Chokoleyt - Website & Graphics Services

Started by Choko Designoper, May 20, 2011, 04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choko Designoper

true, I just designed what the owner told me to do.  As for the logo, its not me who made it.

Royr

Quote from: Yukino on Jan 22, 2012, 04:09 PM
Even though the designs look similar, I'm guessing the owner of the website likes other server's website designs. Hence, he/she wants his website to be an inspired version of others?

The logo does indeed look like IntenseRO's, but he definitely made it in that sense. You can see the spacing of each letter is different, and even the slogan font size is bigger. It would have been impossible to edit it from IntenseRO's logo image (also due to the shadowing effect of the angeling pictures). He probably found the font for it. As for the navigation buttons, I guess they were inspired from AstralRO, but all the images for the buttons are different as well as the colours used for the words. Basically, the rest of the website is probably similar to what I have mentioned above, too.
Though, I don't really agree with inspired logos (but the decision was probably based on the owner)... but other inspired images should be fine if they are created by the designer himself.

Well, i guess everybody can do design for 'Intense RO Logo' actually there's no need to be 'Judge' in his Design though it was 'REQUESTED' by the Client/Customer to design by him maybe, the client inspired by the design that's why he actually 'Request' it.

Look i made this Looks a like with 'Intense RO Logo'
Preview:
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q494/Mindless2147/Two_Logos-1.jpg

Regards,
Royr

ragnazorg

everyone good with photo shop can easily do the logo of intense. It's the ethics I'm talking about and not if he edited our logo or not. :D

Just sayin.

Royr

Quote from: ragnazorg on Jan 23, 2012, 01:19 AM
everyone good with photo shop can easily do the logo of intense. It's the ethics I'm talking about and not if he edited our logo or not. :D

Just sayin.

Actually, it is easily do the Logo of 'Instense RO' since it is just a 'Font' to use, and you will just 'ADD' an Flavor or 'Blending Options' to make it more nicer but depending on you how you will 'DESIGN' it.

ragnazorg

I'm not arguing on how easy it is to do. But on how you wanted a new server but is going to use someone else's "easy to do" logo. Look dude no one said its hard to do. lol

Royr

Quote from: ragnazorg on Jan 23, 2012, 01:33 AM
I'm not arguing on how easy it is to do. But on how you wanted a new server but is going to use someone else's "easy to do" logo. Look dude no one said its hard to do. lol

You don't need to be worry, your the 'ORIGINAL' LoL /ok,  Oh, the design came from: YHMWHY Productions.
Nice :) i never seen there design yet. i love you 'Intense RO' Design.

ragnazorg

Off Topic

@Mindless - your nick is perfect for you. really.

Choko Designoper

most of the server owners wants their website to be inspired of another ragnarok server's website.  Even though I don't want to copy someones website, I have to do what the client wants me to do.  but, i just want to clear things out, I don't copy+paste or rip someone's website, maybe the idea or how elements are placed but not the images or graphics.  also, I'm not the one who made that logo for strikero, period.  Anyway! thanks for bumping my thread, really appreciate it. :P

Arcadia

Hello, i'm one of the StrikeRO admin

About our logo sorry, ragnazorg we idolize your website since from v1 upto v3 we really love how your logo's work actually my idea was like look a like then the paid graphic designer paid a logo from us, and its look like exactly like your logo i ask him to re-do and he said there is no problem with the logo. Do you know "Tubby" he made all of our graphics.

@TopicStarter: You ignore me always.... there's alot of error on my website and some of them are not working.

Choko Designoper

please email me or message me in msn if you have problem, I offer fixes as long as there's no modification on the actual design.

b2stjhay

I want your service for my thor patcher pm me if you read this message or read my email.

Choko Designoper

i haven't received any emails from you.  I'm still available if you're still interested. thank you!

Revelion

Sir i Want Work With You i need it Badly

Revelion

I Know You Make Me A Good Ang High Quality Website Wait For My Msg Sir... :)

Arcadia

Still waiting for my PSD you agree with our agreement... =,= we really need the layered psd as we talk and what we paid.