Chokoleyt - Website & Graphics Services

Started by Choko Designoper, May 20, 2011, 04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choko Designoper

0 PROJECT ON-GOING / 0 ON QUEUE! (NOT AVAILABLE)
*busy as of the moment*

What services do I offer?

• Flux Design & Integration - starts at 200usd
  • Ceres Design & Integration - starts at 180usd
  • PSD to xHTML/PHP (multi pages) - starts at 80usd
  • PSD to Ceres Integration - starts at 80usd
  • PSD to Flux Integration - starts at 80usd
  • Patcher Design + Configuration - starts at 30usd your choice of patcher
  • Animated Banner - starts at 12usd
  • Static Banner - starts at 8usd
Prices depends on the complexity of the design and demand of the client.

Premade Works

Recent Works

How will you pay?

• Paypal *preferred
  • Western Union
Do I offer coding only?

• Yes, that would be better. :) If you have made your own design on [PSD or SLICED IMAGE] and just want me to code it for you then you're on the right topic.
Contact Information:
Your question isn't listed above?

• If you have other questions regarding my services please send me an email :) or have a chat with me on msn, which is way better than emails.

Rbread

Hi,

I might be interested in utilizing your services for a non RO related site design.

If you want to do it, let me know the best time to reach you on MSN (you're already added).

Thanks

zakwan

Hello.
Please reply me at your IM.
Im ready to pay  ;D

Last time i requested to recoded my website .
-KaosRO Admin

Myke

@TehDoodles:

Whenever you gets on.. pm me !

Ace

@TehDoodles

I would also love to negotiate with you in the future :)

I like your designs ^^

Choko Designoper

Myke

Currently using his services! i can;t wait to see the result :D

Strudel

Please keep in mind that the nova template was never used and has been replaced for what ever reason.

Choko Designoper

unrestricted

unrestricted

Choko Designoper

basic or advance package comes with the cms and some other addons.

NujinnaRO

tehdoodles designed my RO website also my patcher and and its an excellent work!  /no1
Very professional and he will help you all the way. Always on in IM so no hassles in reaching him. I would still love to use your services in the future! Keep it up!  /ok

ragnazorg

dude the strike ro website looks familiar I mean the logo and almost everything in it :D You made it?

Yukino

Even though the designs look similar, I'm guessing the owner of the website likes other server's website designs. Hence, he/she wants his website to be an inspired version of others?

The logo does indeed look like IntenseRO's, but he definitely made it in that sense. You can see the spacing of each letter is different, and even the slogan font size is bigger. It would have been impossible to edit it from IntenseRO's logo image (also due to the shadowing effect of the angeling pictures). He probably found the font for it. As for the navigation buttons, I guess they were inspired from AstralRO, but all the images for the buttons are different as well as the colours used for the words. Basically, the rest of the website is probably similar to what I have mentioned above, too.
Though, I don't really agree with inspired logos (but the decision was probably based on the owner)... but other inspired images should be fine if they are created by the designer himself.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!