Faintlights Design - Selling Premade Layouts

Started by Faintlightsgfx, Apr 18, 2012, 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faintlightsgfx

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to sell some of my previous works that I have made this past months. It is just a simple template at very affordable prize. Im also interested in doing other related RO design like making some Loading Screens, Login Screens, Banners, Facebook Cover Photos (for your fan page), and patcher design (coding is not my responsibility).

Contact Information:

Yahoo Messanger: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

What are the things that you will get:
> Fonts that are used,
> Layered PSD. file (you will have the full rights to do what ever you want after you purchased it).

Side Note:
> All names that are used in my projects are fiction and made only by myself, any relation to any server names are merely coincidence and not fully intention to use it on my projects.
> Server name will be modified when someone purchased it.
> Only minor modification are allowed, big changes on the mock design will be charged a minimal fee.

> Payment Option: Paypal

Here are the premade layouts;

First Layout - $35

Spoiler
[close]

3rd Layout - $30 (Some big changes and additional requests are allowed in this layout).

Spoiler
[close]

more sample of my works on my portfolio site.*

Update*

I am now accepting again a request web designs.

Thanks.

Faintlightsgfx

Update*

A version 2 of the 2nd layout is also for sale. (The owner that requested for re-modification of the layout didn't showed up after we transacted. I already gave him a deadline and still didn't even pm'ed me. So I'm going to sell it so that my effort won't be on waste.)  /heh

Message me on my YM account for those who are interested. Thank You.

Spoiler
[close]

Faintlightsgfx

Quick Update*

This template is sold. /omg
Spoiler
[close]

zakwan

added you on YM..
Please approve me KaosiaN ..