Pixel Jubilee

Started by Gaypuff, Sep 21, 2010, 12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Cheese Time on Oct 18, 2011, 04:10 PM
Looks like pokemon badges haha

I was thinking the same thing!  Hahaha.

Gaypuff

Lolol, thankfully not as much when actually on the characters. Same slot as the blazing soul/spirit headgear.

pelshee

Dude, I've been MSNing you for a few days right now.. I'm trying to buy 2 of your NPC's but I won't do it until your online at MSN.. Because there might be bugs etc. If your online we could fix it asap.

Chemical Crush

Quote from: pelshee on Oct 20, 2011, 06:21 AM
Dude, I've been MSNing you for a few days right now.. I'm trying to buy 2 of your NPC's but I won't do it until your online at MSN.. Because there might be bugs etc. If your online we could fix it asap.

Bugs with his npcs?  Lolololol do you not KNOW puff?  ;p

pelshee

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Oct 20, 2011, 10:39 AM
Bugs with his npcs?  Lolololol do you not KNOW puff?  ;p

I do know him, he's good at what he does.. But he is still a human being.. And I'm sure, as a professional, he would not get offended by these words.  Plus just to make it clear, When I said bugs.. I'm not talking about the NPC but about the part where after I pay.. I wouldn't receive the file.

Chemical Crush

Quote from: pelshee on Oct 20, 2011, 11:15 AM
I do know him, he's good at what he does.. But he is still a human being.. And I'm sure, as a professional, he would not get offended by these words.  Plus just to make it clear, When I said bugs.. I'm not talking about the NPC but about the part where after I pay.. I wouldn't receive the file.

Oh blah blah mr. serious. ;p  Puff has probably just been uber busy.  I haven't seen him on msn a whole lot.  =[ 

Gaypuff

You can make the purchases while I'm offline. Plenty of people do it. You'll receive the files too, like everyone else (usually within 24 hours). There have been absolutely no complaints about not receiving any files, so there's no reason to fret.

I do understand your worry though, I just wish you'd understand that I'm busy with a lot of things. I can't always drop everything at a moment's notice to get on MSN and converse with all the customers who have added me and want to talk about their requests and ideas. I take off certain days to do just that (and yes, the moment I get online I get bombarded with IMs, which is just fine, but not when I'm working, hence why I usually reserve special days to talk to people).

If you need me to be there while you make the purchase, that's okay and I'd be happy to oblige, but it will have to wait until we're both online at the same time. Which doesn't seem to happen very often; Every time I do get on MSN, you're offline.

That said, I have a feeling that a lot of the messages left on MSN don't actually go through. You'd have better luck e-mailing me. I check my e-mail more often than anything else.

Edit: Also, Chem. Sorry. ]= <3 I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues too. Just. Bleh. I'll get on MSN and talk to you when I'm feeling less like buttz. xD

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Gaypuff on Oct 20, 2011, 01:26 PM
Edit: Also, Chem. Sorry. ]= <3 I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues too. Just. Bleh. I'll get on MSN and talk to you when I'm feeling less like buttz. xD

Das kay, I figure you've been busy with customers / irl stoofs.  You'll have to message me though when youre on, I'm usually invisablez.

pelshee

I will be messaging you here from now on..  ;D

And yeah, I don't think MSN saves offline messages like YM.

Gaypuff

...Well, at least I get notified via e-mail when there's a message on RMS. xD

vylet

:D Bella!

Bella:
Been working for lot's of cute stuff's and i really really like them :D
Recently getting trusted with somebody over the internet was awesome.
Not like the other's who only need you whenever they liked. GUMMY BEAR's

Gaypuff:
Lot's of cool sprite's and been looking forward to it in the coming future!

Sunpuff:
Haha! every personalities has the same factors lol keep up the good work!

<3GAYpuff...
awesome awesome awesome :D

pelshee

Dude where are you? Your MIA.

Chemical Crush

Quote from: pelshee on Nov 05, 2011, 03:07 PM
Dude where are you? Your MIA.

Have you tried contacting him VIA EMAIL.  His EMAIL. Not here on RMS?
I haven't personally talked to him in a little bit as well, but I do know he's been sick and really busy. 

If you haven't tried contacting him by email, I would give that a shot instead of leaving him offlines on MSN, if that's what you do, or by posting here on RMS.

Cheese Time

just send him a message through rms and on his email, itll appear that he got a message.

Gaypuff

I really don't think e-mailing me will be necessary, when I've explained to you before, Pelshee, why sometimes I get so busy that I've no time for spiriting.

That said, I'm still fairly occupied IRL. Sick relatives trump all, I'm afraid.