Pano

Gunz

Choko Designoper

hi gunz....

please add me on skype...

skypeid: chokoleytdesignoper

kurodikku

Husky

Hey choko been sending emails to [email protected], please reply.

kurodikku

i was wait for 5 months, please send me my f*** site or refund my f*** money!

kurodikku

i think i was wrong when tehdoodles a better person to build my site, the fact after 5 month my site still not ready even no screen shoot for me. i was pay half payment for $200 . this is suck. RMS or other people should be warn . I NEED MY SITE CHOKOSUCK! or REFUND MY MONEY

yC

kurodikku, can you tell the details with proof if possible?  Anyone can come up to make such claim but without anything to back it up it's not helpful.  If you prefer to show the proof privately you can pm or email me at [email protected] directly.

kurodikku

i was sent u email Yc . thank you before

Megumi

Zer

The status said he is available but it looks like one of his client is having trouble.

- Nibi pm me if you're free, i hope the scam report against you is not true..

kurodikku

case solved, he refund my money back, thank you before, and thank you RMS /no1

Husky

I paid him on december 3rd, its now been 3 months I haven't had a single update. A month ago he says his hard disk was erased leaving nothing(but he hadn't started working yet). Feb 7th asked him for a refund says there's a problem with his paypal. Then asked him to complete the website, takes another month with no updates still waiting for his reply on skype.

I have been refunded.

Choko Designoper

All issues have been settled already. Chokoleyt will be back once I fixed my schedules on work and on my personal/freelance work. Thank you for all those who trusted my skills and sorry for all the troubles. I will continue to refine my skills to be able to offer you guys even better services.

Cheers!
Choko