JinRO Facebook advertising

Started by DeePee, Jun 08, 2011, 10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JinRO

but by what has been said (&I'm sure people would agree) it was more than likely you or a staff member.

See you were telling everyone thats its more likely me or a staff member. So how can you be so really really really sure that its me? Ok im out of this. Im just being polite. I just saw this thread while browsing out of nowhere. Im really really sorry guys for  what had happened. I will do my best not to let this thing happen again :) all i wanted to say is sorry and i have stated here my side so no point in arguing. Bye see you around..

Illapse

You were telling erryone it's a member. But whatever. Here is screenshots of JinRO advertising on other servers FB pages, notice their status was posted at 11:55 [see screenshot on previous post]. All these are around that time frame;

OH AND LOOK, ONE AT A TIME BEFORE JINRO POSTED THERES!

Anyway, not much we can do but block/delete.  Happy ROing people. n_n

Triper

Jin, excuse with what you want but a post made by Jin RO FB page is a post made by a Jin RO FB Page, you can't excuse that with "it was a player move".
When someone reefers to someone else post, FB shows something like "shared through XYZ" and that isn't the case, at least admit the bad move >_>

PS - And you haven't answered my "copy/paste" website code.

Illapse

Quote from: Triper on Jun 10, 2011, 02:38 PM
Maybe a player did it.

Lucian

Quote from: Illapse on Jun 10, 2011, 02:57 PM
Maybe a player did it.
Hahahaha +1

Jin, saying it wasn't you or a staff member is just a lame excuse for this. Why would anybody let a "player" run their Facebook page. Instead of creating all this argument, why don't you just tell everyone here who actually made the posts on Facebook, apologize for it, and delete the posts so we can forget any of this happened.

Warock

I think the admins has apologized.Nothing can be expected or can be done in this issue ,Yes indeed facebook marketing has its prons for its server cons for others servers.Either ways we cannot restrict, we can defame or try  to portray it in a bad manner. Its the fact that every one does it behind the scenes.Even i have got many spam messages and wall post.but if i would have reported all of them then i would have got time only for that.we have to live with it or block it or keep the group wall setting where only admins can post this can be the only solutions how you can avoid them

I feel its similar to spam emails we get in our inbox do we report in various forums about getting spam emails ;D
My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more

yC

Jin, excuse with what you want but a post made by Jin RO FB page is a post made by a Jin RO FB Page, you can't excuse that with "it was a player move".
When someone reefers to someone else post, FB shows something like "shared through XYZ" and that isn't the case, at least admit the bad move >_>

Wait I don't use facebook so I am a little confused and want to get to the bottom of things.

The FB page Jin Ragnarok Online uses and linked from their website is http://www.facebook.com/jinragnarokonline#!/jinragnarokonline?sk=wall

It's a community and every message it says is titled with "Jin Ragnarok Online".

While the spammer we are talking about has this FB page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002431104762#!/profile.php?id=100002431104762&sk=wall

It's a user and every message it says it titled with "Jin RO".  

I don't see how the two are related in this thread so why the conclusion that Jin RO is the admin and is Jin Ragnarok Online?  I am not seeing the two run by the same person.  Where is this information?

The ad message, according to my time it first appear on "Jin Ragnarok Online"'s page at "June 8 at 6:55am" and then it appear in "Jin RO"'s page at "June 8 at 10:32am".  Doesn't really show much.  A simple copy and paste could explain this?

Triper

When you create a FB community page[and who says community says more types of page of FB] you can change the who shows when you make posts somewhere.

Example: I'm MR. X and have a MR. x Community page and I post always as MR. x in the community page but for the others I post as MR. X when talking outside of my special page.