Sweethoney Graphic Designs! [Status: AVAILABLE]

Started by Sweethoney, Apr 10, 2010, 07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucian

Mind if I make a small suggestion? Not to charge for avatars, signatures, and emblems. You might not get paid, but you'll get more work, which will make you better overall with your graphics.

Sweethoney

@darkdevine. I think that there is always room for me to make my designs better. So I'll continue to change little bits of my designs to improve them.

@watchy Practice makes perfect ;]

@lucian Yeah I might lower the prices of them, but not for free since people would just take advantage of it. But yeah I'll keep practicing, thanks for the suggestion.
Posted on: Apr 25, 2010, 07:06 am
   FOR A LIMITED TIME OFFER! ENDS MAY 23 But hurry and email me at [email protected]

ORIGINAL PRICES                                    NEW PRICE
   * Wallpaper-$12-20                                        $10        
   * Loading Screen-$10-20                                $7
   * Patcher skin-$ 10-20                                    $8-10
   * Banners-$ 5-15                                            $7
   * Custom Web layout-$ 20-50                        $18-20
   * Signature-$5-7                                             $4
   * Avatar- $3-5                                                 $2
   * Splash Page- $9-15                                     $7
   * Emblem- $2-5                                               $1
   * Coding- $30-50                                            $25

-------------------------------------------------
Need graphics? Click Here

Midnight Sorrow

I really liked your services. I would rate this 9.5/10. I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone who likes their graphics to be really great, plus the price is not bad at all. I was pretty satisfied with the results. What I like most about this service is that, you are allowed to have as many changes as you want, and she is very patient and nice to talk to. Since there is a sale now, the prices of this service is even cheaper, so I'm really glad that I found this service at the right time. I ordered a banner, and I am pretty sure that I will continue using this service. She knows what she is doing and understand what you are requesting. If you want a good price, easy communication, good quality graphics, this is the place to go. Good luck in the future!

mousetrap

10/10 great services! I got a webdesign and a banner and i love them! thanks so much!!  ;D  ;D  ;D hehe i will use your services in the future if i need anymore!  :P Very patient, experienced, and good prices! I love the results!! I recommend this service to everyone!  hehe thanks again!

Sweethoney

Thanks you for using the service. Just a friendly reminder that the discount/sale will end on May 23, 2010, which is this Sunday.

Usagimimi

I think some of your websites are really cute; it's just too bad you don't offer coding xD

Really nice :] especially the banners.

Sweethoney

I do offer coding, but it doesn't come with it if you order just the webdesign layout. You would have to order them separately.

Usagimimi

Mm.. I see. 'Will consider your services in the near future.

Oh, if you don't want people taking your avatars / banners and uploading them to other sites, say so in the first post. Otherwise, you'll get more people like me who assume the avatars are "free game" due to not demanding credit / not mentioning "Do not upload elsewhere". Although I didn't take credit for any of your work, there are some people who just might. You'll want to at least say somewhere in your main topic that you don't want it going on any other forums / sites / whatever. People will still do it, sure, but the people like me who only do it when the author doesn't seem to care will avoid taking your stuff and uploading it to Photobucket.

Just a suggestion.

Sweethoney

Hope to talk to you in the future then. :]
-------------------------------------
Haha alright thank you. I'll take your suggestion into consideration. I don't know, I just think that if you asked me if you could use them, that would be fine ya know? But yeah it's fine, don't worry about it. It's all good.
Posted on: May 21, 2010, 05:09 am

-----------------------------
UPDATE [5.21.10]

SPECIAL PACKAGE!

You can hire me to work for your server. I will provide any graphics needed to beautify your server. This includes banners, web layout, patcher skin, wallpaper, login screen, signature/avatar, sprites, buttons, and more. I will make graphics for ONLY your server. Thank advantage of this opportunity!

Price: $75

Yukino

Hey there, I was just wondering about your special package. How long would you work for the package (like number of days and how many hours per day, etc) and how many graphics will you make? Is it unlimited or limited?

Also, do you know how to integrate Flux into a website? Just wondering.

Thank you =D! I love your designs (especially your loading screens <3).
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Sweethoney

I haven't decided how long the package would work. But probably like 2-3 months? Not sure. But I'm definitely not going to do it for a year. The graphics would be somewhat unlimited, depends really. I won't do like 20+ loading screens, 15 banners, etc. You would need to be reasonable. It would probably be like 1 website, 1-3 banners, 3-5 login/loading screen, 5-8 signature/avatar, 1-2 patcher skin, a set of buttons. I haven't really decided but that's an approximate. It's actually really worth it because if you bought them all separately it would cost WAY more than $50. If you think about it, a webdesign is $20-30 which is half of the package already. So you are saving a fortune by using the special package. :] Oh and I do not know how to code a integrated website, however I can design one for you.

Lex

SweetHoney was professional and patient with me. She made a great website design. Better than I expected. Thank you again for your awesome work.

-LeisureRO Admin

Yukino

Ah, thanks for the reply ^^. I am quite interested in your package. Just wondering, do you know how to code regular websites (so whatever you design, can you code it? Do I pay extra for that if I buy the package?) like html/PhP wise?

Sweethoney

Yes, I have not decided yet, but most likely coding is not in the package. The package is strictly for graphics ONLY! Since if you bought a weblayout + coding it would be $50+ so.... yeah. Yeah I can do basic coding. I also do minimal spriting. Creating the image of the sprite is a piece of cake for me, but I do know somewhat of how to create a .spr file for it, if you are interested. But yeah, if you are interested please email me about the information. My email is: [email protected]  Hope to hear from you soon! ;]

Yukino

Thanks for the reply =D! (Just discussing with other staff members about it ^^.)

But yeah, keep up the amazing works! I love your images <3.