Red Scripting Services[Status: Available]

Started by trann123, Mar 31, 2012, 03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trann123

Quote from: Gunz on Oct 18, 2012, 02:27 PM
Sir can u pls accept my request in Your YM i want work with you :)
Already added you a long time ago, you're not replying

ragnazorg

So I contacted this guy for some scripts. We agreed on the prices but then he changed his mind, when he offered me a flat rate for all the scripts I want him to do he changed his mind about one script. So I agreed, but then he told me to PAY FIRST without even starting to script the said pieces of work I ask him to do?

Why would I pay for something not even done? and I asked him to ask a few references so that he'll know I won't scam him but guess what, this person is very very RUDE.

Anyway, Good luck with your services.

trann123

Quote from: ragnazorg on Nov 01, 2012, 10:53 PM
So I contacted this guy for some scripts. We agreed on the prices but then he changed his mind, when he offered me a flat rate for all the scripts I want him to do he changed his mind about one script. So I agreed, but then he told me to PAY FIRST without even starting to script the said pieces of work I ask him to do?

Why would I pay for something not even done? and I asked him to ask a few references so that he'll know I won't scam him but guess what, this person is very very RUDE.

Anyway, Good luck with your services.
Yes indeed. I am very very Rude, but also Very Very GOOD

Triper

Nobody should pay first ever even if you're Bill Gates. At max is always 50/50, just saying.

Even in real life you would only get paid at 100% after work is done. At max it's 50/50 or 25/75 for some cases if it's about some scripts that ask for quite some hours of work but Humans are known to be slackers when something is handed first so is normal from him to do that as a safety measure since he probably never worked with you(?).

In the end this is just a pride vs pride fight which is silly from both sides.

If I would just check this topic and would only do a tl;dr on your both 2 posts I would say that both are being silly - One care too much about how the reject was made and the other thinks that is the king of the world.

If he doesn't want to be paid by the conditions you offer then it's up to him, less money for him, that's all, no need to make a drama llama about that ...

PS - Btw, you probably should add the info about "Pay first, script handled later when done" at your first post if it's how you work so people know that.

yC

Late reply.  Just saw this case with IntenseRO while reviewing some of the paid section topics.  Yes it is up to you to set your own payment rules, though I strongly recommend you to put this 100% rule in your first post to avoid future confusion.  The "industry standard" that most people assume is 50%/50% if you don't state it in the first place.

sQueeze

Armani

I had Red at my server Elysium RO. I paid him the flat rate after already been working with him. Hes a great guy. he did all the jobs I asked him and fast too. I later closed my server but he was there with me til the end. Just pointing it out if it helps back up that he is legit.

trann123

Quote from: Armani on Dec 04, 2012, 02:36 PM
I had Red at my server Elysium RO. I paid him the flat rate after already been working with him. Hes a great guy. he did all the jobs I asked him and fast too. I later closed my server but he was there with me til the end. Just pointing it out if it helps back up that he is legit.

Thank you for the feedback man! I really enjoyed working with you as well. Business is back online. Feel free to send me a beep.

trann123

BUMP! Back from a long vacation, work back on track, just email or contact me here!

AnimaRagnarokOnline

Hi there, are you still available? I would like to hire you as a on-call developer. The coding will be quite extensive and of course, the offer will go higher as well.

What I want is we have constant contact with each other, and if ever I need something fixed or coded, I could easily reach you.

If you are interested please send me a PM or contact us at our facebook page: Anima Ragnarok Online

trann123

After a very long hiatus on RO, I'm finally back in the biz. Hit me up! :)

xRO

I'm in need of someone who can convert PSD design into Flux integrated front-page. Let me know if you're interested!

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/paid-services/(hiring)-back-end-web-developer/

spamboo

hi there im looking for a dev for npc script. are you available?

Shizuma

Kaleidoscope