Warped Erebus Scripting

Started by Erebus, Aug 17, 2011, 01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erebus

Warped Erebus Scripting
Contact me through MSN or Email: [email protected]
Need to make those shiny new sprites do something besides sit there in endless monotony? That's where I come in. Give me a description, some time and help me to make your vision, become reality!

Services offered:
    Custom Scripts
    Custom Mini-Events
    MapCaching

Servers That have used my services before (paid or not):
    BestRO
    CavaleRO
    DejavuRO
    FameRO
    Gamers-RO
    GhostRO
    IntRO
    ProteusRO
    MajestyRO
    Nemain RO
    NetRO
    ROfl
    StygianRO - Development Phase
    XecutiveRO
    ZephyRO - Development Phase

Payment method:
   Paypal

I charge per job and those details will be discussed before I start any work. I will also tell you if I am unable to fulfill your request up front and/or if it needs to be tweaked to be created and function in your server. Need proof of my abilities? Sure, I'd hope you would investigate before hiring anyone. Check out my website and you can see examples of my best work, some with video for better details.

Some examples of my capabilities:

Trivia Event
Spoiler

Wack A Poring Event
Spoiler

Carmen SanDiego Event
Spoiler

Musical Effects Event
Spoiler

Bellerophon Event
Spoiler

Reward Event
Spoiler

WoodWorking Package:
Spoiler

Raid System - Basic 5:
Spoiler

Please note that this character had @allstats 500 while going solo and was still dying
http://youtu.be/MLjvIcfBS90
[close]

Perpetua - Sky map + scripted
Spoiler

http://youtu.be/SkVzfddNjZM
- Sky map
- Gateway Travel System that propels players to each floating island
- 4 click-type mini games that can be played at any time by anyone
   1) You can get Grapes, set max per vine + resets regularly
     2) You can get Emperium, set 1 per day + resets automatically
       3) You can get Kalunium, set max per crystal + resets + 1/4 chance to get rough elunium instead
         4) You can get Bradium, set max per crystal + resets + 1/4 chance to get rough oridecon instead
- Mini game that is a puzzle of missing letters + click type. You have to tell the answer to a npc upon completion
- Statue quest where you are told 5 stories and you must click the corresponding statues in order (or it fully resets) to win a unique prize
   1) Prize is a chest that explodes with items around the player when opened. Guaranteed 8 usables, 5 etc items, 1 headgear, 1 footgear,1 garment, 1 accessory and 1 card (NON boss/mvp)
- God stone system, talk to a god's statue, get their stone and get a bonus to something. Only 1 stone at a time, works in all maps
- Death Pit, a hole in the floor that a player can walk into. Adds their name to an auto-kick on login array and must play with a different character.
    Death speaks to this character and random chance, how to win their soul back
- Multiple quests to keep players busy with fun content
[close]

Safety Wall Event
Spoiler

yC

As a reminder to readers, please do not ask about individual disallowed services in this topic:

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/paid-services/paid-services-rules-and-limits-effective-december-1st-2010/

Example works from portfolio should not be discussed here because pre-made products are disallowed in the paid section.

Erebus

Bumping this topic.

* Redesigned my website (scripts section) so its easier to view.
* Added video descriptions to first post at the bottom and website
* Update: Latest project is almost done 6/11 sprites finished

Flaid

This really was an awesome scripting service, it was fast, works fine and was cheap. This is a service I can suggest anyone.

Erebus

Updated Servers that have purchased my services and added a new example of my skills in first post: WoodWorking Package. Taking a slight break from making my own things while I catch up on orders form clients

Erebus

Thank you GhostRO and DejavuRO for your purchase. I'm able to take on requests again

fallenone

He is an awesome scripter. He can customized almost any script that will fit for your server as long as you tell him what you want. Then, agree on something.
[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

[color=maroon]Guild Package[/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]

JermZ

I've been a client of Warped Erebus scripting services for quite some time now.

His scripts are simple yet amazingly functional, and serves the purpose you want it to, not to mention how he's very against complicated scripts to prevent any loophole. As long as you provide a simple and detailed list of instructions on what you want a script to do, he'll get it done for you, and at a reasonable rate too!

I'd suggest newbies to scripting that needs a service to try out Warped Erebus's scripting services, you can also learn from his scripting skills from his script as it's just amazingly simple to understand.

www.infinity-ro.net[Dead]

Cavalero

Removing any posts regarding this guy...

Conquer Your World! ~ Were also Jesus Friendly!

Erebus

Thank you StygianRO and ZephyRO for your business. Hope your servers turn out great.

pelshee

This guy is pro, he's the best one out there, try him and see for yourself, but not now please, he's still working with me. Mwuahahaha!  :P

Cavalero

Removing any posts regarding this guy...

Conquer Your World! ~ Were also Jesus Friendly!

Erebus

Updated list of servers and a new example of my work. It's on my first post at the bottom if you want to see it.

Lassander

10/10 Friendly, and could understand what I wanted without too much trouble. I WOULD 100% recommend using Erebus.

Erebus

Thank you StygianRO and DejavuRO for your continued business. With it being December and Christmas time, 20% off my services if you mention "Bah Humbug!" when requesting a service and/or quote from me