pre-made Webdesigns & Flux Integration service

Started by tubby, Jan 03, 2012, 06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubby

BACKGROUND
Hey guys! I usually make websites from time to time and so Im actually looking to sell them. I tried out the order and I will design method before but it's not really my cup of tea. I design when I feel like designing, not because someone hired me to do so. (Im just a student, so this is more of a hobby than any form of income anyways). Coding on the other hand is mechanical (step by step for me, no creativity required, yatta yatta) and I can do this on the fly provided a webdesign. Links to sites that I coded (and still exists are below), admins if I am required to upload other webdesigns (since the guidelines requires them, but Im doing a premade service) just notify me.

CONTACT
Yahoo: [email protected]
Gmail: [email protected]
Live Messenger: [email protected]

Payment option: Paypal only

I would prefer that you email me on GMAIL though, I keep a tab on that open 24/7 so yeah. Note I am a student athlete. I have class and training from 8AM to 11PM everyday (average of 6hours free time in between everyday which I can use to work on these stuff) and I have the weekend. So please be patient when contacting me :)

Flux Integration Service [AVAILABLE]
This service bascialy will just integrate your site with a default flux control panel. (with the login on homepage and etc). No other fancy stuff.
Note: How I run my service is that, you provide the design first. I code. Then I show you a video / screenies of the working site (My host expired sorry). Then you pay.
In short, you will not have to spend a dime until you are assured that your site is completely coded and that you are satisfied with it :)

Requirements: have a working design (in PSD format or properly coded HTML)
Price: $40 (OMG why so cheap? see description above)

Pre-Made Webdesigns! [no available design]
These are basically pre-designed websites still in PSD format. No they do not match the quality of websites made by Tira (woah oldschool) or such, but then I think theyre pretty :O
You have the option of buying them PSD only (instant sale), or with coding (will take more time depending on my availability[is this a word?] / status)
Note: if you decide to purchase the whole site, you first pay for the PSD price (and you will also recieve the PSD file). Then I follow the same process as my integration service. (see above). This is a fallback so in case something happens to me, you still OWN the design, and can have someone else code it for you.

I will be posting new premade designs every now and then (when I feel like designing)

pre-made webdesign 12.27.2011 [SOLD]
PSD(design only) price: $50 (I will modify the title and some other minor edits on request)
Full website (coded): $110
(why more expensive than your integration service? website contains other features outside flux integration such as a custom news system with commenting from your accounts that I would have to work on.)

more screenshots of said design:
Spoiler
[close]

COMPLETED SITES (that still exists)
- http://www.mitsu-ro.com
- http://www.ragnarok4u.com/

Infinite Eden

Are you still available? Sent you two emails via Gmail. Please reply back.