotten a wave of new players for some strange reason, I believe it's for the disgraceful situation at Limit, which is pretty sad. Also this is common sense, if you have a good admin, you have a good and healthy community. Say what you want but at the end of the day the truth remains the same: the staff's actions and decisions represent the behavior of the community.

A community which voice is heard and taken into consideration never makes false accusations or tries to ruin a server's reputation, unless you're an idiot who got yourself banned for doing dumb stuff.

I would never join such a mess of a server anyways, it looks like the rich kid's playground where you can only do what the rich kid demands, (the rich kid being Lai).
For the love of Ragnarok Online!

owhead

About this topic and my ban:

• Topic
As I wrote above, this is just a discreet promise for LAI.
He started insulting me in public.
I did the same thing in the same way, simply because I had already given my word.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
• Ban
It's true, I was banned by Lai in game
a) Without reason. He didn't post any info about my ban. https://www.limitro.com/banlist/
b) I didn't play in server. Exception my last woe for fun. Where i went when its was started in and out when its was ended.  That was 1 week ago, last sunday :)
c) I realize about my ban only after this topic. And purely due to the fact that he indicated the reason for the creation of this topic (my ban). After that alot of people start ask me about my ban. To which I replied that I did not know about him and most likely I don't have it, because it is not wrote on the site.
Spoiler

[close]
Alot of others screen in russian language so 0 point to drop them for proof

owhead

Quote from: owhead on Jun 04, 2019, 02:27 AM
About this topic and my ban:

• Topic
As I wrote above, this is just a discreet promise for LAI.
He started insulting me in public.
I did the same thing in the same way, simply because I had already given my word.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
• Ban
It's true, I was banned by Lai in game
a) Without reason. He didn't post any info about my ban. https://www.limitro.com/banlist/
b) I didn't play in server. Exception my last woe for fun. Where i went when its was started in and out when its was ended.  That was 1 week ago, last sunday :)
c) I realize about my ban only after this topic. And purely due to the fact that he indicated the reason for the creation of this topic (my ban). After that alot of people start ask me about my ban. To which I replied that I did not know about him and most likely I don't have it, because it is not wrote on the site.
Spoiler
[close]
Alot of others screen in russian language so 0 point to drop them for proof

p.s. I rly don't care about he banned me or not. (I sold my main account a year ago, understanding what limitro smells and his further path) Or about Lai and his server. I promised and I will keep my promise.

Here the most important information is not there. It will be published after people sell their items and accounts.

owhead

Kill his reputation? Srsly? Yes, he will do it without me                         
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCoM-__eT4U

yC

Lai is just, one of a kind, where else can you find an RO gm do videos like this.

Adrian Calls

I am one of those who transferred from limit to nova and another server, limit server is dead now. My brother and some of my friends were even messaged by lai trying to get them to play again. If that's not begging people, I don't know what that is.

He keeps bragging about the server lasting 10 years but that's before he had those weird tantrums and bans people randomly just because he felt like doing it. I recall this one guild leader who got banned "permanently" and then the next day he's alive and kickin again. His ban reason was "too much toxic". I got some people to join me in movin to another server too but it's been really hard to sell our accounts in limit because almost everyone on the server is selling theirs.

P.S. I saw this link on RMS discord so I had to register an account. just to respond  /heh