SOLD // Premade Design (HTML/CSS coded) For Sale!

Started by Selphie, Oct 24, 2011, 04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallenone

Quote from: Selphie on Oct 26, 2011, 02:48 PM
Thank you for your feedback, fallenone :>

I have compared the prices, and from what I understand, those you mention basically will provide you with graphics only. As the design I'm offering is HTML/CSS coded, and will only have to be implemented within the existing CMS (if any) by whoever might choose to buy it (which I would assume is only a matter of copy-pasting the HTML parts, and replacing the css?), I went on assuming that pricing it higher than graphic-only offer would be a reasonable thing to do.
In the end, people can always approach me with different pricing ideas, I will consider every offer I get, unless it's totally unreasonable. (i.e. $1 :P)

Also, I didn't feel like you'd belittle my work - I'm thankful for every input I get.

If it is coded, then, it's a different story.  ;D

As Yukino pointed out, I just thought it was just a design that still has to be coded by someone for $50 to $100 on top of the design price.

The words that I saw were somewhere around these lines:
-Title: Premade Design for Sale!
-website template
-design work
-( no Flux/CMS integration )

Anyways, good luck! I hope you get a lot of bids...  ;D
[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

[color=maroon]Guild Package[/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]

Selphie

Quote from: fallenone on Oct 27, 2011, 01:19 AM
If it is coded, then, it's a different story.  ;D

As Yukino pointed out, I just thought it was just a design that still has to be coded by someone for $50 to $100 on top of the design price.

The words that I saw were somewhere around these lines:
-Title: Premade Design for Sale!
-website template
-design work
-( no Flux/CMS integration )

Anyways, good luck! I hope you get a lot of bids...  ;D

Again, thank you both, fallenone and Yukino, for pointing this out to me! I hope the way I edited my first post clears this misunderstanding up for everyone.
I'm glad there seems to be a general consensus that the pricing seems to be OK, so all that's left now are offers to come in :>

Quote from: Yusifer on Oct 26, 2011, 04:12 PM
You know it's an attractive design when I thought about playing it, but was discouraged by player count :x

Good job, hope it sells.

Thank you so much Yusifer :)
The low player count was indeed a problem back then. That must've been one of the reasons for the server to go down like that. :<

fallenone

Hi!

I sent you an email. Please check it.

Thanks!
[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

[color=maroon]Guild Package[/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]

bits

Hi all,

I personally recommend her design service. Although i just bought this premade website but she is fast to reply to my request on other designs and deliver as soon as she finishes it. The design is very well worth my money. Although i've just registered this account but i lingered here since 2 years ago. I have never been so satisfied with web design purchase.

yC

If you are still in business as a free lancer I see it is more appropriate to rename your topic title to something else than SOLD // ... .

Otherwise, would you like me to lock the topic?