[This Service has unresolved issues] Super-Design

Started by sdesign, Jul 20, 2011, 03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavalero

Ive had work done before from this guy. He wants money upfront, and gives choppy coding. His designs are fair. But his coding is really really choppy.

Conquer Your World! ~ Were also Jesus Friendly!

RagnarokersRO

Salman....!!
Has long been your work not completed
is the way 2 months

you're really cruel, deceiving your client ..
okay ...
it's time i'm was reported this issue
fraudulent use RMS as a promotional
and paypal as a payment ..
I will be questioning him today to the RMS and paypal
Now your career is finish
I'll rush you anywhere

Drix

Hey Salman! Why have you not responded to the emails that I've been sending you? It's been a week since I first sent you the 80USD$ deposit for my website! If you're not willing to do it, please send my money back!

sdesign

hello Drix
PayPal balance:   $0.00 USD

There is no transaction from your side
please check your paypal. transferd to email id
[email protected] is my paypal id
and there is no email from you. till now and not even in spam please kindly send again all detail in
[email protected] or [email protected]

zakwan

Please reply my msg at your YM..
I need your service ASAP..
Dont keep silence  /omg

RagnarokersRO

fck u Salman...
how long i must waiting your work?

3 months now my website has not been completed

givw my money back now. I return your website design is not completed

you be careful with this guy imposter, many victims and website creation services offered codding lie and trap lest you become a victim like me

f**k

evidence of chaotic website crafted by Super Design : www.ragnarokers.com/flux

yC

RagnarokersRO, can you tell me which part of your website is incomplete? the ranking boxes? it seems you have been using it for some time now.

sdesign

i am not a coder i am a just designer the coding job was given to mizuri. he didn't completed it.

yC

I told you already, it doesn't matter.  You partnered with someone you are part of the service as a whole.  If this doesn't get resolved soon enough I'll lock both topic and tag both with a warning message.  Don't try to sound like it is not your problem.  If you have a failed deal with your partner, return the customer money or provide someone to substitute for the job.  You are not being responsible for your business here and I am sure it will cost you.

I agree we have given too much time and only false promise was received.

yC

Topic locked with warning in front.

I told you this is coming, no resolution whatsoever keep pushing the matter around will not solve the problem.  We've been very patient over this already.

If anyone wish to continue discussion on this service or the dispute, feel free to create a topic in the off-topic section on this forum.